Silver Surfer vs Superman vs Thor (Live Action)

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Silver Surfer vs Superman vs Thor (Live Action) (38 votes)

Silver Surfer 66%
Superman 21%
Thor 13%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Fight takes place in Las Vegas.
  • Bloodlusted.
  • Winner by Death or K'o.
 • 
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fight takes place in Las Vegas.

They all question why they're even fighting each other in the first place and decide to go get some drinks at a strip club.

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By traskindustries

Supes should win here, with Thor coming in second. Surfer never impressed me in the movie (yeah he did that thing with Galactus, but still)

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They all question why they're even fighting each other in the first place and decide to go get some drinks at a strip club.

lol. I don't think Surfer goes to a Strip Club I mean he does is missing something.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:
@mysticmedivh said:

lol. I don't think Surfer goes to a Strip Club I mean he does is missing something.

Are you kidding me? Surfer is a pimp.

No Caption Provided

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark probably wins, Surfer and Thor is a toss up imo. Close battles all around though.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another MoS vs MCU Thor discussion

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Super >>>>>>Thor then Surfer

or Surfer >>>>>>Supes then Thor

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Super >>>>>>Thor then Surfer

or Surfer >>>>>>Supes then Thor

Supes is barely faster than Thor, Thor is stronger and more powerful.

Surfer > Thor > Superman.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoS Superman has the best feats here.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoS Superman has the best feats here.

best fighting scenes? possibly though debatable, feats? really?

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna go with Thor in this one, Surfer is powerful but the same blast he caused K'oed him, Superman has 9 megatons of durability weakened and Thor has 30megatons+ and didn't k'oed him. So gonna go with him.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

1. SURFER = SUPERCOOL

2. THOR = MARVEL NERFED HIM

3. SUPERMAN.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Surfer stomps.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

cute, he gets hurt by this

No Caption Provided

is better to not get hits by this

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor or Superman hit Surfer off his board making him a non factor

SS was a joke in the movie, the funny thing was that when i saw the film I actually thought Silver Surfer would get hurt by getting knocked off his board.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He was caught off guard?. He didn't get hurt your point is.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Well at full power he could seal galactus that was a bigger then a planet.

You see everyone can downplay..

HansGuenter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins ,he is more powerfull than superman and surfer

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Biggest_D
@lejon said:
@biggest_d said:
@lejon said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

i dont' see downplay, Loki is almost as strong as Thor and Stark was a 400%, Silver Surfer was staggered by that. And he was killed in that explosion.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon said:
@biggest_d said:
@lejon said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

i dont' see downplay, Loki is almost as strong as Thor and Stark was a 400%, Silver Surfer was staggered by that. And he was killed in that explosion.

You have to be kidding with my Loki isnt strong as thor.

Loading Video...

Thor was cut by a knife.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer stomps

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Biggest_D
@lejon said:
@biggest_d said:
@lejon said:
@biggest_d said:
@lejon said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You have to be kidding with my Loki isnt strong as thor.

Loading Video...

Thor was cut by a knife.

Thor vs Loki both times

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Thor was cut by a asgardian knife, not the same. and piercing damage usually ignores blunt and energy durability.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#26  Edited By depinhom

Surfer.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mooty_Pass

LOL No Silver Surfer doesn't stomp. The Silver Surfer didn't even do anything worth noting we only see him absorb a missile, phase through a solid building, out fly the Human Torch, tank a weak electric attack from a Weak Dr. Doom. Then blew up a weak version of Galactus that was nothing, but a massive cloud of dust.

Surfer has No Physical Strength, No Energy Projectiles. Only Durability and Speed.

It either comes down to Super-Man or Thor.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Norrin.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MAZAHS117

Norrin.

He could possibly shutdown Clark effecting the yellow star radiation that powers him, much like how he effected the radiation that powered the F4 & Doom.

Thor will throw Mjolnir, and that'll get trapped in Norrins board. Thor then gets blasted.

Then there's his phasing

Surfer is too hax

GODKINGTHOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is beyond these peasants.

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Norrin.

He could possibly shutdown Clark effecting the yellow star radiation that powers him

Thor will throw Mjolnir, and that'll get trapped in Norrins board. Thor then gets blasted.

Then there's his phasing

Surfer is too hax

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@stormphoenix: he can fly intergalactic distances in a few days making him ftl, he destroyed multiple military machines and part of a forest by clapping, he can phase, can transmute objects, and can rearrange dna with a touch

Also the space cloud could destroy planets and destroyed saturns rings by passing by

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jrupert1

LOL No Silver Surfer doesn't stomp. The Silver Surfer didn't even do anything worth noting we only see him absorb a missile, phase through a solid building, out fly the Human Torch, tank a weak electric attack from a Weak Dr. Doom. Then blew up a weak version of Galactus that was nothing, but a massive cloud of dust.

Surfer has No Physical Strength, No Energy Projectiles. Only Durability and Speed.

That weak Galactus was still seen destroying planets. SS does have energy projectiles in the movie, he hit Doom with one after Doom hit him, he used them to make the holes in earth, and Doom did them when he was using SS's powers. And lack of strength feats aren't a show of lacking strength.

