• 124 results
#51 Posted by nick_hero22 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke:

I'm sure by the end of this month he will be on a new account just like his buddy Terminator_Fan. If I didn't know any better I would make the assumption that MKF30 is an alternate of Terminator_Fan since both have a really bad habit of throwing around ABC logic and No-Limits Fallacy.

#52 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25574 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: lol if people can't tell that when you post :P in your post you are most likely joking,then maybe the battle forum is not there thing.

#53 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25574 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny, I wouldn't be lecturing anyone on warnings and bans, when nick has also been banned and is clearly here trying to start trouble as usual.

@ nick_hero22, you should be the last person to lecture anyone about anything given the fact that you've had mutiple names NickA? Nick, Nick_hero22, pea55 etc? Get a clue already, I'm not terminator but i've come to realize you simply A. can't read B. live in denial C. Just ignore facts(as usual)

And you've also been warned and i dont see your old name, hellos, wonder why....Isaac.

I also love how you conveniently leave out the facts of "accusing me of trolling you" when it is you who is doing such or baiting me/quoting me constantly in every topic you disagree with me on. Notice i'm not going out of my way to quote you because i simply don't care. Clearly anyone objective can see this. btw, my case is no more ridiculous then yours is, I didnt see you providing evidence proving me wrong because you simply dont have any. Proof of pro x scanning a world,space without cerebro please?

Scanning people from ridiculous distances? Didnt think so, thus my initial point remains. I'm also trying to figure out why you keep going on about past warnings, bans etc you do know you and nick have also been banned/warned right? So your point? i'm not going to flame either of you because you're not worth it and i prefer posting, my suggestion is simple. Since this site unfortunately has no "block" feature because if it did I assure both of you i'd used it already on you, but it doesnt so here's a tip. Ignore me, i'll ignore you, you dont mention me, I'll do the same. Deal? or do you think that's too difficult? Oh on the topic, yeah i'll keep my stance.

Nick, lol hate to disappoint you pal but no I'm not terminatorfan, he just generally does not like you(can't imagine why)

#56 Edited by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

Yeah, very likely isaac. MMH will mindrape SS...he did it to a reality warper, so ss wont be an issue...

Nonsensical ABC arguments in abundance. It's this complete denial and completely contradictory attitude here that makes an argument with you entirely pointless here.

The Surfer is far from defenseless against individuals attacking his mind, he's got the showings to prove that. He's even stood up to his very being being manipulated - which a shout and a bit of power cosmic reminding himself who he is.

But what's the point if you're just going to play dumb because you can get away with it as you insist you're not trolling. Only by the sheer miracle of a glitch can you even post on your accounts and you're doing exactly what you did prior to the ban -to multiple posters in these forums - ignoring their points as you lead them on in an argument until they realize how entirely futile it is. You don't care what I write, because you can ignore it and mutter on things that are either not relevant, don't make sense or plainly lies.

Great post above. Incidentally, an enhanced Moondragon could not "mind-rape" the Silver Surfer (Infinity Crusade...), so how does MM get away with it? Having said that, I have not kept up with MM in New 52...I'm curious (question directed at any and everyone who sees this...), what feats does J'on have that didn't previously have?

#57 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellos was never banned, he was just over 9000: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/vegeta-what-does-the-scouter-say-about-his-post-co-600744/

Funny, I wouldn't be lecturing anyone on warnings and bans, when nick has also been banned and is clearly here trying to start trouble as usual.

And you've also been warned and i dont see your old name, hellos, wonder why....Isaac.

i also love how you conveniently leave out the facts of "accusing me of trolling you" when it is you who is doing such or baiting me/quoting me constantly in every topic you disagree with me on. Notice i'm not going out of my way to quote you because i simply don't care. Clearly anyone objective can see this. btw, my case is no more ridiculous then yours is, I didnt see you providing evidence proving me wrong because you simply dont have any. Proof of pro x scanning a world,space without cerebro please? Scanning people from ridiculous distances? Didnt think so, thus my initial point remains. I'm also trying to figure out why you keep going on about past warnings, bans etc you do know you and nick have also been banned/warned right? So your point? i'm not going to flame either of you because you're not worth it and i prefer posting, my suggestion is simple. Since this site unfortunately has no "block" feature because if it did I assure both of you i'd used it already on you, but it doesnt so here's a tip. Ignore me, i'll ignore you, you dont mention me, I'll do the same. Deal? or do you think that's too difficult? Oh on the topic, yeah i'll keep my stance.

