Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

The entire celestial race, and Sis Neg himself take on the DC Lucifer.

Death or KO.

Who dominates the multiverse?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall Also personal question, who made the Marvel Multverse? There is a scan of the Celestial ripping a universe into a multiverse, but its establish Sis-Neg made the Multiverse. So which is it lol?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@killemall Also personal question, who made the Marvel Multverse? There is a scan of the Celestial ripping a universe into a multiverse, but its establish Sis-Neg made the Multiverse. So which is it lol?

You are never likely to get an accurate answer. Furthermore, Celestials and Sise-Neg arent even the only 2 contenders. During Infinity Gauntlet we are explained that the creator of ALL that exist was Nemesis. In an earlier Thor Annual the creator was explained to be The One Above All (GOD), In a much later Fantastic Four story we see a being called Alien Entity shows Reed Richards how the multiverse came into existence which is very different from what we have seen earlier. We are likewise shown a different origin of the multiverse in Adventures of X-men stories where its the destruction of the M'Kraan crystal that destroyed the existing universe and re-created a new multiverse.

There is never going to be a correct answer.

All I will however say is , anyone who's read X-tinction story arc would know the whole story does not add up with the existing chronology, so the biggest one to ignore would be perhaps the Celestials part.

Also Sise-Neg merely created the universe and not the multiverse, at least based on what was said and shown in the comics.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@killemall: and this is why Marvel needed the reebot :/

Thanks for the info.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer wins easily

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LM.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By skyroid

Guy who took creation busting blast, without a scratch, manipulated and created his own multiverse. And destroyed other creations universes and realms with his presence, and cannot die.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestials because of Exiatar, Scathan, Asherim, and Tiamat. All of them are at least Lucifer's level.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MaZeRaIII

Entire Celestial race?
Scathan solo's.
Tiamut(aka Individual) maybe solo's.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Yes because they all could take a blast That erases all of creation without a single scratch, and control everything like the blast and create his a own MULTIVERSE, destroyed countless creations, universes and realms. And they all completely cannot die unless presence kills them.

Lucifer stomps every one you mentioned.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer wins.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@sirfizzwhizz:Do you mean just Sise-Neg as the mage or Genesis himself?

There's a big difference between them.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah said:

@sirfizzwhizz:Do you mean just Sise-Neg as the mage or Genesis himself?

There's a big difference between them.

Sis Neg as his name implies reverse lol.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@etheral_dreams: Yes because they all could take a blast That erases all of creation without a single scratch, and control everything like the blast and create his a own MULTIVERSE, destroyed countless creations, universes and realms. And they all completely cannot die unless presence kills them.

Multiversal level is below LT, who Scathan is on par or above.

Try again.

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@sirfizzwhizz: Sise-Neg just absorbed the magical powers from different timelines.

Genesis was the one who re-made the universe.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

Try again.

Scathan is nowhere near LT. That whole Protege judging feat was complete PIS and horrible writing, and should never be mentioned ever again. lol

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By skyroid

@skyroid said:

Try again.

why join a thread where you barely know anything about the opponent?

heres my own post from another thread

@skyroid said:
@oblivionknight said:

@nothingclever: there's a lot for me to answer, in this post and others. So I'll make sure to try and get around to it all.

1) The way Lucifer described it, they "took the space that Yahweh left vacant." That's a paraphrase. I have the books so I'll have to get them to quote it word for word. However, the Titans proved themselves immune to both Michael and Lucifers powers because they filled this role. They're weren't EXACTLY omnipotent (not yet at least) as they were the supreme entities of the creation. As the supreme entities, everyone was below them. And yes, the reason Lucifer defeated them was because they reached into the memories of a female Lucifer came into contact with to create a negative capable of canceling him out. This process was a two way street, as Lucifer was capable of destroying them with the very same woman they reached to.

2) Why so? Are there any rules in particular that you think Lucifer HAS to adhere to for reasons other than plot/character?

3) Issue # for what exactly? The Presence tells Lucifer he escaped his design in issue #75 (the last chronological issue.) But if you mean the rules for his multiverse, there are multiple points. We see him shape the multiverse and decide how everything should be. I have many of the comics, so I'll have to get around to uploading pictures to my laptop. I will also get around to finding the exact issues, as I have the volumes instead of the individual issues.

4) No problem.

5) As I said in 3, I'll get around to getting these pictures up. I'll make sure that very scan where Lucifers stated to have escaped the Presences plan is the first one up.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

here it is

7) The thing about Thanos becoming one with Lucifer and Michael is that he's becoming one with the very will and power of the Presence. The thing being, there are no rules to restrict them. I just can't see him becoming one with their abilities. Lucifers will is absolute as is Michaels power. But again, I don't think they'll win, it's just a stalemate. But I want to make sure that I don't think he'll be able to ABSORB their powers. I can see him becoming one with the multiverse perhaps, and maybe even them (kinda doubtful, especially given their powers) but I vehemently doubt he can absorb them, at least in any permanent way.

@nothingclever said:

@skyroid: Lol. No. You still haven't topped becoming one with the multiverse. So many of those points whether yours or from the CAV are way off. Purgatory = to a multiverse? You're kidding right?

1:Mansions of silence contains countless creation. DC is but one of Gods Creation so yes so i do believe Purgatory >or= a Multiverse.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You are simply ignoring the proven function of HOTU: Thanos became one with the multiverse. Purgatory? Part of the multiverse. Lucifer's flames? Part of the multiverse.

2:Thats the thing your not getting, theres no proof he can absorb them or be them. its a self made statement.

Morpheus is ABC and not in this battle.

3:i used him to explain Lucifer's superiority to Morpheus as you used LT. but this is unnecessary so you may ignore it as you wish

LT as speculation? You realize all of this is speculation right? Its a theoretical battle. And it is a fair speculation. Each are pretty much their respective Creators' second in command. I've addressed this.

