Sinister Six vs. Batman Villain Team

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Space_Coyote

Original Sinister Six vs. Batman's "Sinister Six" if you will.

Everyone is in-character in terms of morals. Winner by death or KO.

Random encounter, battle takes place Yellowstone National Park.

Sinister Six: Doctor Octopus, Kraven, Mysterio, Sandman, Vulture, Electro

Batman villains: Bane, Sacrecrow, Poison Ivy, Man Bat, Mr. Freeze, Clayface

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By XMen1963

Electro solos. Nah, but Sinister Six wins.

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kovak

Bane wins cause he broke teh Bat!

But seriously, Sinister Six

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By chaos-soul

Sinister sicks oh my bad six.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By SupremeHyperion

Sinister Six I do think would win this battle.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Space_Coyote

But why? I thought I had a pretty solid team with the Batman villains

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By XMen1963

@space_coyote: The Sinister Six beat The Avengers.....C'mon.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@XMen1963 said:

With tons of prep. Which they don't have here.  

I actually think the Bat villains have a chance here.
BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BringnIt

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@XMen1963 said:

With tons of prep. Which they don't have here. I actually think the Bat villains have a chance here.

They don't.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@BringnIt said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@XMen1963 said:

With tons of prep. Which they don't have here. I actually think the Bat villains have a chance here.

They don't.

They would if Electro wasn't here. :P
Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BringnIt: @XMen1963: THe Sinister Six mehhhh,speaking seriously, how many times they lost to spiderman and alone??

Electro is one of the least have my respect, he already lost to Falcon.The only really be a problem would be the Doctor Octopus,but the batman villains have 3 advantage:Poison Ivy,Clayface and Mr.Freeze.

Clayface has more skills than Sandman,Clay can assume a form of one of them anddeceives and disarm them,before they can react.

Mr.Freeze,only need to freeze the Sandman, Electro and Vulture, your weapon reaches the absolute zero and your armor (if the one he won after Underworl Unleashed, and used up to now) is able to withstand the Superman punch.

Poison Ivy,only need to use her feromones and controlled them or createone of its many giant flowers, besides the more it can control the plants, even those she didn't create. or does this:

No Caption Provided
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By TDK_1997

@XMen1963 said:

Electro solos. Nah, but Sinister Six wins.

@chaos-soul said:

Sinister sicks oh my bad six.

@SupremeHyperion said:

Sinister Six I do think would win this battle.

Why do you all thing that the Sinister Six win?

Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Voodoom

The Sinister Six have worked as a team on multiple occasions, they know each others strengths and weaknesses. Mysterio

could win this one for them. His realistic illusions could shut down all of them (Mr. Freeze and Posion Ivy to great effect) or use them againt the othe Bat Foes.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@matchesmalone21 said:

No Caption Provided

@BringnIt: @XMen1963: THe Sinister Six mehhhh,speaking seriously, how many times they lost to spiderman and alone??

Electro is one of the least have my respect, he already lost to Falcon.The only really be a problem would be the Doctor Octopus,but the batman villains have 3 advantage:Poison Ivy,Clayface and Mr.Freeze.

Clayface has more skills than Sandman,Clay can assume a form of one of them anddeceives and disarm them,before they can react.

Mr.Freeze,only need to freeze the Sandman, Electro and Vulture, your weapon reaches the absolute zero and your armor (if the one he won after Underworl Unleashed, and used up to now) is able to withstand the Superman punch.

Poison Ivy,only need to use her feromones and controlled them or createone of its many giant flowers, besides the more it can control the plants, even those she didn't create. or does this:

To my knowledge, the entire Sinister Six only ever lost to just Spider-Man once, which was their very first appearance; which to be honest was an exceptionally dumb storyline reminiscent of a 80's video game plot, and can be argued as a low showing for all six of them. Seriously, they kidnapped Aunt May, then they each fought Peter 1-on-1, giving him a new clue to her whereabouts with each one he defeated. Every appearance since then he's required some outside help to stop them. Sinister Six are no joke, at least when they aren't taking lessons in strategy from Bowser.

When was the last time Electro lost to Falcoln? Yes, he's definately had his days as a jobber, but he's gotten serious upgrades in recent years. He actually does pack enough of a punch now to solo the Batman team if he came into this bloodlusted. Not saying that's what happens, just saying that it could.

As for Sandman vs. Clayface. Sandman is actually an 80 tonner. I think people (including writers) tend to forget about that. I don't see Clayface taking him out at all, at best they stalemate each other.

Perhaps most importantly though, this Sinister Six team is use to fighting alongside each other, and know how to work as a team. This Batman team is just a random collection of Batman villains that on paper seem like they'd be a good match up. The Sinister Six team has more fire-power (thanks to Electro), more strategy (thanks to Doctor Octopus), and more teamwork, they take this.

Meat_Spinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Meat_Spinner

Let's face it - Spidey villains are more top tier.

Sandman and Mysterio can solo, the only threat from Bat villains is Poison Ivy with her vines...and maybe Clayface, but every Bat villain loses to his Spidey counterpart

Dock Octopus can easily rip out Bane's heart before he can even dose up on Venom, with his fast tentacles

Kraven is almost on par with Batman - agility, speed, fighting skills, etc and he's used to hunting huge ass animals so he can probably take on ManBat with his hunting gear, although it'd be quite a messy fight.

Depending on which version of Electro we're talking about (i.e - the one that pissed his pants when got threatned by Luke Cage or the smart one that almost offed Spiderman in Marvel Knights) he easily outclasses Sub zero here in the latter

Mysterio has his Gas-Flitering fishbowl head that'll prevent Scarecrow's fear gas from getting to him and he's pretty much done for without the gas, unless he transforms into his Scarebeast form but otherwise Mysterio's got this

Vulture is pretty much useless in a fight like this but he can provide distraction for the SS and get the attention of Poison Ivy long enough until the only ones standing are her and Clayface whos being stalemated by the Sandman and i'm sure SS can just gang up on these two in the end.

I'm not even talking about how Doc Ock is a brilliant mastermind that easily outsmarts everyone on teh opposing team and knows how to play smart with his guys so SS has a hude advantage right there.

Spidey villains take the win in most cases IMHO

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jeanroygrant

Bump.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CaptainDoeo

Bump.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sinister Six in a stomp

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#19  Edited By Strafe Prower

Electro by himself should be able to take out 4 of them with one shot. Clayface and Poison Ivy being the only problems. Add that to his other teammates and I see Sinister Six winning this one handily

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Qpzmg

Sinister 6.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By VeganDiet

Sinister Six. Electro could solo.

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Octopus Vs Mr.Freeze I don't think Mr.Freezes ice could hold Doc.Ocs tenticles, IIRC Batman has bursted through his ice in the past

Kraven Vs Bane

they are fairly close in the stats they get from Venom and Jungle potions but Kraven has a clear edge with his use of poisons

Mysterio Vs ScareCrow

Mysterio should have a gas mask in his suit, he uses gas attacks constantly plus he has illusions as well

Sandman Vs Clayface

Beats me how either of these people are killing eachother but over-all I've been more impresseed with Clay-faces feats in the past

Vulture Vs Man Bat

Electro Vs Poison Ivy

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sandman and Electro can both solostomp.