-miho vs dizzy. unarmed combat in a dark alley in new york  

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Nerx

Unarmed goes slightly to marv (took two zaps from the chair to kill the motherfvcker )
Guns go to Lono 

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Zoom

I wouldn't call that super impressive compared to Lono.   He was run over by a car.  Didn't kill him.  He was gunned down by a dozen police officers.  Didn't kill him.  He was shot in the face by Benito.  Didn't kill him.  Shot in the heart by Dizzy.  Didn't kill him. 

He also one shotted Loop and Dizzy as well as a few mooks over the course of the series and held his own in a fight with Jack.

No Caption Provided

That said, Marv IS a tough mother and while Lono did beat Dizzy, Dizzy's the weakest of the Minutemen except maybe Loop.  I can't say for certain that Marv wouldn't beat Lono, just that I think Lono has more skill and almost as much toughness.

Lono obviously wins if guns are involved to the point where I don't think scans need to be posted.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MKF30

I think Marv should win here.

Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fehafare

Lol i tought you want to shoot 100 bullets on all sin city characters and see if any survive.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zoom
@MKF30 said:
I think Marv should win here.
Of course you do.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By mrtrickster

100 bullets in battle forum, never seen this before

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MKF30
@Zoom said: 
And that's supposed to mean what exactly? Of course that's rich coming from the guy who always has Zoom winning "every" battle regardless of who he's facing right? lol That's my view on this topic, sorry if you disagree.
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@MKF30 said:
@Zoom said: And that's supposed to mean what exactly? Of course that's rich coming from the guy who always has Zoom winning "every" battle regardless of who he's facing right? lol That's my view on this topic, sorry if you disagree.
Why the hostility? He simply said "Of course you do." Nothing wrong there, in my opinion.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MKF30
@Illuminatus said:  

Long story but he's had a tendency to do that randomly in a few threads with my responces... 

But that's all taken care of now, we came to an understanding...
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@MKF30: You two need to find a way too relieve that tension.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MKF30

It's been dealt with. 

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zoom
@MKF30 said:

@Zoom said: And that's supposed to mean what exactly?

It means you don't know anything and you coming into a thread, saying the wrong answer and then leaving is right up your alley. 

What your blatant lie (since every time you say I only say Zoom wins, I post links to me saying Zoom loses) has to do with anything is beyond me.  You seem to be accusing me of being biased but that's hardly a response to my implication because I wasn't implying that you were biased
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MKF30

Sure....I thought we've been over this but if you insist on acting as such, your problem. Yes....if you disagree, I must not know anything yet you're trolling the thread with nonsense not even pertaining to the topic itself? How ironic...so what exactly do you know? 

I'm not the one who gets his panties in a bunch everytime I see someone disagreeing with me like you do... 

You have a problem with others disagreeing with you, that's your problem. Not mine. Oh and I know a hell of lot more then you think I do...mr. Zoom.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Zoom

And yet, nothing's changed. 

You still insist on being wrong all the time and then throwing a fit when people call you out on it.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zoom
@MKF30 said:

I'm not the one who gets his panties in a bunch everytime I see someone disagreeing with me

And actually, yeah, you are.  I mean look. 

This post.  

@Zoom said:

Of course you do.

Gets this reaction. 

@MKF30 said:

@Zoom said: And that's supposed to mean what exactly? Of course that's rich coming from the guy who always has Zoom winning "every" battle regardless of who he's facing right? lol That's my view on this topic, sorry if you disagree.

And why do you quote the word "every?"  I can't even find a nonsensical meaning for that to make fun of.  It's "just" randomly "quoting" "a" word.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MKF30

I'm not the one throwing a fit, you're the one who goes ape crap whenever someone votes against Zoom...hell, two of them are threads I  made...do you really want me to prove it to you?  

And in case you failed to see, you're the one who addressed me in this topic for no reason...

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Zoom

I throw a fit every time somebody says that Zoom loses? 

This is a lie.  In fact, I've said Zoom loses plenty of times. 

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/spectre-vs-zoom/403741/?page=1 
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/dr-manhattan-vs-zoom/391746/ 

I've pointed this out several times.  You ignore it and continue to throw out attacks and lies because you're a troll. 

I didn't address you in this topic for no reason.  I addressed you to diminish the effect of your post by implying that you don't know what you're talking about....which you don't.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MKF30

Right.......

Wow, two threads ^ that are obviously mismatched. How about every other topic with Zoom, SA Superman vs. Zoom(you've argued Zoom wins that in which he can't) yet you say I don't know what I'm talking about? lol 

I'm not attacking you, not like you've attacked me anyway. Just pointing out that in this topic, there was really no reason for you to call me out just for merely disagreeing...  

Trust me if I hated Zoom that much or wanted to piss you off I'd make threads of spite that aren't so obvious that go against Zoom, but I'm better then that and he's hardly even that popular so...lol

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zoom

I'm not the only one who said Zoom could beat Silver Age Superman.  Besides, you never put forth an argument in that thread (or any thread). 

More to the point, you're attacking me right now.  Instead of debating Lono vs Marv, you're talking about Zoom and Superman.  That doesn't have anything to do with this thread other than to underline how you don't know what you're talking about in that thread, either. 

If Marv wins both fights, debate it.  Or better yet, just go away.  Nobody respects your opinion on anything because you never back it up.  At best, you guess right.  At worse, you guess wrong.  Everybody knows you don't know what you're talking about.  Cause if you did, you'd be able to win a debate every once in awhile.