Sin with hammer of skadi vs Magik (Limbo powered)

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chiq
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rules: Bloodlusted

No Morals

Both at full potential

Battle starts 150 meters apart

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Pretty sure Magik at full power in Limbo is stronger.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By chiq

@JediXMan: Yeah, Magik fully powered seems to be high herald level in terms of power, her power set seems almost unbeatable if you include her time travel. but isn't sin powered by an Asgardian god? I thought it wouldn't be a stomp. Her soul sword might cause some serious damage though...

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@chiq said:

@JediXMan: Yeah, Magik fully powered seems to be high herald level in terms of power, her power set seems almost unbeatable if you include her time travel. but isn't sin powered by an Asgardian god? I thought it wouldn't be a stomp. Her soul sword might cause some serious damage though...

What's the location? That helps.
chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chiq

@JediXMan said:

@chiq said:

What's the location? That helps.

Lets make it NY but magik can access her Limbo powers or teleport them to Limbo. I don't know if sin can teleport, i don't know her full power set. Thats why i was curious with both of them out for blood pulling all the stops, who would win. Both of them should have quite a versatile power set. I have to admit, Magik with the teleportation, time traveling, black and white magic seems pretty tough to beat.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Killemall

@JediXMan said:

Pretty sure Magik at full power in Limbo is stronger.