• 56 results
Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Raiden_

Sith Lords: Darth Bane, Darth Malgus, Darth Revan and Darth Vader.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Star Lord, Rocket Raccoon, Drake the Destroyer, Gamora and Groot

Red Lanterns: Atrocitus, Bleez, Rankorr, Skallox and Skorch.

Green Lanterns: Hal Jordan, Guy Gardner, John Stewart, Kyle Rayner and Kilowog.

Fight takes place in the planet Hoth.

No Caption Provided

Round 1: Random encounter

Round 2: all Blood lusted! full power ring for the Lanters and two Lightsabers for the Sith Lords.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This is very interesting, but I feel like any one of the Sith Lords could solo this. The only real trouble they might run into is Atrocitus, and even then they could kill him with moderate difficulty. Bloodlusted isn't going to help the Red Lanterns, because they're already bloodlusted 24/7. However, a bloodlusted Sith will just use things like Force Lightning and Force Choke that much sooner. Also, the wins Jedi have been able to pull off while bloodlusted are ridiculous (Padawan Obi-Wan and Darth Maul, Anakin and Darth Tyranus, Luke and Darth Vader, etc). Sith Lords take this easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jaken7: I doubt the Sith will be able to break through someone like Atrocious' shields and even without a ring he's supposed to be superman level. As for your bloodlsuted examples.. for a start they dont hold up because most capable lanterns could beat those guys easily.

Next.. DARTH MAUL WON! Seriously why doesnt anyone bare in mind that Darth Maul won the duel itself, even against a dark side amped Obi Wan. He only "lost" because of plot or what George Lucas calls "arrogance". But he did essentially win.

Anakin vs Dooku was circumstantial and favored Anakin far more than Dooku.

Maybe Luke is just better than you think? I dunno. Point is ive made lantern vs jedi/sith battles numerous times in the past and almost every time ive been bombarded with evidence that the lanterns win.

I do however agree that they beat the Guardians.. although durability will be an issue.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: How could most Lanterns take those guys? Most of the Lanterns have become pretty damn unimpressive in the New 52 honestly. Atrocitus' shields are only going to last as long as his ring has a charge, and I doubt the Sith couldn't chip away at it themselves as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Shields, constructs and superior damage output. Then again I haven't read much into New 52 lanterns so if they are as unimpressive as you say maybe the Sith do have a shot. It's just always been my understanding in general that Lanterns > Jedi/Sith

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Well that's a silly general understanding to have. I've seen no evidence to support that, and I don't see why lightsabers wouldn't be able to block Red hard-light energy. Also Rankorr is usually the only Red Lantern that can create constructs.

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Raiden_

What about the guardians of the galaxy! Star Lord is no joke! and the rest of his team.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raiden_: ..that was Star Lord with the cosmic cube..

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Yup! which is quite bad ass and i'm sorry folks i forgot to put Green Lantern on this topic Xp ENJOY!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raiden_: Oh and look.. you even gave the Sith two whole lightsabers..

I'm out.

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Raiden_

@raiden_: Oh and look.. you even gave the Sith two whole lightsabers..

I'm out.

It's not a mismatch up if that's what you think!

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Lanterns stomps.

Also lol @ anyone on the SW team soloing. the Sith lords are far out of there league here.

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanterns stomps.

Also lol @ anyone on the SW team soloing. the Sith lords are far out of there league here.

How so?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you for confirming my sanity^

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@raiden_:

The Sith Lord lack the damage out-put to put anyone of the Lanterns down. Not to mentioned, they can be one-shoted by any of the Lanterns.

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: dude i don't like how you reply to my topic i would like to see more answers so respect your self or get out.

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Raiden_

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@raiden_:

The Sith Lord lack the damage out-put to put anyone of the Lanterns down. Not to mentioned, they can be one-shoted by any of the Lanterns.

why can't the Lanterns just gather together and shoot a powerful beam or something. And do you anything to say about the Guardians of the galaxy seriously! lol they are not easily defeated.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@raiden_: I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're trying to say here. =/

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: If you watch the Justice League Cartoon. Amazo came back after how many episodes and then he teleported the planet Oa in order to find Lex Luthor, which made The Green Lanterns pissed that they would use all the power in the power ring and one shot Amazo, but it didn't happen. I tried to find the scene.. but i couldn't XD i guess we will have to wait for the Green Lantern fans to explain how they can win.

The scene is at the end, but Doctor fate stopped the lanterns what ever they were about to unleash a power blast... any who here the video.

Loading Video...

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Raiden_

@raiden_: I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're trying to say here. =/

found it!!!! i was talking about this.

1:40

Loading Video...

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Raiden_: ....what? The JL/JLU cartoon isn't even canon.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green lanterns and maybe Hal solos

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Not to be demeaning, but I laughed when somebody said any single Sith Lord could have soloed all the entire teams.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: I haven't seem anything to suggest otherwise from the Red Lanterns or GoG, and Green Lanterns weren't a part of it at the time of my comment.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: I'm not sure how much of it was edited because I hadn't seen it before, but looking at it now and considering the comment, I found it to be somewhat humorous.

