Silver Surfer vs. SS4 Gogeta

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maxim says:

"YOU are the only thing if GOKU wants YOU want if GOKU back GOKU has STRONG feelings with YOU GOKU LOSES."

LMAO and no I haven't. I'll look now

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By vegeta

Maxim says:

"You're right. He does lack ability to even touch SS."

wasnt talking bout it thatway gogeta has plenty ability ang power. i dont see ss blowing up an entire planet from a little blast far from his max like gogeta

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By vegeta

Maxim says:

"YOU are the only thing if GOKU wants YOU want if GOKU back GOKU has STRONG feelings with YOU GOKU LOSES."

we are not talking about goku. were talking about goku and vegeta fused twice the power of just goku

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Maxim

He shoots at SS. SS redirects it back at him. He tries to hit SS. SS goes intangible. SS turns him into more crap than what he already is. A 1st grader could understand this.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By vegeta

Maxim says:

"He shoots at SS. SS redirects it back at him. He tries to hit SS. SS goes intangible. SS turns him into more crap than what he already is. A 1st grader could understand this."

ss go intangible goku can out move him until he can be hit

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By vegeta

Maxim says:

"He shoots at SS. SS redirects it back at him. He tries to hit SS. SS goes intangible. SS turns him into more crap than what he already is. A 1st grader could understand this."

ss go intangible goku can out move him until he can be hit

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By Lantern Prime

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maxim says:
LMAO and no I haven't. I'll look now"

Oh Sh!+.................you again!

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By vegeta

Maxim says:

"@Vegeta: I know. He still loses. @Soundwave: He's back, the man behind the maaaaaassskkkkk......"

it is still close dont make your decision based on you hate dbz

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Maxim

@Vegeta: I know. He still loses.

@Soundwave: He's back, the man behind the maaaaaassskkkkk......

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Maxim

Not only do I hate DBZ, I watched that crap. He can't hit him if he's intagible, SS can. SS can do this as long as he wants. Jeez. You chuck a rock at SS while he's intangible, it goes through with no harm. Same thing with everything that tries to hit him. SS WINS. Get over it.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Yes I'm back. To team up with Maxim and annhilate you. Surfer goes intangible (phasing) and turns Goku into a portapotty

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By vegeta

Maxim says:

"Not only do I hate DBZ, I watched that crap. He can't hit him if he's intagible, SS can. SS can do this as long as he wants. Jeez. You chuck a rock at SS while he's intangible, it goes through with no harm. Same thing with everything that tries to hit him. SS ***WINS***. Get over it."

how about he shots a big blast ss goes to absorb it gogeta instant transmits behind him and knocks him out before he goes intangible while hes absorbing

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By vegeta

Maxim says:

"Um, no. Still won't work, cause he'll be intangilbe to start, *then* he'll send it back at him."

gogeta is still too fast for him

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Maxim

Um, no. Still won't work, cause he'll be intangilbe to start, then he'll send it back at him.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Lantern Prime

SIGHS

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Maxim

How? How, how, how? How can he be faster than a cosmic beings thought? How? You're refuting any evidence here. SS moves the speed of light, it's gonna take Gogeta a while to hit him. It's like this: If I'm on the track, and I'm faster than you and you start running, and I start chasing you, it's still gonna take me a little while to catch you. Same here, except Gogeta will be stone by that time.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By vegeta

Maxim says:

"How? How, how, how? How can he be faster than a cosmic beings thought? How? You're refuting any evidence here. SS moves the speed of light, it's gonna take Gogeta a while to hit him. It's like this: If I'm on the track, and I'm faster than you and you start running, and I start chasing you, it's still gonna take me a little while to catch you. Same here, except Gogeta will be stone by that time."

instant tansmision he is going 100 times faster than speed of light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Lantern Prime

Can I post a video to tell you how powerful he is?