4:has LT created Marvel? or destroyed countless creations? can LT have the power over cosmic, magic, and divine power; do they have power over emotion, reality, logic, senses, will, time.....EVERYTHING? that's not a fair speculation at all. being 2nd in command in one creation doesn't equal another as i already said it before.

Lucifer/Michael have power over concepts and everything! K. So does Thanos w/HOTU.

5:Thanos has never demostrated power over emotion, logic or will.

Prove to me that Thanos can't absorb them dude. Whether you like it or not LT is the same tier as the two angels combined and the similarities are obvious. LT exists across a multiverse where as Lucifer and Michael are singular.

6:Thats not how it works....you make a claim you prove it. you stated he can absorb them and your asking me to disprove it? also again with LT speculation? read #4. being across a multiverse isn't gonna do much.

Based on your responses you are not reading and most importantly understanding the points I have made, specifically in my posts to @oblivionknight: above. You are flailing with random feats for both your combatants that still do not compare to total oneness.

7: Your point was that since he became one within the universe ( we both know in comic it says its a universe even though its actually a multiverse) that he could become one with them. to which i said that doesn't prove he can become one with them and asked for proof for your claim to HOTU having the ability to become Michael and Lucifer.

Do you understand the concept of oneness? That means Thanos with HOTU is one with everything in the multiverse: every being regardless of whether they manifest physically, as energy, as magic, as a concept, a dream, whatever as well as every dimension (Crimson Cosmos, Asgards in every universe, the Dark Dimension, everywhere), every place. ALl the matter, antimatter, energy, magic, everything. He himself is just like the Demiurgic Power and Will of God but contained in one being and he is one with the substance of everything. Oneness that allowed him to absorb a multiverse because it was all just a part of him anyway.

8:and your still not answering the question. that doesn't prove he can become Michael and Lucifer. he became one with the universe that doesnt prove he can become one with Michael or Lucifer. so prove it.

Lucifer threatening to blow up creation with a door bomb (and not doing is a non-feat). Lucifer's flames are nothing compared to HOTU. Michael's Demiurgic Power is nothing compared to HOTU.

9: you asked for feat and i listed them did i not? Michael demiurgic power is nothing? Hotu which has limit is more powerful the demurgic power? power that expends forever? ocean of power with no shore?

I'm done.

You still do not have a feat to compare to Thanos with HOTU. You are just wasting my time by not reading and understanding my points or engaging in intelligent discussion. You ignore facts presented to you and you fail to grasp the concept of becoming one with a universe comparable to TOAA. And you are still using outright wrong feats.

10: Thanos absorbed everything and became everything.

-here on out much thanks goes to Van_Cere who did an amazing CaV Here

*lucifer is not physical, he IS will, gods will... Hotu has never effect Gods will and i dont even remember it affecting anybodies will. there's no proof he can absorb or be one with Lucifer of Michael

No Caption Provided

*Lucifer destroyed purgatory (not comparable?) has HOTU done this?

*Creating Dc ( not comparable?)Hotu absorbed everything and possibly released everything without the flaw to which i say this is a better feat.

*Lucifer has shown the ability to tank a blast of dunamis demiurgos which can erase creation without a scratch, and used the power to make his own multiverse. lucifer made time, space, everything, for a whole multiverse: 'i am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.' (not comparable?) seems better feat.

*confirmation that it was indeed a multiverse. also shows that lucifer can destroy souls in another creation from his own without moving a muscle. also shows the beings sent to kill him can not even scratch him.

*death is beneath lucifer: he cannot die unlike thanos and this is him without his full power, he still couldn't die. he was just , as death said "stuck between time".

No Caption Provided

*another introduction. the mansions of silence is...well, i will let lokis cousin explain it for me:

No Caption Provided

and it is huge. it contains infinite realms and universes: also this is backed by Mike Carey

No Caption Provided

*a few of the realms and universes they traveled through:

*and here comes lucifer, destroying the entire place with his presence:

*the place that gods, demons alike, goes after they die, or were killed a second time. and lucifer calls it fragile.

*lucifer once made so that if anyone tries closing the gate to the primal monitor, the rest of creation will be unmade too:

No Caption Provided

*but later, he did the impossible, he unmade the paradox. note that this happened when lucifer was still weakened because god had left creation, and he was weakened further by all the battles, what with him destroying the concept of destruction, him sending a messenger to the presence outside creation....

*lucifers lightbringer flames, the flames from the fire in which he birthed, the flames that were before there was creation, before there was time, space, death, destiny and all that, is enough to destroy the multiversal indestructible book of destiny, the source of destinys devastating power (destiny being the second most powerful endless, even more powerful than dream, who is either the third or the fourth below destruction):

No Caption Provided

*the flames are powerful enough to destroy even the logos, known to most as the voice (of the presence) which sang creation into being. (not to be confused with the logoz, the connection the spectre has to the presence. (i have always wondered how ones voice can be a separate aspect. this explains it; his words are so pure they do not rot or die, and keeps on making the same sound. kind of like me saying shut up, and the two words linger there. except mine is not holy.) (Not comparable?)

the logoz
the logoz
the logos
the logos

okay, here is the destroying bit:

*Michael after Gods departure was doing what HOTU did but not ONCE he was doing it moment by moment repeatedly ( not comparable?) your right, its better.here is proof of what the power demiurgic is capable of

first, proof michaels power is limitless as stated by god himself:

No Caption Provided

This is what makes Michael out of Lucifers and HOTUs league.

the ability to renew creation
and the ability to erase it

*to erase something and to destroy something are two different things. one leaves nothing behind while the other leaves something. the fact that he said nothing will be left means it can erase the very thing it can create. that is everything.

now, lucifer can tank a full blast while right next to it. without scrath.so i wonder how thanos can harm him at full power: (not comparably?) Has HOTU tanked a creation erasing blast without a scrath?

