Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

• Rules
  • Pre-52 Deathstroke
  • Prime Rayleigh with current feats
  • Sword and an unlimited supply of bullets for Rayleigh, standard gear for Deathstroke
  • Bloodlusted
  • Random encounter
  • Fight in Sabaody Archipelago
  • To the death
Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Rayleigh stomps.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silvers Rayleigh.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Rayleigh one shots him.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rayleigh is featless. But then again, he wrecks Deathstroke. Heh.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By colliderz

@longman said:

Mismatch. Rayleigh one shots him.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Hmm, a One Piece top tier vs a street leveller. Gotta go with Rayleigh stomping hard here. Mismatch.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Not enough feats, I should have said. Stalemating Kizaru is the only impressive feat he has accomplished. He needs to show more.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@nefarious said:

@leo-343: Not enough feats, I should have said. Stalemating Kizaru is the only impressive feat he has accomplished. He needs to show more.

True... but stalemating Kizaru puts him far out of Deathstrokes league and makes this fight a mismatch.

Time for the lockdown. I can't wait to see Luffy beat an Admiral or stalemate one (if possible).

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nefarious

@leo-343: Yeah, it would take years for Luffy to reach Admiral-level. A lot of intense power-ups and training. Haki boost, too. Yes, Zoro and Law surprised and briefly fought Admiral Fujitora. I want to see more from this Admiral. I agree, that would be great to see. But, if he lost, he would be thrown into Impel Down. (lol)

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nefarious

@leo-343 said:

@nefarious: Haha, then Magellan will have a field day. I think Oda will expand on Haki's abilities, we've seen what Shanks can do with it, damaging Whitebeards ship which could mean Conqueror's Haki could be used to destroy objects. Also Oda said that if he was in Luffy's place on Fishman island, he would have knocked out all 100,000 fishmen including Hody, so Conqeror's Haki doesn't just knock out fodder. When Luffy becomes Admiral level I think it'll be because of his Haki more than anything else.

Yeah, Magellan will have his revenge. Don't drop the soap, Mugiwara. With haki, Shanks and WB made the clouds spread apart. What power. So, Shanks' CH would have knocked out all of them? I can see that happening considering his immense power/range. Do you think CH can knock out another Yonko? Yes, his Haki determines how far Luffy becomes in his power growth. Haki is everything.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

Uh

Who do you think wins here?

As said, Slade is just a street leveler. He's fantastically skilled and fantastically intelligent, but his speed and strength are only barely above peak human. He can dodge bullets and lift a ton or two. Rayleigh literally moves faster than Slade can see, and could cripple his body with one punch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldroger said:

@nickzambuto said:

Uh

As said, Slade is just a street leveler. He's fantastically skilled and fantastically intelligent, but his speed and strength are only barely above peak human. He can dodge bullets and lift a ton or two. Rayleigh literally moves faster than Slade can see, and could cripple his body with one punch.

But Slade has defeated the Titans which means he could give Rayleigh a good fight and has a chance of winning.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@goldroger said:

@nickzambuto said:

Uh

But Slade has defeated the Titans which means he could give Rayleigh a good fight and has a chance of winning.

Are you saying that a group of inexperienced teenagers = one of the strongest characters in One Piece?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldroger said:

@nickzambuto said:

@goldroger said:

@nickzambuto said:

Uh

Are you saying that a group of inexperienced teenagers = one of the strongest characters in One Piece?

No, I was saying that since Deathstroke can handle those more powerful than he is, he should be able to give Rayleigh a good fight.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@goldroger said:

@nickzambuto said:

@goldroger said:

@nickzambuto said:

Uh

No, I was saying that since Deathstroke can handle those more powerful than he is, he should be able to give Rayleigh a good fight.

Except none of the Titans Slade defeated are half as powerful as Rayleigh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldroger said:

@nickzambuto said:

@goldroger said:

@nickzambuto said:

@goldroger said:

@nickzambuto said:

Uh

Raven...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By renamed040924

@nickzambuto said:

@goldroger said:

@nickzambuto said:

@goldroger said:

@nickzambuto said:

@goldroger said:

@nickzambuto said:

Uh

Raven...

I'm not sure Raven is as powerful as Rayleigh, and Slade has never defeated her without context.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rayleigh no doubt.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rayleigh he can dodge every move slade has, slade can't cut through his haki and ray-san can attack with slashed from a distance.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: True, and also their willpower plays a role in that, too. I really want to see what Big Mam can do. I'm a little anxious.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Both Yonkos are OVERHYPED judging from what we know so far. Yeah, and Kaido and Big Mam should be pretty haxed, as well. I'm sure they can bust mountains or destroy an island. For Dictator Doffy to be scared of Kaido...he must be the devil himself.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Op sucks

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@leo-343 said:

@nefarious: Exactly and given how powerful they're assumed to be, Luffy's power level has to grow exponentially if he's thinking of taking down Big Mam. But then again, Kidd has apparently been attacking Big Mam's ships...

Wait, who's Kidd again? I keep forgetting the worst generation kids...

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pierpat

This is sad....

Why does anyone hate Deathstroke this much?Not even some prep?

Not that it would have changed anything....

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@nefarious: Exactly and given how powerful they're assumed to be, Luffy's power level has to grow exponentially if he's thinking of taking down Big Mam. But then again, Kidd has apparently been attacking Big Mam's ships...

I forgot that you replied back. Indeed. I don't think Gear 4 is going to be enough to beat Big Mom.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke blitzes he stabd n tripd flash

rcranium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rayleigh is featless. But then again, he wrecks Deathstroke. Heh.

Rayleigh stalemated kizaru. Stomp.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Dark King stomps.

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@scavengerfist said:
@leo-343 said:

Wait, who's Kidd again? I keep forgetting the worst generation kids...

Whaa :O you forgot Magneto jr?

No Caption Provided

Oh so he's the Magnet Devil Fruit user... Lots of guts going with the worst generation. Who was the fortune telling one? He had the weirdest powerset.

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@scavengerfist: Basil Hawkins.

Cool, do you understand how his DF works? I know it's in line with fortune telling and such... but it's too vague.

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@scavengerfist: He can redirect any damage done to him to another person via voodoo dolls.

Now that's creepy. No wonder he earned his spot.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@goldroger said:
@nickzambuto said:
@goldroger said:
@nickzambuto said:
@goldroger said:
@nickzambuto said:
@goldroger said:
@nickzambuto said:

Uh

Raven...

I'm not sure Raven is as powerful as Rayleigh, and Slade has never defeated her without context.

Deathstroke has never beaten Raven. The closest instance I can remember was when Deathstroke had Terra attack Raven while she was meditating.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Rayleigh. I don't know much about Raily but stalemating Kizaru put him leagues above Deathstroke.