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Maxim

Which is still slower than instantaneous, which is what SURFER THINKS AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Eternal Chaos

SURFER MOVES FASTER THAN LIGHT! HE CAN GO INTANGIBLE BEFORE GOKU TOUCHES HIM! SHUT UP ALREADY

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vegeta

Maxim says:

"Which is still slower than instantaneous, which is what SURFER THINKS AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

thinks not moves

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By vegeta

Eternal Chaos says:

"SURFER MOVES FASTER THAN LIGHT! HE CAN GO INTANGIBLE BEFORE GOKU TOUCHES HIM! SHUT UP ALREADY"

kiss ass

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#73  Edited By Tevnoba

I think when these combat threads are created a few more details needs to be chosen, i.e. which powers are used, where is the combat, etc. . .

Generalizing these combatants is difficult, but here it goes . . .

Silver Surfer wins if all powers are used (and he had no moral resistance to using them), Sub-Atomic break down kills anyone in DBZ . . .end of story.

Now in terms of straight combat ability (Resistance to Damage, Amount of Damage Done, Energy Projection, Speed) DBZ wins straight out.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Eternal Chaos

vegeta says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"SURFER MOVES FASTER THAN LIGHT! HE CAN GO INTANGIBLE BEFORE GOKU TOUCHES HIM! SHUT UP ALREADY"
kiss ass "

Go to hell

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Maxim

Combat ability. Good for them. Don't mean squat. Vegeta, accept defeat you bloody fanboy before you make an even worse name for yourself.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Tevnoba

Silver surfer only moves faster than light out of the atmosphere! (And yes, he wins there automatically because despite how long DBZ character might be able to hold there breath or resist the vacuum of space the environment will eventually kill him.) Silver Surfer can move quickly through an atmosphere, but DBZ characters can move faster, also they react faster in combat that the surfer would.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By vegeta

Tevnoba says:

"Silver surfer only moves faster than light out of the atmosphere! (And yes, he wins there automatically because despite how long DBZ character might be able to hold there breath or resist the vacuum of space the environment will eventually kill him.) Silver Surfer can move quickly through an atmosphere, but DBZ characters can move faster, also they react faster in combat that the surfer would."

yes

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Tevnoba says:

"Silver surfer only moves faster than light out of the atmosphere! (And yes, he wins there automatically because despite how long DBZ character might be able to hold there breath or resist the vacuum of space the environment will eventually kill him.) Silver Surfer can move quickly through an atmosphere, but DBZ characters can move faster, also they react faster in combat that the surfer would."

SS makes himself intangible when they attack and uses their own blasts against them.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vegeta

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Tevnoba says:
SS makes himself intangible when they attack and uses their own blasts against them."

cheater fight

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Eternal Chaos

vegeta says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Tevnoba says:
SS makes himself intangible when they attack and uses their own blasts against them."
cheater fight"

Not cheater fight. Smart fight. Fanboy.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Tevnoba

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Tevnoba says:

Your talking about the Movie. In the comics Silver Surfer has always needs a moment to go intangible, that moment is all DBZ would need. Also, if you want to talk about the Silver Surfer in the FF4 Movie, he gets knocked about by a missile, and his powers are restricted to his board. The Movie SS is a putz compared the the Comic Book.

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Maxim

Since when has he needed a moment? Anything DBZ does he can counter. Heck, he just turns them to stone and walks away.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By vegeta

Tevnoba says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Tevnoba says:
Your talking about the Movie. In the comics Silver Surfer has always needs a moment to go intangible, that moment is all DBZ would need. Also, if you want to talk about the Silver Surfer in the FF4 Movie, he gets knocked about by a missile, and his powers are restricted to his board. The Movie SS is a putz compared the the Comic Book."

needs a moment all dbz needs

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Lantern Prime

Tevnoba says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Tevnoba says:
Your talking about the Movie. In the comics Silver Surfer has always needs a moment to go intangible, that moment is all DBZ would need. Also, if you want to talk about the Silver Surfer in the FF4 Movie, he gets knocked about by a missile, and his powers are restricted to his board. The Movie SS is a putz compared the the Comic Book."

