• 151 results
#1 Edited by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Rules:

- Sinestro, Hank Henshaw, Superboy Prime, Parallax, and Anti-Monitor vs Silver Surfer, Stardust, Morg , Depowered Tyrant, and a hungry Galactus (25% fed). Depending on how it goes, I may change the level at which Galactus is fed.
- Sinestro has a Qwardian Ring, Hank has 10, Prime gets his Monitor suit, Parallax is hosting Kyle Rayner, Anti-Monitor from SCW.
- Post-Annihilation Silver Surfer, Morg with the Well of Life in addition to the Power Cosmic, Tyrant is depowered.
- No bfr.
- Character morals are on. 
- Win by all conventional means.
- Fight takes place on an planet Galactus is about to feed on. The Sinestro Corps were going to use it as an extra base.
#2 Posted by RJMooreII (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor could beat them on his own.

#3 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
@RJMooreII: This is Anti-Monitor from SCW. You think he could beat a 25% fed Galactus?
#4 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10703 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a tough call. Is there a yellow sun near by?

#5 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nelomaxwell: Superboy Prime has his suit, but we'll say there's one nearby.
#6 Posted by SlimJ87D (10711 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... I think the Heralds using cosmic awareness or scanning Prime's biology can figure out to turn the whole yellow sun into a red one and then rip his armor off.

But dude, Hank Henshaw, Parallax and the Anti-Monitor? I think DC takes this easily.

#7 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D: Heralds have Post-Annihilation Surfer, Depowered Tyrant, and Morg with the Well of Life could be some help. Parallax, Rayner, wasn't that impressive but his fear inducement could be a problem for some heralds.

I was thinking Galactus fights Anti-Monitor, and if more people think that a 25% Galactus is too weak, I'll amp him to 50.
#8 Posted by SlimJ87D (10711 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: Well there are a lot of Galactus vs Anti-Monitor threads and I think the majority of people said that the weakest anti-monitor can beat a %100 fed galactus.
#9 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10703 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: Ok one more question what's the deal with Prime cause i seem to remember him getting stronger after getting caught in that blast when the Guardian exploded.
#10 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D: Galactus can never be full fed, it isn't logical. At his peak, Anti-Monitor won't be able to put him down.
#11 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nelomaxwell: Are you talking about the New Guardian sacrificing himself? I'd have to reread because I forgot what was happening at that point it unless you have a scan.
#12 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10703 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: Yes I am sorry i don't have a scan . I was only asking to find out if SB Prime absorbs energy in some way without the suit?
#13 Posted by SlimJ87D (10711 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nelomaxwell said:
" @Sexy Merc: Ok one more question what's the deal with Prime cause i seem to remember him getting stronger after getting caught in that blast when the Guardian exploded. "
Prime is not much of a threat anymore. In Legion of 3 worlds it's revealed that his earth has been recreated and there are now super heroes on it. These super heroes are more than capable of creating Kryptonite that actually hurts him since it's from the Prime world. Also, I speculate myself that magic from this world is capable of harming Prime and the captain marvel of this world if he exist could probably beat Prime.

Other than that, I just got to give to to the DC guys because they are pretty damn powerful.
#14 Posted by RJMooreII (205 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: I read the Sinestro Corps Wars, but I don't recall...was Anti-Monitor weakened or something? Because Anti-Monitor was more or less able to RetCon Silver Age Superman, who is a match for Galactus IMO.
#15 Posted by SlimJ87D (10711 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nelomaxwell said:
" @Sexy Merc: Yes I am sorry i don't have a scan . I was only asking to find out if SB Prime absorbs energy in some way without the suit? "
The suit helps store Yellow sun energy for Superboy-Prime. It has been speculated that his power absorption works differently from Superman.

Where is Superman slowly begins to weaken without the yellow sun, Superboy-Prime starts to weaken quickly without the yellow sun. But this works as a double standard, where Superboy-Prime has been shown recharging near full levels from a weakened state by being hit by yellow sun rays.

These are all speculations though, but they make sense if you think about it. That's why Superman doesn't really need the power suit, because he's not scared if the yellow sun is gone for preiods of time.
#16 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
@RJMooreII: He wasn't the same as he was in the Crisis, based on his overall power and feats.

@Nelomaxwell: I think you're referring to what happened before his fight with Sodam. There was a sunrise and he was able to absorb the yellow sun energy in a faster rate to normal Kryptonians, and he didn't have shirt on too, it could have been the S on his chest, I'd have to reread it, haven't in a while.
#17 Edited by RJMooreII (205 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:   

He wasn't the same as he was in the Crisis, based on his overall power and feats. 

Well, if Anti-Monitor isn't living up to his old self, then the fight is much more even. I'm 50/50 on it. 
Superboy is going to kill some heralds, though.
#18 Posted by SlimJ87D (10711 posts) - - Show Bio
@RJMooreII said:
" @Sexy Merc:   

He wasn't the same as he was in the Crisis, based on his overall power and feats. 

Well, if Anti-Monitor isn't living up to his old self, then the fight is much more even. I'm 50/50 on it. Superboy is going to kill some heralds, though. "
I honestly think Superboy can be dealt with as long as the Heralds scan his DNA and use cosmic awareness to understand his power source. How hard would it be for them to all combine their powers to turn a yellow sun red? Or ask Big G to do it for them? After that it's a matter of rippin his armor off. 

Hank Henshaw can't die but if he got into Galactus ship and took over all the technology in there Big G might be in trouble. 

Although it is true that Parallax didn't show much in the war, he showed enough to easily handle green lanterns which is a large feat, it's just not that significant looking since we saw so many green lanterns die in that whole arc.
#19 Posted by RJMooreII (205 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D:
Even if they did that, Superboy is crazy faster than them. He's going to maul them up before they can manage it. And, at the same time, they'll have to be dealing with his buddies.
#20 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@RJMooreII said:
" @SlimJ87D: Even if they did that, Superboy is crazy faster than them. He's going to maul them up before they can manage it. And, at the same time, they'll have to be dealing with his buddies. "
All people here are FTL.

Team 2, but only if Galan=/> AM.
I think that DP Tyrant is a key here.
Tyrant is more powerfull than Cyborg, which means that he will take him by techopaty.  
He is closer to Skyfather than any other person here. I seriously don't see him going down.
#21 Posted by MrDestroyer187 (580 posts) - - Show Bio

The Anti-Monitor is more powerful then Galactus, even if they both were at full power Anti-Monitor still wins, and the Heralds of Galactus would have already enough trouble with Superboy Prime with the rest of the Monitors Heralds its a no contest, Anti-Monitor and his Heralds take this home for the WIN

#22 Posted by DJSNuva1 (227 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. This is some of the biggest mainstream DCU villains against only Galactus and his heralds.Henshaw is a beast, if you recall in TDoS series, Cyborg Superman used his ability to control electronics on an almost Braniac like level. Not to mention, Henshaw has a massive invasion force of suped-up manhunters, and don't forget Parallax who at one point was strong enough to destroy a universe and recreate it to his image

#23 Posted by MrDestroyer187 (580 posts) - - Show Bio

And for those who think DNA Manipulation will work on Superboy Prime your seriously mistaken Prime is Immune to any kind of Body altering ability, basically trying to manipulate the dynamics and cell structure of his body would be a wasted effort

#24 Posted by DJSNuva1 (227 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDestroyer187: Not to mention the fact that that new kryptonite that works on SBP was technically a retcon that happened after the SCW, so that can't really be used here
#25 Posted by RJMooreII (205 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael:   

All people here are FTL

Superboy Prime is quasi-Silver Age Superman. This isn't someone faster than light, or someone who can open up wormholes. This is a person who can fly across the Universe reasonably quickly.
#26 Posted by greenenvy (580 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a cosmic  crossover destined to happen or waiting to happen. 

#27 Posted by RJMooreII (205 posts) - - Show Bio
@greenenvy said:
" This is a cosmic  crossover destined to happen or waiting to happen.  "
lol, so they can butcher it?
#28 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@RJMooreII said:

" @czarny_samael:   

All people here are FTL

Superboy Prime is quasi-Silver Age Superman. This isn't someone faster than light, or someone who can open up wormholes. This is a person who can fly across the Universe reasonably quickly. "
I saw scans, in which Surfer was so fast that even his board couldn't take the force that was producced in the proces.
I doubt that SPrime is above this.

