• 58 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by slacker the hacker (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep 
To the death 
all bloodlusted 
Fight takes place on Mars it can not be destroyed 
No BFR 
This is a free for all

 
 
                                                                                      vs
   
 
 
                                                                                                 vs
   
 
 
                                                                                                 vs

 
 
                                                                                           vs

   
 
#2 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom can take them all down.

#3 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" Zoom can take them all down. "
In his dream. But not in reality.
#4 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" Zoom can take them all down. "
In his dream. But not in reality. "
In both actually.
#5 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer: speedblitzed 
HP Doomsday: BFRed
SBP: speedblitzed 
OF Thor: speedblitzed

#6 Posted by slacker the hacker (7775 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" Zoom can take them all down. "
In his dream. But not in reality. "
In both actually. "

what of SS and DD can not be killed by just getting punched
#7 Posted by tensor (3525 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: how would he take out hunter prey doomsday?
#8 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a hard one. Zoom dies first, OF Thor didn't show much, can't decide if he can beat current SS, Doomsday would probably evolve something against SBP, now Thor or Surfer could disintegrate Doomsday if tried hard. Though there are other variations.

#9 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
" Silver Surfer: speedblitzed HP Doomsday: BFRedSBP: speedblitzed OF Thor: speedblitzed "
Read... the ... OP.
#10 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said: 
Read... the ... OP. "
Don't patronize me. 
 
Without BFR, Doomsday wins. 
#11 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said: 
Read... the ... OP. "
Don't patronize me.  Without BFR, Doomsday wins.  "

#12 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@tensor: He can create sonic booms with his fingers that can shatter buildings. He has control of how much power he can exert with it. Last time I checked, Doomsday wasn't invulnerable to that attack, nor has he been killed by anything similar to it. He snaps his fingers 1000 times before Doomsday takes a step and even if it doesn't kill him, Doomsday can be taken by other people in this match.
#13 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: H/P Doomsday has instinctual adaptation. Zoom can't do anything to counter that. 
#14 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
"This is a hard one. Zoom dies first, OF Thor didn't show much, can't decide if he can beat current SS, Doomsday would probably evolve something against SBP, now Thor or Surfer could disintegrate Doomsday if tried hard. Though there are other variations. "
How, exactly, does Zoom die first? With the exception of Doomsday in this particular scenario, none of them can carry his jockstrap.
#15 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Sexy Merc: H/P Doomsday has instinctual adaptation. Zoom can't do anything to counter that.  "
Indeed.
#16 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral:  Well, if Zoom takes everyone out besides Doomsday and is left with him one on one, Doomsday would probably win. If someone else takes out Doomsday, then Zoom wins.
#17 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom ain't beating Surfer, Thor or SPB.

#18 Posted by difficlus (10678 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Sexy Merc: H/P Doomsday has instinctual adaptation. Zoom can't do anything to counter that.  "
he wont have time to adapt to anything 
 
Zoom beats them all, but isn't Odin force Thor omniscient? so he should basically react faster that planick time.
#19 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: Because Zoom has nothing on these guys.
#20 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @Sexy Merc: H/P Doomsday has instinctual adaptation. Zoom can't do anything to counter that.  "
he wont have time to adapt to anything  Zoom beats them all, but isn't Odin force Thor omniscient? so he should basically react faster that planick time. "
Zoom can't even scratch Doomsday.
#21 Posted by difficlus (10678 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @difficlus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @Sexy Merc: H/P Doomsday has instinctual adaptation. Zoom can't do anything to counter that.  "
he wont have time to adapt to anything  Zoom beats them all, but isn't Odin force Thor omniscient? so he should basically react faster that planick time. "
Zoom can't even scratch Doomsday. "
why not?
#22 Posted by slacker the hacker (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thor dies first  
Zoom or ss or prime coul take him
#23 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus: A blast equal to 1 million nuclear explosions didn't even slow him down. Omega Beams did nothing to him. Superman with Mother Box couldn't hurt him. 
Zoom would be dead from one Doomsday's punch.
#24 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: Because Zoom has nothing on these guys. "
Please explain how Thor or SS are even going to see him prior to getting knocked out of orbit? Zoom's practically invisible to guys who move at FTL speeds. SBP has a known phobia to far inferior speedsters, so I don't see how you can put him above Zoom, either.
#25 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom. 

#26 Posted by difficlus (10678 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @difficlus: A blast equal to 1 million nuclear explosions didn't even slow him down. Omega Beams did nothing to him. Superman with Mother Box couldn't hurt him.  Zoom would be dead from one Doomsday's punch. "
Doomsday doesn't have the ability to react or even tag to Zoom. The Omega beams don't do anything to anyone nowadays, superman tanked them so its nothing..
 
the way i see it  
Doomsday goes down first 
Then Superboy Prime 
Then Silver Surfer 
Thor beats down Zoom
#27 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @CosmicSpiral:  Well, if Zoom takes everyone out besides Doomsday and is left with him one on one, Doomsday would probably win. If someone else takes out Doomsday, then Zoom wins. "
No one else can take out Doomsday. Superman and Waverider had to dump him at the end of time to defeat him.  
 
@difficlus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @Sexy Merc: H/P Doomsday has instinctual adaptation. Zoom can't do anything to counter that.  "
he wont have time to adapt to anything  Zoom beats them all, but isn't Odin force Thor omniscient? so he should basically react faster that planick time. "
To punches? H/P Doomsday already died at the hands of an all-out Superman. He's not going to feel much no matter how many punches Zoom throws.   

All Odinforce Thor had was heightened durability.
#28 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: Maybe because Thor and SS can fly, and Zoom can't ? Maybe because Zoom is a human and needs air ?
SBP showed a fobia, yet he got out from the Speed Force. Not an argument.
#29 Posted by tensor (3525 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: i disagree he adapts to everything he keeps on changing so i don't see why he could not change to zoom
#30 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @difficlus: A blast equal to 1 million nuclear explosions didn't even slow him down. Omega Beams did nothing to him. Superman with Mother Box couldn't hurt him.  Zoom would be dead from one Doomsday's punch. "
Doomsday doesn't have the ability to react or even tag to Zoom. The Omega beams don't do anything to anyone nowadays, superman tanked them so its nothing.. the way i see it  Doomsday goes down first Then Superboy Prime Then Silver Surfer Thor beats down Zoom "
No offense, but this isn't even close to being correct.
#31 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus: Nowadays, but that was back in the days. Unless Zoom's hits are > 1 million nuclear explosions, there is no way he can beat Doomsday.
#32 Posted by difficlus (10678 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @difficlus said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @difficlus: A blast equal to 1 million nuclear explosions didn't even slow him down. Omega Beams did nothing to him. Superman with Mother Box couldn't hurt him.  Zoom would be dead from one Doomsday's punch. "
Doomsday doesn't have the ability to react or even tag to Zoom. The Omega beams don't do anything to anyone nowadays, superman tanked them so its nothing.. the way i see it  Doomsday goes down first Then Superboy Prime Then Silver Surfer Thor beats down Zoom "
No offense, but this isn't even close to being correct. "
pretty sure Odin Force Thor was basically omniscience and had all the abilities of Odin, or was that rune king? 
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @difficlus: Nowadays, but that was back in the days. Unless Zoom's hits are > 1 million nuclear explosions, there is no way he can beat Doomsday. "
maybe not one but millions or billions could do serious damage 
 
Seriously even if Zoom doesn't take down Doomsday someone else will bfr him...
#33 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus: You too don't like to read the OP ?
#34 Posted by difficlus (10678 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @difficlus: You too don't like to read the OP ? "
oh i didn't see no bfr and i did read the OP, so seriously break it down how Doomsday is taking down zoom and the rest then and i'll maybe concede...
#35 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @difficlus said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @difficlus: A blast equal to 1 million nuclear explosions didn't even slow him down. Omega Beams did nothing to him. Superman with Mother Box couldn't hurt him.  Zoom would be dead from one Doomsday's punch. "
Doomsday doesn't have the ability to react or even tag to Zoom. The Omega beams don't do anything to anyone nowadays, superman tanked them so its nothing.. the way i see it  Doomsday goes down first Then Superboy Prime Then Silver Surfer Thor beats down Zoom "
No offense, but this isn't even close to being correct. "
pretty sure Odin Force Thor was basically omniscience and had all the abilities of Odin, or was that rune king? 
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @difficlus: Nowadays, but that was back in the days. Unless Zoom's hits are > 1 million nuclear explosions, there is no way he can beat Doomsday. "
maybe not one but millions or billions could do serious damage  Seriously even if Zoom doesn't take down Doomsday someone else will bfr him... "
No, that was RKT
#36 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

"Evolve, evolve, and evolve" (c) Doomsday

#37 Posted by difficlus (10678 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" "Evolve, evolve, and evolve" (c) Doomsday "
would an assualt on the astral plane take him down? pretty sure they are other members of the team who can take him...
#38 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:

" @The Mjolnir Wielder: Maybe because Thor and SS can fly, and Zoom can't ? Maybe because Zoom is a human and needs air ? SBP showed a fobia, yet he got out from the Speed Force. Not an argument. "

"Maybe because Thor and SS can fly, and Zoom can't?" That doesn't answer my question as to how they can even catch a glimpse of him, and, just to put it out there, Zoom has a long-range arsenal of his own. That is an argument, because Zoom is on a completely different level from Bart, or any other Flash for that matter. Considering the fact that SBP has been hurt by Krypto before, and won't even be able to see Zoom (in terms of speed, even Flash > SA Supes) in the first place, he's going to die horribly. 
#39 Posted by difficlus (10678 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: @TheJuggernautpunch: @tensor:  This is a good battle, it could go either way really...
#40 Posted by virgin4life (428 posts) - - Show Bio

surfer can take all of them at the same time

#41 Posted by termiteone4ever (6693 posts) - - Show Bio
@virgin4life said:
"surfer can take all of them at the same time "

In this fight Surfer would be going down along with Thor and Zoom.  
THe only person i know for a fact would be standing would be Doomsday and Prime.  
THe winner would be HP doomsday this man strength / durabilty/ adapting/ You know spped has never been a factor to doomsday and phyiscal harm i don't see any body with the strength otehr than PRime here who can do the most damage to him:) We all know energyblast won't kill him. Since BFR is not allowed i see HP Doomsday for the win :) This HP Doomsdays day i don't see much of any character beating him with out BFR his adapting powers is just too Ridiculos not to mention his strength and speed for a guy his size. We all know no energy beings tangiable or not can't defeat Doomsday. IMO BFR is fair when it comes to fighting agaist HP Doomsday.:) 
 
Again HP Doomsday GOt this :-)
#42 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom got this

#43 Posted by BigCimmerian (7609 posts) - - Show Bio

OF Thor>Doomsday>Zoom>Prime>Silver Surfer
Don't forget that Thor can increase his strength and speed with Odin Force. That's how Odin knocked out Galactus.

#44 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Zoom.
  2. H/P Doomsday
  3. Superboy Prime
  4. Odin Force Thor
  5. Silver Surfer
#45 Posted by kaushif93 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheJuggernautpunch said:

@The Mjolnir Wielder: Maybe because Thor and SS can fly, and Zoom can't ? Maybe because Zoom is a human and needs air ? SBP showed a fobia, yet he got out from the Speed Force. Not an argument.

Thor & SS: Crap lets fly bef... BAMMM Zoom hits them before they can even think.

Zoom or Doomsday

#46 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2654 posts) - - Show Bio

OF Thor

#47 Posted by xxxddd (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker said:

vs

That is a badass pic of Zoom.

#48 Posted by YoungJustice (6396 posts) - - Show Bio

@CosmicSpiral said:

Silver Surfer: speedblitzed HP Doomsday: BFRedSBP: speedblitzed OF Thor: speedblitzed

I know this post is as old as dirt, but Silver Surfer speedblitzed???????

#49 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom is going down first. He can speedblitz SS, or SBP or Odinforce Thor.

SS loses to OF Thor. H/P Doomsday will die and take some time to resurrect, that counts as KO.

So, final battle between OF Thor and SBP. I dont see either winning. SBP is highly resistant to reality warping and death cant hold Odinforce Thor. Hela aint touching him.

#50 Posted by Killemall (16989 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok i am surprised.

People are actually saying OF Thor is beyond death? Thats not entire true, specially given the fact that Odin himself has died more than once.

SBP isnt resistant to reality warping, he is resistant to magic, and no one here actually has reality warping anyhow.

H/P Doomsday while extremely tough isnt actually immune to physical harm though, Superman with motherbox was hurting him, although he hasnt actually been taken out by pure physical force alone.

Unless people start flying i dont see why Zoom wouldnt win this single handed.