No Caption Provided

*the demiurgic power is the basic building block for everything, matter, energy, even abstracts like time, death, distance, emotions...

*when michael stopped renewing creation, everything was slowly fading out of existence. first, matter, energy and all that is physical. in the secondary stage, abstract things like time, emotions, souls, and even willpower

* the demiurgic power is the basic building block for everything, matter, energy, even abstracts like time, death, distance, emotions....: ( not comparable?)

*when Michael stopped renewing creation, everything was slowly fading out of existence. first, matter, energy and all that is physical. in the secondary stage, abstract things like time, emotions, souls, and even willpower.

*yes....and now we recognize their power. lucifer and michael not only has power over cosmic, magic, and divine power; they have power over emotion, reality, logic, senses, will, time.....EVERYTHING. (not comparable?)

*' you said thanos would become and absorb them? Back it up.

Show me Michael, Lucifer, or the two together actually taking all of creation within themselves by becoming one with it all. You can't. Because they just haven't done it. Together or apart. Lucifer didn't even do that in his own multiverse did he?

11: * yes they haven't done that...whats your point? i have already listed multiple of feats equal to or greater then HOTU..again. check #10.

You can't top that with a feat. And feats are how battles are won on CV.

12: Again plz just read #10.

@nothingclever said:

@oblivionknight:At this point I am respectfully going to just agree to disagree. I appreciate your well-structured argument and reliance on actual plot points from the comics (vs a lot of hyperbole and outright exaggerations that @skyroid has been throwing around). I'm following you because you have been polite and informative.

13: if your gonna say that about me atleast have the decency to say which parts are "a lot of hyperbole and outright exaggerations". heres one about you, HOTU can absorb Michael and Lucifer an "outright exaggeration". you have not proven that he can do that and him being one with the universe and absorbing it doesn't prove that he can be one with the Lucifer or Michael

Note; have you heard of eternity? cause hes a universe and beings in him aren't all under his control.

PS. i noticed my impoliteness too, and for that i apologize, i had lot on my mind had an exam today and 3 more exams coming up.

But we just have different ideas on how HOTU works (basically giving TOAA's power) and the meaning of Thanos' feats with it (oneness). Michael/Lucifer wield their god's power in the same way as Thanos with HOTU (all of these combatants powers stem from their supreme creator). The Yaweh's Will/Creation seems to be a sticking point and I can't help but feel that most folks here are not giving HOTU/TOAA enough credit here.

14: i respect Thanos and Lucifer. their some of my 4 favorite characters in Marvel and DC. i have yet to actually say their more powerful then Hotu im merely countering the misinformation presented in the thread and stating their feats preformed.

I don't think you have commented on the LT. How do you think the multiversal LT ranks related to Lucifer and Michael?

15: im guessing this is stated to Oblivion? if so i apology for commenting on these sections. I absolutely don't not believe one rank in one company equals the other. in marvel vs dc crossover they put together Spectre and Lt as buddies which seems disrespectful to LT since LT can downright stomp Spectre (depending on version i guess)

Marvel

TOAA (beings like fulcrum,writers, guy who visited Peter parker are the same to me)

Pr Beyonder (non canon)

Pr MM (non canon)

HOTU ( by feat switch this with Beyonder)

Protege

LT

DC

Grant Morrison( writer)

Primal Monitor ( this u can ignore depending on your belief)

Presence (Yahweh, Source are just another forms of God)

Elaine (God when presence Leaves)

Synnar (or Michael depending on version u want to believe in)

Michael

Lucifer

TOAA is equal to only Grant M but above everyone else. Primal M is the the comic book itself the canvas. Presence/Elaine are equal to and below TOAA and Grant M.

Both teams are extremely impressive characters at the tops of their multiverses. We just disagree on how high the number 2 spots are in each multiverse.

I'm fine with that.

So, we are at an impasse. An amicable one, so often not seen here on the Vine. Lol.

Nice debating with you.

AND HERES THE CAV DONE BETWEEN BEYONDER VS LUCIFER

HOPE YOU LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT LUCIFER

lucifer is not physical, he IS will, gods will...

No Caption Provided

...thus can not be harmed by physical attacks. he has been stabbed and pierced and mutilated, but:

• when he was mutilated, he allowed it. actually, he told Morpheus to do it.
  • when he was stabbed, all his power were in his two stolen feathers.
  • when he was pierced, he was greatly weakened by the journey to the world tree which requires sacrifice as shown above, being possessed by a piece of fenris's soul, fighting with his brother who far outclasses him, manipulating the dunamis demiurgos so that it both goes safety inside Elaine Belloc without harming her, and not letting it erase creation, not even the ground on which they were standing as shown below, and was preserving power to destroy the embodiment of ruin and destruction as shown below.
the first scan: reserving power.

Morpheus of the endless puts his power in three main items: the helm, the sand pouch, and the twelve stones. among the twelve stones, the main stone, the materioptikon, houses more power than the rest (individually) fell into the hands of darren profit, who by fixing it destroyed and created 60 billion universes, then used the stone to make himself the lord of all possible universes and timelines. and that is only one fraction of dreams power.

Morpheus, as powerful as he is, was afraid of lucifer, even admitted lucifer was more powerful than himself by far.

lucifer is all seeing, also, he can do things to the presences creation from his own. in his creation, he sets the rules. even death:

None of them not shown the ability to instantly erase a multiverse (in DC, a multiverse is infinite, and the DC multiverse equals the Marvel omniverse), yet Lucifer has shown the ability to tank a blast of dunamis demiurgos which can erase creation without a scratch, and used the power to make his own multiverse. lucifer made time, space, everything, for a whole multiverse: 'i am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.'

confirmation that it was indeed a multiverse. also shows that lucifer can destroy souls in another creation from his own without moving a muscle. also shows the beings sent to kill him can not even scratch him.

an interesting thing: apparently he does not need to manipulate time to be fast:

No Caption Provided

death is beneath lucifer:

No Caption Provided

another introduction. the mansions of silence is...well, i will let lokis cousin explain it for me:

No Caption Provided

and it is huge. it contains infinite realms and universes:

No Caption Provided

a few of the realms and universes they travelled through:

and here comes lucifer, destroying the entire place with his presence:

the place that gods, demons alike, goes after they die, or were killed a second time. and lucifer calls it fragile.

okay @jwwprod, your turn. after your post, i will post a final time. and let the votes pour in.

with lucifers feats, and conclusions.

lucifer once made so that if anyone tries closing the gate to the primal monitor, the rest of creation will be unmade too:

No Caption Provided

but later, he did the impossible, he unmade the paradox. note that this happened when lucifer was still weakened because god had left creation, and he was weakened further by all the battles, what with him destroying the concept of destruction, him sending a messenger to the presence outside creation....

lucifers lightbringer flames, the flames from the fire in which he birthed, the flames that were before there was creation, before there was time, space, death, destiny and all that, is enough to destroy the multiversal indestructible book of destiny, the source of destinys devastating power (destiny being the second most powerful endless, even more powerful than dream, who is either the third or the fourth below destruction):

No Caption Provided

the flames are powerful enough to destroy even the logos, known to most as the voice (of the presence) which sang creation into being. (not to be confused with the logoz, the connection the spectre has to the presence. (i have always wondered how ones voice can be a separate aspect. this explains it; his words are so pure they do not rot or die, and keeps on making the same sound. kind of like me saying shut up, and the two words linger there. except mine is not holy.)

the logoz
the logoz
the logos
the logos

first, here is proof of what the power demiurgic is capable of

No Caption Provided

to erase something and to destroy something are two different things. one leaves nothing behind while the other leaves something. the fact that he said nothing will be left means it can erase the very thing it can create. that is everything.

now, lucifer can tank a full blast while right next to it. without a scratch. so i wonder how beyonder can harm him at full power:

No Caption Provided

people know that the demiurgic power is the basic building block for everything, matter, energy, even abstracts like time, death, distance, emotions....here is proof:

when michael stopped renewing creation, everything was slowly fading out of existence. first, matter, energy and all that is physical. in the secondary stage, abstract things like time, emotions, souls, and even willpower(this is crucial) was fading.

for example, (because of only too many reasons, i can not send emails from my iPad to my computer, words can not describe how much i want to turn my mac and iPad into humans and kill them to death)

anyway, in page 2 of lucifer, number 66, quote:

'i saw that the mass of humanity were no longer actively pursuing death and destruction. they had reached an even lower nadir. now they simply waited, devoid of will, for death to come and claim them. with yahweh gone, and the divine name erased from creation, the human soul was winding down like a clock.'

and in page 8, lucifer number 59, quote:

'nothing breaks, as yet. nothing falls. but the hands of artists lose their cunning, the minds of musicians their sweet calculus. and emotions die too. lover looks at lover, parent looks at child. feeling nothing save the dead grey void of anomie. the world loses its savor, the senses dull. sweet, sour, bitter, salt, all bleed into one nothingness. in sheer despair of feeling anything at all, people begin to hurt themselves. it is yahwehs name, written in all of us. with yahweh gone, it fades. and we fade too, by inexorable logic.'

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Is Scathan allowed? if yes then he solos.

If not then Lucifer wins.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: I've read nearly every Vertigo comic with Lucifer in it, yet I know nothing about him? LMAO. I know Lucy's feats, but he's still below the likes of Tiamat, the Dreaming Celestial. Tiamat is considered an equal by the Fulcrum, an aspect of TOAA. This isn't the first time Celestials have been placed on a higher pedestal than the Living Tribunal who is at least equal to Lucifer.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By skyroid
@etheral_dreams said:

@skyroid: I've read nearly every Vertigo comic with Lucifer in it, yet I know nothing about him? LMAO. I know Lucy's feats, but he's still below the likes of Tiamat, the Dreaming Celestial. Tiamat is considered an equal by the Fulcrum, an aspect of TOAA. This isn't the first time Celestials have been placed on a higher pedestal than the Living Tribunal who is at least equal to Lucifer.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

this makes you think hes equal to TOAA? (fulcrum is the TOAA they are both Jack Kirby)

@etheral_dreams said:

Celestials because of Exiatar, Scathan, Asherim, and Tiamat. All of them are at least Lucifer's level.

so how do you think anyone you listed will beat him?

No Caption Provided

...thus can not be harmed by physical attacks. he has been stabbed and pierced and mutilated, but:

• when he was pierced, he was greatly weakened by the journey to the world tree which requires sacrifice as shown above, being possessed by a piece of fenris's soul, fighting with his brother who far outclasses him, manipulating the dunamis demiurgos so that it both goes safety inside Elaine Belloc without harming her, and not letting it erase creation, not even the ground on which they were standing as shown below, and was preserving power to destroy the embodiment of ruin and destruction as shown below.

Morpheus of the endless puts his power in three main items: the helm, the sand pouch, and the twelve stones. among the twelve stones, the main stone, the materioptikon, houses more power than the rest (individually) fell into the hands of darren profit, who by fixing it destroyed and created60 billion universes, then used the stone to make himself the lord of all possible universes and timelines. and that is only one fraction of dreams power.

Morpheus, as powerful as he is, was afraid of lucifer, even admitted lucifer was more powerful than himself by far.

Lucifer is all seeing, also, he can do things to the presences creation from his own. in his creation, he sets the rules. even death:

the no one here has not shown the ability to instantly erase a multiverse (in DC, a multiverse is infinite, and the DC multiverse equals the Marvel omniverse), yet Lucifer has shown the ability to tank a blast of dunamis demiurgos which can erase creation without a scratch, and used the power to make his own multiverse. Lucifer made time, space, everything, for a whole multiverse: 'i am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.'

confirmation that it was indeed a multiverse. also shows that lucifer can destroy souls in another creation from his own without moving a muscle. also shows the beings sent to kill him can not even scratch him.

an interesting thing: apparently he does not need to manipulate time to be fast:

No Caption Provided

death is beneath lucifer: HE CANNOT DIE so how do you think anyone you listed will beat him?

