• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Prudence the Wooden Pickle (208 posts) - - Show Bio

The battle is in a big city. Can Sise's powers overcome the Batman or does Sise get knocked out by the dark knight's superior fighting technique? 

Looking at a dead man
#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

.................................................................................

#3 Posted by Princess Noa (124 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell?

Batman dies in seconds there is no way he can stand up to that kind of power. 

Batman is peak human while Sise-Neg at his peak was greater in power than the likes of Eternity.

#4 Posted by Aeschma Deava (301 posts) - - Show Bio
@Princess Noa said:
" What the hell?  Batman dies in seconds there is no way he can stand up to that kind of power.   Batman is peak human while Sise-Neg at his peak was greater in power than the likes of Eternity. "
No. 

@Prudence the Wooden Pickle:
Sise-Neg should win but Batman could possibly sneak up on him or dodge Sise-Neg's attacks and go in for the kill. I'd imagine Sise-Neg is nothing in terms of actual fighting.
#5 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aeschma Deava said:
" @Princess Noa said:
" What the hell?  Batman dies in seconds there is no way he can stand up to that kind of power.   Batman is peak human while Sise-Neg at his peak was greater in power than the likes of Eternity. "
No. 

@Prudence the Wooden Pickle: Sise-Neg should win but Batman could possibly sneak up on him or dodge Sise-Neg's attacks and go in for the kill. I'd imagine Sise-Neg is nothing in terms of actual fighting. "
RUSERIOUS
#6 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aeschma Deava said:
" @Princess Noa said:
No. 

@Prudence the Wooden Pickle: Sise-Neg should win but Batman could possibly sneak up on him or dodge Sise-Neg's attacks and go in for the kill. I'd imagine Sise-Neg is nothing in terms of actual fighting. "
Aeschma, please listen to yourself. There's absolutely no way someone can argue Batman defeating Sise-Neg.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio
oh gawd...
#8 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" ................................................................................. "
#9 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" ................................................................................. "
"
#10 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"
"
#11 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Troll Thread

#12 Posted by Prudence the Wooden Pickle (208 posts) - - Show Bio

Look I know you guys don't like me but why can't you just be cool and give an opinion supported by reasoning instead of saying "......................" or "troll thread". What'd I ever do to you guys? 

It's not like SiseNeg is a light speed fighter or even has fighting powers to boot. If Batman can get close to him he can quickly kill him before he can try and use any hocus pocus magic.

#13 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prudence the Wooden Pickle said:
" Look I know you guys don't like me but why can't you just be cool and give an opinion supported by reasoning instead of saying "......................" or "troll thread". What'd I ever do to you guys?   It's not like SiseNeg is a light speed fighter or even has fighting powers to boot. If Batman can get close to him he can quickly kill him before he can try and use any hocus pocus magic. "
Dora, you're a funny little girl. LOL !!!
#14 Posted by Prudence the Wooden Pickle (208 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud said:
" @Prudence the Wooden Pickle said:
" Look I know you guys don't like me but why can't you just be cool and give an opinion supported by reasoning instead of saying "......................" or "troll thread". What'd I ever do to you guys?   It's not like SiseNeg is a light speed fighter or even has fighting powers to boot. If Batman can get close to him he can quickly kill him before he can try and use any hocus pocus magic. "
Dora, you're a funny little girl. LOL !!! "
xthnxbai
#15 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
" @WindCloud said:
Dora, you're a funny little girl. LOL !!! "
xthnxbai "
xthnxbai  ???????
#16 Posted by Prudence the Wooden Pickle (208 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud: okay...thanks...bye
#17 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
Maybe if you actually did some research about the characters your putting against one another so it is not so damn one sided, then there would be a reason to put some thought into it, but you don't and there isn't.
#18 Posted by Prudence the Wooden Pickle (208 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
Maybe if you actually did some research about the characters your putting against one another so it is not so damn one sided, then there would be a reason to put some thought into it, but you don't and there isn't. "
Since you seem so sure of your knowledge perhaps you can explain why you think this is so one-sided? How exactly is SiseNeg for sure going to beat Batman one of the best hand to hand fighters in the world?
#19 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Tevnoba said:
Maybe if you actually did some research about the characters your putting against one another so it is not so damn one sided, then there would be a reason to put some thought into it, but you don't and there isn't. "
Since you seem so sure of your knowledge perhaps you can explain why you think this is so one-sided? How exactly is SiseNeg for sure going to beat Batman one of the best hand to hand fighters in the world? "
Hey, Dor.....i  mean "Prudence",   i  have  a  question for you:  Can Batman beat M. Bison ?   Ahhhh !!!   Hard one, huh ?
#20 Posted by Meta-Man (259 posts) - - Show Bio
xthnxbai "
I believe you mean kthnxbai
#21 Posted by Prudence the Wooden Pickle (208 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud said:
" @Tevnoba said:
Since you seem so sure of your knowledge perhaps you can explain why you think this is so one-sided? How exactly is SiseNeg for sure going to beat Batman one of the best hand to hand fighters in the world? "
Hey, Dor.....i  mean "Prudence",   i  have  a  question for you:  Can Batman beat M. Bison ?   Ahhhh !!!   Hard one, huh ? "
Batman can beat M. Bison when he doesn't have any psycho power at his disposal. However, Batman gets his butt kicked when Bison has his psycho power. He can use powers to mess with Batman's mind, make multiple images of himself that can all attack and can warp reality on a multiversal scale if he so chooses. He's right there with the infinity gauntlet in power with the Psycho Power, which is funny because without it I'd place him at peak human power. Psycho power is definitely the most powerful force in the universe.
#22 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
" @WindCloud said:
" @Tevnoba said:
Hey, Dor.....i  mean "Prudence",   i  have  a  question for you:  Can Batman beat M. Bison ?   Ahhhh !!!   Hard one, huh ? "
Batman can beat M. Bison when he doesn't have any psycho power at his disposal. However, Batman gets his butt kicked when Bison has his psycho power. He can use powers to mess with Batman's mind, make multiple images of himself that can all attack and can warp reality on a multiversal scale if he so chooses. He's right there with the infinity gauntlet in power with the Psycho Power, which is funny because without it I'd place him at peak human power. Psycho power is definitely the most powerful force in the universe. "
LMAO !!!    OMG !!!   HAHAHA......Thx  for  a  good laugh tho' before  i  go to sleep.
#23 Posted by Prudence the Wooden Pickle (208 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud: Well I'm happy for you that you can just ignore logic and facts.
#24 Posted by Meta-Man (259 posts) - - Show Bio
He's right there with the infinity gauntlet in power with the Psycho Power"

