#1 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

so who wins?

#2 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a joke thread! Gottea wll play around with him until he gets bored blast of existence!

#3 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Ss4 Goku can't hit intangibility. SS goes intangible, turns him to stone. End Of Story.

#4 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Just like when Vegtto got turned into a candi ball and was whoopin the sh out of Super Buu? DB U is alot more powerful than Marvel U!

#5 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, SS4 Goku can't hit him when he's phasing. Everything would pass harmlessly through him. But SS can hit him. As for DBU stronger than MU.....not bloody likely. MU has the Gauntlet, which is stronger than almost every DBZ character. The the Heart Of The Universe, and the Living Tribunal. All of those are capable of destroying Universes.

#6 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

SS hands down

#7 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxim says:

"Dude, SS4 Goku can't hit him when he's phasing. Everything would pass harmlessly through him. But SS can hit him. As for DBU stronger than MU.....not bloody likely. MU has the Gauntlet, which is stronger than almost every DBZ character. The the Heart Of The Universe, and the Living Tribunal. All of those are capable of destroying Universes."

I'm not get in a agrument so i'm gonna shut this off! But Captain Ginyu will beat him! Ki energty hit you no matter what!

#8 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Not if you rule every aspect of reality, a la the guys I mentioned.

#9 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Spirit attacks affect you anyways?

#10 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

wow another DBZ thread its like a plague.

#11 Posted by Case Closed (184 posts) - - Show Bio

We already had this thread. Everyone agreed that Goku is stronger, but that does not matter because the Surfer's powers are so vast that he can do things Goku could not imagine.

And dbU does not have the reality warpers that MU has. They would experience something entirely new and get effed up.

#12 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Fusion might run out. And GT was a bit crap compared to Dragonball and Z so i dont find GT really real cos Toriyama didnt make it!

#13 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

oh God why did you bring this back Barry?

#14 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Mannn, Napa will beat Sufer! And don't ask why!

#15 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Mannn, Napa will beat Sufer! And don't ask why!"

Why?

#16 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

I almost died when I read that

#17 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"SoundWave07 says:
I almost died when I read that"

Same here.

#18 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

He blew up city with one simple blast! What do you think will happend when he uses all of his power?

#19 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"He blew up city with one simple blast! What do you think will happend when he uses all of his power?"

SS absorbs the energy and amplifies it as he send it back to roast Napa like a hot dog at a Fat Kids camp.

#20 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

And? Buu asborbs people!

#21 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"And? Buu asborbs people! "

And SS Phases through him. Plus what does he have to do withthis thread?

#22 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

SS is on the level of Napa!

#23 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"And? Buu asborbs people! "
And SS Phases through him. Plus what does he have to do withthis thread?"

I honestly don't know, I just like taking sh!+!

#24 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"SS is on the level of Napa!"

You obviously don't know much about SS.

#25 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxim says:

"Dude, SS4 Goku can't hit him when he's phasing. Everything would pass harmlessly through him. But SS can hit him. As for DBU stronger than MU.....not bloody likely. MU has the Gauntlet, which is stronger than almost every DBZ character. The the Heart Of The Universe, and the Living Tribunal. All of those are capable of destroying Universes."

I agree with everything except the statement about the Gauntlet. The Gauntlet can destroy everything in DBZ by itself.

#26 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

nappa is not on ss level but ss4 gogeta different storie

#27 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"SoundWave07 says:
You obviously don't know much about SS."

I'm just playing! But there a line where he is just not at! Frieza he can beat on luck.

#28 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"SoundWave07 says:
You obviously don't know much about SS."
I'm just playing! But there a line where he is just not at! Frieza he can beat on luck. "

no he cant

#29 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I will call Maxim within ten seconds if I see one DBZ fanboy remark. He has a thing going with them now, a service.

#30 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"I will call Maxim within ten seconds if I see one DBZ fanboy remark. He has a thing going with them now, a service."

hows this

#31 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

this is really easy for SS4 GOGETA

#32 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"this is really easy for SS4 GOGETA"

i wouldnt say easy but gogeta gets it done

#33 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Here he comes.

