• 62 results
#1 Posted by ultimate silverado (2 posts) - - Show Bio

the silver surfer punished superman for his mistake. Challenging him to a fight. looks like that the superman cant take on the silver surfer one on one.

#2 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer wins. He goes intangible, rips out Supes' heart and brain.

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

we've had this...

time after time, after time, after...

you get the idea...

comes down to a DC Vs Marvel argument.

M

#4 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84572 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"we've had this...time after time, after time, after...you get the idea...comes down to a DC Vs Marvel argument.M"

LMAO, not really. Surfer wins this one.

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Methos says:
"we've had this... time after time, after time, after... you get the idea... comes down to a DC Vs Marvel argument. M"
LMAO, not really. Surfer wins this one."

Pretty much.

#6 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Gambler says:
"Methos says:
"we've had this... time after time, after time, after... you get the idea... comes down to a DC Vs Marvel argument. M"
Pretty much."

yep

#7 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno then who would win between Galactus and Superman, I mean Galactus is equal to Darkseid and superman can go against him, and we all know Galactus can literally rape Silver Surfer

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i've pointed this out before but everyone still back surfer blindly...

M

#9 Posted by Darth vince (114 posts) - - Show Bio

sufer would never lose NEVER lose to superman

#10 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

What are Silver Surfers powers????

He just seems to randomly gain and lose random powers for when ever he needs them.

#11 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84572 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"i've pointed this out before but everyone still back surfer blindly...M"

Its not blindly, its just your kind of a DC fanatic and can never bring yourself to admit a Marvel character can beat a DC character.

#12 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"What are Silver Surfers powers???? He just seems to randomly gain and lose random powers for when ever he needs them."
#13 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84572 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"Spectrum says:
"What are Silver Surfers powers???? He just seems to randomly gain and lose random powers for when ever he needs them."

"

You do realize your on a comic book web site that has the characters and there powers in it right?

http://www.comicvine.com/silver-surfer/2502/

#14 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Batman wins

#15 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

well Surfer has a lot of powers that I think would make him win the battle. He has 2 powers that could cheese the Blue boy scout in 5 seconds

Energy Absorbtion- He took out all of hulks gamma rays and reverted him back to bruce banner and he could do the same to supermans solar radiation. Supes would eventually get his back cause he would take from the sun again but I think he wouldn't have enough time

Transmutation- This is only if he finds out somehow. He can transmute any object into another. So he can turn an entire building into kryptonite. So for supes sake I hope Lex doesnt whisper kryptonite into his ear.

Now for the longer methods- Surfer has the power cosmic and can demolish most heroes with his energy projection. He can make his body so solid matter passes through it. He is impervious to heat even vs the hottest star. So heat vision would be useless Silver surfer can surpass the speeds of the fastest starships in the entire universe on his board (and you cant simply just detach the surfer from his board unless he wills it (well at least for superman) Surfer also has super strength not saying that supes cant punch harder but surfers punches won't be wuss punches...combining it with passing through matter (surfer wins)
Post Edited:2007-09-13 01:49:23

#16 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"I dunno then who would win between Galactus and Superman, I mean Galactus is equal to Darkseid and superman can go against him, and we all know Galactus can literally rape Silver Surfer"

who let him say that darkseid was equal to galactus???

#17 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah he is definetly not galactuses equal. Galactus is onipotent he is a cosmic godlike being. Darkseid is just a dictator of a planet with superhuman powers.

Thanos and Darkseid are actually susposed to be the parralel although I could never see Darkseid beating Thanos.

#18 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"crazy spidey says:
"I dunno then who would win between Galactus and Superman, I mean Galactus is equal to Darkseid and superman can go against him, and we all know Galactus can literally rape Silver Surfer"
who let him say that darkseid was equal to galactus???"

His statement was stupid that my pc couldn't even pick it up. lmao... D!CK

#19 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"crazy spidey says:
His statement was stupid that my pc couldn't even pick it up. lmao... D!CK"

^^ Agreed

#20 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
"crazy spidey says:
^^ Agreed "

they had a crossover, and thats wat it looked like in it

#21 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

what crossover are you reffering too because when they did the stupid 96 crossover DC vs Marvel it was Thanos in a room and Darkseid steps out of a portal to face him if i remember correctly

You cannot compare the Planet Devourer to Darkseid. With power and knowledge older then the universe.

But if you ask anyone who knows something about comics they will say what I said, Darkseid and Thanos are two parrallel characters from DC and Marvel. Just as DC har Doctor Fate and Marvel has Doctor Strange. Superman and Gladiator. Flash and Quicksilver.

See Darkseid is verypowerfull but unlike galactus he needs armies to conqure anything. Galactus just comes in and devours cores of planets by himself. He used to do it himself but now he uses heralds to find him planets while he is feeding on others to save time. Galactus has the power cosmic and Darkseid is just a very strong superhuman umm alien well you get what i mean.

See both Thanos and Darkseid seek the knowledge to control and rule the universe. Darkseid seeks the "Anti Life Equation" and Thanos seeked the "Infinity Gauntlet" and "Heart of the Universe"

#22 Posted by NinjaGaidenX7 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

hello im new at this, anyways i say 100% my boy silver surfer will win this, he can just dain the sun energy out of superman body.

#23 Posted by Porter (84 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

Galactus is way more powerful than Darkseid

#24 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Surfer wins. He goes intangible, rips out Supes' heart and brain."

...I agree Surfer wins..but that's not how he fights. That's out of character.

#25 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

nah he would just generate kryptonite and blast it at him,sounds like somebody might have said it,but saying it again

#26 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer wins.

