• 53 results
#1 Edited by PaperCut1969 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer

Annihilators

Rules

• Silver Surfer is morals off and out of character
  • Team members for team: Quasar, Beta ray Bill, Gladiator, and Ronan the Accuser
  • Current version of all team members and current Silver Surfer
  • Standard elimination rules
  • Standard equipment
  • No prep
  • Setting is a barren planet and the surrounding space around it
  • The team is morals on and do NOT want to kill the "evil" Surfer
#2 Posted by Experio (16245 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#3 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7715 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure

#4 Posted by PaperCut1969 (89 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@papercut1969: Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, and Quasar could probably do it.

#6 Posted by dondave (37973 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#7 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7715 posts) - - Show Bio

I going to say the Team for now

#8 Posted by Thanofleeze (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

Team too powerful.

Thor can put up with Surfer for a while, so I'm sure Billy boy can stall him enough while the others pound him.

Morals on Surfer is just lame (stay away from me fanboys!)

#9 Posted by reaverlation (16009 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Wolverine08 (42826 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#11 Edited by OreoAssassin (5153 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilators

#12 Posted by Cochise (707 posts) - - Show Bio

Team every time.

#13 Posted by patrat18 (9813 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#14 Edited by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

A morals off Surfer should stomp or win with minimum difficulty. Nobody on the team even has enough power to hurt Silver Surfer except maybe Quasar. Gladiator gets his confidence wrecked via TP. BRB is too slow. Ronan has the versatility but everything he can do Silver Surfer can do better. A morals off Surfer will always beat a morals on version of himself. So, this comes down to Quasar vs. Silver Surfer, and I'm taking a morals off Surfer like I think most people would.

#15 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

@papercut1969: too much for Norin, take the Surfer out of the team, it will make it more fair.

#16 Posted by PaperCut1969 (89 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#18 Posted by westy206 (688 posts) - - Show Bio

Team but only just really.

#19 Posted by Hyperlight (5926 posts) - - Show Bio

A morals off Surfer should stomp or win with minimum difficulty. Nobody on the team even has enough power to hurt Silver Surfer except maybe Quasar. Gladiator gets his confidence wrecked via TP. BRB is too slow. Ronan has the versatility but everything he can do Silver Surfer can do better. A morals off Surfer will always beat a morals on version of himself. So, this comes down to Quasar vs. Silver Surfer, and I'm taking a morals off Surfer like I think most people would.

I think I agree with this guy

#20 Posted by ChildoftheAtom (491 posts) - - Show Bio

The team is too much. Anyone on the team can go toe to toe with morals on surfur and I think all together is too much.

#21 Edited by BWANASIMBA (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Team. Anyone of the Annihilators can stand against Surfer at least for a while, but together they'll take him down.

#22 Posted by DarthAznable (7125 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer

#23 Posted by XiiX (8463 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

#24 Posted by ComicStooge (13079 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Surfer use his TP offensively?

#25 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

He calmed down Galandorians and took down Dire Wraiths' queen by in TP battle:

About fight:

They have morals on - he doesn't, ergo he can depower Gladiator instantly and kill him and Ronan before whole fight will even begin.

Quasar should be able to block anything Surfer will throw at him at first. Including telepathy.

BRB rarely shows morals, but Surfer already beat him in fist fight and he wasn't using full speed and other abilities. It is going dow to Quasar vs Surfer and my bet is on Surfer, but not in a stomp or anything like that.

#26 Posted by ComicStooge (13079 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

@uberhikari said:

About fight:

They have morals on - he doesn't, ergo he can depower Gladiator instantly and kill him and Ronan before whole fight will even begin.

Quasar should be able to block anything Surfer will throw at him at first. Including telepathy.

BRB rarely shows morals, but Surfer already beat him in fist fight and he wasn't using full speed and other abilities. It is going dow to Quasar vs Surfer and my bet is on Surfer, but not in a stomp or anything like that.

IMO, Surfer was holding back and apologizing while beating the living hell of of BRB.

#27 Posted by jcolletto (131 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

@uberhikari said:

About fight:

He's gonna curb stomp Quasar Annihilus killed Quasar and Nova ripped Annihilus heart out of his chest and at the time Nova was as powerful as the Surfer!

#28 Edited by Mxyzptlk_CV (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer was a member of the annihilators....Of course the team will win...They will overpower him...All of the annihilators are pretty close in power....almost equals...