#34 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Here he comes."

so

#35 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, well, well. If it isn't Gambit0, my favourite special person. How's your class going today? What's that? You're confused on who would win because you lack the intelligence? Well, let's clear this up for you:

Every. Single. DBZ character. Cannot touch Silver Surfer, much less hit him. I hope that those words were small enough for you.

#36 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

serious a quick victory in question of seconds

better single 1 second

#37 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxim says:

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Gambit0, my favourite special person. How's your class going today? What's that? You're confused on who would win because you lack the intelligence? Well, let's clear this up for you: Every. Single. DBZ character. Cannot touch Silver Surfer, much less hit him. I hope that those words were small enough for you."

Please, they fight at the speed of light! Remeber Picollo say that you have to focus at in on em really really hard to see them fight?

#38 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Once again, Gambit0 says some primitive words instead of trying to actually pass off a reasonable argument. I will repeat:

Whatever this guy's name is, he cannot touch Silver Surfer. At all. You lose again.

#39 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxim says:

"Once again, Gambit0 says some primitive words instead of trying to actually pass off a reasonable argument. I will repeat: Whatever this guy's name is, he ***cannot*** touch Silver Surfer. At all. You lose again."

who says he can even see gogeta

#40 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit0... You fanboy. Damn you all. Anyway, Everybody here knows Goku isn't winning, Surfer can phase through everything, or absorb all of Goku's power and turn him into a ball of poo. Or a fanboy like Soundwave or Gambit0. Which ever is worse.

#41 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Gambit0... You fanboy. Damn you all. Anyway, Everybody here knows Goku isn't winning, Surfer can phase through everything, or absorb all of Goku's power and turn him into a ball of poo. Or a fanboy like Soundwave or Gambit0. Which ever is worse."

so your sayin ss is unbeatable

#42 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

GOKU CANNOT TOUCH SILVER SURFER WHILE HE IS INTANGIBLE, AND SURFER CAN JUST REDIRECT HIS HITS BACK AT HIM. I'LL START TALKING LIKE GAMBIT0 NOW:

This battle is absurd.

Goku is a GAY who lacks the

abilities to defeat SURFER. The

VICTORY goes to SURFER.

#43 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxim says:

"GOKU CANNOT TOUCH SILVER SURFER WHILE HE IS INTANGIBLE, AND SURFER CAN JUST REDIRECT HIS HITS BACK AT HIM. I'LL START TALKING LIKE GAMBIT0 NOW: This battle is absurd. Goku is a GAY who lacks the abilities to defeat SURFER. The VICTORY goes to SURFER."

first of all were talking about ss4 gogeta and he far lacks in ability

#44 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

You're right. He does lack ability to even touch SS.

#45 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambit0... You fanboy. Damn you all. Anyway, Everybody here knows Goku isn't winning, Surfer can phase through everything, or absorb all of Goku's power and turn him into a ball of poo. Or a fanboy like Soundwave or Gambit0. Which ever is worse."
so your sayin ss is unbeatable"

Not saying he's unbeatabel, just saying he can destroy dbz no prob

#46 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos, have you seen my blog. I'm gonna carry that out for the rest of my days on this Vine....

#47 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

GOKU is not any GAY

you if and the only thing that wants

it is somebody that him of for their tracero

the victory is for SS4 GOGETA

#48 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxim says:

"GOKU CANNOT TOUCH SILVER SURFER WHILE HE IS INTANGIBLE, AND SURFER CAN JUST REDIRECT HIS HITS BACK AT HIM. I'LL START TALKING LIKE GAMBIT0 NOW: This battle is absurd. Goku is a GAY who lacks the abilities to defeat SURFER. The VICTORY goes to SURFER."

Stupid maybe. Weak not a chance in the univerese!

#49 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"vegeta says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
so your sayin ss is unbeatable"
Not saying he's unbeatabel, just saying he can destroy dbz no prob"

whatever man its closer than you think

#50 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

YOU are the only thing if GOKU wants

YOU want if GOKU back

GOKU has STRONG feelings with YOU

GOKU LOSES.