No Caption Provided

another introduction. the mansions of silence is...well, i will let lokis cousin explain it for me:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

a few of the realms and universes they traveled through:

and here comes Lucifer, destroying the entire place with his presence:

^the place that gods, demons alike, goes after they die, or were killed a second time. and lucifer calls it fragile.

Lucifer once made so that if anyone tries closing the gate to the primal monitor, the rest of creation will be unmade too:

No Caption Provided

but later, he did the impossible, he unmade the paradox. note that this happened when Lucifer was still weakened because god had left creation, and he was weakened further by all the battles, what with him destroying the concept of destruction, him sending a messenger to the presence outside creation....

Lucifer'S light-bringer flames, the flames from the fire in which he birthed, the flames that were before there was creation, before there was time, space, death, destiny and all that, is enough to destroy the multiversal indestructible book of destiny, the source of destiny's devastating power (destiny being the second most powerful endless, even more powerful than dream, who is either the third or the fourth below destruction):

No Caption Provided

the flames are powerful enough to destroy even the logos, known to most as the voice (of the presence) which sang creation into being. (not to be confused with the logoz, the connection the spectre has to the presence. (i have always wondered how ones voice can be a separate aspect. this explains it; his words are so pure they do not rot or die, and keeps on making the same sound. kind of like me saying shut up, and the two words linger there. except mine is not holy.)

the logoz
the logoz
the logos
the logos

No Caption Provided

to erase something and to destroy something are two different things. one leaves nothing behind while the other leaves something. the fact that he said nothing will be left means it can erase the very thing it can create. that is everything.

now, Lucifer can tank a full blast while right next to it. without a scratch. so i wonder how ANYONE YOU LISTED can harm him at full power:

No Caption Provided

Inconclusion

*TANK THE DEMIURGIC POWER

*MANIPULATED THE DEMIURGIC POWER AND CREATED HIS OWN MULTIVERSE

*DESTROYED EVEN THE LOGOS, THE VOICE OF GOD

*MADE OF PURE WILL. CANNOT BE HARMED PHYSICALLY

*CANNOT DIE UNLESS YOUR THE PRESENCE

@etheral_dreams said:

SO HOW IN THE WORLD DOES ANYONE YOU LISTED EVEN COMPARE TO HIM?

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: LMAO, the Fulcrum even says: "You're no longer my device...you've proven a power equal to my own."

Tiamat<=Fulcrum<=TOAA.

Fact: the most powerful Celestials are above Lucifer, it's undeniable.

Lucifer's power may be infinite, but there are levels of infinity my friend.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Arishem aint near his level lmao, didnt he get knocked down by Thor's Hammer.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By skyroid

@etheral_dreams said:

@skyroid: LMAO, the Fulcrum even says: "You're no longer my device...you've proven a power equal to my own."

Tiamat<=Fulcrum<=TOAA.

Fact: the most powerful Celestials are above Lucifer, it's undeniable.

Lucifer's power may be infinite, but there are levels of infinity my friend.

Only power Tiamat showed thats similar to Jack Kirby is questioning.

Fulcrum is Jack Kirby, jack kirby is the fulcrum, Jack kirby is TOAA. your saying Dreaming celestial is =TOAA?

i given you feats of Lucifer's power and you given me one statement that contradicts itself.

and you ignored my question

Inconclusion Lucifer has

@etheral_dreams said:

WHAT HAS EXIATAR, SCATHAN, ASHERIM AND TIAMAT HAVE DONE TO PUT THEM IN CLOSE TO LUCIFER TIER?

traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: The Fulcrum is an aspect of TOAA, not the TOAA himself; they aren't the same strength.

@traskindustries said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@aatroxx said:

@etheral_dreams: Arishem aint near his level lmao, didnt he get knocked down by Thor's Hammer.

PIS.

Just like Scathan helping LT out.

Up for debate.

oh they arent the same strenght? cause jack kirby doesnt equal jack kirby?

ok so how power is This jack kirby who has someone equal to him?

and again you decide to ignore my questions.

i given you feats of Lucifer's power and you given me one statement that contradicts itself.

Inconclusion Lucifer has

@etheral_dreams said:

WHAT HAS EXIATAR, SCATHAN, ASHERIM AND TIAMAT HAVE DONE TO PUT THEM IN CLOSE TO LUCIFER TIER?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@skyroid said:
@etheral_dreams said:

@skyroid: The Fulcrum is an aspect of TOAA, not the TOAA himself; they aren't the same strength.

@traskindustries said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@aatroxx said:

PIS.

Just like Scathan helping LT out.

Up for debate.

oh they arent the same strenght? cause jack kirby doesnt equal jack kirby?

ok so how power is This jack kirby who has someone equal to him?

and again you decide to ignore my questions.

Inconclusion Lucifer has

@etheral_dreams said:

TOAA is Stan Lee, not Jack Kirby. So no. The Fulcrum =/= TOAA.

Also, calm down.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Lol that's just cap for you to notice.

Ok go on prove Toaa is Stan Lee and not Jack Kirby as I already showered you the scans.

And you still ignored all the questions. But hey it doesn't matter anyway does it?

traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA is the writer, or Stan Lee, or anyone who's making a decision about the story.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@traskindustries: I know Toaa is the writer. I'm just asking him why he thinks it isn't Jack Kirby.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AgentofChaos1
@skyroid said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@skyroid said:

Try again.

why join a thread where you barely know anything about the opponent?

heres my own post from another thread

@skyroid said:
@oblivionknight said:

@nothingclever: there's a lot for me to answer, in this post and others. So I'll make sure to try and get around to it all.