Nick, lol hate to disappoint you pal but no I'm not terminatorfan, he just generally does not like you(can't imagine why)

You were banned for trolling three times and I was never banned period. You tried to play that card once, I then posted on hellos just to prove you wrong - don't play dumb. The only reason you're back is because of a glitch - that un-banned everyone that was banned. Congrats, for lucking out and the mods being generous enough to give you another chance.

In regards to this thread, your argument has no substance. You're crutch is a scene you refuse to even post scans of, likely involving a character with next to no showings of telepathic defense and insisting that is the reason the Silver Surfer is going to get mind-crushed by the Martian. Muttering on how he fought the JLA as if it was a big deal in the new 52. Then lowballing the Silver Surfer with vague references to events involving Reed Richards, Dr Doom or Thor - which again is trolling. You remove the context and refuse to acknowledge the context behind any of these vague references - you where doing the exact same thing before you were banned before.

Oh expect to see me MKF30, I'm not going anywhere. And I need re-X all those account names.

#58 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

<p>No, more like once and the other times due to you crying to the mods, last time was bogus and even the mod who did so agreed...

you can't go crying and flagging anyone for disagreeing with you, besides given cv's settings I wouldn't even waste my time, if the site can't keep spike off good luck with anyone else, especially someone like me who has far more successful topics on here then you ever had.

Right, your hellos was banned I bet otherwise why did you suddenly stop posting? And save the 9k nonsense, that matters not. I know and see people on here daily with far more then that, so tell me another excuse...

As for the topic, already proved my point you're just trying to discredit it as you always do. This proves nothing...

@malevoltent1, I'd post scans but im on an app right now, tomorrow once i update my pc I'll gladly post scans with mmh in the new 52 mind wiping a reality warper in jenny quantum, but according to isaac he'll either ignore that or discredit the feat. You're not re-xing anything, because I haven't done anything wrong...besides believe me you don't want to go there ;)

#59 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

<p>No, more like once and the other times due to you crying to the mods, last time was bogus and even the mod who did so agreed...

you can't go crying and flagging anyone for disagreeing with you, besides given cv's settings I wouldn't even waste my time, if the site can't keep spike off good luck with anyone else, especially someone like me who has far more successful topics on here then you ever had.

Right, your hellos was banned I bet otherwise why did you suddenly stop posting? And save the 9k nonsense, that matters not. I know and see people on here daily with far more then that, so tell me another excuse...

As for the topic, already proved my point you're just trying to discredit it as you always do. This proves nothing...

@malevoltent1, I'd post scans but im on an app right now, tomorrow once i update my pc I'll gladly post scans with mmh in the new 52 mind wiping a reality warper in jenny quantum, but according to isaac he'll either ignore that or discredit the feat. You're not re-xing anything, because I haven't done anything wrong...besides believe me you don't want to go there ;)

We went through this over two years ago MFK30. Hellos was never banned, I even gave you the reason for why I wanted to preserve the 9001 tag. You implying something else isn't proof to the contrary.

You on the other hand were banned. Then began posting on another account by the next day. That was banned. You're record on Vaeternus was equally as bad, namely why that was the last straw that resulted in your ban. The only thing I did was make sure people payed attention to you - the right people. Each and every time, they're the ones who clicked on the ban-hammer, for good reason because of your forum history.

You haven't posted anything relevance for you're claims. Just vague references to things that have either never happened or have a degree of context to them you endeavor to ignore. I can't recall Reed doing anything to the Silver Surfer in the last 20 years worth mentioning, if ever.

#60 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I've proved my case in point. And really? You bumped this for that? IM much? I posted relevant points you've just chosen to ignore them. Not my problem. But I can't say I'm surprised.

#61 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I've proved my case in point. And really? You bumped this for that? IM much? I posted relevant points you've just chosen to ignore them. Not my problem. But I can't say I'm surprised.

The post I was commenting to had less to do with this thread than what I posted. It was you trying to rationalize why you where banned and then implying I was banned.

Now start posting readable scans of what you're talking about. Show me Martian Manhunter's post 52 super-telepathy that owns everyone sort of Presence. Then post scans involving the entire context of whatever vague references you're making. In particular about the ones involving Reed owning the Silver Surfer, because I'd love to see how he did it.

