Six Paths of Pain vs Future Trunks (Before Perfect Cell)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

vs

Pain prep time 2 days.
Trunks random encounter.
Morals On.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Universal pull and soul suck = Nagato winning

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Trunks can solo the Narutoverse.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Loki_D

Too many annoying things like the dog summons that multiply everytime you attack them, the force manipulation, soul rip, and absorption jutsu.

Trunks can be binded by banso tennin then soul rip...

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d said:

@valarmelkor: You silly...Trunks is practically featless

Well he curbstomped Frieza, and is massively faster than anyone in Naruto for a start..

Danikerhino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ is a mismatch for anyone in Naruto, DBZ is way more physically dominant and way faster. Don't even think Any in Naruto can take a modern military whereas in DBZ blast on to oblivion and that's every after Radditz.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ValarMelkor

@danikerhino said:

Don't even think Any in Naruto can take a modern military

Pretty much all top tiers could.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: Nagato can curbstomp Frieza. Konan can curbstomp Frieza. Wow and that second part is an extreme exaggeration which is probably supported by fan speculation.

SenseiGrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Massive mismatch. Trunks drops all six paths in under a second.

DBZ is a mismatch for anyone in Naruto, DBZ is way more physically dominant and way faster. Don't even think Any in Naruto can take a modern military whereas in DBZ blast on to oblivion and that's every after Radditz.

Sounds like you need to catch up on Naruto then, because they're cutting moons in half and destroying country-sized meteors now.

SenseiGrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: You shouldn't bother debating with Loki, js. He just trolls lol

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d said:

@valarmelkor: Nagato can curbstomp Frieza. Konan can curbstomp Frieza. Wow and that second part is an extreme exaggeration which is probably supported by fan speculation.

Frieza would effortlessly one shot Nagato, and Konan. And Trunks is considered to be around Relativistic in speed. Fastest Naruto characters are quadruple digits mach Massively Hypersonic.

Danikerhino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks blitzes and stomps with ease.

SenseiGrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d: You're sounding a bit tight rn. I'm going to need you to readjust your jimmies, okay? Everything's going to be all right.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks lifts his finger and Narutoverse is dead.

@loki_d said:

@senseigrimm: Trolls? Lol at least I don't talk out my @ss when the hell did any cut multiple moons and destroy meteors the size of countries. Show me where it states these meteors to be the size of countries. Fucc outta here

They did cut moon and they did destroy country sized Meteors. They even had gun which destroyed whole belt of asteroids.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Loki_D

@valarmelkor: Body Flicker Technique (瞬身の術, Shunshin no Jutsu) Ninjutsu, D-rank, Supplementary Users: Gaara, Hatake Kakashi, et al

Appearing along with the wind, disappearing like the wind: the ninja's instantaneous movement technique. This super fast movement is almost impossible to grasp with the naked eye. If seen by an ordinary person, it would seem as if the user has teleported... In reality, the user has vitalized his body with chakra and moved at super speeds. The amount of chakra used up differs depending on the distance and elevation of their stopping point in comparison to the starting point.

The cloud of sand dances in the wind [picture of Gaara using the Body Flicker] [picture of Haku using the Body Flicker] [picture of Kakashi using the Body Flicker] ↑→Haku's and Kakashi's Body Flicker. Dancing leaves and disappearing in an instant like mist. There are many variations of the "Body Flicker" for the various villages and user. Gaara's use includes the "Sand Body Flicker"*.

There are also the "Mist Body Flicker"**, "Water Body Flicker"***, and "Leaf Body Flicker"****, among many others. *Sand Body Flicker (砂瞬身, Suna Shunshin) **Mist Body Flicker" (霧瞬身, Kiri Shunshin) ***Water Body Flicker" (水瞬身, Mizu Shunshin) ****"Leaf Body Flicker" (木ノ葉瞬身, Konoha Shunshin)

Unless Trunks can teleport which he can't means he is not faster.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks, no problem whatsoever.

