This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The Killer (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle

#2 Posted by Wanda Maximoff (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Heres another one. Is there really anybody around here that thinks the Surfer would lose?

#3 Posted by Eternus (705 posts) - - Show Bio

NOPE!

#4 Posted by Forever (4313 posts) - - Show Bio

Who could possibly think that?

#5 Posted by -000 (240 posts) - - Show Bio

The Surfer could win in a few seconds.

#6 Posted by Case Closed (185 posts) - - Show Bio

The surfer could take on pretty much every villain that Spiderman has had to face at once.

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (23089 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just overkill. Surfer kills these two while doing his taxes.

#8 Posted by Magicalmoment (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

silver surfer wins

#9 Posted by SUNMAN (7371 posts) - - Show Bio

spite

#10 Posted by claws (5268 posts) - - Show Bio

spite thread
even the combined strength and speed of venom and carnage is nowhere near silver surfer's

#11 Posted by Secret Turchin Man (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
Eternal Chaos said:
"

This is just overkill. Surfer kills these two while doing his taxes.

"

Surfer wins while doing the taxes of everyone on the planet.
#12 Posted by King Saturn (217989 posts) - - Show Bio
Silver Surfer wins easy...
#13 Posted by Dreadmaster (16257 posts) - - Show Bio

Just when i think i've seen everything, what was the motivation behind this thread?

#14 Posted by Triumphant (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer curbstomp

#15 Edited by chris thompson (875 posts) - - Show Bio

This has got to be the biggest SPITE thread EVER!!!!

#16 Posted by JediXMan (32048 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer wins and it doesn't matter which one.

Moderator
#17 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17181 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wanda Maximoff said:
"

Heres another one. Is there really anybody around here that thinks the Surfer would lose?

"
@Eternus said:
"

NOPE!

"
#18 Posted by k4tzm4n (39332 posts) - - Show Bio

Give the symbiotes 1 week of prep to train with T'Challa.  If they can master the armbar in that time, they stomp.   
 
Staff
#19 Posted by JediXMan (32048 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" Give the symbiotes 1 week of prep to train with T'Challa.  If they can master the armbar in that time, they stomp.     "
Ahahahahahaha! That's great!
Moderator
#20 Posted by FinalStar86 (8652 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: An armbar to Surfer is like Kryptonite to Superman
#21 Posted by Morpheus_ (29909 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" Give the symbiotes 1 week of prep to train with T'Challa.  If they can master the armbar in that time, they stomp.     "
LOL.
#22 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8927 posts) - - Show Bio

To the OP:

#23 Posted by Silver2467 (16505 posts) - - Show Bio
@-000 said:
"

The Surfer could win in a few seconds.

"
@Eternal Chaos said:
"

This is just overkill. Surfer kills these two while doing his taxes.

"
@Magicalmoment said:
" silver surfer wins "
@SUNMAN said:
" spite "
@claws said:
"

spite thread
even the combined strength and speed of venom and carnage is nowhere near silver surfer's

"
@King Saturn said:
" Silver Surfer wins easy...
"
@Valor said:
"

Surfer curbstomp

"
@JediXMan said:
" Surfer wins and it doesn't matter which one. "
#24 Posted by slacker the hacker (10141 posts) - - Show Bio

 

this thread is hard spite
#25 Posted by Edamame (29216 posts) - - Show Bio

Would the symbiotes be interested in living with the Silver Surfer's body?

#26 Posted by Morpheus_ (29909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" Would the symbiotes be interested in living with the Silver Surfer's body? "
Carnage already bonded with the Surfer. He composed himself and got rid of it half an issue later.
#27 Posted by Edamame (29216 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Edamame said:
" Would the symbiotes be interested in living with the Silver Surfer's body? "
Carnage already bonded with the Surfer. He composed himself and got rid of it half an issue later. "
Oh. LOL
#28 Posted by JediXMan (32048 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Edamame said:
" Would the symbiotes be interested in living with the Silver Surfer's body? "
Carnage already bonded with the Surfer. He composed himself and got rid of it half an issue later. "
I thought that was non-canon? And isn't there a scan of Surfer turning Carnage into a statue?
Moderator
#29 Posted by Jake Fury (21109 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer wins via  _________________________________________________ 
                            (^Insert proper term of what Sentry did to Ares & Carnage here^)
#30 Posted by Morpheus_ (29909 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Edamame said:
" Would the symbiotes be interested in living with the Silver Surfer's body? "
Carnage already bonded with the Surfer. He composed himself and got rid of it half an issue later. "
I thought that was non-canon? And isn't there a scan of Surfer turning Carnage into a statue? "
Both incidents are from Amazing Spider-man # 430-1. Their canonicity is beyond question.
#31 Posted by JediXMan (32048 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Edamame said:
" Would the symbiotes be interested in living with the Silver Surfer's body? "
Carnage already bonded with the Surfer. He composed himself and got rid of it half an issue later. "
I thought that was non-canon? And isn't there a scan of Surfer turning Carnage into a statue? "
Both incidents are from Amazing Spider-man # 430-1. Their canonicity is beyond question. "
Ah, got it. Thanks.
Moderator
#32 Posted by Citadel (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer curbstomp

#33 Posted by Jake Fury (21109 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
"Surfer wins via  _________________________________________________                             (^Insert proper term of what Sentry did to Ares & Carnage here^) "

SENTRY SEPARATION!!!
#34 Posted by Morpheus_ (29909 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Edamame said:
" Would the symbiotes be interested in living with the Silver Surfer's body? "
Carnage already bonded with the Surfer. He composed himself and got rid of it half an issue later. "
I thought that was non-canon? And isn't there a scan of Surfer turning Carnage into a statue? "
Both incidents are from Amazing Spider-man # 430-1. Their canonicity is beyond question. "
Ah, got it. Thanks. "
Anytime.
#35 Posted by emperorvulcan432 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

surfer wins this while having coffee and cookies with galactus. That how easy itd be

#36 Posted by supermandefender (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Need more than Vemon and Carnage to beat up on the Surfer...Surfer would just fly right past them to another galaxy if he wanted to. Plus doesnt Vemon and Carnage have a weakness to heat? Cant Surfer just fly them to the sun? Or just generate enough heat that Vemon and Carnage would get weak just trying to fight him?

#37 Posted by NotATreeABush (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

Either solos Silver Gangsta (AKA Norrin Radical) in a vicious massacre of the ages

Carnage symbiote attaches to Silver Gangsta (AKA Norrin Radical) and makes Cosmic Carnage again. Or just punches Silver Gangsta (AKA Norrin Radical) once and kills him.

Venom just punches him once and Silver Gangsta (AKA Norrin Radical) dies

#38 Posted by Frisky4 (8660 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehehehehehehe

#39 Posted by Noone301994 (11107 posts) - - Show Bio

Team curbstomps. Venom or Carnage solos with ease.

#40 Posted by nfactor1995 (1107 posts) - - Show Bio

And how would Carnage or Venom even hope to hurt the Surfer?

#41 Posted by GraniteSoldier (10496 posts) - - Show Bio

@saren @god_spawn