Silver surfer vs Thor vs superman vs Sentury

Avatar image for blackpantherisboss
BlackPantherisBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

These are the four most fluctuated people on the vine I thought most people said that superman could beat Thor and that SS could beat superman but aperantly I was wrong Sentury is said to be abstract level yet he still loses to superman ? Pis aside bias aside who is theore powerful hero N52 superman who has sundipped for month morals off and very bloodlusted surfer warriors madness belt of strength Thor (worthy) and void morals off Sentury

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

No Caption Provided

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RandomSid82

In my opinion it would go Surfer<Sentry<Superman=Thor

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Khael

Sentury stomp

But seriously, Who the hell is Sentury?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Sentry can destroy the Marvel Universe.

He solos.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

He solos.

Eh, going by that interview question it was a really ambiguous answer. He doesn't say he would can or would have destroyed the Marvel Universe, he said he could very well have. That doesn't mean that much really. Not saying Sentry isn't one of the most powerful, but that interview question/answer doesn't show what you want it to.

Avatar image for blackpantherisboss
BlackPantherisBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper said:
No Caption Provided

He solos.

Eh, going by that interview question it was a really ambiguous answer. He doesn't say he would can or would have destroyed the Marvel Universe, he said he could very well have. That doesn't mean that much really. Not saying Sentry isn't one of the most powerful, but that interview question/answer doesn't show what you want it to.

It does.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@realitywarper: really when has he displayed power near that level?

Above.

And there :

No Caption Provided

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RandomSid82

@randomsid said:
@realitywarper said:
No Caption Provided

He solos.

It does.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@blackpantherisboss said:

@realitywarper: really when has he displayed power near that level?

Above.

And there :

No Caption Provided

There's also the quote by whatever his name is(sorry, can't remember) about that whole beating Molecule Man how he talks about it does NOT make him a multiversal level reality warper.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's also the quote by whatever his name is(sorry, can't remember) about that whole beating Molecule Man how he talks about it does NOT make him a multiversal level reality warper.

Tom Brevoort, the Marvel Editor, sad that the ABC logic don't apply to Comic Book Characters.

On the other hand he said that he will avoid to answer to Battle Board questions like this one.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's not the fight that makes Sentry more powerful than Molecule Man...

That's the fact that Sentry is a more powerful reality warper than Owen that allowed him to beat him this way.

The truth is that Bendis planned that fight between Sentry and Molecule Man since the first Volume of The New Avengers with Sentry as the winner as he is supposed to be the most powerful man in existence.

Simple.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentury ez

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentury ez

Best question of ze Sentury

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:

Tom Brevoort, the Marvel Editor, sad that the ABC logic don't apply to Comic Book Characters.

On the other hand he said that he will avoid to answer to Battle Board questions like this one.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's the fact that Sentry is a more powerful reality warper than Owen that allowed him to beat him this way.

The truth is that Bendis planned that fight between Sentry and Molecule Man since the first Volume of The New Avengers with Sentry as the winner as he is supposed to be the most powerful man in existence.

Simple.

No Caption Provided

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RealityWarper

@randomsid: Yep.

And Tom Brevoort completely ignored the context of the battle boards questions as he isn't even interested in battle board questions.

Exactly what I said previously.

That scan is taken out-of-context.

Show me the scans of the Fantastic Four and Iron Man Vs Molecule Man, of the Man-Thing Vs Molecule Man and we will see if you keep having that opinion.

OK ?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

Sentury stomp

But seriously, Who the hell is Sentury?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Tom Brevoort completely ignored the context of the battle boards questions as he isn't even interested in battle board questions.

Show me the scans of the Fantastic Four and Iron Man Vs Molecule Man, of the Man-Thing Vs Molecule Man and we will see if you keep having that opinion.

OK ?

Not being interested in battle board questions doesn't change what he said. He said that the transitive property has never applied to Super Heroes. Beating Molecule Man, while impressive, doesn't make him a multiversal reality warper. There is tons of context to his fight with Molecule Man. But, I will say that him and Surfer could possibly change places in my original post(possibly). But I really shouldn't be debating anything right now. I haven't been to sleep yet and I have work in about 7 hours so I need to get to sleep.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper said:

OK ?

Not being interested in battle board questions doesn't change what he said. He said that the transitive property has never applied to Super Heroes. Beating Molecule Man, while impressive, doesn't make him a multiversal reality warper. There is tons of context to his fight with Molecule Man. But, I will say that him and Surfer could possibly change places in my original post(possibly). But I really shouldn't be debating anything right now. I haven't been to sleep yet and I have work in about 7 hours so I need to get to sleep.

By your logic Zeus beating Hulk isn't because he is far more powerful than Hulk, isn't it ?

By the way you totally forgot to read what I said above :

Simple.

Good night ^^

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hypnos0929

Superman because as much as I hate his guts and wish his writers would stop this but he's so over powered these days. Things that make no sense he can do, he bench pressed the earth from inside of the core! I think personally he's no fun because if he loses he'll come back with more powers that would allow him to win or he'll simply just fly into the sun to gain power then he'll wait for the other three to kill each other then he'll let the victor come to him and he'll kill him.

P.S I hate Superman because of his unrealistic feats

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer

KevinConnor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

SSS.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Silver Surfer

w12yeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what form regular void or death seed also what version of thor is it rune king what version of silver surfer with uni power was it uni power what version of sups sbp prime1mil/golden one or other version

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

SS or thor

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3