basic intel

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

which batgirl, what rank of the SoB, starting distance?

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batgirl isn't going to be able to penetrate that armor.

This isn't as lopsided as a Space Marine vs Batman fight would be though, since Sisters of Battle aren't superhuman, but still...

Batgirl won't be able to inflict any significant damage on the Battle Sister. The Battle Sister on the other hand, has all the tools necessary to put down Batgirl. The boltgun is extremely fast, and the ammunition builds up speed as it travels. If the Battle Sister fires from far away, it's game over for Barbara.

However, if the battle is brought to close combat, then it'll be a stalemate at best. I honestly don't see a Battle Sister being fast enough to land a hit on Barbara. I also don't see, as I already mentioned, Barbara being able to actually hurt a Battle Sister. If anything, since this is Gotham, Barbara would probably utilize her environmental advantages to win.

So, it all depends on how far away they are when the battle begins.

(Off Topic: I've never understood how Sisters of Battle are able to even fire Bolters. Those things would blow the arm off a normal human, but that's precisely what Adepta Sororitas are; normal humans. Wouldn't the recoil be difficult for them to handle too?)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Night4345

@solarpowered: (Off Topic: I've never understood how Sisters of Battle are able to even fire Bolters. Those things would blow the arm off a normal human, but that's precisely what Adepta Sororitas are; normal humans. Wouldn't the recoil be difficult for them to handle too?)

The sisters wear power armor too and use smaller sized bolters.

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarpowered: (Off Topic: I've never understood how Sisters of Battle are able to even fire Bolters. Those things would blow the arm off a normal human, but that's precisely what Adepta Sororitas are; normal humans. Wouldn't the recoil be difficult for them to handle too?)

The sisters wear power armor too and use smaller sized bolters.

If they can mass produce enough smaller sized bolters and power armor for an entire division of female soldiers, why don't they do it for Imperial Guardsmen? I'd expect at least a few "elite" battalions of Imperial Guards that wear power armor and use bolters.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@uft: You should really state which Batgirl this is, it's like making a thread with Green Lantern but not stating which one.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarpowered: If they can mass produce enough smaller sized bolters and power armor for an entire division of female soldiers, why don't they do it for Imperial Guardsmen? I'd expect at least a few "elite" battalions of Imperial Guards that wear power armor and use bolters.

Because they aren't just regular grunts? They're soldier moulded from birth by the church to be completely devoted to the emperor and rooting out all heresy and corruption. They're pretty much female unenhanced space marines. The more elite Imperial Guards do have the pull to get mini-bolters but power armor isn't something they get. Pretty sure it's a religious thing as well as the armor being hard to get/make.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarpowered: IG is in the trillions+ even with the elite IG their in the hundreds of thousands + easily if not millions. The sisters of battle aren't that big, compared to Space marines, they're in between Space marines and IG

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: @night4345: How much stronger physically does Power Armor make you, exactly? Considering a bolter could literally rip off a human's arm from firing it, being able to casually fire one while wearing power armor would mean an extremely substantial increase in strength.

(No, I'm not talking about the lighter bolters the Sororitas use. Quite a few of them actually use heavy bolters.)

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sirfizwhiz

@solarpowered: IG do use bolters. many can in fact, and in Lore IG can use Bolters and Bolt Pistols.

No Caption Provided

Sergeant Harker can move and fire a heavy bolter of all things, and he is human.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cassandra cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uft: why would u pick a winner if u made the thread......

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: He's saying the Batgirl in the thread is Cassandra Cain.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Night4345

@sirfizwhiz: Sergeant Harker can move and fire a heavy bolter of all things, and he is human.

Catachans are basically action heroes (some believe them to be mutants) and Harker is far from a normal Catachan.

@solarpowered: How much stronger physically does Power Armor make you, exactly?

No idea.

Quite a few of them actually use heavy bolters.

Do you have quotes for that?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: Ah he didnt tag anyone so I didnt know XD

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: Kage and another chick used Bomters as well in the Last Chancers novels

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizwhiz: This your new account sfw?

No, more like my spare. I will return to my main account in a week or less.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizwhiz: ah what happen to ur main?

Too many flags. Every month I get too many flags, so I said screw asking the mods over and over again to take the time to see if they are justified, which they never are, and wait for them to remove it. I am just using a second account for that time of the month, and in a few days I will have the "karma" points to get back to posting. I swear the whole Flag thing is retarded. KMC, Space Battles, ect have no function for crying fanboys to get upset at the tone you take with them, and they flag all your posts to do this. Tired of it lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizwhiz: Yeah I noticed this as well, space battles I notice there isnt any complaining about language either so meh. The flagging on this site is broken and should be removed period tbh. Just curious, well are you and mera still gonna do the CaV? XD

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers