Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Silver2467
@difficlus said: 
2. SO now SS is a consistent jobber?   
-__- Forget it. If you are going to continue misinterpreting everything I say and putting words in my mouth, I am not going to waste my time arguing this with you.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By difficlus
@Silver2467 said:
" @difficlus said: 
-__- Forget it. If you are going to continue misinterpreting everything I say and putting words in my mouth, I am not going to waste my time arguing this with you. "
so you're saying thats not what you were applying? and you're agreeing with me that we should only use consistent stuff? ok then i stand corrected. i have to admit i did misinterpret some stuff and sorry about that...
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Silver2467 said:
" @difficlus said: 
-__- Forget it. If you are going to continue misinterpreting everything I say and putting words in my mouth, I am not going to waste my time arguing this with you. "

J'onn can travel in and out of different dimensional planes? 

Asking purely for the benefit of my education on the subject =P.
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By mattek
 @Silver2467 

Kryptonite cannot be generated since Surfer is not from that universe and knows nothing about it. Red sun radiation would fail given that SuperMan flew through a red sun before. Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman have no weaknesses that he can exploit. Same for Jordan and the Martian. 

I'm not disputing the fact that the team wins, but don't you think Surfer's Cosmic Awareness would tell him these things the same way they did against Gladiator? And correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't lightning revert Cap back to Billy? The Power Cosmic can surely replicate this lightning.
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By MrDestroyer187

The JLA GOD STOMPS the Surfer into a greasy puddle of silver... Justice League Wins and rather Easily LMAO!!!

drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By drkhwk2001

Sad to say but Surfer would loose this battle.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Hellos
@drkhwk2001 said:
"Sad to say but Surfer would loose this battle. "

I don't know why it would be sad, when your slapping numerous powerful individuals against one, it's somewhat of a noble loss.  
It would be like saying, oh thats said Leonidas died with the 300 spartans despite them mauling some rediculous amount of persian monsters and such in the film. 

Although I'm not sure how red sun radiation suddently comes off the table because Superman flew random red giant in god knows how much time.  
Running my hand really fast through an open flame doesn't exactly make me immune to being lit on fire, just my two cents on that.
SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#208  Edited By SilverMan91
@Silver2467:
im a hard core SS fan and im saying that he will prob lose the second fight, but to say the team absoulutly stomps is also quite rediculous for me, he would being bloodlusted sure as anything give them pure and genuine hell.  Sure SS dosent have nearly as many strength feats as supes but the character is not aimed in the same direction as supes. no one can make a real solid case of SS being weaker than Supes (if you count solely on feats, i say ya, sure ...then supes makes SS look like like a school girl, PHYSICALLY that is.  but in my opinoin thats not too acurate, take this for example, Galcatus (not saying that that ss and big g are on the same playing field, just hope you see th concept) isnt potrayed as a physical powerhose, i see him more as a being with energy powers, but it would be foolish to think that he isnt all that strong, considering that supes far outmatches him in str feats also.  I believe that SS is easily on supes level and with str augumentation being included in his power cosmic set, he could potentially (dont get worked up know this part is exclusivly theoretical) go even far beyond supes, dosent often or at all because of his peace maker nature and refusal to fight). so since there is a larg gap between the amoun of their physical displays and there isnt one scan that really determines were SS is physically inferior i personally think it to be quite stupid to claim that one is physically on top of the other, and seak out other methods of combat to debate.
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@mattek said:
" @Silver2467 

Kryptonite cannot be generated since Surfer is not from that universe and knows nothing about it. Red sun radiation would fail given that SuperMan flew through a red sun before. Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman have no weaknesses that he can exploit. Same for Jordan and the Martian. 

I'm not disputing the fact that the team wins, but don't you think Surfer's Cosmic Awareness would tell him these things the same way they did against Gladiator? And correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't lightning revert Cap back to Billy? The Power Cosmic can surely replicate this lightning. "

It isn't regular lightning. It's magical in nature.
SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By SilverMan91
@Danilo018 said:
"@JediXMan: 

Actually he can do only this  

And about his reaction time well judge it by yourselves    

reaction time is far less than nano-second (if anyone has aproblem understanding, note me and I will explain) and even less than this 

first please explain this, in detail also if you dont mind, and then say were his reactiontime is, i cant quite understand how its less than a nano-second.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By MrDirector786

The team turns the Silver Surfer into a shiny stain on the pavement.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#212  Edited By Billy Batson

DC

virgin4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By virgin4life

surfer STOMPS

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By FinalStar86

Surfer gets slaughtered in both fights, MM and Captain Marvel could do it by themselves

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@virgin4life said:
"surfer gets STOMPS"

Fixed that for you. :)
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#216  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

only trouble is manhunter. surfer but barely 

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#217  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Team stomps Most of these guys here would Give SS a good fight by them selves SS stands no chance none.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spite.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By jojjimbo

I think SS eventually will get overwhelmed, now if it was one at a time then i say he could take them on...but all of them at once is a bit to much for SS to handle.

anurag_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By anurag_50

@jedixman said:

This is quite unfair. This thread makes me sad.

Now alone, I believe Surfer should beat any of these guys (except maybe Shazam; but after seeing him get hurt by Black Adam while in the Rock of Eternity, I have my doubts), but it would be somewhat difficult.

But together....

Surfer would probably take out one or two (my bets are that Wonder Woman and Superman lose), but the others would be too much. My main reason is that those two are primarily melee combatants, while the others have more at their disposal. And as long as Surfer isn't stupid, he might beat them.

A very sensible point. Plus, they have the f$#*&ng Martian Manhunter.. he would put up one helluva fight alone. Plus, we have the Man of Steel... And..

SHAZAM!

So... Surfer does very well, but is beaten.

Scoop316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals on, team wins pretty handily. Too much for Surfer to handle. This is assuming New-52 versions.

Morals off, Surfer does some significant damage but team still wins with no fatalities.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scoop316 said:

Morals on, team wins pretty handily. Too much for Surfer to handle. This is assuming New-52 versions.

Morals off, Surfer does some significant damage but team still wins with no fatalities.

This thread was created way before New 52 so it would be pre Flashpoint characters.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team(both rounds).

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedemon_: What is the comic where he accelerate Gabriel ?

aen2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Surfer can't take them on at once thats to much, but 1 on 1 Surfer would annihilate

aen2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#226  Edited By aen2016

I believe the Justice league has taken on Tougher, as a team they will be too much for surfer.

Would someone show me some of his energy manip feats, because it might come down to that.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Hal gets drained nearly instantly - out

Superman drained- out

WW , Shazam , MMH vs SS

morals on - team maybe

Morals off - SS stomps

CitizenSentry