@MrDestroyer187 said:

" The Anti-Monitor is more powerful then Galactus, even if they both were at full power Anti-Monitor still wins, and the Heralds of Galactus would have already enough trouble with Superboy Prime with the rest of the Monitors Heralds its a no contest, Anti-Monitor and his Heralds take this home for the WIN "

1.This isn't AM in fully power. Galactus in this battle isn't also in his weakest. They are pretty close.
2.I highly doubt that AM herlads can take Tyrant.

@DJSNuva1 said:

" Team 1. This is some of the biggest mainstream DCU villains against only Galactus and his heralds.Henshaw is a beast, if you recall in TDoS series, Cyborg Superman used his ability to control electronics on an almost Braniac like level. Not to mention, Henshaw has a massive invasion force of suped-up manhunters, and don't forget Parallax who at one point was strong enough to destroy a universe and recreate it to his image "

1.Henshaw will be stomped by Tyrant technopaty. I doubt that he will control him (because of Cyborg's own TPT), but he will just destroy him.
2.This isn't ZH Parallax.

Sinestro and Parallax will have problems to escape from Surfer's black holes. And SP won't defeat Tyrant. And Stardust and Morg didn't even need to do anything to this moment. When Parallax and Sinestro will back, they will be weakned and Prime will already be defeated.
#29 Posted by RJMooreII (205 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael:

I saw scans, in which Surfer was so fast that even his board couldn't take the force that was producced in the proces.     

Doesn't make sense as a rubric, if SS isn't nearly as fast as Superboy prime it would follow that his other attributes might also be much lower - such as his board's durability.  Also, although SS is super-fast, much of his flying speed has to do with spacewarping/wormholing. That's not what Superboy and Superman do - they just fly super, super retarded fast. They also have relfexes and close-range movements to match, not just flight.
Superboy Prime isn't as powerful as SA Superboy or Superman, but he is an homage to them, and as I said they could literally fly between galaxies in minutes or seconds.
#30 Posted by Fortanono (4840 posts) - - Show Bio
@RJMooreII said:
" Anti-Monitor could beat them on his own. "
#31 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@RJMooreII said:
" @czarny_samael:

Doesn't make sense as a rubric, if SS isn't nearly as fast as Superboy prime it would follow that his other attributes might also be much lower - such as his board's durability.  Also, although SS is super-fast, much of his flying speed has to do with spacewarping/wormholing. That's not what Superboy and Superman do - they just fly super, super retarded fast. They also have relfexes and close-range movements to match, not just flight.Superboy Prime isn't as powerful as SA Superboy or Superman, but he is an homage to them, and as I said they could literally fly between galaxies in minutes or seconds. "
This scanwas probably in Superman vs. Surfer thread and it wasn't low showing for durability of his board. It was some crazy stuff... He goes beoynd time or space, I don't remmber. But I do remember that no one said that it was low showing of anything.
#32 Posted by RJMooreII (205 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael: Well, I've seen SA Superboy time travel under his own power without breaking a sweat. Like I said, though, Prime isn't really SA Superboy. Nonetheless he's enough of an homage that my feeling would be that he is physically superior to any of the Heralds. They are more versatile when it comes to matter and energy manipulation.

This is really more about Anti-Monitor and Galactus, though. If Anti-Monitor is anything like the old Anti-Monitor he will break Galactus into bits and eat him for dinner. If he's significantly weakened, however, it could be an even fight.
#33 Posted by Danilo018 (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@RJMooreII said:
" @czarny_samael:   

All people here are FTL

Superboy Prime is quasi-Silver Age Superman. This isn't someone faster than light, or someone who can open up wormholes. This is a person who can fly across the Universe reasonably quickly. "

Silver Surfer was shown to cross 500 000 lightyears(without going into hyperspace) before Quasar has finished his sentence so aproximatly 1-3 seconds (more likely that it was a super-fast speaking). Also Superboy Prime is fast but not as fast as Silver Age. Mainstream Supes has been showned to be rivaling Superboy-Prime's speed. 
#34 Edited by FinalStar86 (8583 posts) - - Show Bio

