• 109 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Sinestro after the events of Blackest Night wants to set up a Sinestro Corps base on Mars. Everyone's favorite connoisseur of Oreo cookies has a pretty big problem with this. 

Who wins? 

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By Dracade102

Nestro' Takes this one..
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Martian Manhunter. 

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By capall
@CosmicSpiral said:
" Martian Manhunter.  "
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MM

mysticboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By mysticboy
@CosmicSpiral said:
" Martian Manhunter.  "
stoneo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By stoneo

Martian the Manhunter Definetly. 
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By -Unseen-

Avatar image for jonatok19981998
jonatok19981998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jonatok19981998

good fight but martian man hunter is better than just a yellow construct. i love sinestro hes my favorite but martian is really strong so is sinestro but heres the thing. Mongul said no one on earth can beat him besides superman but sinestro beat him which confuses me but i still think martian after one long fight.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By Lvenger

Why was this bumped? MM TPs Mongul into a drooling mess. Or something else. Anyway with TP, intangibility, shapeshifiting and all of Superman's powers, J'onn takes this quite easily.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dondave

Martian Manhunter destroys Sinestro as he has done already

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By tomlikesfries

MM stomps.

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dondave

@SHARKBEARAGATOR: beat me to it

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ComocYahweh

@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:

Where was this from? Anyways it's complete bs, MM is powerful but not as powerful as Superman.

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

@ComocYahweh: Calm down, Its not the real MM its an evil version from the Destiny's Hand arc.

I would argue that MM is more powerful than Superman but this is not the thread for it.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ComocYahweh

@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:

@ComocYahweh: Calm down, Its not the real MM its an evil version from the Destiny's Hand arc.

I would argue that MM is more powerful than Superman but this is not the thread for it.

Possibly equal to a young superman because Mm is much older, but after superman realized he can take a refreshingly dip in the sun, not even close.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dondave

@ComocYahweh: Superman's mind is MMH's playground, Superman has a problem with touchung intangible opponents, and MMh has insane regeneration feats that outclass Superman

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

@ComocYahweh: Oh you're one of those guys, yeah I'm just going to go.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ComocYahweh

@dondave said:

@ComocYahweh: Superman's mind is MMH's playground, Superman has a problem with touchung intangible opponents, and MMh has insane regeneration feats that outclass Superman

Superman can go intangible too and show me him having better regen feats than superman.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dondave

@ComocYahweh: These scans are from CitizenBane's Martian Manhunter respect thread.

After shifting he brain into his arm he regenaretes his whole body.

He regenrates from being a smear on the wall

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ComocYahweh

@dondave said:

@ComocYahweh: These scans are from CitizenBane's Martian Manhunter respect thread.

How does that prove that he has better regen than sups, all it proves is that he has lower durability, never would superman even be that hurt in the first place.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By bigcimmerian

@ComocYahweh said:

@dondave said:

How does that prove that he has better regen than sups, all it proves is that he has lower durability, never would superman even be that hurt in the first place.

Dude just stop please, he proved that Martian Manhunter has much better healing factor, and they are nearly equal in durability with Superman being slightly more durable, if you want to talk about durability how about the last time Batman punched Superman? He made him bleed, Batman was on venom, but he was still 2 tonner at best.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By dondave

@ComocYahweh: When has Superman displayed regenaration of this level. Please provide some scan as you only seem to be able to talk smack

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ComocYahweh

@dondave said:

@ComocYahweh: When has Superman displayed regenaration of this level. Please provide some scan as you only seem to be able to talk smack

He has never needed to because he has never gotten that hurt because of his durability.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ComocYahweh

@BigCimmerian said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@dondave said:

Dude just stop please, he proved that Martian Manhunter has much better healing factor, and they are nearly equal in durability with Superman being slightly more durable, if you want to talk about durability how about the last time Batman punched Superman? He made him bleed, Batman was on venom, but he was still 2 tonner at best.

Why should I stop? This is a debate forum isn't it, and I'm debating against your belief that Mm is physically superior because he is obviously not.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By bigcimmerian

@ComocYahweh said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@dondave said:

Why should I stop? This is a debate forum isn't it, and I'm debating against your belief that Mm is physically superior because he is obviously not.

Yes this is debate forum, I told you to stop because I have a feeling that you are troll or that you simply love Superman too much. Superman is stronger, faster, more durable then Martian Manhunter, but he doesn't have answer for his intangibility and his telepathy. Also these scans prove that Martian has better healing factor. If you think he doesn't have, show us scans of Superman regenerating from being a smear on the wall or from a blood drop.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By dondave

@ComocYahweh: LMFAO, he has never been hurt becuase of his Durability?!, Doomsday practically punched him to death, he got knocked out by Captain Marvel the list could go on and on

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ComocYahweh

@dondave said:

@ComocYahweh: LMFAO, he has never been hurt becuase of his Durability?!, Doomsday practically punched him to death, he got knocked out by Captain Marvel the list could go on and on

Please learn to read, I said THAT hurt, as in squished on a wall or having limbs cut off. Also show me scan of CM knocking him out.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By dondave

@ComocYahweh: Uhm have you read the Death of Superman story arc, he was hurt as can be,

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ComocYahweh

@dondave said:

@ComocYahweh: Uhm have you read the Death of Superman story arc, he was hurt as can be,

Knocked back is not same as knocked out. Also he was hurt internally because he was punched a million times by a being so powerful as doomsday, half of that would've killed MM. But superman has never been hurt by.. a wall..