1) The way Lucifer described it, they "took the space that Yahweh left vacant." That's a paraphrase. I have the books so I'll have to get them to quote it word for word. However, the Titans proved themselves immune to both Michael and Lucifers powers because they filled this role. They're weren't EXACTLY omnipotent (not yet at least) as they were the supreme entities of the creation. As the supreme entities, everyone was below them. And yes, the reason Lucifer defeated them was because they reached into the memories of a female Lucifer came into contact with to create a negative capable of canceling him out. This process was a two way street, as Lucifer was capable of destroying them with the very same woman they reached to.

2) Why so? Are there any rules in particular that you think Lucifer HAS to adhere to for reasons other than plot/character?

3) Issue # for what exactly? The Presence tells Lucifer he escaped his design in issue #75 (the last chronological issue.) But if you mean the rules for his multiverse, there are multiple points. We see him shape the multiverse and decide how everything should be. I have many of the comics, so I'll have to get around to uploading pictures to my laptop. I will also get around to finding the exact issues, as I have the volumes instead of the individual issues.

4) No problem.

5) As I said in 3, I'll get around to getting these pictures up. I'll make sure that very scan where Lucifers stated to have escaped the Presences plan is the first one up.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

here it is

7) The thing about Thanos becoming one with Lucifer and Michael is that he's becoming one with the very will and power of the Presence. The thing being, there are no rules to restrict them. I just can't see him becoming one with their abilities. Lucifers will is absolute as is Michaels power. But again, I don't think they'll win, it's just a stalemate. But I want to make sure that I don't think he'll be able to ABSORB their powers. I can see him becoming one with the multiverse perhaps, and maybe even them (kinda doubtful, especially given their powers) but I vehemently doubt he can absorb them, at least in any permanent way.

@nothingclever said:

@skyroid: Lol. No. You still haven't topped becoming one with the multiverse. So many of those points whether yours or from the CAV are way off. Purgatory = to a multiverse? You're kidding right?

1:Mansions of silence contains countless creation. DC is but one of Gods Creation so yes so i do believe Purgatory >or= a Multiverse.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You are simply ignoring the proven function of HOTU: Thanos became one with the multiverse. Purgatory? Part of the multiverse. Lucifer's flames? Part of the multiverse.

2:Thats the thing your not getting, theres no proof he can absorb them or be them. its a self made statement.

Morpheus is ABC and not in this battle.

3:i used him to explain Lucifer's superiority to Morpheus as you used LT. but this is unnecessary so you may ignore it as you wish

LT as speculation? You realize all of this is speculation right? Its a theoretical battle. And it is a fair speculation. Each are pretty much their respective Creators' second in command. I've addressed this.

4:has LT created Marvel? or destroyed countless creations? can LT have the power over cosmic, magic, and divine power; do they have power over emotion, reality, logic, senses, will, time.....EVERYTHING? that's not a fair speculation at all. being 2nd in command in one creation doesn't equal another as i already said it before.

Lucifer/Michael have power over concepts and everything! K. So does Thanos w/HOTU.

5:Thanos has never demostrated power over emotion, logic or will.

Prove to me that Thanos can't absorb them dude. Whether you like it or not LT is the same tier as the two angels combined and the similarities are obvious. LT exists across a multiverse where as Lucifer and Michael are singular.

6:Thats not how it works....you make a claim you prove it. you stated he can absorb them and your asking me to disprove it? also again with LT speculation? read #4. being across a multiverse isn't gonna do much.

Based on your responses you are not reading and most importantly understanding the points I have made, specifically in my posts to @oblivionknight: above. You are flailing with random feats for both your combatants that still do not compare to total oneness.

7: Your point was that since he became one within the universe ( we both know in comic it says its a universe even though its actually a multiverse) that he could become one with them. to which i said that doesn't prove he can become one with them and asked for proof for your claim to HOTU having the ability to become Michael and Lucifer.

Do you understand the concept of oneness? That means Thanos with HOTU is one with everything in the multiverse: every being regardless of whether they manifest physically, as energy, as magic, as a concept, a dream, whatever as well as every dimension (Crimson Cosmos, Asgards in every universe, the Dark Dimension, everywhere), every place. ALl the matter, antimatter, energy, magic, everything. He himself is just like the Demiurgic Power and Will of God but contained in one being and he is one with the substance of everything. Oneness that allowed him to absorb a multiverse because it was all just a part of him anyway.

8:and your still not answering the question. that doesn't prove he can become Michael and Lucifer. he became one with the universe that doesnt prove he can become one with Michael or Lucifer. so prove it.

Lucifer threatening to blow up creation with a door bomb (and not doing is a non-feat). Lucifer's flames are nothing compared to HOTU. Michael's Demiurgic Power is nothing compared to HOTU.

9: you asked for feat and i listed them did i not? Michael demiurgic power is nothing? Hotu which has limit is more powerful the demurgic power? power that expends forever? ocean of power with no shore?

I'm done.

You still do not have a feat to compare to Thanos with HOTU. You are just wasting my time by not reading and understanding my points or engaging in intelligent discussion. You ignore facts presented to you and you fail to grasp the concept of becoming one with a universe comparable to TOAA. And you are still using outright wrong feats.

10: Thanos absorbed everything and became everything.

-here on out much thanks goes to Van_Cere who did an amazing CaV Here

*lucifer is not physical, he IS will, gods will... Hotu has never effect Gods will and i dont even remember it affecting anybodies will. there's no proof he can absorb or be one with Lucifer of Michael

No Caption Provided

*Lucifer destroyed purgatory (not comparable?) has HOTU done this?

*Creating Dc ( not comparable?)Hotu absorbed everything and possibly released everything without the flaw to which i say this is a better feat.