Don't worry, I'll wait. You're not known to exaggerate or lie so I fully expect well written, full arguments about X and Y. Not just you talking about how the Martian mind rapes everyone but the Manhattan and the Surfer was totally owned by weak people like Reed Richards, Dr Doom or Thor. Because that would be dishonest and you're not a dishonest guy right?

#62 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Isaac, So in other words you admit your last post had nothing to do with the thread, yet you posted? Hmm I see.

@Isaac_Clarke said:

@vaeternus said:

The post I was commenting to had less to do with this thread than what I posted. It was you trying to rationalize why you where banned and then implying I was banned.

Now start posting readable scans of what you're talking about. Show me Martian Manhunter's post 52 super-telepathy that owns everyone sort of Presence. Then post scans involving the entire context of whatever vague references you're making. In particular about the ones involving Reed owning the Silver Surfer, because I'd love to see how he did it.

Don't worry, I'll wait. You're not known to exaggerate or lie so I fully expect well written, full arguments about X and Y. Not just you talking about how the Martian mind rapes everyone but the Manhattan and the Surfer was totally owned by weak people like Reed Richards, Dr Doom or Thor. Because that would be dishonest and you're not a dishonest guy right?

And what are you talking about "Post New 52"? lol the current version is the new 52...clearly you don't follow DC and this statement proves it...I said he put down a reality warper in Jenny Quantum...someone arguably way, way more powerful then your Silver Surfer.

You're right, I'm not known to exaggerate or lie ;) to those who actually read my posts, as oppose to read what a few people on here choose " what they want to read" as princearagorn has pointed out in your particular case. At any rate, past don't matter, what does matter is this topic since you asked for MMH feats? I'll give them to you...

So are you denying that reed, doom, black panther etc never defeated or dealt with SS? Because those scans were already posted(not by me)

But first, the MMH feats...

http://www.comicvine.com/martian-manhunter/4005-2047/forums/new-52-martian-manhunter-respect-thread-670357/

MMH mindwiping Jenny(reality warper even as she takes them to hyperspace while reality is being distorted) as well as MMH mind reading a cosmic being called Shadow Lords(which initially he admits thought wasn't possible yet did it...) as well as taking a blast from both Jenny and a Shadow Lord like a boss...oh and threatens them that if they choose to destroy him, he'll take their minds with him ;)

So yes, I'm sooo exagerrating right now with flat out facts....but hey you can call it as you will and/or deny it.

#63 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

#64 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7926 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

<p>@isaac, obviously you're living in your own world again. Nobody is 'playing dumb' as you say just pointing out the facts and ss's mind have been read by others as well as the fact that you're ignoring that mmh dominates x in telepathy as it's been established...and mmh doesnt need a dumb machine either to scan the entire planet, unlike professor x...so horrible comparison.

Mmh stopped a reality warper, ss wont be an issue. Not to mention, reed, doom, thor far lesser beings have taken down ss. MMH has taken on the entire jl by himself, mindwiped a reality warper who could destroy SS in seconds, read the mind of cosmic beings as proved in stormwatch....obviously you're unaware of this.

lol

#65 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

What's this..a random nooby that finds my post funny? Then again...Given the avatar, not surprised...silly me.

#66 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

@Isaac, So in other words you admit your last post had nothing to do with the thread, yet you posted? Hmm I see.

Nope, but honestly If I continue to push this you're still going to deny otherwise. I don't want to waste time with someone who wants to start fires where they are none.

@vaeternus said:

And what are you talking about "Post New 52"? lol the current version is the new 52...clearly you don't follow DC and this statement proves it...I said he put down a reality warper in Jenny Quantum...someone arguably way, way more powerful then your Silver Surfer.

I was being specific since you have a penchant for twisting anything that is said. But thanks for stating the obvious. Okay what makes her more powerful and what showings does she have to say she has any telepathic resistance beyond that of an average person? You know feats where she's actively fought TP or has some measure of it under her belt worth mentioning.

@vaeternus said:

You're right, I'm not known to exaggerate or lie ;) to those who actually read my posts, as oppose to read what a few people on here choose " what they want to read" as princearagorn has pointed out in your particular case. At any rate, past don't matter, what does matter is this topic since you asked for MMH feats? I'll give them to you...