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki you do realize trunks is an effortless planet buster, FTL, a master of combat, and most dangerous of all he never jobbers. He took down the universes most powerful villain at the time with ease. A villain capable to surviving a planet explode while well over half dead. Who can also move FTL,and can bust planets effortlessly at 1/800 of his max power. Trunks turned him into dust. What are the pains going to do when he moves so fast they cant even see him and he just slices them 1 by 1. or just chooses to aoe blast the entire area killing them all instantaneously. Trunks literally picked up the deathball which logically would have to have a greater mass then the earth like it was nothing.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Masker

Trunks should win by speedblitz. (even kid Goku was able to move faster than the human eye could perceive... and really, from kid Goku to Frieza they became like 100000 times stronger and faster... he speedblitzed Frieza, who was supposed to be even stronger than he was in Namek... there is no question about it, Trunks is way faster than anyone in Naruto)

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Trunks, no problem whatsoever.

@masker said:

Trunks should win by speedblitz. (even kid Goku was able to move faster than the human eye could perceive... and really, from kid Goku to Frieza they became like 100000 times stronger and faster... he speedblitzed Frieza, who was supposed to be even stronger than he was in Namek... there is no question about it, Trunks is way faster than anyone in Naruto)

Undead_Ban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks stomps

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Trunks solos naruto verse in one blast. Everyone forgets his DC is leagues above planet level vegeta, freeza and others.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

trunks

zenpaktoe82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks wins.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks stomps.

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was gonna post in this but i am , for one you cant hit one of the pains untill there all dead basiclly cause they are all in each others line of sight, not only that , but an almighty push has a near endless range if needed be. Not only that each masters in a skill of their own , and their speed is even greater than frieza in the freiza saga.

This is barely A trunks that wasnt too powerful yet , and cant be considered as the same trunks from the movies because hes from a totally diffrent future.

This isnt a mismatch , i did the research . Dont be fan boy biased , and actually debate it, also remeber the skills of the six paths of pain. Just one was able to single handliy , without breaking a sweat , destroy the entire leave village by saying all mighty push @deus@bluejay4@flashback0180@terry2012@valarmelkor
He can also summon mutiple planetary devastations. I mean come on. No way this is a mismatch. Perfectly good , debateble fight.

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not only that since each path of pain is dead , they do not feel pain . And can easily be reanimated by the other path of pain if they die.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was gonna post in this but i am , for one you cant hit one of the pains untill there all dead basiclly cause they are all in each others line of sight, not only that , but an almighty push has a near endless range if needed be. Not only that each masters in a skill of their own , and their speed is even greater than frieza in the freiza saga.

This is barely A trunks that wasnt too powerful yet , and cant be considered as the same trunks from the movies because hes from a totally diffrent future.

This isnt a mismatch , i did the research . Dont be fan boy biased , and actually debate it, also remeber the skills of the six paths of pain. Just one was able to single handliy , without breaking a sweat , destroy the entire leave village by saying all mighty push @deus@bluejay4@flashback0180@terry2012@valarmelkor

He can also summon mutiple planetary devastations. I mean come on. No way this is a mismatch. Perfectly good , debateble fight.

Trunks is a planet buster...

Rikudobankai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Rikudobankai

@darkroseironavenger: wrong, Nagato summoned one chibaku tensei which took everything he had, 8 tails Naruto who is far weaker than Trunks broke out of it

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks slices and dices and gets back to the problem at hand.

@jedixman@god_spawn Stomp thread~

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No way is their speed greater than Frieza in Frieza saga. They do not even come close the Dragon Ball Z speed. Heck they are not even close to Burter speed. I do not have to use Burter speed I can use Zarbon Speed. Their speed do not close to Saiyan Sage speed.

@darkroseironavenger said:

Trunks is a planet buster...

Exactly.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks stomps.

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Overwarrior2

Can someone please lock this, this is a ridiculous stomp. A FTL planet buster vs enemies that lost to sage mode naruto whose at isnt even a mountain buster. This is spite. @god_spawn

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What could Pain do in two days to prepare for Trunks?