*Lucifer has shown the ability to tank a blast of dunamis demiurgos which can erase creation without a scratch, and used the power to make his own multiverse. lucifer made time, space, everything, for a whole multiverse: 'i am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.' (not comparable?) seems better feat.

*confirmation that it was indeed a multiverse. also shows that lucifer can destroy souls in another creation from his own without moving a muscle. also shows the beings sent to kill him can not even scratch him.

*death is beneath lucifer: he cannot die unlike thanos and this is him without his full power, he still couldn't die. he was just , as death said "stuck between time".

No Caption Provided

*another introduction. the mansions of silence is...well, i will let lokis cousin explain it for me:

No Caption Provided

and it is huge. it contains infinite realms and universes: also this is backed by Mike Carey

No Caption Provided

*a few of the realms and universes they traveled through:

*and here comes lucifer, destroying the entire place with his presence:

*the place that gods, demons alike, goes after they die, or were killed a second time. and lucifer calls it fragile.

*lucifer once made so that if anyone tries closing the gate to the primal monitor, the rest of creation will be unmade too:

No Caption Provided

*but later, he did the impossible, he unmade the paradox. note that this happened when lucifer was still weakened because god had left creation, and he was weakened further by all the battles, what with him destroying the concept of destruction, him sending a messenger to the presence outside creation....

*lucifers lightbringer flames, the flames from the fire in which he birthed, the flames that were before there was creation, before there was time, space, death, destiny and all that, is enough to destroy the multiversal indestructible book of destiny, the source of destinys devastating power (destiny being the second most powerful endless, even more powerful than dream, who is either the third or the fourth below destruction):

No Caption Provided

*the flames are powerful enough to destroy even the logos, known to most as the voice (of the presence) which sang creation into being. (not to be confused with the logoz, the connection the spectre has to the presence. (i have always wondered how ones voice can be a separate aspect. this explains it; his words are so pure they do not rot or die, and keeps on making the same sound. kind of like me saying shut up, and the two words linger there. except mine is not holy.) (Not comparable?)

the logoz
the logoz
the logos
the logos

*Michael after Gods departure was doing what HOTU did but not ONCE he was doing it moment by moment repeatedly ( not comparable?) your right, its better.here is proof of what the power demiurgic is capable of

No Caption Provided

This is what makes Michael out of Lucifers and HOTUs league.

*to erase something and to destroy something are two different things. one leaves nothing behind while the other leaves something. the fact that he said nothing will be left means it can erase the very thing it can create. that is everything.

now, lucifer can tank a full blast while right next to it. without scrath.so i wonder how thanos can harm him at full power: (not comparably?) Has HOTU tanked a creation erasing blast without a scrath?

No Caption Provided

*the demiurgic power is the basic building block for everything, matter, energy, even abstracts like time, death, distance, emotions...

*when michael stopped renewing creation, everything was slowly fading out of existence. first, matter, energy and all that is physical. in the secondary stage, abstract things like time, emotions, souls, and even willpower

* the demiurgic power is the basic building block for everything, matter, energy, even abstracts like time, death, distance, emotions....: ( not comparable?)

*when Michael stopped renewing creation, everything was slowly fading out of existence. first, matter, energy and all that is physical. in the secondary stage, abstract things like time, emotions, souls, and even willpower.

*yes....and now we recognize their power. lucifer and michael not only has power over cosmic, magic, and divine power; they have power over emotion, reality, logic, senses, will, time.....EVERYTHING. (not comparable?)

*' you said thanos would become and absorb them? Back it up.

Show me Michael, Lucifer, or the two together actually taking all of creation within themselves by becoming one with it all. You can't. Because they just haven't done it. Together or apart. Lucifer didn't even do that in his own multiverse did he?

11: * yes they haven't done that...whats your point? i have already listed multiple of feats equal to or greater then HOTU..again. check #10.

You can't top that with a feat. And feats are how battles are won on CV.

12: Again plz just read #10.

@nothingclever said:

@oblivionknight:At this point I am respectfully going to just agree to disagree. I appreciate your well-structured argument and reliance on actual plot points from the comics (vs a lot of hyperbole and outright exaggerations that @skyroid has been throwing around). I'm following you because you have been polite and informative.

13: if your gonna say that about me atleast have the decency to say which parts are "a lot of hyperbole and outright exaggerations". heres one about you, HOTU can absorb Michael and Lucifer an "outright exaggeration". you have not proven that he can do that and him being one with the universe and absorbing it doesn't prove that he can be one with the Lucifer or Michael

Note; have you heard of eternity? cause hes a universe and beings in him aren't all under his control.

PS. i noticed my impoliteness too, and for that i apologize, i had lot on my mind had an exam today and 3 more exams coming up.

But we just have different ideas on how HOTU works (basically giving TOAA's power) and the meaning of Thanos' feats with it (oneness). Michael/Lucifer wield their god's power in the same way as Thanos with HOTU (all of these combatants powers stem from their supreme creator). The Yaweh's Will/Creation seems to be a sticking point and I can't help but feel that most folks here are not giving HOTU/TOAA enough credit here.

14: i respect Thanos and Lucifer. their some of my 4 favorite characters in Marvel and DC. i have yet to actually say their more powerful then Hotu im merely countering the misinformation presented in the thread and stating their feats preformed.

I don't think you have commented on the LT. How do you think the multiversal LT ranks related to Lucifer and Michael?

15: im guessing this is stated to Oblivion? if so i apology for commenting on these sections. I absolutely don't not believe one rank in one company equals the other. in marvel vs dc crossover they put together Spectre and Lt as buddies which seems disrespectful to LT since LT can downright stomp Spectre (depending on version i guess)

Marvel

TOAA (beings like fulcrum,writers, guy who visited Peter parker are the same to me)

Pr Beyonder (non canon)

Pr MM (non canon)

HOTU ( by feat switch this with Beyonder)

Protege

LT

DC

Grant Morrison( writer)

Primal Monitor ( this u can ignore depending on your belief)

Presence (Yahweh, Source are just another forms of God)

Elaine (God when presence Leaves)

Synnar (or Michael depending on version u want to believe in)

Michael

Lucifer

TOAA is equal to only Grant M but above everyone else. Primal M is the the comic book itself the canvas. Presence/Elaine are equal to and below TOAA and Grant M.