In any case, if I had offended you, I apologize.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JakeN7

@shootingnova: You didn't you're fine, and it was literally the same just with all of the Green Lanterns taken out. Oh, and the Sith Lords had more than 2 lightsabers. Dccomics keeps saying the Red Lanterns would destroy the Sith Lords but he hasn't exactly made a compelling or convincing argument.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ShootingNova

@jaken7: Alright, but we might as well stop derailing the thread now.

On-topic, I do think it's safe to say that any Sith Lord wouldn't solo now.

And on a side note, I thought the Red Lanterns were rivals of the Green Lanterns. I'm behind on N52 material, and I'm not sure if I will ever catch up since I'm not so much a DC fan, but that's what I've heard.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: They are, but they aren't as impressive. Rankorr's the only one that can create constructs, and I don't see why any of their energy projection wouldn't be blocked with a light saber. The OP put bloodlust on, but I already noted that that's an advantage for the Sith Lords because the Reds are all already bloodlusted 24/7. Their shields and damage output are only going to last as long as their rings have a charge, and the Reds aren't exactly known to be conservative with their battery supply.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: So what are their best feats?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GLC

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Reds? In the New 52 they were able to turn the tide against Relic. They hijacked an infamous space pirate's ship and defeated his whole crew. They also overthrew a planet's dictator (not without one of their own being killed though). Basically take your average Green Lantern, increase their damage output, take away their ability to create constructs, give them the ability to spew acidic blood from their mouths, and make it so that they die if their ring comes off, and you have a Red Lantern. Atrocitus is on a whole other level though, which is why I said he's the only one that'd give them trouble in my original comment.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: No need to lol. Back when I made that comment, the Green Lanterns weren't a part of this fight, and the Sith Lords weren't restricted to only two lightsabers.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7:

Stop spreading misinformation. I never kept saying the Red Lanterns "would destroy the Sith Lords". In fact, I didn't even say it once.

Also, I never even knew the thread was edited.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: You said they could be one-shotted by any of the lanterns. I thought you were talking about the Reds because I didn't realize you posted after the OP had been edited.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Well I'm sorry about that, I should have been more specific. When I said Lanterns I meant GL; I don't know enough about the New 52 Red Lanterns to pass any kind of worthwhile judgement on them either way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Leaning towards the Green Lanterns. RL come in a solid second.

i_like_movies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By i_like_movies

the sith win

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I imagine the Lanterns win this.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By reikai

Anyone who thinks the Sith had any chance of winning should go run into oncoming traffic. Any Lantern solos. Gamora solos. Drax solos. I even give odds of Groot soloing. This is utterly ridiculous.

Loading Video...

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Raiden_

@jaken7 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: No need to lol. Back when I made that comment, the Green Lanterns weren't a part of this fight, and the Sith Lords weren't restricted to only two lightsabers.

Don't twist your words because the two lightsabers were there since the beginning when i forgot to put Green Lanterns into the battle so don't make it a big deal will yeah!

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: finally someone who is siding with GOG lol can you post more details? Because seriously dude that video got me distracted XD hahaha Joke.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raiden_: Groot's a living plant with class 100 strength and can regrow himself from any piece of him that's not dead. Which is most of him. Gamora is the Deadliest Woman in the Universe for a reason. Trained by Thanos as an assassin and fighter. Tough enough to survive solar temperatures via healing factor. Is a master of every weapon you can think of. Plus Precognition from having been in possession of the Time Gem during her stint with the Infinity Watch. Has even carried around blades designed to kill Gods.

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@raiden_: Groot's a living plant with class 100 strength and can regrow himself from any piece of him that's not dead. Which is most of him. Gamora is the Deadliest Woman in the Universe for a reason. Trained by Thanos as an assassin and fighter. Tough enough to survive solar temperatures via healing factor. Is a master of every weapon you can think of. Plus Precognition from having been in possession of the Time Gem during her stint with the Infinity Watch. Has even carried around blades designed to kill Gods.

Do these characters know how to counter the Telekinesis that the Sith Lords preform?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raiden_: Gamora had evaded a Thanosi clone and has battled numerous figures for hundreds of years. Their TK requires focus and a visible target. Gamora is much faster than them and TK won't really hurt Groot at all. Drax is tough enough to withstand a planet exploding. If Drax is back to his old levels of strength, then he's as strong as, if not stronger than, the Hulk. Drax has been literally dragged through a star by the Surfer and not felt a thing.

The only ones TK might work on is Peter Quill (StarLord) and Rocket Raccoon. But if the Sith just try for ye olde Force Choke, then Peter and Rocket are still both quite smart enough to keep shooting them and using explosives to throw them off. A crazed Thanos was choking out StarLord in Imperative and Peter was shooting him dead in the chest. No effect on Thanos, but wouldn't matter since if the Sith tried the same tactic, they'd have to break focus and dodge. Peter's Elemental Gun is quite different from a blaster pistol.

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: nice feats bro! one last Q can they withstand the Lightsabers because it's not a normal sword you know lol and i think if i'm not mistaken the Sith Lords are fast enough to keep up with their opponents, but Vader is slow so i think he is going to spam with his force choke.