Sinestro or Atrocitus could solo.

gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By gambit987

Sinestro and atrocitus. Superman could maybe win against one lantern but two is too much.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Chaos Prime

The Duo ftw

Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By The Average Bear
Lanterns take this. 
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

is Atrocitus staring at Carol's assets in the picture? I think he's even drooling.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Either Lantern poses a threat on their own. Together, they'd win easily.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
aw man... thats so messed up...  
The Ring Bearers win here
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Magian
@The Average Bear said:
" Lanterns take this.  "
7DEADPOOL7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By 7DEADPOOL7

Lanterns supes doesn't stand a chance

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@JediXMan said:

Either Lantern poses a threat on their own. Together, they'd win easily.
MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MAZAHS117

Team Lanterns ftw

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Killemall

Ok i am going to go against what everyone has said and say Superman wins.

Atrocitus doesnt have 1 single fight against a popular character that he has actually won, not seeing him as a huge threat agaisnt Superman at all. Its nice to see him almost dying hold his own, briefly against the stormwatch but thats all.

This is pre new 52 Superman, he certainly has enough strength and speed to beat the crap out of Sinestro.

Superman is stronger than the two, faster than the two, more durable than the two, and should he choose not to hold back, he can definitely punch Sinestro out cold in few punches (which will take him what a couple of nanoseconds, that's before Atroctius can even react).

The only argument i can think of for Lantern is Superman would hold back, but for how long. He's not an idiot, once he know he is going to lose, he'll cut loose and Superman has more than enough in him to beat the two lanterns (one whose construct are just plain wonky), even likely before either could react. Three super punches on Sinestro's face , Sinestro drops, Atrocitus is a bit more durable might take about 10 punches, i see nothing suggesting he can take more than that.

Superman FTW!

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By Strider1992

@Killemall: I'm pretty sure unless specified we go by the current versions of each character. I know the pic is of pre-52 Supers but the OP hasn't confirmed it.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Killemall

@Strider92 said:

@Killemall: I'm pretty sure unless specified we go by the current versions of each character. I know the pic is of pre-52 Supers but the OP hasn't confirmed it.

The OP was made 2 years ago, lol, that pre new 52 anyways :)

Its current version, when the battle was made (which pretty much completely wipes out any good feats Atrocitus had in the new 52, sorry Atrocitus)

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By Strider1992

@Killemall:

• *Looks at OP post date*
  • /facepalms
  • Pulls foot out of mouth
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By TDK_1997

The Lanterns takes this.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Killemall

@TDK_1997 said:

The Lanterns takes this.

Could you make a case?

Coz i see Superman as being their superior in every aspect, and atrocitus featless on this level.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#20  Edited By TDK_1997

@Killemall:The OP doesn't say that this is current versions.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Killemall

@TDK_1997 said:

@Killemall:The OP doesn't say that this is current versions.

Ok i am a little lost to what you mean, this has to be pre-new 52 version of the two character because the OP was made before NEw 52 was launched. My arguments for Superman's favour are based on Pre-New 52 Version.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jeanroygrant

Lanterns stomp.

DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DrEgonSpengler

Superman ftw. Speed, Strength and durability advantages.

demifiendninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By demifiendninja

damn, i do really think that a bloodlusted supes can take team.

RingSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RingSlinger

Superman. I have read everything there is with both Sinestro(from late SA on ) and Atrocitus and I can tell you, based on feats, a serious not messing around superman scares me way more than Sinestro or Atrocitus. That being said I think if Superman comes into the fight in character he will most likely suffer heavy damage before the team is defeated (Infecting Acid Blood Vomit in Superman's eyes come to mind). If he is serious or bloodlusted from the get go he can beast them. The posting date / feat restriction helps seal the deal.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Spartan101

sups can do it imo.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Onemoreposter

Superman takes it. Higher feats in every category than either one of them. His combat speed seals the deal.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

i may have to go with Sinestro & Atrocitus on this one i believed they can pull it off but it won't be a easy fight

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mysoulz

Sinestro solos...

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Killemall said:

Atrocitus doesnt have 1 single fight against a popular character that he has actually won, not seeing him as a huge threat agaisnt Superman at all. Its nice to see him almost dying hold his own, briefly against the stormwatch but thats all.

This is pre new 52 Superman, he certainly has enough strength and speed to beat the crap out of Sinestro.

Superman is stronger than the two, faster than the two, more durable than the two, and should he choose not to hold back, he can definitely punch Sinestro out cold in few punches (which will take him what a couple of nanoseconds, that's before Atroctius can even react).

The only argument i can think of for Lantern is Superman would hold back, but for how long. He's not an idiot, once he know he is going to lose, he'll cut loose and Superman has more than enough in him to beat the two lanterns (one whose construct are just plain wonky), even likely before either could react. Three super punches on Sinestro's face , Sinestro drops, Atrocitus is a bit more durable might take about 10 punches, i see nothing suggesting he can take more than that.

Superman FTW!

It is well said and thought out. I agree with this. And If its new 52 versions supes is even fast and stronger

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By Stronger

Superman

Avatar image for atrocitustheferocious
atrocitustheferocious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: lanterns take this so much. but why did you add sinestro in. superman could own sinestro. green lanterns and power houses dont make a good match. powerhouses just brake through all of green lanterns objects. im not sure about the old atrocitus before new 52 but atrocitus in new 52 could even beat superman. i meen martian manhunter sort of beats superman in new 52. this is also because the justice league even found it hard to win the martian. and atrocitus realy owned martian manhunter. and martian didnt get to put up much of a fight because of the rage he got in his head. but his heat vision did nthing to atrocitus. while it did to superman.

@Killemall said:

Superman FTW!

It is well said and thought out. I agree with this. And If its new 52 versions supes is even fast and stronger

so yeh atrocitus from new 52 is stronger and could beat supes. sinestro would not do sh.. to this battle. but atrocitus would also take much more than 10 punches. he heals so quick. has anyone actually read red lantern comics from new 52 god.

so not superman ftw atrocius ftw.

@mysoulz said:

Sinestro solos...

sorry but wtf. sinestro wont do anything. sinestro wil get kill by superman easily. have you actually seen green lantern fight against power houses. they just brake all the constructs. there is no way a lantern can kill a powerhouse. sinestro will easily get knocked out by superman. this is ainly atrocitus vs superman. and atrocitus is much more strong and has got better healing powers and his vomit is more poweful than supermans heat vision. unless superman is releasing hell of energy. like when he wiped out the army of doomsdays with it but he will be down on the floor after that. but then again superman is faster than atrocities. but atrocitus for the win

Avatar image for romulusaugustus
RomulusAugustus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch. I'm pretty sure either of these two could solo, if not put up a damn good fight. Atros could solo. idk but Sinestro might too.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By dondave

Sinestro leaves him in a pocket dimension

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Rouflex

Superman lose.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha, I love going to comment on a thread then seeing I commented already over a year ago.

Again, Superman wins for reasons stated above. I'd be willing to say even New 52 Superman takes this as well.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sinestro and Atros

RomulusAugustus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onemoreposter: I just read your above post from way back :P. How fast IS Superman in comparison to a Green Lantern?

nitenovanavium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nitenovanavium

superman is not without fear, Sinistro can drain that. Superman is more scared than most people, he fears for every life in the universe and considers it a personal failure whenever one dies should he be there to try and prevent it. Atrocious and Sinistro are both in sole command of their cores, each have their core batteries, and Red ring energy is magical cos it's powered by Arch Demons of which Atrocitus is one, Superman has no defence against that kinda magic and blood control.

Im going to assume they don't get their lantern spirits, so, no paralax, and no giant red bull. But I think the two take superman, especially morals on. The thing with superman feats is that he rarely does them, a lot of his super super amazing feats is he either does them when a lot of people are ready to die. Or it's just PIS. Green lanterns can move faster then light to get to Oua (Sp?) So, they're capable of post light.

RomulusAugustus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman is not without fear, Sinistro can drain that. Superman is more scared than most people, he fears for every life in the universe and considers it a personal failure whenever one dies should he be there to try and prevent it. Atrocious and Sinistro are both in sole command of their cores, each have their core batteries, and Red ring energy is magical cos it's powered by Arch Demons of which Atrocitus is one, Superman has no defence against that kinda magic and blood control.

Im going to assume they don't get their lantern spirits, so, no paralax, and no giant red bull. But I think the two take superman, especially morals on. The thing with superman feats is that he rarely does them, a lot of his super super amazing feats is he either does them when a lot of people are ready to die. Or it's just PIS. Green lanterns can move faster then light to get to Oua (Sp?) So, they're capable of post light.

This is just about perfect. I think it's just Oa. Yeah Atros was killing Manhunters and Guardians by the hundreds for millions if not billions of years as an Inversion. He and the Inversions even managed to carve out an empire for themselves. He uses blood magic to make himself incredibly strong and fast, as well as for prophecy, and Superman has no defense for a magical tank.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By New_World_Order

Team.

pugman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna have to say the lanterns because atrocitis had his heart ripped out in blackest night and lived coming back a few seconds later with his heart out of his body so he can probably take a few Punch's from sups and sinestro can make consruts well atrocitus isint so good at that so sinestro binds him and atrotis beats him and sups dies again

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite. Atrocitus can probably solo. Sinestro can solo stomp here. Together?...uber-stomp.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocitus fought the whole of StormWatch to a standstill while he was weakened, I think he and Sinestro could take Superman.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

There's a reason everyone says it.

He doesn't need to have won, his showings are good enough as it is, like trading blows with Lobo and giving Hal and Sinestro(who would each solo Superman) trouble.

Have you joined those who underestimate lanterns? Sinestro has more than what it takes to beat Superman. Even rookie lanterns can react to Flash, and Sinestro=Hal>John>Superman. That's how I see it,

Again, Lanterns have reaction speed as good as Supermans. Against Lanterns physical advantages aren't relevent.

Superman FTW!

You really DO underestimate Lanterns don't you? It's a shame, considering you're one of the foremost high tier experts.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#46  Edited By GhostRavage

Sinestro solos.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers