#1 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Luthor suddenly transports them all into a coliseum and the teleportation makes them have bloodlust.

Free for all to the death.

#2 Posted by Pokeysteve (8235 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Adam here. What is Metallo doing here? Just to nullify Supe?

#3 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Hate to come across as a fanboy but I gotta go with Superman on this one. If bloodlusted, I see the fighters going against their regular foes, I.E. Black Adam and Captain Marvel immediately go at it, as does Superman and Metallo. Sinestro, even though he's bloodlusted still has the presence of mind to sit back and take out whoever wins. It probably means he has to fight Superman first because a bloodlusted Superman destroy's Metallo very quickly, and I mean damn near instantly. He then fights Sinestro, and after a long drawn out battle manages to finish him off. While this is going on Black Adam and Captain Marvel are beating the tar out of each other until one of them emerges, (Doesn't matter which one as with bloodlust they're essentially the same) severely beaten/weakened.... allowing Superman to finish him off. The biggest chink in this scenario is whether Superman can beat Sinestro and still have the power/strength left to deal with a severely weakened Marvel or Adam. I think he can.

#4 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7815 posts) - - Show Bio

adam or sinestro

#5 Edited by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Superman or Black Adam...

I can see someone getting Sinestro's power ring away from him rendering him totally useless... and if it's Black Adam who does it he will be dead. Captain Marvel / Black Adam is usually always a good battle... but BA should win unless Supes give Cap some help...

#6 Posted by Immortal777 (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman ftw

With Superman bloodlusted no one here has the speed to keep up.

#7 Edited by dondave (35999 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro or Black Adam

#8 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

1-Superman

2-Black Adam

3-Sinestro

4-Captain Marvel

5-Metallo...

#9 Edited by Captain_Clown (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Metallo immediately gets smashed and somebody "borrows" his kryptonite to kill Superman. Then Black Adam takes it.

#10 Posted by New_World_Order (12935 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Black Adam or Superman
  2. Black Adam or Superman
  3. Captain Marvel
  4. Sinestro
  5. Matello
#11 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7815 posts) - - Show Bio

sinestro wins

#12 Posted by Joygirl (19295 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam or Cap.

#13 Posted by WillPayton (9333 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam

#14 Edited by doubleaa54 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Metallo would be the first to go. He doesn't bring much to the table, except Kryptonite, and to be honest, in a situation like this, that doesn't matter. The next to go would be Sinestro, for the same reason of Metallo; not bringing much to the table. His ring is powerful, but that's it, his ring. That can easily be removed. This fight would come down to Black Adam, Superman, and Captain Marvel. I think Captain Marvel would be the next to go, mainly because of him being too gullible. Black Adam and Superman's minds would beat him. So this would come down to Superman and Black Adam. That fight is pretty even, but Superman would ultimately win. Superman's power is kind of limitless. He will generate however much power is needed in certain situations.