Parallax takes Surfer
AM takes G
Hank takes out Tyrant
Prime solos the rest

@Danilo018 said:

" @RJMooreII said:

" @czarny_samael:   

All people here are FTL

Silver Surfer was shown to cross 500 000 lightyears(without going into hyperspace) before Quasar has finished his sentence so aproximatly 1-3 seconds (more likely that it was a super-fast speaking). Also Superboy Prime is fast but not as fast as Silver Age. Mainstream Supes has been showned to be rivaling Superboy-Prime's speed.  "

That instance was off panel for the most part so saying he never used Hyperspace is speculation, and when did Mainstream Supes show speed rivaling Prime? Also Mainstream Supes would leave Surfer in the dust in combat and can actually travel several light years without using hyperspace
#35 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2768 posts) - - Show Bio

Big G's team still wins even with him a 25%... 
#36 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
I think the Sinestro Corps can pull this out... but barely... Anti Monitor will battle it out for a win against a Weakened Galactus... Parallax maybe able to inch out a win against the Silver Surfer but not easy at all... Cyborg Superman versus Tyrant will be Very Interesting... that one could go either way actually... but Superboy Prime should be able to take out whoever is left over... and help out some of his comrades who are having trouble with their opposition... overall this is a tough battle though... Very Tough
#37 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank vs Depowered Tyrant is an interesting match.

#38 Posted by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime is still weaker than a 25% Galactus and he seemingly flew right through AM after the Oan's pitched in an blasted him.
But besides that is SCW AM is supposed to be this equal to Galactus I keep hearing about with a lack of feats, then team 1 stomp. 

@Sexy Merc said:

"Hank vs Depowered Tyrant is an interesting match."

Been done I believe. 

@RJMooreII
said:

"Doesn't make sense as a rubric, if SS isn't nearly as fast as Superboy prime it would follow that his other attributes might also be much lower - such as his board's durability.  Also, although SS is super-fast, much of his flying speed has to do with spacewarping/wormholing. That's not what Superboy and Superman do - they just fly super, super retarded fast. They also have relfexes and close-range movements to match, not just flight.Superboy Prime isn't as powerful as SA Superboy or Superman, but he is an homage to them, and as I said they could literally fly between galaxies in minutes or seconds. "

It's plot device excuse for him to go FTL, he's had no problem interacting with reality so far, namely why he can search entire planets for people, go fast enough to go outside space and time, bullrush people at some rediculous lightspeeds. Ext. 
Norrin easily has that speed beat.
#39 Posted by FinalStar86 (8583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"  

Prime is still weaker than a 25% Galactus and he seemingly flew right through AM after the Oan's pitched in an blasted him.
 "
You forgot to mention that he also took the entire force of a galaxy destroying blast
#40 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86: Wasn't that Hank?

: /
#41 Posted by FinalStar86 (8583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @FinalStar86: Wasn't that Hank?  : / "
Both of them were in it,
#42 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
Both of them were in it, "
Indeed. It was after that blast that Prime attacked him.
#43 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
Prime survived a universe buster back with Monarch didn't he, or am I overlooking some details?
#44 Posted by FinalStar86 (8583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
Prime survived a universe buster back with Monarch didn't he, or am I overlooking some details? "
It wiped all life out in the universe but didn't really destroy the universe itself
#45 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
Prime survived a universe buster back with Monarch didn't he, or am I overlooking some details? "
It wiped all life out in the universe but didn't really destroy the universe itself "
Makes sense now actually.
#46 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm torn at the moment, but Prime or Hank could solo the Heralds.

#47 Posted by uknow (765 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: it is on the same scale
#48 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
@uknow: What's on the same scale, the match?
#49 Edited by uknow (765 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: universe buster with  wipe all life out in the universe,y mean i think if you cant survive a universe buster,than you mcant survive monarch attack
#50 Edited by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Hellos said:
"  

"
You forgot to mention that he also took the entire force of a galaxy destroying blast "

Completely