#27 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

silver surfer supes cant handle that level of power

#28 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Methos says:

Can't see it! too many surfer f/boys on here, suffocating, can't breath... lol

#29 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

soul taker says:

"silver surfer supes cant handle that level of power"

Hmmmm, doesn't look like you've read up too much on superman or know his history to say something like that! he's actually taken on tougher and much stronger! I'm gonna wait for the Creator!

#30 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

im gonna say silver surfer since he does possess the power cosmics from galactus which is the most powerful form of energy

#31 Posted by gokux4 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

are they the same speed?

#32 Posted by CODFOROCD (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer no doubt. I would like to see that fight however. It would be interesting. Superman would lose as all Silver Surfer would have to do is generate kryptonite. Superman = fish food.

Could Silver Surfer beat Doomsday is the REAL tough question?

#33 Posted by nix_smoke (59 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"

soul taker says:

"silver surfer supes cant handle that level of power"

Hmmmm, doesn't look like you've read up too much on superman or know his history to say something like that! he's actually taken on tougher and much stronger! I'm gonna wait for the Creator!

"
knowing his history, yeah he still cant beat the surfer. the surfer has cosmic powers sup has what? eyebeams? damn, if i had a mirror i could deflect it! surfer wins
#34 Posted by nix_smoke (59 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"

Gambler says:

"Methos says:

Can't see it! too many surfer f/boys on here, suffocating, can't breath... lol

"
u gotta admit it! marvel has cheater writers that gives their chracters godlike powers. my fave hero is batman cos he looks cool, but heck! he still loses to the surfer! admit it man, DC hero's are weaker than marvels. thats just the way it is and u gotta get over it
#35 Posted by Madara Umezawa (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Cosmic
No real weakness
Can suck solar energy out of supes
Surfer can travel much faster then light where supes is a little below light speed
Supes probably will have the upper hand in strength but it takes more then brute strength to beat surfer
Surfer would be immune to ice breath since he was created to stand the coldest of cold
Im guessing heat vision as well
Surfer could transmute metroplois into kryptonite game over and IMO probably do it better then Firestorm could

So unless its an armwrestling match surfer has too many abilities at his command and can do almost all of supes abilities better then he can

#36 Posted by Thunder God (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer hands down oh and BTW  Thor would also whip Superwuss

#37 Posted by MrDirector786 (43408 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer would destroy Superman in a matter of seconds.

#38 Posted by scuzz2.0 (273 posts) - - Show Bio

what could supes do that would put surfer down? the only powers he has are speed and streangth which would be useless because surfer is faster and can amp himself to be much stronger! and heat vision wont do a damb thing! and superbreath? hahahahahahahahahaha!

#39 Edited by batman420 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a marvel fan, but superman would bet that ass!!!!  but if u really want to know what I think ,batman would kick both their asses because batman is smart enough to know their weaknesses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#40 Posted by kys (52 posts) - - Show Bio
SS could suck all the solar energy out of him with his energy manipulation powers.
#41 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

surfer ftw

#42 Posted by Erik (31663 posts) - - Show Bio
kys said:
"SS could suck all the solar energy out of him with his energy manipulation powers."
The solar energy does not just sit in his body. He metabolizes it. 
#43 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
gokux4 said:
"

are they the same speed?

"
No Surfer is much faster

Silver Surfer murderstomp

No, its overkill
#44 Edited by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer powers :

CATMANEXE said:

".Surfer is able to mentally calculate the trajectory of a being in mid teleportation(not just moving fast, actually teleporting) and attack it upon its arrival

speed blitz vs BRB and a Warp Speed Starship

Chasing down Bill, the Ship and dodging mines at warp speed

Can travel to any dimension he’s been to

using Cosmic Awareness, senses Gladiator’s weakness

Can sense specific details about people(like their race and any powers they have)

Long range telepathy to Dr. Strange and Mantis from another galaxy

Nearly kills the Avengers(including Thor) with a warning blast

Surfer’s energy output creates a black hole

Matter to energy conversion and absorption

Creates oxygen cube in space

Rebuilds city

Escapes Soul World(inside the Soul Gem)

Travels to the past

Warps time and space to send a woman home

SS was an advanced alien before he was a herald Power Cosmic gives him Cyberpathy and Technopathy abilities 

Teleports himself during combat

Can drain people's life energies

Atomic Disintegration

"

the list of powers is many pages

crazy spidey said:
"

Heart of Infinity says:

"Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:

"crazy spidey says:

^^ Agreed "

they had a crossover, and thats wat it looked like in it

"
Darkseid hit an extremely weak Galactus with all his monsterous creations, Galactus mostly ignored them, then getting sucker punched he stumbled a bit. Then Darkseid hit Galactus with all the power of the Omega Effect and Galactus LOL'ed at O.E before smashing Darkseid about a quater of a mile through the air. Because the planet was already a wasteland and big G was starving. Galactus then decided not to play smash Darkseid anymore but to move away from Apokolips and on to another planet for an easier meal.
#45 Posted by Scarecrow4 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer Dies Power Cosmic does not mean crap in DC

#46 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

They would end up friends and end the fight with a handshake.
That's how fights go with Superman.

#47 Posted by Night Thrasher (3605 posts) - - Show Bio

surfer has godlike powers cause that's what he's supposed to be. Galactus and Silver Surfer were analogies to GOD and Jesus. They were supposed to be a metaphor for the Rapture.

#48 Posted by Jackhammer Sam (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Of what I know silver surfer is godly! As long as he was on his board and had his powers superman wouldnt have a chance at all. Surfer would change earths crust into kyronite and kill superman right there.

#49 Posted by Maniac1997 (49 posts) - - Show Bio
@crazy spidey:
Shud the fuqq up thanos is above darkseid and galactus owns thanos even tho I don't usaully use the abc logic you need to do research
#50 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer wins, he's too powerful.