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#32  Edited By Saren

Martian Manhunter has never been hurt by a wall. He was inside a volcano and he has a fire weakness. Get the facts straight before launching into fits of fanboyism, not after.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ComocYahweh

@CitizenBane said:

Martian Manhunter has never been hurt by a wall. He was inside a volcano and he has a fire weakness. Get the facts straight before launching into fits of fanboyism, not after.

Either way, he was still capable of cutting his own arm off, which sups is not.

ComicKID777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ComicKID777

@ComocYahweh: swamp thing one hit superman your boy isnt the end all be all when it comes to durability. theres more to it than can you just take a hit. MM can regenerate something supes cannot do from what ive seen.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dondave

@ComocYahweh: My Bad I forgot to put the end of the scan.

Your boy Supes got knocked the f*ck out!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Saren

@ComocYahweh said:

@CitizenBane said:

J'onn is a shapeshifter with complete control over every molecule of his body. If he felt like cutting his own arm off, he could voluntarily reduce the durability of that limb until it could be cut off. Superman cannot do anything of the sort. Clark's heart was literally ripped out of his chest by Emperor Joker and he never grew that back, while MMH can grow back his entire body from a dismembered arm.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By crabtree

Sinestro wins by starting a fire.

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

Spectacular Arguement

No Caption Provided

@crabtree:

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jeanroygrant

@tomlikesfries said:

MM stomps.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By dondave

@crabtree: He lost that weakness years ago, and only certain fires can affect him

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By crabtree

Every time Batman gets out a match MMH gets scared.

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

@crabtree:

inchiso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By inchiso

mm

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lvenger

@dondave said:

@ComocYahweh: My Bad I forgot to put the end of the scan.

Your boy Supes got knocked the f*ck out!

Sorry but this is a flawed argument. If you read the scan you'll notice he said "I got lucky. And he's vulnerable to magic." In almost every other fight they've been in, CM has never whipped out the magic lightning punch to win nor has he sucker punched Superman. In a fair fight they've either been equal or Superman has had the edge in combat. MM could definitely beat Superman though and Sinestro is toast in the fight so this is a little off topic but I just wanted to point that out.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ComocYahweh

@CitizenBane said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@CitizenBane said:

J'onn is a shapeshifter with complete control over every molecule of his body. If he felt like cutting his own arm off, he could voluntarily reduce the durability of that limb until it could be cut off. Superman cannot do anything of the sort. Clark's heart was literally ripped out of his chest by Emperor Joker and he never grew that back, while MMH can grow back his entire body from a dismembered arm.

If Emperor joker ripped out MMs heart it wouldn't grow back either.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Saren

@ComocYahweh said:

@CitizenBane said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@CitizenBane said:

A heart ripped out is a heart ripped out, Emperor Joker didn't prevent it from growing back. Superman simply couldn't grow it back. You're just determined to believe that Superman's regeneration is better than Martian Manhunter's even though there are zero feats corresponding to that claim.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lvenger

@ComocYahweh said:

@CitizenBane said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@CitizenBane said:

And you're basing this on what? A mere assumption in stark contrast to actual feats of MM's regeneration being shown? How very weak. MM can definitely take Superman. And this is coming from a Superman fan.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By dondave

@Lvenger: I know that the punch was amped by magic. Bbut I was explaining to him that MMH has a better healing factor than Supes. I posted the scan of him regenarating fromma smear on the wall, and he said that Superman would never get hyrt in the first place because of his durability, So I posted the captain marvel scan to that Supes can be put down

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ComocYahweh

@Lvenger said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@CitizenBane said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@CitizenBane said:

And you're basing this on what? A mere assumption in stark contrast to actual feats of MM's regeneration being shown? How very weak. MM can definitely take Superman. And this is coming from a Superman fan.

I'm not saying Mm couldn't beat Sups, he is older and more experienced, what I'm saying is that superman is physically superior to Mm in everyway, but in an all out fight Mm would rely on psychic powers because he couldn't beat Sups in h2h.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ComocYahweh

@CitizenBane said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@CitizenBane said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@CitizenBane said:

A heart ripped out is a heart ripped out, Emperor Joker didn't prevent it from growing back. Superman simply couldn't grow it back. You're just determined to believe that Superman's regeneration is better than Martian Manhunter's even though there are zero feats corresponding to that claim.

And y ou are basing that on what? Emperor joker has 5th dimensional powers, if he decides for sups heart to not grow back, it wont. Same with Mm.