#1 Posted by Midnight Sun (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer VS Thor VS Dark Phoniex. 3 way battle who would win?

#2 Posted by Cosmic Mancer (195 posts) - - Show Bio

dark phoniex ftw

#3 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Pheonix.

The scope and extent of her matter and energy manipulation powers would simply overwhelm the other 2.

Hell, she could even use SS as a power source to drain.

#4 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone has it right Dark Phoenix's powers would clearly allow her to defeat her two opponents.

#5 Posted by Midnight Sun (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay what about Silver Surfer team up with Thor VS Dark Phoniex

#6 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the SS would he's faster and i think his blast is stronger then dark Phoniex and i think thor would just die off the break..

#7 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

phage says:

"i think the SS would he's faster and i think his blast is stronger then dark Phoniex and i think thor would just die off the break.. "

Actually, Dark Pheonix has some pretty impressive blast power.

#8 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

phage says:

"i think the SS would he's faster and i think his blast is stronger then dark Phoniex and i think thor would just die off the break.. "

Dark Pheonix is capable of rearranaging matter on potentially a planetary scale. She has proven capable of absorbing the energy of a sun. Could she absorb the energy blasts of SS - yes.

These attacks only involve her TK powers. She could easily swap to telepathic attacks and freeze SS and Thor were they stand (so to speak).

The ways in which she could render the pair harmless or simply kill them are too numerous to mention.

#9 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Pheonix is a cosmic being! It wins!

#10 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Pheonix, you can even add the X-men to Thor and Surfer and she would still pwn, she's as good if not better then Galactus

#11 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

sure we've had this battle before...

M

#12 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3923 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. Not trying to stir up trouble but Zoom brought up some amazing points in the Flash vs Phoenix thread. We all know Phoenix is a powerhouse offensively, the host has been KO'd and handled by lesser powers before. So Zooms question AND mine are what are Dark Phoenix's defensive feats? Speed feats? Reaction feats? NOTHING offensive unless it's FTL reaction time.

#13 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite.

#14 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

The MIGHTY THOR!

Jk

Dark Phoenix.

#15 Posted by Hermoor (247 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine kills Phoenic as seen in the movie...