Actually nobody ever mentioned the movie version. HE will get knockd off his board by something harder than a mere missile! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By vegeta

SoundWave07 says:

"Tevnoba says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Tevnoba says:
Actually nobody ever mentioned the movie version. HE will get knockd off his board by something harder than a mere missile! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!"

thank you

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Tevnoba says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Tevnoba says:

SS can also manip matter on a molecular level, cancelling the DBZ warriors attacks in their hands as they form them, or causing them to go out of whack and explodes them as the swing their hands infront of their chest, turning the Kamehamaha into a handgrenade that blows up in their hands.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By vegeta

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Tevnoba says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Tevnoba says:
SS can also manip matter on a molecular level, cancelling the DBZ warriors attacks in their hands as they form them, or causing them to go out of whack and explodes them as the swing their hands infront of their chest, turning the Kamehamaha into a handgrenade that blows up in their hands."

yea right

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Tevnoba says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Tevnoba says:
SS can also manip matter on a molecular level, cancelling the DBZ warriors attacks in their hands as they form them, or causing them to go out of whack and explodes them as the swing their hands infront of their chest, turning the Kamehamaha into a handgrenade that blows up in their hands."

Or turning it into urine. I bet you guys watch bo bo bo don'tcha?

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By vegeta

Eternal Chaos says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Tevnoba says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Tevnoba says:
Or turning it into urine. I bet you guys watch bo bo bo don'tcha?"

watch what?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Lantern Prime

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Tevnoba says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Tevnoba says:

Hello, I know that! So could can BUU! Vegatto got urned into a candie and whoopin the stuffigns out of buu!

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By vegeta

Tevnoba says:

"Let's be honest on all sides . . . The fight is a Draw. . . Neither side would give up, and neither side would do anything to permanently stop the other (Kill, turn to stone, etc . . ) So no matter the arguments it is a DRAW."

fair enough

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Tevnoba

Let's be honest on all sides . . .

The fight is a Draw. . . Neither side would give up, and neither side would do anything to permanently stop the other (Kill, turn to stone, etc . . )

So no matter the arguments it is a DRAW.

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Maxim

Zaraki just owned you up Vegeta. You're terrible at this. Oh, have I got a thread for you.......

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By vegeta

Death76 says:

"Gogeta wins it would just take one Big Bang Kamehameha then Silver Surfer is done."

ha ha ahahahahahaha ss dead

Death76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Death76

Gogeta wins it would just take one Big Bang Kamehameha then Silver Surfer is done.

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Maxim

Funny how YOU'RE BOTH WRONG.

Cosmic Mancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Cosmic Mancer

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

SoundWave07 says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Tevnoba says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Tevnoba says:
Hello, I know that! So could can BUU! Vegatto got urned into a candie and whoopin the stuffigns out of buu!"

Yeah, but his most powerful attack didn't explode in his hands then, now did it. Also the whole Big Bang, Kamehameha, and Spirit Bombs are all energy attacks. They fall under SS control if any of the Z fighters tried to use them, so guess what, your character goes for his attack and has his body blown to pieces by his own attack.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Tevnoba says:

"Let's be honest on all sides . . . The fight is a Draw. . . Neither side would give up, and neither side would do anything to permanently stop the other (Kill, turn to stone, etc . . ) So no matter the arguments it is a DRAW."
These battles are hypotheticals that are set to the death traditionally, and no one listed otherwise in the open, so I don't see Goku winning in a fight were all the stops are pulled and someone has to die.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By vegeta

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Tevnoba says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Tevnoba says:
Hello, I know that! So could can BUU! Vegatto got urned into a candie and whoopin the stuffigns out of buu!"
Yeah, but his most powerful attack didn't explode in his hands then, now did it. Also the whole Big Bang, Kamehameha, and Spirit Bombs are all energy attacks. They fall under SS control if any of the Z fighters tried to use them, so guess what, your character goes for his attack and has his body blown to pieces by his own attack."

as you seen with gogetas eyes not all attacks are energy based they can knock you out by shoving the air can ss absorb air