If there was such a big gap between them he wouldn't have joined in the first place...

#29 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@jcolletto:

Quasar already fought with Surfer and did at well. Quasar's drainning abilities are above even Surfer's as his shields and power reserves. Surfer has versality and physical strength, but I wouldn't be sure that it will be enough. Annihilus won, because Cosmic Rod could drain Quasar, as it once was drainning Odin Force itself. If Surfer's drainning abilities wouldn't be below Annhilus or Quasar, I would agree with You.

@comicstooge:

Agree.

#30 Edited by PaperCut1969 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Might I ask your opinion on this battle Mr. @killemall Sir?

#31 Edited by dondave (37973 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Annihilators

#32 Edited by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@papercut1969: I honestly think Morals off Silver Surfer would win, his only real rival in terms of power here is Quasar, given the list of what Silver Surfer can do, most of these arent even a threat nor will they last long.

#33 Posted by Iragexcudder (5049 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#34 Posted by Raiden_ (235 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@comicstooge said:

@uberhikari said:

About fight:

IMO, Surfer was holding back and apologizing while beating the living hell of of BRB.

LMFAO that sounds funny hahahahaha

#35 Posted by dondave (37973 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall I'd have to disagree. If the Annihilators actually strategize I could see them pulling it off without any bloodshed.

Ronan can put Silver Surfer in a field of absolute zero to immobilize him like he did to Nova. Theoretically Quasar should be able to provide with them with TP helmets. With the combined energy absorption abilities of Beta Ray Bill, Ronan and Quasar, I could see them then siphoning off his energy till he's depowered.

#36 Posted by cdiddyman911 (2531 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix said:

@hyperlight said:

@uberhikari said:

#37 Posted by TheTruthIII (847 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix said:

@hyperlight said:

@uberhikari said:

#38 Edited by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Problem is Silver Surfer is a lot faster than either Ronan or Quasar, and given he has released enough energy to destroy entire planet (in 3 different occasions) one blast like that would take out most of the character before they could actually do much. The only one would could probably survive something like that is Quasar, and thats provided he has enough time to react.

A bloodlusted Surfer is honestly a lot faster than anyone here.

Quasar putting a TP helmet might help, but first Quasar isnt going to get time to do it, nor is his helmet unbreachable by Surfer. He could honestly have these guys fighting among themselves by taking over one of them.

#39 Edited by highaccuser (7012 posts) - - Show Bio

Annhiliators stomp.

#40 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3747 posts) - - Show Bio

I still don't understand how Thanos stomped Surfer twice. Between Norrins speed, physical power (when Hulk was wailing on him he was unphased and commented he could augment his strength as much as necessary), his extremely versatile Powerset, near rivaling TP feats. I understand his morals and being a pacifist but I feel like he'd be a perfect match against the Mad Titan since the likes of Warnock and Drax have surmounted wins against him. Thanos is written bigger yes, but Surfer suffers from the "Flash CIS/PIS" more than anyone in marvel... okay I'm done pouting now; Surfer wins!

#41 Posted by TheKing47 (965 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01:

Thanos is just superior in every aspect but speed, whatever SS has, Thanos has better.

In some cases the gap is humongous, for example durability and strength.

Anyway, I'd give SS the majority here.

#42 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3747 posts) - - Show Bio

@theking47: he's not as above Norrin as its made out.

#43 Posted by lurchadamo (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer takes it. Without morals, he won't hold back and that's bad news for the team.

#44 Posted by Apocalypse3 (1534 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#45 Posted by cdiddyman911 (2531 posts) - - Show Bio

Quasar solos... This is Wantage at its finest

#46 Posted by TheKing47 (965 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01:

Yes he is. Thanos is massively above SS. Aside from beating SS, he consistently holds his own against characters that have and would stomp SS.

#47 Posted by AndreySemyonov1337 (439 posts) - - Show Bio

Team. Anyone of the Annihilators can stand against Surfer at least for a while, but together they'll take him down.

#48 Posted by Greendevil (2046 posts) - - Show Bio

Team imo

#49 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3015 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#50 Posted by XLR87T3 (2832 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer speedblitzes the fools. Annihilates them. This is like the Flash with a GL ring. Surfer only stops holding back when he fights people as powerful as Thanos, a skyfather-level fiend with auto-shields far stronger than the Annihilaters combined.