SBP

Marvelexpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Marvelexpat

Thor goes down first, then Zoom, then Doomsday. Supes P and SS slug it out. SS wins

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By XiiX

Zoom.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jojjimbo

SS.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1. Thor
  2. SS
  3. Doomsday
  4. SBP
  5. Zoom
ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ghostrider2

Silver Surfer.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By jobbernos

@Sexy Merc said:

Zoom can take them all down.
KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Zoom stomps

leito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom gets the first shot and sends the 4 other guys flying, just like he sent Wonder Woman flying. However, these guys have a much better durability than WW so they probably won't be knocked out cold by one punch, even one that "hurts more" than a punch by Superman. Now, we have OF Thor, the Silver Surfer, Superboy and Doomsday flying through the air but still conscious, while Zoom is on the ground.

Couldn't the Surfer or Thor use their Power Cosmic/Odin Force to transmute Zoom into a rock ?

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hunter wins, and no one else survives to make it as “2nd place”

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OF Thor

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we Joking? Odin Force Thor bloody Eradicates these bozos. None of them can stop Odin force. SBP will fall last

ComicMan5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna say Thor but the speed of some of the other people...tough one...

If there was prep I feel comfortable with Thor but on random anything goes speed like some of these guys got, wow..this would be great fight

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OF Thor can simply stop time. No one is capable of killing OF Thor by the time he pulls this off, especially considering everyone will be needing to attack and defend against everyone else.

I wanna say Thor but the speed of some of the other people...tough one...

If there was prep I feel comfortable with Thor but on random anything goes speed like some of these guys got, wow..this would be great fight

ComicMan5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ComicMan5

@green_skaar: I feel you fam, my bias I want to give it to Thor no problem good point on stopping time problem is bias aside I wanna keep it real I know for sure surfer SBP and especially zoom have speeded out of time stop zoom fought Wally Flash in and out of time and surfer and zoom can stop & CAUSE time stop if I had my way I just give it to Thor no problem but I want the victory to be real and not ignore the others got a legit chance to win too

If I write the story Thor win🤠

Avatar image for meandyourgirl69
MeAndYourGirl69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 takenstew22  Moderator

Either Thor or Zoom.

Atomickitten15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicman5: Didn't OF Thor also stop time at some point? I think i'd back him even without that. I can't see Zoom taking out a Skyfather with physicals. Hulk was obliterated by Zeus, and OF Thor kill both him and the Thing with one arm and his OF connection cut off.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meandyourgirl69: I’m not sure what chance they have honestly. There’s some misconceptions regarding OF Thors durability and being able to “stop time” going around.

- Hunter controls the flow of time relative to himself so time manipulation wouldn’t effect him

- By simply snapping his fingers he was able to destroy a city block

- Hunter this passed year slaughtered the Justice League in a single panel... granted that was him with his normal powers plus the sage and strength forces but he didn’t defeat them by utilizing those abilities

They have no way to even see him, let alone hurt him. The literal best outcome for the other combatants is a stalemate, which is unlikely as the only one here that would be difficult to put down through sheer force is HP Doomsday. They’re going to have their necks broken or their faces punched into sludge before they realize he’s attacking them. Assuming Doomsday can be killed by physical means (at least once) this goes to Hunter.

MeAndYourGirl69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: does Zoom have the strength to break a high tiers neck though?

How does Zoom ko these guys, I've seen the IMP arguement but I've never seen him deliver 1 million IMPs per second like people usually claim.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meandyourgirl69: technically Zoom can’t “IMP” which is a punch generated by the Flash (Wally West) when he moves well above light speed. The comments about Zooms ability to inflict damage primarily come from Wonder Woman, who Hunter casually kicked across continents, stated that Zoom hits harder than Superman. It should be noted that Zoom never tried to kill or seriously harm any of the heroes, he simply wanted to make them better heroes. He also threaten to kill Bizarro for whatever that’s worth to you.

He’s shown sufficient ability to snap the necks of the justice league as very little pressure is actually required when you’re moving at that speed. I’m currently on my phone but there’s actually already a few good Zoom vs everyone in this thread battles. Including Silver Surfer and Thor threads, and least a couple are of Odin Force and they have some great scans.

MeAndYourGirl69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: it's actually when Flash moves just under light speed iirc.

I need to see Zoom actually snapping necks to belive it, and him actually taking down a high tier before they even knew what was going on.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By TonyStark6999

Lol, even Base Thor's Mjolnir's time manipulation has worked on Skyfather level beings, Zoom isn't countering this.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meandyourgirl69: well to achieve “infinite mass” you have to be moving at at least light speed, and I’ll post scans for you here shortly.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer is not on this level, lolol. Comic Vine strikes again

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meandyourgirl69 said:

@supermanwithatan01: it's actually when Flash moves just under light speed iirc.

I need to see Zoom actually snapping necks to belive it, and him actually taking down a high tier before they even knew what was going on.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These are out of order, I apologize.

@tonystark6999 said:

Lol, even Base Thor's Mjolnir's time manipulation has worked on Skyfather level beings, Zoom isn't countering this.

The imaginary constructs of “power tiering” is irrelevant when we’re discussing abilities. Genis Vell isn’t “skyfather level” typically but when he loses his morals he’s well beyond that. In character, Wally West is a herald level character but when he goes all out we’ve seen him trounce "skyfafher" level beings; including an aspect of death.

Abilities don’t give a crap about power levels. Thor’s limited time control wouldn't effect Hunters because that’s not how Hunters powers work. They exist in different timelines

MeAndYourGirl69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicMan5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomickitten15: yeah OF Thor can stop times that not the point the issue is zoom and surfer for sure (SPB I think) can reverse/fight out of/around time stops quickly (for this matters if the fight go long enough Doomsday might evolve past it)

And SBP done some CRAAAAZY crap affecting even laying out high tiers like.a Guardian Of The Universe and the Anti Monitor I wants Thor to win but the others powers make me legit hesitate to make that final call yet

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meandyourgirl69: Im not sure I’ll have to read through it again but I believe the implication is clear.

Also, no one else with have the ability to react or move before Hunter unleashes a barrage of damage.

MeAndYourGirl69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: the question is how effective is his barrage of damage. Which is basically what I've been asking about.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: the question is how effective is his barrage of damage. Which is basically what I've been asking about.

Here are some feats on my new laptop.. I actually used to have every one of Hunter's appearances.. alas not anymore. Maybe some of this will help though.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It is important to note that we never see Hunter "morals off" as he always seeks to preserve life (until recently) and make heroes "better". He's fought and essentially stalemated a pissed off Wally West (who I don't believe anyone here could best under the same circumstance) and he was pretty pissed then. But the one time I believe he was truly morals off he killed the Justice League and fought off both Barry Allen and Wally West before leaving them both to finish his endgame.

My final thoughts:

1. Zoom, with morals, hits hard enough to launch Wonder Woman across continents and merit a comment that he "hits harder" than Superman.
  2. Zoom, with morals but pissed off, fought an amped Wally West to the point that they covered every single inch of the earth and circled the globe a dozen times in less than 1 second.
  3. Zoom's abilities are 2 fold (assuming we're not using him before he died last year, which would be unfair), he is able to control how fast or slow he moves through time, and is even able to make it stand still. This means he can hit with near infinite mass hundreds of times a second (with morals on so he actually pulled punches, he hit an Amazon 200 times in 1 second) if he chose to.
  4. Odin Force Thor can stop time in a limited area, but I'm not sure that would apply to Hunter as he exists outside of the normal time frame. That being said, even if he could, I believe Hunter would KO or kill him before he'd have the opportunity to even think to do that.
  5. H/P Doomsday is what I believe to be the biggest threat. Assuming we're stating that 1 kill is all that is needed to win, Hunter should win just fine. Otherwise, it's at best a stalemate. Doomsday can't touch Hunter but Hunter can't kill him the same way twice.
  6. The Silver Surfer is one of my favorite characters, but he's shown that Thor and of course the Mad Titan can beat the tar out of him in need be. I believe the Mad Titan to be an extremely formidable foe to anyone, but being Norrin to death proves that physical force can be employed to drop him.
  7. Superboy Prime nearly pissed his pants against the 2nd slowest Flash, and has a huge Flash-phobia. Hunter would eat him alive.
  8. I appreciate you for not denigrating the responses to trolling of the character. You asking genuine questions is refreshing for the vine and I wanted to let you know I appreciate them.

DC's speedsters are always going to have a narrative on the vine. There doesn't seem to be much in-between for loving them and hating them. Because of this, on both sides of the arguments you typically get threads flooded with misinformation, out of context scans (one of my favorites is New 52 Captain Atom controlling the speed force, and another being Zoom being a time traveler because of a godawful mistake from a writer who had no idea how his powers worked), and bickering between trolls that hate speedsters and trolls who believe they could defeat celestials.

Jim_Moriarty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this Royal Rumble match?

MeAndYourGirl69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By MeAndYourGirl69

@supermanwithatan01: I'm more inclined to say Zoom wins now but 40% of me keeps thinking that between Of Thor and a person weilding the power cosmic, they could do something to beat Zoom, I mean all they need is to tag him once, which is the solution and the problem since no ones tagging him without some serious hax.

Zoom beating bricks like SBP and HP Doomsday (which I'm still not sure of by the way) is one thing, but beating those 2 AND beating OF Thor and Silver Surfer too, I mean, I don't know man. If Thor or Surfer survive the initial blitz and are allowed even a second to form a thought, there's a lot they could but until I actually explicity state what is it they can do, Zoom wins.

About your last paragraph, speed is an OP ability though, especially when it comes to Wally and Zoom. The trouble is finding a cap to their abilities, like what's stopping Wally from stealing Odins or Celestials speed and leaving them as a statue? That is a legit question and ridiculous notion at the same time.

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting match, tough one

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zolomon beats Doomsday, the Surfer and SBP. With Thor, the question becomes can he endure punishment long enough to stop time and otherwise level the playing field. If he can, I lean toward OF Thor.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The imaginary constructs of “power tiering” is irrelevant when we’re discussing abilities. Genis Vell isn’t “skyfather level” typically but when he loses his morals he’s well beyond that. In character, Wally West is a herald level character but when he goes all out we’ve seen him trounce "skyfafher" level beings; including an aspect of death.

Well, OF Thor isn't as weak as the sky father level beings you are talking about. Even Base Thor can affect Skyfathers, so OF Thor will do way way better.

Abilities don’t give a crap about power levels. Thor’s limited time control wouldn't effect Hunters because that’s not how Hunters powers work. They exist in different timelines

Since they exist in different timelines, I guess they can't touch each other? No point in making DC Vs Marvel matches, if what you said is correct.

sky-father

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

thor

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01 said:

Well, OF Thor isn't as weak as the sky father level beings you are talking about. Even Base Thor can affect Skyfathers, so OF Thor will do way way better.

OF Thor isn't "way way" better than Zeus or Odin.

Since they exist in different timelines, I guess they can't touch each other? No point in making DC Vs Marvel matches, if what you said is correct.

.... I think in your attempt to be facetious, you inadvertently came off ignorant.

In DC, Hunter Zolomon exists outside of the normal timeline.. This means that he can move himself faster than anyone he comes near, and even bring time to a near stop for them. This all happens relative to himself, meaning that even if Thor survived long enough to "stop time", he would still be stopping time from in Hunter's past... it would not affect Hunter. I could not edit the scans, unfortunately, but I do hope in earnest that they provide some better insight into his ability.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

On a final note, I think limitations of what are perceived as "hax" abilities is important and I understand frustrations that mount on the forums. I discuss Hunter's abilities, and people complain, "so I guess you think he could defeat GALACTUS then HUH!!??" which of course is ridiculous. Wally West, one of my all time favorite characters, has the ability to speed steal/lend characters, sub-atomic particles, entire planets and has virtually mastered this power. That does not mean that he could simply speed steal Death, or some cosmic deity whose existence doesn't even have to be on the physical realm... alas the extrapolation from avid fanboys, or especially trolls, seems to follow down that path. I just wanted to point out that this all in good fun, and these are fictional characters. I hope we all get to learn something new about other characters in pretty much every thread we enter.

Anyway, cheers!

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: I'm more inclined to say Zoom wins now but 40% of me keeps thinking that between Of Thor and a person weilding the power cosmic, they could do something to beat Zoom, I mean all they need is to tag him once, which is the solution and the problem since no ones tagging him without some serious hax.

Well you do have character's that are bad matchups for the Flashes like anyone else. Hunter Zolomon is like Flash kyrptonite.

Zoom beating bricks like SBP and HP Doomsday (which I'm still not sure of by the way) is one thing, but beating those 2 AND beating OF Thor and Silver Surfer too, I mean, I don't know man. If Thor or Surfer survive the initial blitz and are allowed even a second to form a thought, there's a lot they could but until I actually explicity state what is it they can do, Zoom wins.

This is a free for all, unless they all band together against Hunter. Killing one should not be any different than killing another in the grand scheme of things... especially with literally all the time in the world.

About your last paragraph, speed is an OP ability though, especially when it comes to Wally and Zoom. The trouble is finding a cap to their abilities, like what's stopping Wally from stealing Odins or Celestials speed and leaving them as a statue? That is a legit question and ridiculous notion at the same time.

Not really, like I was telling the person above:

On a final note, I think limitations of what are perceived as "hax" abilities is important and I understand frustrations that mount on the forums. I discuss Hunter's abilities, and people complain, "so I guess you think he could defeat GALACTUS then HUH!!??" which of course is ridiculous. Wally West, one of my all time favorite characters, has the ability to speed steal/lend characters, sub-atomic particles, entire planets and has virtually mastered this power. That does not mean that he could simply speed steal Death, or some cosmic deity whose existence doesn't even have to be on the physical realm... alas the extrapolation from avid fanboys, or especially trolls, seems to follow down that path. I just wanted to point out that this all in good fun, and these are fictional characters. I hope we all get to learn something new about other characters in pretty much every thread we enter.

Hopefully, this helps.

MeAndYourGirl69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By MeAndYourGirl69

@supermanwithatan01: the thing about Odin and Galactus is that they aren't "some cosmic deity whose existence doesn't even have to be on the physical realm", which is why I used them as examples. They've been shown to have a conventional physical body everytime I've seen them.

I mean, if people can make a claim that Wally can speed steal Thanos, why can't he speed steal Galactus? I'm not implying that he can or saying that you're saying that he can but I personally can't think of a feat they have to say they can resist it, but at the same time the notion of a beings like Odin and Galactus having their speed stolen and being left as a statue is ridiculous.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What this really comes down to is can H/P Doomsday adapt to everyone here? I say yes. The reason I say yes is because, #1, he would adapt to Zoom and SBP very easily. So they would be non-issues for him. As for Surfer and OF Thor, do the Power Cosmic and Asguardian Magic have any sort of weakness or defenses that could fend against them? If so, that's exactly how H/P DD would adapt to beat them. And he'd do it the instant he took notice of them and registered them as threats. Because that's what he does. He's the literal embodiment of a cheat code. He wouldn't need to die first to do it either. And there's no lucky shots against him because by the time of the H/P arc, he's already peaked to his most powerful point ever. Stuff that would cripple DoS Doomsday would have no effect on H/P DD.

Therefore H/P Doomsday wins.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 takenstew22  Moderator

^ This NLF lmao.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OF Thor isn't "way way" better than Zeus or Odin.

He is. He has shown better feats than Odin.

.... I think in your attempt to be facetious, you inadvertently came off ignorant.

I thought you meant both exist in different verses, that's why he can't hurt Doom.

In DC, Hunter Zolomon exists outside of the normal timeline.. This means that he can move himself faster than anyone he comes near, and even bring time to a near stop for them. This all happens relative to himself, meaning that even if Thor survived long enough to "stop time", he would still be stopping time from in Hunter's past... it would not affect Hunter. I could not edit the scans, unfortunately, but I do hope in earnest that they provide some better insight into his ability.

Even Base Thor can control time with sheer speed of Mjolnir. Yes, Hunter can exist outside of a timeline, but that doesn't explain how he won't get affected by Thor's time manipulation. A Timeline is just a branch of Time. Consider Time as a tree, timelines are its branches.

I hope the same. You are right.

Anyway, cheers!

Good luck!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im currently tossing between OF Thor, SS and Zoom in that order but tbh everyone here is pretty OP

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Base Thor can control time with sheer speed of Mjolnir. Yes, Hunter can exist outside of a timeline, but that doesn't explain how he won't get affected by Thor's time manipulation. A Timeline is just a branch of Time. Consider Time as a tree, timelines are its branches.

Because Thor always lives in a timeline specifically in the present? If he "stops time" he's stopping time in the present. Hunter's timeline is currently ahead of everyone elses. So unless we're saying Thor travels to the past to kill Hunter in DC then he doesn't have a shot of defeating him. Hunter was still faster than an amped Wally West. Thor would get bombarded with more Superman-level hits in just a few seconds than he's taken in his entire life. This gets complicated because Marvel does time differently than DC.. lol I mean they do a lot differently than DC. My point is that I don't believe it really matters what Thor's time manipulation abilities are (so we can agree to disagree there), I believe Hunter has sufficient damage to handle him before he would ever get the chance to use it. If Thor had 3 seconds "prep" time then sure, but he doesn't. If they all start at the same "time" then Hunter would simply kill him before Thor could do anything to time (assuming it would work)