No....

Just no....
#25 Posted by Prudence the Wooden Pickle (208 posts) - - Show Bio
@Meta-Man said:
...........  No....  Just no.... "
Yes he is. 

Give evidence to prove otherwise.
#26 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
" @WindCloud: Well I'm happy for you that you can just ignore logic and facts. "
There is NO logic and fact in this argument:  a  normal enhanced human like Batman cannot, and will not, beat a super-wizard like Sise Neg who's powerful enough to vanquish demon lords, okay ?  Thank you.
#27 Posted by Meta-Man (259 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Meta-Man said:
Yes he is.   Give evidence to prove otherwise. "
Give evidence that he is.
#28 Posted by Prudence the Wooden Pickle (208 posts) - - Show Bio
@Meta-Man said:
" @Meta-Man said:
Give evidence that he is. "
He is able to give Ryu a close match who is about Living Tribunal in power. His Shinkuu Tatsumaki senpuu kyaku can destroy multiple galaxies if he so let it. 

Also, Psycho Power is the negative embodiment of soul energy, it brought Bison back to live, there is no force greater, it cannot be destroyed.
#29 Posted by Noah Kenshiki (2489 posts) - - Show Bio
" @WindCloud said:
" @Tevnoba said:
Batman can beat M. Bison when he doesn't have any psycho power at his disposal. However, Batman gets his butt kicked when Bison has his psycho power. He can use powers to mess with Batman's mind, make multiple images of himself that can all attack and can warp reality on a multiversal scale if he so chooses. He's right there with the infinity gauntlet in power with the Psycho Power, which is funny because without it I'd place him at peak human power. Psycho power is definitely the most powerful force in the universe. "
Please prove it? Your always asking others to provide evidence to support there claims but you never do it yourself.

Psycho power may very well indeed be the strongest force in the SF universe but i highly doubt it considering both Ryu and Akuma have both defeated Bison. Just because a power is incredibly strong in its respective universe.....Does not mean it will translate that way in other universes. For example just because Zeus in God Of War is a god, does not mean his power is god like when placed in another universe. They may be owerful in there own worlds, but place them in others and there power does not compare. 

SHow me evidence that Bison with psycho power can rival the infinity gauntlet, and i might change my mind.
#30 Posted by Meta-Man (259 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Meta-Man said:
" @Meta-Man said:
He is able to give Ryu a close match who is about Living Tribunal in power. His Shinkuu Tatsumaki senpuu kyaku can destroy multiple galaxies if he so let it.   Also, Psycho Power is the negative embodiment of soul energy, it brought Bison back to live, there is no force greater, it cannot be destroyed. "
Ryu is no where near the living tribunal in power.

He is no where near galaxy busting powers.

Doesn't matter what Psycho Power is the embodiment of, it is not as powerful as you think it is.

