Power and Abilities on

Both Bloodlusted

Both Max Strength

Start at 25 feet

Winner by Death

Battle Location:Time Square,NY

Who will win

#2 Posted by TheSuperHuman (903 posts) - - Show Bio

Though Thor was impressive, Sing showed remarkable speed and strength that questionably be higher than movie Thor's. Thor can take a beating, and so can Sing in his end-movie stage, but Thor has him beat in energy (even if you consider Buddhist Palm an energy-type attack). Overall, I'd say Sing due to his martial arts abilities, speed and strength factors.

#3 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSuperHuman said:

Though Thor was impressive, Sing showed remarkable speed and strength that questionably be higher than movie Thor's. Thor can take a beating, and so can Sing in his end-movie stage, but Thor has him beat in energy (even if you consider Buddhist Palm an energy-type attack). Overall, I'd say Sing due to his martial arts abilities, speed and strength factors.

It could go both ways since Thor haves the Mjǫlnir and he fought the hulk but yeah sing speed feats was very impressive

#4 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@TheSuperHuman said:

It could go both ways since Thor haves the Mjǫlnir and he fought the hulk but yeah sing speed feats was very impressive

this ^

#5 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#6 Posted by kikomia (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Mjolnir would really hurt Sing if he gets hit.

#7 Posted by Mayan_Fist (914 posts) - - Show Bio

One Buddhist Palm be enough to one shot Thor? I mean, if we are considering low-end feats, Thor nearly died from being slapped by the Destroyer. Without his energy abilities, it would seem that he is only peak comic human.

#8 Posted by Experio (17120 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#9 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20202 posts) - - Show Bio

Sing. Far too much speed. And destructive capacity.

#10 Posted by reaverlation (17047 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#11 Posted by Chibi_cute (4612 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way..

Sing could spam all day his buddhist palm and that doesn't require alot more effort all you have to do is wave your hand.

But i give it to thor. i doubt if sing can tank a lightning bolt.