User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PaperCut1969

Silver Surfer

No Caption Provided

Annihilators

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Silver Surfer is morals off and out of character
  • Team members for team: Quasar, Beta ray Bill, Gladiator, and Ronan the Accuser
  • Current version of all team members and current Silver Surfer
  • Standard elimination rules
  • Standard equipment
  • No prep
  • Setting is a barren planet and the surrounding space around it
  • The team is morals on and do NOT want to kill the "evil" Surfer
Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Team.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By homicidalmaniac

I'm not sure

PaperCut1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@papercut1969: Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, and Quasar could probably do it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I going to say the Team for now

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team too powerful.

Thor can put up with Surfer for a while, so I'm sure Billy boy can stall him enough while the others pound him.

Morals on Surfer is just lame (stay away from me fanboys!)

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By OreoAssassin

Annihilators

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team every time.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By uberhikari

A morals off Surfer should stomp or win with minimum difficulty. Nobody on the team even has enough power to hurt Silver Surfer except maybe Quasar. Gladiator gets his confidence wrecked via TP. BRB is too slow. Ronan has the versatility but everything he can do Silver Surfer can do better. A morals off Surfer will always beat a morals on version of himself. So, this comes down to Quasar vs. Silver Surfer, and I'm taking a morals off Surfer like I think most people would.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papercut1969: too much for Norin, take the Surfer out of the team, it will make it more fair.

PaperCut1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team but only just really.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A morals off Surfer should stomp or win with minimum difficulty. Nobody on the team even has enough power to hurt Silver Surfer except maybe Quasar. Gladiator gets his confidence wrecked via TP. BRB is too slow. Ronan has the versatility but everything he can do Silver Surfer can do better. A morals off Surfer will always beat a morals on version of himself. So, this comes down to Quasar vs. Silver Surfer, and I'm taking a morals off Surfer like I think most people would.

I think I agree with this guy

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team is too much. Anyone on the team can go toe to toe with morals on surfur and I think all together is too much.

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BWANASIMBA

Team. Anyone of the Annihilators can stand against Surfer at least for a while, but together they'll take him down.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Can Surfer use his TP offensively?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

He calmed down Galandorians and took down Dire Wraiths' queen by in TP battle:

About fight:

They have morals on - he doesn't, ergo he can depower Gladiator instantly and kill him and Ronan before whole fight will even begin.

Quasar should be able to block anything Surfer will throw at him at first. Including telepathy.

BRB rarely shows morals, but Surfer already beat him in fist fight and he wasn't using full speed and other abilities. It is going dow to Quasar vs Surfer and my bet is on Surfer, but not in a stomp or anything like that.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@comicstooge said:

@uberhikari said:

About fight:

They have morals on - he doesn't, ergo he can depower Gladiator instantly and kill him and Ronan before whole fight will even begin.

Quasar should be able to block anything Surfer will throw at him at first. Including telepathy.

BRB rarely shows morals, but Surfer already beat him in fist fight and he wasn't using full speed and other abilities. It is going dow to Quasar vs Surfer and my bet is on Surfer, but not in a stomp or anything like that.

IMO, Surfer was holding back and apologizing while beating the living hell of of BRB.

jcolletto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

@uberhikari said:

About fight:

He's gonna curb stomp Quasar Annihilus killed Quasar and Nova ripped Annihilus heart out of his chest and at the time Nova was as powerful as the Surfer!

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mxyzptlk_CV

Silver Surfer was a member of the annihilators....Of course the team will win...They will overpower him...All of the annihilators are pretty close in power....almost equals...

If there was such a big gap between them he wouldn't have joined in the first place...

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jcolletto:

Quasar already fought with Surfer and did at well. Quasar's drainning abilities are above even Surfer's as his shields and power reserves. Surfer has versality and physical strength, but I wouldn't be sure that it will be enough. Annihilus won, because Cosmic Rod could drain Quasar, as it once was drainning Odin Force itself. If Surfer's drainning abilities wouldn't be below Annhilus or Quasar, I would agree with You.

@comicstooge:

Agree.

PaperCut1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PaperCut1969

Might I ask your opinion on this battle Mr. @killemall Sir?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By dondave

Still Annihilators

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Killemall

@papercut1969: I honestly think Morals off Silver Surfer would win, his only real rival in terms of power here is Quasar, given the list of what Silver Surfer can do, most of these arent even a threat nor will they last long.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@comicstooge said:

@uberhikari said:

About fight:

IMO, Surfer was holding back and apologizing while beating the living hell of of BRB.

LMFAO that sounds funny hahahahaha

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall I'd have to disagree. If the Annihilators actually strategize I could see them pulling it off without any bloodshed.

Ronan can put Silver Surfer in a field of absolute zero to immobilize him like he did to Nova. Theoretically Quasar should be able to provide with them with TP helmets. With the combined energy absorption abilities of Beta Ray Bill, Ronan and Quasar, I could see them then siphoning off his energy till he's depowered.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@hyperlight said:

@uberhikari said:

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@hyperlight said:

@uberhikari said:

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Killemall

@dondave: Problem is Silver Surfer is a lot faster than either Ronan or Quasar, and given he has released enough energy to destroy entire planet (in 3 different occasions) one blast like that would take out most of the character before they could actually do much. The only one would could probably survive something like that is Quasar, and thats provided he has enough time to react.

A bloodlusted Surfer is honestly a lot faster than anyone here.

Quasar putting a TP helmet might help, but first Quasar isnt going to get time to do it, nor is his helmet unbreachable by Surfer. He could honestly have these guys fighting among themselves by taking over one of them.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sy8000

Annhiliators stomp.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don't understand how Thanos stomped Surfer twice. Between Norrins speed, physical power (when Hulk was wailing on him he was unphased and commented he could augment his strength as much as necessary), his extremely versatile Powerset, near rivaling TP feats. I understand his morals and being a pacifist but I feel like he'd be a perfect match against the Mad Titan since the likes of Warnock and Drax have surmounted wins against him. Thanos is written bigger yes, but Surfer suffers from the "Flash CIS/PIS" more than anyone in marvel... okay I'm done pouting now; Surfer wins!

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01:

Thanos is just superior in every aspect but speed, whatever SS has, Thanos has better.

In some cases the gap is humongous, for example durability and strength.

Anyway, I'd give SS the majority here.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theking47: he's not as above Norrin as its made out.

lurchadamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer takes it. Without morals, he won't hold back and that's bad news for the team.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar solos... This is Wantage at its finest

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01:

Yes he is. Thanos is massively above SS. Aside from beating SS, he consistently holds his own against characters that have and would stomp SS.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Anyone of the Annihilators can stand against Surfer at least for a while, but together they'll take him down.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team imo

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer speedblitzes the fools. Annihilates them. This is like the Flash with a GL ring. Surfer only stops holding back when he fights people as powerful as Thanos, a skyfather-level fiend with auto-shields far stronger than the Annihilaters combined.