DarkScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DarkScarecrow

Battlefield ; The African Savanna.  
Shere is willing to KILL Simba. Simba is willing to knock him out.  
No Morals. 
No Prep. 
Both start 20 ft. apart. 
Who wins? 

No Caption Provided
Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bane_of_sith

To quote captain Kirk..."KAHN!!!!!!"

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jayfournines

I'd go with Shere Khan, Simba's too good and noble...now, if it were Mufasa or Scar then it'd be a different story

dbzmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dbzmeister

Simba. Beat Scar plus the Hyenas that;'s enough for me.

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Soul_Rebel

Simba's kinda weak, he actually had a fight with Scar. Mufasa though would take both Kahn and Raja... like a Boss

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wolfrazer

Its actually been proven that Tiger > Lion, or at least by expert opinions anyway.

rd2race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rd2race

Unless simba can get his hand on some fire Kahn wrecks him. Kahn would wreck Scar too. Mufasa vs Kahn would be epic though.

Avatar image for zorn_a_rust_red_scythe
Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shere Khan wrecks.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Gotta go with Kahn too.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Khan was played by a cooler actor and bengal tigers are more lethal then lions. Khan wins

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Khan

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Shere Khan

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shere Khan crushes Simba 1v1...

Uallhoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabor, Scar and shere khan would be a great villain cat team up

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for kaneundertaker2
kaneundertaker2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Easily Shere Khan as he's not afraid to hold back like Simba did with Scar

Avatar image for deactivated-60c7ec0cc5374
deactivated-60c7ec0cc5374

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amonfire1776 said:

Shere Khan crushes Simba 1v1...

Nah bro, Simba murders him,.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haikyuu444: Tigers>>>>>Lions...Remember Simba struggled against Scar and Zira...

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By azrael1973

Tiger >> Lion https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/61608/why-do-male-lions-have-manes

A century or two ago, biologists like Charles Darwin postulated that lions grew a thick mane of hair around their necks to protect that vulnerable area from attacks by other lions. Over time, however, field biologists observed lion behavior (from a safe distance) and noted that when lions fought one another, they rarely went for the mane region. Instead they regularly attacked from the rear, targeting the back and the hindquarter.

While the lion tries to attack the rear, the tiger crushes him.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@amonfire1776 said:

@haikyuu444: Tigers>>>>>Lions...Remember Simba struggled against Scar and Zira...

@azrael1973 said:

Tiger >> Lion

This isn't real life, and Tigers aren't that far above Lions at all.

Shere Khan struggled and failed to kill a child. Twice.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_versus_lion

It's probably 50:50.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shere khan slaps

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amonfire1776 said:

@azrael1973 said:

Tiger >> Lion

In that case I believe Khan wins. Without plot armor Simba is too nice and will lose.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@azrael1973: The OP says no morals so I don't think Simba has to worry about being "too nice".

I think Simba can win this in a good fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nah dude, and simba took out many lionesses. plus shere khan didnt even take out baloo after countless after countless punches, while scar one-shotted a lioness and koed her bassicallt as much as SK did Baloo. Scar ftw bro.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amonfire1776 said:

@azrael1973 said:

Tiger >> Lion

I agree. Scar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:
@amonfire1776 said:

@azrael1973 said:

Tiger >> Lion

In that case I believe Khan wins. Without plot armor Simba is too nice and will lose.

What if Simba has no mercy? like, maybe he was just as willing to kill as Shere Khan?

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By bob74h

@haikyuu444 said:
@amonfire1776 said:

nah dude, and simba took out many lionesses. plus shere khan didnt even take out baloo after countless after countless punches, while scar one-shotted a lioness and koed her bassicallt as much as SK did Baloo. Scar ftw bro.

Said lionesses was malnourished and heavily weakened also shere khan has taken on a bear and panther at the same time which is a better feat then anything done by scar who mind you quoted himself as being on the low end of the gene pool in terms of strength

Also what's with all these scar threads lately?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@amonfire1776 said:

Said lionesses was malnourished and heavily weakened also shere khan has taken on a bear and panther at the same time which is a better feat then anything done by scar who mind you quoted himself as being on the low end of the gene pool in terms of strength

Maybe, but scar is way smarter and is stilla n incredible fighter based on his one-shot koing a liooness and fight w/ simba.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h: And about the scar battles, i watched the jungle book today and started up the fights w/ shere khan vs lion king characters, so i guess that led to this ;)

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@amonfire1776 said:

Maybe, but scar is way smarter and is stilla n incredible fighter based on his one-shot koing a liooness and fight w/ simba.