Both teams are extremely impressive characters at the tops of their multiverses. We just disagree on how high the number 2 spots are in each multiverse.

I'm fine with that.

So, we are at an impasse. An amicable one, so often not seen here on the Vine. Lol.

Nice debating with you.

AND HERES THE CAV DONE BETWEEN BEYONDER VS LUCIFER

HOPE YOU LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT LUCIFER

No Caption Provided

Morpheus of the endless puts his power in three main items: the helm, the sand pouch, and the twelve stones. among the twelve stones, the main stone, the materioptikon, houses more power than the rest (individually) fell into the hands of darren profit, who by fixing it destroyed and created 60 billion universes, then used the stone to make himself the lord of all possible universes and timelines. and that is only one fraction of dreams power.

lucifer is all seeing, also, he can do things to the presences creation from his own. in his creation, he sets the rules. even death:

None of them not shown the ability to instantly erase a multiverse (in DC, a multiverse is infinite, and the DC multiverse equals the Marvel omniverse), yet Lucifer has shown the ability to tank a blast of dunamis demiurgos which can erase creation without a scratch, and used the power to make his own multiverse. lucifer made time, space, everything, for a whole multiverse: 'i am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.'

No Caption Provided

death is beneath lucifer:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

a few of the realms and universes they travelled through:

and here comes lucifer, destroying the entire place with his presence:

the place that gods, demons alike, goes after they die, or were killed a second time. and lucifer calls it fragile.

okay @jwwprod, your turn. after your post, i will post a final time. and let the votes pour in.

with lucifers feats, and conclusions.

lucifer once made so that if anyone tries closing the gate to the primal monitor, the rest of creation will be unmade too:

No Caption Provided

but later, he did the impossible, he unmade the paradox. note that this happened when lucifer was still weakened because god had left creation, and he was weakened further by all the battles, what with him destroying the concept of destruction, him sending a messenger to the presence outside creation....

lucifers lightbringer flames, the flames from the fire in which he birthed, the flames that were before there was creation, before there was time, space, death, destiny and all that, is enough to destroy the multiversal indestructible book of destiny, the source of destinys devastating power (destiny being the second most powerful endless, even more powerful than dream, who is either the third or the fourth below destruction):

No Caption Provided

the logoz
the logoz
the logos
the logos

No Caption Provided

now, lucifer can tank a full blast while right next to it. without a scratch. so i wonder how beyonder can harm him at full power:

No Caption Provided

people know that the demiurgic power is the basic building block for everything, matter, energy, even abstracts like time, death, distance, emotions....here is proof:

when michael stopped renewing creation, everything was slowly fading out of existence. first, matter, energy and all that is physical. in the secondary stage, abstract things like time, emotions, souls, and even willpower(this is crucial) was fading.

for example, (because of only too many reasons, i can not send emails from my iPad to my computer, words can not describe how much i want to turn my mac and iPad into humans and kill them to death)

anyway, in page 2 of lucifer, number 66, quote:

'i saw that the mass of humanity were no longer actively pursuing death and destruction. they had reached an even lower nadir. now they simply waited, devoid of will, for death to come and claim them. with yahweh gone, and the divine name erased from creation, the human soul was winding down like a clock.'

and in page 8, lucifer number 59, quote:

'nothing breaks, as yet. nothing falls. but the hands of artists lose their cunning, the minds of musicians their sweet calculus. and emotions die too. lover looks at lover, parent looks at child. feeling nothing save the dead grey void of anomie. the world loses its savor, the senses dull. sweet, sour, bitter, salt, all bleed into one nothingness. in sheer despair of feeling anything at all, people begin to hurt themselves. it is yahwehs name, written in all of us. with yahweh gone, it fades. and we fade too, by inexorable logic.'

XD

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Lucifer easily, sisi-neg only created a universe and beyond, Lucifer created a multiverse

Celestials are laughable cosmic fodders, not even in the same ballpark

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid:

Tiamut solos...

Scathan solos...

This is no contest!!

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer.

doctormatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: I completely agree. Plus that proof and reasons you given were fantastic

traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By traskindustries

@cosmic_reign said:

Tiamut solos...

Scathan solos...

This is no contest!!

Please go away. Your grammar is that of a 12 year old's, and you clearly have no idea about comics whatsoever except what you've read on the profile pages/on CV. No single celestial is doing anything against Lucifer.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This battle depends on if you belive the Dreaming Celestial hype. If he is as strong as the Fulcrum implies then he certainly has the power to at least contend with Lucifer, but he has no feats to back that up. so i will say LM ftw.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By cosmic_reign

@traskindustries:

U obviously dont know anything about these celestials...

Debate the thread or STEP!! chump!

On topic

Tiamut solos...

Scathan solos...

traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@traskindustries:

U obviously dont know anything about these celestials...

Debate the thread or STEP!! chump!

On topic

Tiamut solos...

Scathan solos...

On topic, you need to take your medicine or go to bed if its your bedtime.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@traskindustries:

Having tantrums??

Or u on ur rag??

Dont worry about Lucy...although he gets raped in this battle, he should be fine for his next comic appearance.

Relax...this is comicvine, not ur anger management class squidbait!!

traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@traskindustries:

Having tantrums??

Or u on ur rag??

Dont worry about Lucy...although he gets raped in this battle, he should be fine for his next comic appearance.

Relax...this is comicvine, not ur anger management class squidbait!!

Sise-neg or the celestials dont have the feats to compete with Lucifer. Dont know if you can get that through your thick skull.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

lucy