Totally, you're one of the most honest people on the forums. That much is a fact given your post history and your reputation on these forums as probably one of the most descriptive and debaters who tolerates no-nonsense arguments that are based solely off opinions and nothing substantial. Arguments like Dr. Manhattan being a reality warper wouldn't fly in your book. Neither would you hype reality warpers with no Telepathic showings worth mentioning as being a big feat for Martian Manhunter to attack mentally. Certainly you wouldn't go on a rant about X or Y character vaguely doing something to the Surfer as an argument for Telepathy when none of these showings vaguely being referenced or never having happened have to do with telepathy.

I asked for evidence of him proving to having the telepathic potency to own this fight with Telepathy in a complete stomp as you keep insisting is the case. And scans of Reed Richards owning the Silver Surfer in some fashion too! Because that happened apparently.

@vaeternus said:

So are you denying that reed, doom, black panther etc never defeated or dealt with SS? Because those scans were already posted(not by me)

Define "dealt" with the Silver Surfer. I could post scans of the Silver Surfer having a nightmare and nearly destroying the planet, as well as killing Reed Richards who was trying desperately just to wake him up - but I'm sure you have a specific showing in mind that justifies this comment about the Silver Surfer.

Totally, the Black Panther squeezed the wind-pipes of a character that can't feel the pressure of stars as he cruises through them, doesn't need to breath, has been cut to pieces and has Hulk-like strength to boot. Did you know Black Panther has plans to beat Galactus too?

1. Get Pym particles.
  2. Grow to Galactus height.
  3. If he is as human as he appears, squeeze wind-pipe to win.
  4. Profit.

Worked on the SIlver Surfer anyhow right?

Doctor Doom has defeated Odin, defeated Galactus / jacked his powers, jacked PR Beyonder's powers, Jacked Wanda's reality warping powers, was stealing Franklin Richard's powers and now is sporting two infinity gauntlets and an army of lobotomized Dooms - this was after surviving being attacked by four Celestials who planned to take over the Multi-verse. Yes the Surfer has issues with Doom, however those issues tend to involve Doom having some measure of plot device designed around stealing powers and surprising a far too trusting Silver Surfer. Using Doom as a low showing for anyone is bad argument considering he's had all of Marvel Earth and the Universe under the ropes more times than you can count.

What scans of Reed Richards involve him owning the Silver Surfer? Show them, tell me about them - give me just a little context to know they exist. That you aren't making it up or referencing something completely vague in an attempt to low-ball the Silver Surfer using one of the most prominent plot device characters in comics. I'd love to see Reed own the Silver Surfer so show some scans, less talk.

@vaeternus said:

But first, the MMH feats...

http://www.comicvine.com/martian-manhunter/4005-2047/forums/new-52-martian-manhunter-respect-thread-670357/

MMH mindwiping Jenny(reality warper even as she takes them to hyperspace while reality is being distorted) as well as MMH mind reading a cosmic being called Shadow Lords(which initially he admits thought wasn't possible yet did it...) as well as taking a blast from both Jenny and a Shadow Lord like a boss...oh and threatens them that if they choose to destroy him, he'll take their minds with him ;)

So yes, I'm sooo exagerrating right now with flat out facts....but hey you can call it as you will and/or deny it.

What feats does Jenny sport say mind-wiping her mind is any different than using telepathy on any other human being? How much power does each blast have? Did either of them level planets casually with energy projection? Same for the Shadow Lords.

What does mind reading, in particular a set of being that were claimed not to readable, have to do with offensively using telepathy? His main claim to fame was threatening to wipe their minds too in a fight that he was under the impression he wouldn't survive. Are they super powerful reality destroying reality warpers that affecting with telepathy means anything in? Can't the Silver Surfer just one-shot these Shadow Lords on the Astral Plane given their clear lack of telepathic ability worth noting and not die fighting them?

You're post is assumptions galore, ofcourse I'm going to argue it because you bring nothing substancial to the debate outside X character can do this, completely unrelated showings to telepathic resistance and try to argue as if it is relevant in a fight with someone that actually has telepathy. Based off the Astrocious showing, a character with as much self-loathing as the Silver Surfer is likely going to make Martian Manhunter cringe in pain entering his head:

Let alone a plethora of other abilities the Surfer can use to on the Martian that you don't even acknowledge under some frail argument revolving around him mind zapping someone with no defense arguably to his telepathic powers to speak of. Being a reality warper doesn't mean you're a telepath or can fight telepathy in any-meaningful way. If she had a feat, where say she was holding out against four Celestials attacking her mind, like Franklin Richards has as a kid - then you might have something to work with.