As bad as the movie was, it's not unreasonable at all to say he could win this fight.

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: he can fly intergalactic distances in a few days making him ftl, he destroyed multiple military machines and part of a forest by clapping, he can phase, can transmute objects, and can rearrange dna with a touch

Also the space cloud could destroy planets and destroyed saturns rings by passing by

No it doesn't becasue hasn't shown the ability of FTL if that was the case Human Torch shouldn't have been able to keep up with him. What he did was more like a shock wave nothing Super-Man or Thor couldn't do. He can't rearrange dna that's a side effect when he grabbed Johnny Blaze. There is no indication that Surfer Purposely did that. When did he transmute and object the time he absorbed the missile. So you think the planets exploding are caused by Surfer passing by them??? That doesn't make sense consider when he entered earth it didn't explode.

@jrupert1 said:

That weak Galactus was still seen destroying planets. SS does have energy projectiles in the movie, he hit Doom with one after Doom hit him, he used them to make the holes in earth, and Doom did them when he was using SS's powers. And lack of strength feats aren't a show of lacking strength.

As bad as the movie was, it's not unreasonable at all to say he could win this fight.

Surfer's Powers comes from his board i'm sure Thor and Superman can knock him off it let alone catch him. Surfer has no physical attributes that are on pare with Super-Man or Thor. So yes strength plays a lot in this fight. And really the energy projection he used 3 times in the movie doesn't look that much destructive. Also for all intends and purposes that was just a huge cloud flowing through space destroying planets that happened to be in it's place.

I don't see anything that puts Surfer above Super-Man and Thor this can't be a stomp given what Surfer has displayed in his movie I wouldn't call it that.

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: Can't just knock him off his board, it took Reed with prep to create a field that disrupted his connection and remove him from it. Otherwise it's a part of him.

Americanspeeddemon wasn't talking about Surfer destroying planets, he was clearly talking about Galactus. The holes in the planet were him though. And I don't see how stating what Galactus looked like has any baring at all with what you said. Surfer defeating this isn't lesser of a feat because it was some sort of space cloud.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@stormphoenix: i'll restate he's ftl in space on earth he was still massively hypersonic able to fly around the world in minutes.

He rearranged doom's dna by blasting him causing him to phase through a wall, healing his injuries and taking away his powers.

I really don't think Thor or supes could replicate that if it is a strength feats it is better than just about anything they have done considering he was destroying things dozens of feet away with the force of his attack

Doom with his powers transmuted things a lot both organic and inorganic objects. Surfer is more experienced than doom was.

As for knocking him off the board what makes you think they could he seemed to be actually connected to the board and he can also control the board without touching it. Only a specific energy wave separated him from the board.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of these things is not like the others

One of these things doesn't belong

Surfer is on a completely different tier, even if he doesn't have many showings those he does have put him well above either of these guys.

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Biggest_D
Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix

Wasn't Surfer the one drilling those km-wide holes into the earth so Galactus didn't chip his tooth on the planet? And he did that several times in the film? Shoudln't that alone put him above anything Thor or Superman have done?

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is out of his depth here, but neither Superman can compete against the guy that destroyed cloud Galactus

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon:He's not FTL. If he was The Human Torch shouldn't be able to stay on his tail. So you think Surfer is going to rearrange Thor and Superman's Dna with that force field attack that looked so similar to what Sue did in the first movie? How when their Dna is not even human one's a God the Other's an Alien....that's not going to work. He has no strength feats and the attack he did on the military wasn't that much impressive. There were at least 15 cars AND they were in clear view in a open area. Also as he didn't even clear a whole forest he laid flat a handful of trees that fell over. What doom did with the board doesn't mean Surfer can do the exact same thing. It just means Doom is more smarter at utilizing the powers of the Board better than the Surfer. What makes you think they can't knock him off. Surfer was hit with an attack from Doom I don't see getting punched or hit by Thor's lightning serves as anything less.

@sergeant-rl3: As I said to the other guy, so drilling holes into the earth makes you qualified to physically to take on Two physically powerful beings. They never said or showed how Silver Surfer made those holes so we as viewers assume he shot an energy projectile into the earth when we actually haven't seen the Silver Surfer do it. And he hasn't done that several times in the movie. And so "Oh yeah Surfer dug a massive hole into the earth he's stronger than the Man of Steel Superman and Thor"........how when the surfer hasn't demonstrated physical strength.

@jrupert1: I'm sure Superman and Thor can tag him or better yet knock him off his board. So making holes in the ground makes Surfer Qualified to take on 2 guys who heavily rely in physical strength.. As for me mentioning Galactus I believe it does have baring because it's not a sentient being. It's just a massive cloud floating in space and where supposed to believe a shiny guy that serves it. Surfer never explained how he got his powers how did he get the board what are his powers etc.

Anyway if you guys think the Surfer can win then that's fine, but their are Facts that show the Silver Surfer in 1 movie having NOT enough showings of his powers. When Superman has 2 and Thor has 3.

That's all i'm going to say have a good peoples.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By WastelandMan

Currently:

Surfer > Superman > Thor

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points