• 59 results
Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Jmarshmallow

No, this isn't about low showings, this is about how his powers work. The fact of the matter is that his fight with Beyonder was when he was at the peak of his power and not how powerful he was in any other appearance.

The fact of the matter is that he hasn't gone done in power since then, he is still at the same power level he was at that point.

Yes he did. Like I said, he was shown being in the raft during New Avengers, and that was because Elektra put him there.

Can I see this feat? Because I don't recall it.

Elektra being able to put down Owen? She's a street-leveler, we both know that shouldn't be possible even IF we assume that Owen isn't as powerful as he once was, because he's still FAR more powerful than street level.

That's what he was doing during seige.

The only people he fought in Seige were the Avengers, not all of Marvel Earth. Don't be dramatic.

Yes she was. She managed to hold one of his feet but Sentry has the hold the other seeing as Rouge isn't omnipresent.

She was failing, without Sentry Exitar would have crushed Earth.

If a writers statement is condtradicted by on-panel showings its pretty much void.

It's not contradicted. Your argument that it's contradicting basically is "DS Sentry didn't one-shot Thor," despite the fact that Sentry was playing around the entire fight.

Busiek said Thor wasn't bullet proof, but then wrote a scene where he tanked a number of bullets. The creator of blue marvel said he was stronger than Superman, but then had Sentry(someone far below Superman physically) overpower him.

Irrelevant to our argument. Just because other writers contradict themselves doesn't mean every writer statement is wrong.

And you still haven't showed me this statement.

Here.

He says "If you want to take down Thor, resurrecting the Sentry and planting a Death Seed in him to make him even more powerful is a pretty good way to do that."

He wasn't harmed? I recall Thor smashing his face open.

Not quite. Sentry ripped his OWN face open, and Thor went FULL-FORCE on nothing but BRAIN, even splattered his brain into bits.

This was the result:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Got up like it was nothing. Not even a scratch. Just kept on preaching.

Speedblitz.

Not gonna happen. Sentry was able to telekinetically stop Mjolnir inches from his face, which as I'm sure you know travels FTL.

Because then the version of Amazo would be one that doesn't exist. Why there would be a battle with a character that doesn't exist I don't know.

Alright, fine, not gonna argue this point with you.

Even under the assumption he has all of their powers, he doesn't have the speed feats to suggest he's blitzing Sentry, especially when Sentry only needs to think and Amazo is dead.

Actually he has. One version of Amazo copied the powers of the worlogog, which is powerful enough to create uinverses while weakened.

"One version" of Amazo? Not this version though, right.

And Sentry doesn't have universal matter manipulation when you consider how he was beaten.

Molecule Man is universal at minimum, and Sentry > Molecule Man. Soooo that would make Sentry's molecular manipulation universal.

Okay.

1. During Morrisons JLA a version of Amazo appeared that already had the JLAs powers downloaded into it and started using them immediantly despite never having seen them before.
  2. During Meltzers JLA the Red tornado incarnation of Amazo used Superman, Flash and Batmans powers the moment he was activated despite never having laid eyes on them.
  3. The Amazo during under the red hood had the leagues powers despite never seeing them before.
  4. Amazo 3000, a version that fought Kyle Rayner never met the JLA but was still using their powers.
  5. I'm pretty sure Kid Amazo didn't meet the JLA till after he was using their powers.

I was hoping I could actually see it....

Highaccuser

Hardy har har!

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for luciferousabyss
LuciferousAbyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote for team 1.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote for team 1.

You sir, have made a wise decision this fine day!

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for luciferousabyss
LuciferousAbyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Jmarshmallow
NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By NighThunder

team surfer

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#58  Edited By DrF8

This...is...a stomp in favorite of TEAM 1

The only real threat to them are AMAZO & CYBORG SUPERMAN. But as all of their teammates would get beaten instantly...well they would have to battle too many enemies. The fight with Amazo would be epic though.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Amazo.

First off all amazo remembers all of his form and how he was defeated so i dont think most of what is said or done will happen . After he copies john powers or combine with surfer and adam warlock along with his team mates i dont see how team one wins.