Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight in nyc,no morals,no bfr. Pre 52 dc. Start 100 yards apart.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Eh I will go with Thanos, espicially since Magneto is greatly weakened these days.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

None of the team memebers have the power to put Thanos down..he could literally just stand there and tank whatever they throw at him. I don't see them coming out on top at all so I'll go with Thanos.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sinestro main power is energy. Apocalypse( after decades I still don't know what he can do). Magneto couldn't beat Iron Man. Thanos wins

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By jwwprod

Thanos pimp slaps them.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Sinestro main power is energy. Apocalypse( after decades I still don't know what he can do). Magneto couldn't beat Iron Man. Thanos wins

Apocalypse has TP, TK, shapeshifting, control over every molecule in his body (making physical attacks useless since he can blow himself up and regenerate in seconds), super strength (was able to control Savage Hulk with one arm), reality warping powers, transmutation powers, duralbility ( he has tanked blast from Black Bolt, the Inhumans, and X-Men all at the same time and it did nothing but make him laugh) he has celestial tech ( which Thor was unable to penetrate with his Asguardian weapon, and Apocalypse rag dolled him)..... There's alot more he can do but if you go on my page you can see some of the scans I posted under Apocalypse feats...

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Apocalypse has TP, TK, shapeshifting, control over every molecule in his body (making physical attacks useless since he can blow himself up and regenerate in seconds), super strength (was able to control Savage Hulk with one arm), reality warping powers, transmutation powers, duralbility ( he has tanked blast from Black Bolt, the Inhumans, and X-Men all at the same time and it did nothing but make him laugh) he has celestial tech ( which Thor was unable to penetrate with his Asguardian weapon, and Apocalypse rag dolled him)..... There's alot more he can do but if you go on my page you can see some of the scans I posted under Apocalypse feats...

Thanks. I don't keep up with xmen so i will look. Who do you think wins the battle?

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
@darklord_apoc said:
@pooty said:

Thanks. I don't keep up with xmen so i will look. Who do you think wins the battle?

Hmmm... I heard Sinestro was pretty powerful but I don't know much about him, but I think with Magneto and Apocalypse on his side that team one can win... I know I will get some hate for this but Thanos has pretty much fought the same characters as Apocalypse fought and they both won them.. Example: they both fought Black Bolt, Hulk, and Thor, buttt classic Apocalypse did not get hurt like Thanos did by Black Bolt, and Cyclopse made a comment that Black Bolt, the Inhumans, and him and the other X-Men were giving it all they had when fighting Apocalypse, so I assume Black Bolt was going all out, also as I said they both fought the Hulk but Apocalypse fought Savage Hulk who did not have Bruce Banner inside the Hulk because Bruce along with the other heros were in a pocket reality caused by Franklin Richards after the Onslaught arc! So Apocalypse was fighting a pure version of the Savage Hulk and he held Hulk down with one hand, the same Hulk who broke Onslaughts armor after a good fight... Also they both fought Thor, but Apocalypse fought a younger version of Thor, while Thanos has fought the older more experince version, but then again, Apocalypse's harbringer was able to beat Thor, the rest of the Avengers, and Cable.... I'm not saying Apocalypse can beat Thanos in a 1 on 1 duel but now you have Sinestro and Magneto for Thanos to also have to deal with, which should make this fight kind of unfair IMO... I guess it depends on which version of Magneto, Apocalypse and Sinestro, if they are at full power then I do not see how Thanos can win without prep?

marvelfan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos don't get prep, team 1 can get a shot with this

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team takes this by far. Thanos is bad without prep since he got no shields or infinity gauntlet.

Sinestro would solo because of speed.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123 said:

The team takes this by far. Thanos is bad without prep since he got no shields or infinity gauntlet.

Sinestro would solo because of speed.

Don't make me laugh.

Thanos takes this and there is no way Sinestro solos Thanos. Sinestro gets one shotted.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the team puts up a hell of a fight but they go down.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123: Just that he is fast enough to escape from grabs or dodge attacks. Sinestro with yellow lantern ring would scare Thanos to death.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
@darklord_apoc said:
@pooty said:

Hmmm... I heard Sinestro was pretty powerful but I don't know much about him, but I think with Magneto and Apocalypse on his side that team one can win... I know I will get some hate for this but Thanos has pretty much fought the same characters as Apocalypse fought and they both won them.. Example: they both fought Black Bolt, Hulk, and Thor, buttt classic Apocalypse did not get hurt like Thanos did by Black Bolt, and Cyclopse made a comment that Black Bolt, the Inhumans, and him and the other X-Men were giving it all they had when fighting Apocalypse, so I assume Black Bolt was going all out, also as I said they both fought the Hulk but Apocalypse fought Savage Hulk who did not have Bruce Banner inside the Hulk because Bruce along with the other heros were in a pocket reality caused by Franklin Richards after the Onslaught arc! So Apocalypse was fighting a pure version of the Savage Hulk and he held Hulk down with one hand, the same Hulk who broke Onslaughts armor after a good fight... Also they both fought Thor, but Apocalypse fought a younger version of Thor, while Thanos has fought the older more experince version, but then again, Apocalypse's harbringer was able to beat Thor, the rest of the Avengers, and Cable.... I'm not saying Apocalypse can beat Thanos in a 1 on 1 duel but now you have Sinestro and Magneto for Thanos to also have to deal with, which should make this fight kind of unfair IMO... I guess it depends on which version of Magneto, Apocalypse and Sinestro, if they are at full power then I do not see how Thanos can win without prep?

Apoc won with Thor, but Thanos won with Thor along with other heroes in the same time even before power boost. Apoc's problem is that Thanos is stronger than Classic Drax, while Apoc main advantage is durability, which also isn't above Thanos. Sinestro can't really hurt Thanos, neither can Magneto. TP battle would be intresting though.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

His durability is absolutely insane. Nothing on team 1 could possibly put him down.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eri_Joni

Thanos

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh sinstro is MVP for the team but still isn't enough to beat traffic Titan

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos teambusts, apocalypse is probably last alive due to regen and such. Sinestro gives Thanos the best fight oit of them.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos