Silver Surfer vs Wonder Woman (Gauntlet of Atlas)

• 67 results
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IZZR
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            VS
No Caption Provided
Takes place on the moon
Both bloodlusted
No BFR
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By a88378438

currently wonder woman lose 
E2 wonder woman easily wins

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Surfer.

Star_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Star_Lord
Lets not get a big debate thats pointless like the SS vs Superman thread. Silver Surfer wins, end of story.
Avatar image for mistress_crusher
Mistress_Crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mistress_Crusher
@Star_Lord said:
Lets not get a big debate thats pointless like the SS vs Superman thread. Silver Surfer wins, end of story.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Silver Surfer should be able to put away Wonder Woman... 
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By supermandefender

Wonder Woman loses while she is wearing the Gauntlet of Atlas? Her strength is increased 10 times with that on.....if she manages to hit the Surfer while wearing that Surfer is gonna be hurting back. I mean nothing is stopping Surfer from going intangible but Surfer will not be expecting Wonder Woman to be this strong. I think WW could hit Surfer here and her power with the Atlas may be enough to shake Surfer or KO him. 

I mean i can see Surfer has alot of powers at his use but that is a def win. Wonder Womans power is increased 10 times! She normally can hold her own with Superman although she would lose she would put up a fight. With the Gauntlet of Atlas Superman would be having trouble keeping up with her. 

I dont Silver Surfer doing that much more different than Superman would.....??? I dunno maybe im under thinking Surfer. O_O;

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By nefarious

The Silver Surfer beats Wonder Woman.

Mistress_Crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mistress_Crusher
@supermandefender: Yout outnumbered,retreat or die!

xD
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By supermandefender
@Mistress_Crusher said:
@supermandefender: Yout outnumbered,retreat or die!  xD
lmao no fighting that logic! I think I can win! lmao
No Caption Provided
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IZZR
@supermandefender said:
@Mistress_Crusher said:
No Caption Provided
LMAO 

In all seriousness the reason i made this was because  i knew these trolls would just say Silver Surfer without knowing shit about the gauntlets, she is already as strong if not stronger than surfer if she tags him with the gauntlets its off with his head.
Mistress_Crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mistress_Crusher
@IZZR: Even if she did manage to hit him(which she couldn't) she would still  get blasted away.Sure,Wonder Woman is STRONGER than Surfer,actually,no,she isn't.He can amp his strength to the point of manhandling Thor-level beings with his fists and one-shotting the hulk with a punch.He has no known limits to the point of which he can amp his strength.He can simply turn intangible and then scramble WW's molecules.
jerfro23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jerfro23

Silver surfer could use power cosmic and win then and there
Mistress_Crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mistress_Crusher
@IZZR: Fangirl,first off.
Your not allowed to curse,so your getting flagged.
She can't hit him do to Cosmic Awareness and the ability to turn intangible.It doesn't matter how strong she is if she's fighting something with physical mass.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By IZZR
@jerfro23 said:
Silver surfer could use power cosmic and win then and there
Oh wow yeah now im definately convinced
No Caption Provided
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By IZZR
@Mistress_Crusher said:
@IZZR: Fangirl,first off. Your not allowed to curse,so your getting flagged. She can't hit him do to Cosmic Awareness and the ability to turn intangible.It doesn't matter how strong she is if she's fighting something with physical mass.
Whatever you say fanboy if he was that sick he would never get hurt but reality is hes been beaten to within an inch of his life many times so just because he posseses these abilities doesnt mean he can think fast enough to use them in every circumstance not to mention Diana has beaten Martian Manhunter before and hes gone intangible
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@IZZR: If someone says "Use Power Cosmic" it's actually the only argument that can be made for Surfer.All his powers come from the PC.

He should win this rather easily.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By IZZR
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@IZZR: If someone says "Use Power Cosmic" it's actually the only argument that can be made for Surfer.All his powers come from the PC.  He should win this rather easily.
1st of all surfer is probably one of the worst combatants in the marvel universe and propably the worst of the powerhouses whereas Diana is a true warrior and besides his attacks cant harm her as long as she blocks with the gauntlets
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@IZZR: You can't block molecular-transmutation,sir.

Also,your claiming you tried to make a spite match on purpose.Trolling,by definition.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By IZZR
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@IZZR: You can block molecular-transmutation,sir.  Also,your claiming you tried to make a spite match on purpose.Trolling,by definition.
LOL you proved youre a troll because i know for a fact you know nothing about the gauntlets but you just assume Surfer is still stronger thats childish and ignorant its fine if you want to back your favorite characters but in a fight where theyre outclassed its a bit rediculous
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@IZZR

Childish?Childish is cursing and insulting everybody.The gauntlets are indestructible,yes,but rearranges her molecular structure.It's not something you can block.

Why did you make a spite match on purpose,oh wise one?
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By supermandefender
@Mistress_Crusher said:
@IZZR: Fangirl,first off. Your not allowed to curse,so your getting flagged. She can't hit him do to Cosmic Awareness and the ability to turn intangible.It doesn't matter how strong she is if she's fighting something with physical mass.
I dont think Izzr will get introuble for the way he used his curse word. You might be over reacting to his statement a bit.  I dont think he might much hard directed at you.....i think he just thinks you dont realize what WW is capable.   I just wanna show you some issues to why its arguable. 
1. Surfer can go intangible but going intangible doesnt help the Surfer either. Plus both Superman, Martain Manhunter, and the flash can do this 2. And WW has been able to hold her own against them. 
2. Surfer has been hit before by slower characters than Wonder Woman. 
3. At 10 times WW normal strength she would have the strength, fighting skill advantage and magical weapons which can hurt the Surfer. Surfer has a weakness to magic. 
4. Physical force does work against the Surfer. Surfer his butt handed to him against Thor in Blood and Thunder. And Thors strength was increased by 10. Thor pretty much owned Surfer and BRB, Surfer and Adam warlock, Surfer himself, then Thanoes came and stopped Thor. 
 5. Wonder Woman is very fast. She has kept up with the flash at times. Surfer is faster though but travel speed is not combat speed.
Now Wonder Woman is nearly as strong as Superman and if she increases her strength time times like Thor. She should have the ability to win. 

@IZZR
lol its pretty much impossible to debate if everyone being 1 sided. :) I personally agree with you here though. With the gauntlet of atlas WW should give Surfer more than a run for his money. Surfer def. cant be fighting her straight up thats for sure.
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Silver Surfer wins, he would know how strong she is because of cosmic awareness, and would keep his distance, she can block his blasts for a while but not forever.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By IZZR
@supermandefender said:

@Mistress_Crusher said:

I dont think Izzr will get introuble for the way he used his curse word. You might be over reacting to his statement a bit.  I dont think he might much hard directed at you.....i think he just thinks you dont realize what WW is capable.   I just wanna show you some issues to why its arguable. 
1. Surfer can go intangible but going intangible doesnt help the Surfer either. Plus both Superman, Martain Manhunter, and the flash can do this 2. And WW has been able to hold her own against them. 
2. Surfer has been hit before by slower characters than Wonder Woman. 
3. At 10 times WW normal strength she would have the strength, fighting skill advantage and magical weapons which can hurt the Surfer. Surfer has a weakness to magic. 
4. Physical force does work against the Surfer. Surfer his butt handed to him against Thor in Blood and Thunder. And Thors strength was increased by 10. Thor pretty much owned Surfer and BRB, Surfer and Adam warlock, Surfer himself, then Thanoes came and stopped Thor. 
 5. Wonder Woman is very fast. She has kept up with the flash at times. Surfer is faster though but travel speed is not combat speed.
Now Wonder Woman is nearly as strong as Superman and if she increases her strength time times like Thor. She should have the ability to win. 

@IZZR: lol its pretty much impossible to debate if everyone being 1 sided. :) I personally agree with you here though. With the gauntlet of atlas WW should give Surfer more than a run for his money. Surfer def. cant be fighting her straight up thats for sure.
LOL these people are way too sensative and im actually glad someone is using logic and reasoning before jumping the gun and thinking Surfer is something which he isn't and as you mentioned he has actually been absolutely owned in quite a few encounters and i dont deny that in certain occassions he has been shown to be unbearably strong but if he could truly augment his strength to infinite levels why does he ALWAYS get his ass handed to him by Thanos exactly because there is a limit to which he can augment his strength not to mention he is such a poor fighter its rediculous if he got into a physical confrontation with her hes toast not only is her strength far superior than his but her fighting ability is too much for even superman so what can surfer do to her she can physically restrain power girl with little effort
No Caption Provided
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By supermandefender
@TheMightyAvenger said:
Silver Surfer wins, he would know how strong she is because of cosmic awareness, and would keep his distance, she can block his blasts for a while but not forever.
Cosmic awareness doesnt work on Magic. Magic has nothing to do with the cosmos.  Surfer will have no idea until he fights her. 

@IZZR
I think its a misunderstand in reading about Surfer having unlimited power. Surfer was given a small portion of Galactus's power. Surfer strength is less than Thors but problly equal to Gladitors. Its said to be unlimited meaning Surfer source of power. The source is the cosmos which he draws his power from and the cosmos has incalculable amount of power thru out the universe. Surfer himself can only hold but so much power before even he is overwhelmed.
 So I blame it on Marvel comics for not being clearer to the audience about this....reading one sentence about the Surfer and you can def. think he is all powerful without knowing his backgrounds.
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

As a huge Wonder Woman fan I beg of you to please stop putting her in shitty situations like this. Diana's kinda out of her league as she has no real ranged powers to combat SS. At least with her Violet Power Ring she'd have a shot but, I'd still go for SS.

Star_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Star_Lord
@IZZR said:
@supermandefender said:
@Mistress_Crusher said:
No Caption Provided
LMAO    In all seriousness the reason i made this was because  i knew these trolls would just say Silver Surfer without knowing shit about the gauntlets, she is already as strong if not stronger than surfer if she tags him with the gauntlets its off with his head.
Troll? No, I know what the gauntlets are. She still loses.
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@IZZR said:
LOL these people are way too sensative and im actually glad someone is using logic and reasoning before jumping the gun and thinking Surfer is something which he isn't and as you mentioned he has actually been absolutely owned in quite a few encounters and i dont deny that in certain occassions he has been shown to be unbearably strong but if he could truly augment his strength to infinite levels why does he ALWAYS get his ass handed to him by Thanos exactly because there is a limit to which he can augment his strength not to mention he is such a poor fighter its rediculous if he got into a physical confrontation with her hes toast not only is her strength far superior than his but her fighting ability is too much for even superman so what can surfer do to her she can physically restrain power girl with little effort
No Caption Provided
wrong.

with SS's power set, and the fact that he's bloodlusted, he should win here.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS beats WW with or without the Gauntlets.
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#31  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@IZZR said:
@Mistress_Crusher said:
@IZZR: Even if she did manage to hit him(which she couldn't) she would still  get blasted away.Sure,Wonder Woman is STRONGER than Surfer,actually,no,she isn't.He can amp his strength to the point of manhandling Thor-level beings with his fists and one-shotting the hulk with a punch.He has no known limits to the point of which he can amp his strength.He can simply turn intangible and then scramble WW's molecules.
She cant hit him??? if that isnt the most rediculous shit ive ever heart i dont know what is, youre reasoning is dangerously close to being one of a fanboy, Diana has tagged Zoom so tagging Norrins bitch ass aint a problem and once she does she will send his retarded self to galactus broken but the point is not only do these gauntlets make her 10x stronger but they shoot lighning from Zeus himself if that aint enough i dont know what is
tbh your the one that sounds like a fanboy
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Silver2467
@IZZR said:
In all seriousness the reason i made this was because  i knew these trolls would just say Silver Surfer without knowing shit about the gauntlets, she is already as strong if not stronger than surfer if she tags him with the gauntlets its off with his head.
Don't be ridiculous. Punching him would certainly hurt him, and she could win that way, if not for the fact that Surfer has at least comparable reaction time to her, will know what her abilities are because of cosmic awareness, and can just one-shoot her using matter manipulation, energy bursts, telepathy, black hole creation, life force draining, trapping her in his board, etc. 

@IZZR said: 
She cant hit him??? if that isnt the most rediculous shit ive ever heart i dont know what is, youre reasoning is dangerously close to being one of a fanboy, Diana has tagged Zoom so tagging Norrins bitch ass aint a problem and once she does she will send his retarded self to galactus broken but the point is not only do these gauntlets make her 10x stronger but they shoot lighning from Zeus himself if that aint enough i dont know what is
Did you even bother to read that comic? Zoom punches her around the world and arrived at her landing locations before she did, demonstrating the reaction time to evade every obstacle he would encounter on the way to these different countries when traveling by land. He then pummels other Amazons while repeatedly telling her to attack him more aggressively. While still operating fast enough that he is generating afterimages, you expect us to believe that he would be incapable of dodging a simple lasso toss? Come on now. He broke out and ran away later anyway and has tied her up with her own lasso in the Sinestro Corps Special. She is not a threat to Zoom and has never legitimately tagged him before without him intending for her to.  

@IZZR said: 
Oh wow yeah now im definately convinced
No Caption Provided
Stop trolling. 

@IZZR said: 
Whatever you say fanboy if he was that sick he would never get hurt but reality is hes been beaten to within an inch of his life many times so just because he posseses these abilities doesnt mean he can think fast enough to use them in every circumstance not to mention Diana has beaten Martian Manhunter before and hes gone intangible
The Surfer has operated within microseconds and nanoseconds before; so, yes, he can think fast enough to use them. And Diana has never beaten the Manhunter either. 

@IZZR said: 
1st of all surfer is probably one of the worst combatants in the marvel universe and propably the worst of the powerhouses whereas Diana is a true warrior and besides his attacks cant harm her as long as she blocks with the gauntlets
She can block being turned into a statue or being demolished on the astral plane?
alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By alcoholbob

Give Diana her lasso and tiara and even the most ardent SS fanboys shouldn't be able to defend their boy.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By isaac_clarke
@IZZR said: 

"LMAO    In all seriousness the reason i made this was because  i knew these trolls would just say Silver Surfer without knowing shit about the gauntlets, she is already as strong if not stronger than surfer if she tags him with the gauntlets its off with his head.

Oh the irony of an OP making this thread, to tell off those Silver Surfer trolls how Wonder Woman is going to have the ability with said equipment to perform a feat tremendously more powerful characters have yet to accomplish.
Not like the Surfer hasn't gone up against someone that by just going nuts increases his strength by 10 or folks that have ripped the cores of stars out with their bear hands.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Surfer can still take this.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#36  Edited By Final Arrow

@IZZR: Swearing in almost any form is breaking the rules as you should know as such this is a warning. Also your not really debating!

Spidermayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Spidermayne

Surfer pretty easily.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Cursing aside, Surfer is in a whole other league compared to Superman, so Wonder Woman would have greater trouble with Surfer than she would ever have had with Superman. A blood-lusted Surfer is over-slaughter, and no matter how much stronger or faster Wonder Woman becomes via enhancements through material objects, the Power Cosmic is that much more powerful for Surfer. He may have a limit, but that limit is immeasurable in how he obtains his abilities and utilizes them however he sees fit. Her gauntlets would never, nor have they been seen/prove to be, immune to transmutation, nor her own bodily composition. Magic is a non-factor, as the Power Cosmic has contended against magical-based beings.

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Bucketz

Silver Surfer should win here.

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

This thread still makes me laugh.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#41  Edited By Erik

Just a few things:

• Diana's bracelets are indestructible (nearly actually since they were destroyed twice when they were in the form of Zeus's shield) but the Gauntlet of Atlas is not. It is just an enchanted bracelet that increases the strength and durability of the wearer by a factor of 10.
  • Wonder Woman can form an impenetrable force field when she crosses her bracelets. 
  • No force has been able to penetrate even a single bracelet as of yet.
  • Wonder Woman does not have the raw speed that will grant her FTL travel but she does not need that in a battle and she is faster than Superman in combat.
  • She does have the speed of Hermes which allows her to keep up with Jesse Quick while running, though again that hardly matters for a fight unless she runs away (something I doubt she would do).
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Erik

Also Silver Surfer does have the ability to become intangible but I discussed this with my friend (who is something of a Silver Surfer expert) and he was unable to confirm that SS ever used this ability in battle.

doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By doomsummers
@Mistress_Crusher: ooooohhh you got told
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@doomsummers: She told the truth :P
@erik: If Superman not using speed in combat is PIS than SS not using intangibility is PIS as well.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Erik
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@erik: If Superman not using speed in combat is PIS than SS not using intangibility is PIS as well.
More like CIS, which is included in battles because that is the character's personality/intellect.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@erik: I read the battle forums rules.It clearly calls Superman not using speed is PIS ;p
:D
jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jaywray
@MarvelJackAss433: I just had a read through it, it was pretty funny haha
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Erik
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@erik: I read the battle forums rules.It clearly calls Superman not using speed is PIS ;p :D
Lol. Arrow just got the two mixed up.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@erik: NUH UH!ARROW IS GOD HE NEVER MAKES MISTAKES!

;p

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Erik
@MarvelJackAss433
He got married while he is still young enough to sow some wild oats. I would say that is a mistake.

@Final Arrow:
I kid, I kid.