You proved nothing, all you post is speculation.
#31 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Meta-Man said:
" @Meta-Man said:
He is able to give Ryu a close match who is about Living Tribunal in power. His Shinkuu Tatsumaki senpuu kyaku can destroy multiple galaxies if he so let it.   Also, Psycho Power is the negative embodiment of soul energy, it brought Bison back to live, there is no force greater, it cannot be destroyed. "
@Prudence the Wooden Pickle:   i  now you said you're only 13, so it's okay to fantasize, but Ryu is NOT even  .0001% of LT's power, and he cannot even blow up a country, let alone a galaxy.  If you feel so strongly that he can, you need to provide some proof of this.
#32 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Tevnoba said:
Because Siseneg is the sum of all the magical power in an entire universe to include the magical abstracts of the universe.

" @WindCloud said:
" @Tevnoba said:
M. Bison is not where and never has been anywhere close to IG and Ryu is no where and never has been anywhere close to LT in power.  Niether of them to my knowledge has shown even city busting power, let alone universal/multiversal destroying power.
#33 Posted by Prudence the Wooden Pickle (208 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
" @Tevnoba said:
Because Siseneg is the sum of all the magical power in an entire universe to include the magical abstracts of the universe.

But Sise-Neg wouldn't use all of that power against Batman because he would destroy the Earth. He'd hold himself back and that would be the death of him because of Batman's superior fighting ability.
#34 Posted by Noah Kenshiki (2489 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noah Kenshiki said:
" @WindCloud said:
" @Tevnoba said:
Please prove it? Your always asking others to provide evidence to support there claims but you never do it yourself.  Psycho power may very well indeed be the strongest force in the SF universe but i highly doubt it considering both Ryu and Akuma have both defeated Bison. Just because a power is incredibly strong in its respective universe.....Does not mean it will translate that way in other universes. For example just because Zeus in God Of War is a god, does not mean his power is god like when placed in another universe. They may be owerful in there own worlds, but place them in others and there power does not compare.   SHow me evidence that Bison with psycho power can rival the infinity gauntlet, and i might change my mind. "
Im waiting :)
#35 Posted by Prudence the Wooden Pickle (208 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noah Kenshiki: I promise I'll give you evidence tomorrow. It's too late for me to go through scans and all that.
#36 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

How can Bison with the "psycho power" be an almighty beeing when he lost to akuma, when at his maddest destroyed an island.

#37 Posted by Noah Kenshiki (2489 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Noah Kenshiki: I promise I'll give you evidence tomorrow. It's too late for me to go through scans and all that. "
Cool, no rush
#38 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noah Kenshiki: That's usually speaking in code for, "hey im avoiding you" :p
#39 Posted by Noah Kenshiki (2489 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Noah Kenshiki: That's usually speaking in code for, "hey im avoiding you" :p "
LMAO
#40 Posted by Prudence the Wooden Pickle (208 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" How can Bison with the "psycho power" be an almighty beeing when he lost to akuma, when at his maddest destroyed an island. "
That wasn't Akuma at his maddest.
#41 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Tevnoba said:
" @Tevnoba said:

But Sise-Neg wouldn't use all of that power against Batman because he would destroy the Earth. He'd hold himself back and that would be the death of him because of Batman's superior fighting ability. "
He would not need to use all of his power, a tiny minuscule microscopic portion of his power would be enough to erase Batman from ever existing in the first place.
#42 Posted by Aeschma Deava (301 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
" @Tevnoba said:
" @Tevnoba said:

But Sise-Neg wouldn't use all of that power against Batman because he would destroy the Earth. He'd hold himself back and that would be the death of him because of Batman's superior fighting ability. "
He would not need to use all of his power, a tiny minuscule microscopic portion of his power would be enough to erase Batman from ever existing in the first place. "
I think you are overrating Genesis by quite a bit here...
#43 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio
actually SiseNeg is very powerful... 
#44 Edited by Aeschma Deava (301 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:

" actually SiseNeg is very powerful...  "

I've seen users say he is absolutely nothing special and I've seen users say he's very powerful. That should mean there is some middle ground, no?
#45 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aeschma Deava said:
" @King Saturn said:

" actually SiseNeg is very powerful...  "

I've seen users say he is absolutely nothing special and I've seen users say he's very powerful. That should mean there is some middle ground, no? "
whoever said he is absolutely nothing is wrong... SiseNeg is a Very Powerful Magic User who supposedly put down Shuma Gorath...
#46 Posted by chunjacktao (334 posts) - - Show Bio

is this a joke????????????

batman is my favorite comic book character, but he will die in one millionth of a second.

#47 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

lol whatever tickles your pickle.

#48 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio
Disclaimer: I am in no way arguing that Batman would win

#49 Posted by ihateicarly (132 posts) - - Show Bio

lol this thread is hilarious.

#50 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

There is always the Bat Factor.