Yea he's far smarter then shere khan but he lacks strength as he's paththically weak for a lion as he himself said in the movie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@amonfire1776 said:

Yea he's far smarter then shere khan but he lacks strength as he's paththically weak for a lion as he himself said in the movie

mm, he doesn't seem that weak w/ his sarabi attack, but he isn't mufasa or anything. but i agree he is way, way smarter then Shere Khan.

One-shot k.o.'s a lioness, which imo is>>>>>Baloo, who is comedy and practical fodder, and this attack was done quickly and w/out much time to like aim or add extra power, which is different then w/ what happened to Baloo/Shere Khan, who had ulimited time for each of his countless punches which k.o.ed Baloo about as much as Scar did Sarabi, which was one punch like I've mentioned many times already.
One-shot k.o.'s a lioness, which imo is>>>>>Baloo, who is comedy and practical fodder, and this attack was done quickly and w/out much time to like aim or add extra power, which is different then w/ what happened to Baloo/Shere Khan, who had ulimited time for each of his countless punches which k.o.ed Baloo about as much as Scar did Sarabi, which was one punch like I've mentioned many times already.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@amonfire1776 said:

mm, he doesn't seem that weak w/ his sarabi attack, but he isn't mufasa or anything. but i agree he is way, way smarter then Shere Khan.

To quote Scar "when it comes to brute strength I'm afraid I'm on the shallow end of the Gene pool"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@amonfire1776 said:

To quote Scar "when it comes to brute strength I'm afraid I'm on the shallow end of the Gene pool"

Yh but still, feats>quotes

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Wolfrazer

@haikyuu444: He was speaking about his strength in comparison to Mufasa anyway, not in general. But still this isn't about Scar.

Also yeah, Simba has better feats than Shere from what I recall, he didn't really fight much against anyone actually fighting back. In fact I'm wondering if he could even KO Simba, because Simba has shown himself to be very durable.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@amonfire1776 said:

The quote of him saying he's weak is not contradicted though unless you think backhanded a explicitly weakened sarabi is impressive

Scar got ate alive by the hyenas that would of never happened to any competent lion including sarabi in her prime

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h: You can't be serious, Scar had just been in a fight, tossed over a cliff and then mauled by a horde of hyenas and you're saying a lioness could survive that? Right....yeah no, no, that was a lot of hyenas, even Simba was overwhelmed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haikyuu444: He was speaking about his strength in comparison to Mufasa anyway, not in general. But still this isn't about Scar.

Also yeah, Simba has better feats than Shere from what I recall, he didn't really fight much against anyone actually fighting back. In fact I'm wondering if he could even KO Simba, because Simba has shown himself to be very durable.

Ohhh so true tbh yh, thx u bro!!

Honestly yh, to all u'r stuff(it's facts) Simba is vrey durable, he practically stomps shere khan imo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@amonfire1776 said:

The quote of him saying he's weak is not contradicted though unless you think backhanded a explicitly weakened sarabi is impressive

Scar got ate alive by the hyenas that would of never happened to any competent lion including sarabi in her prime

sarabi wasn't that weakened, deffo not weaker then baloo!

dude, i so agree w/ @wolfrazer, and yh, dude their were like at leasstttt thousands of hyenas, shere khan muight not be ablr to take 3. and yh, he was just iin a massive fight against someone in this fight who would abesolutely murder SK and Scar was alsoo tossed off a cliff. Scar wwwaaayyyyyy over Shere Khan.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@bob74h said:
@haikyuu444 said:
@amonfire1776 said:

sarabi wasn't that weakened, deffo not weaker then baloo!

dude, i so agree w/ @wolfrazer, and yh, dude their were like at leasstttt thousands of hyenas, shere khan muight not be ablr to take 3. and yh, he was just iin a massive fight against someone in this fight who would abesolutely murder SK and Scar was alsoo tossed off a cliff. Scar wwwaaayyyyyy over Shere Khan.

How was sarabi not weakened, She has not ate for months as all the prey left the pride lands at that point and those hynans are fodder though like both mufasa and his son simba no diffed them

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shere khan wins

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h: Strength in numbers, even Simba was overwhelmed at the start of the whole fight against them.

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shere Kahn.