#1 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight in nyc,pre 52 dc,no bfr.Wally West flash.Mr majestic has creation blades.

,,,,,,,,,,vs

#2 Posted by dondave (37972 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101: you do know Onslaught is a reality warper, right?

#3 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101 said:

,,,,,,,,,,vs

Is this in character or bloodlust?

@dondave said:

Can you show some scans of this? I'm not contradicting you, I would just like to see his feats.

#4 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

I am surprised we haven't seen any Flash fan yet? They are usually quite fast (see what I did there) at explaining how his opponents will be defeated before the fight has even started.

#5 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

flash ss

#6 Edited by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer can fight on astral levels, can transmute people, can atomize people, even tried to atomize immortals like Thanos

Onslaught has the power of Magneto, Franklin, Xman and Xavier combined, he can change the fabric of reality....even if you break Onslaughts body he can survive in his astral form

#7 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught an SS stomp.

#8 Posted by Dredeuced (5576 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught could probably solo. Physically harming him doesn't actually beat him and he's got Richard's reality warping powers.

#9 Posted by GhostRider2 (3316 posts) - - Show Bio

SS and Onslaught in a curbstomp.

#10 Edited by Dredeuced (5576 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

@Spartan101 said:

,,,,,,,,,,vs

Is this in character or bloodlust?

@dondave said:

Can you show some scans of this? I'm not contradicting you, I would just like to see his feats.

Here's the F4 and company talking about how he created a second sun with Franklin Richard's reality warping powers:

He's done other junk like creating a castle out of nothing, but this is, I think, his highest reality warping showing. He's got no limits, though, same as Franklin Richards.

#11 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, it looks like Onslaught is pretty freaking powerful... Maybe OP could put SS on Team 2? Would that make a difference?

#12 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel wins

#13 Posted by Dredeuced (5576 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably not, Onslaught's a big event kinda dude, only beaten by your typical PIS that happens when they show up. You'd have to specifically write a kinda dumb scenario and it'd work since the team has a lot of versatility and power, but in an even fight with no scenario, Onslaught should stomp. He's a pure psionic reality warping entity, the armor actually holds him back, lol.