Right now your argument has zero merit, the Surfer can resist someone trying to warp his very being / conquer it and has showings where he does hold up to a Mind Gem Moondragon (Whose aid to Thanos was the only reason he could tango with Galactus in any sort of mental arena, even if it was a trap to lower Galactus' defenses. So what stops the Silver Surfer from vaporizing Martian Manhunter, outside his morality of course... oh wait there isn't.

The Silver Surfer proceeds to blow Martian Manhunter to bits, plague his body with singularities, attack him on the Astral Plane or blow him apart on the atomic scale. You know, stuff he's been capable of doing even before Annihilation. Oh but X character did what to the Silver Surfer? Okay how does Martian replicate that feat?

#67 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Way too long....yet doesn't appear that you read the scans.my argument has far more merit then you give it credit for, you asked for scans I provided you with mmh feats, you say "post 52" then instead of admitting to your mistake go on about "how you were being specific" but that makes no sense, there is either pre crisis and post and new 52 mmh, that is it. There is no post 52 as you said, you're trying to say ss wins due to resisting moon dragon who would get her butt kicked by mmh....again, he's read beings from shadow lords, the spectre, the entire gl core, the jl from a far and a reality warper in jenny...moon dragon nor ss hold a lick to any of those people. Sorry.

Ahh so in other words you admit that you bumped the topic with your other name just to prove you can post on your hellos name(like anyone else on older names now since the update?) lol so you did go off topic hmm

Nah, I have a pengant for posting facts, you however have a pengant for reading what you want to read or seeing what you want to see, as others have pointed out in other topics....Yeah, actually most who know me well, actually read what I type and understand what I'm saying feel I make solid points most of the time. Despite the few doubters means little to me, I can go on about your posts as well in a "witty, sarcastic" fashion but to be honest, I choose not to go further off topic.

Oh yes, dd's pis feats which half the time are retconned and/or not consistent....so you're denying that the ff/reed has never outsmarted doom or ss? When i say dealt, that's what I mean. hmmm...i'm pretty sure i can find something if i looked concerning either if not both taking down ss, I mean hell as prince mentioned in the other topic, if black panther a mortal can hurt ss via a choke via prep, i'm sure mmh would manage considering how smart he is. lol, so now you're assuming ss one shots the shadow lords? I see...and either way you look at it jenny is a reality warper but deny the feat all you wish and do contnue to downplay or lowball jenny. So let me get this straight, you're bragging about dr dooms feats which are questionable pis yet he fears squirrel girl...lol but are trying to discredit black panther's feat of handling ss? hmm how interesting..

Yeah, mm has literally regenerated back from a spec of practically nothing...so good luck with ss "blowing him to bits"

#68 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

Way too long....yet doesn't appear that you read the scans.my argument has far more merit then you give it credit for, you asked for scans I provided you with mmh feats, you say "post 52" then instead of admitting to your mistake go on about "how you were being specific" but that makes no sense, there is either pre crisis and post and new 52 mmh, that is it. There is no post 52 as you said, you're trying to say ss wins due to resisting moon dragon who would get her butt kicked by mmh....again, he's read beings from shadow lords, the spectre, the entire gl core, the jl from a far and a reality warper in jenny...moon dragon nor ss hold a lick to any of those people. Sorry.

I read your scans. There is absolutely no indication that removing memories from Jenny would be any better a feat than doing it to any other random person in the DCU. All we get from them is some dialogue on how her powers are seemingly affecting reality and how he must mind-wipe her memory of him - which requires direct contact to even accomplish. That isn't a feat, at least not the one you're making it out to be.

Unless you can post showings like this:

<--- Read this direction

When Red Skull had everyone go into a mutant perceiving / killing spree - Captain America actually resists his telepathic manipulations twice. That's a resistance feat.

You know well enough what I mean when I say "post 52" - the emphasis you're putting on this is unnecessary.

You're interchangeably switching between Pre / Post Flash-Point showings and to be honest most of these showings aren't even worth a mention, as it's either communication or linking minds. For more specific reasons, most of the GLC doesn't have any real defense against telepathy, his showing with the Hal-Spectre ended up with him being over-whelmed in the Joker's mind and the other is just him communicating with with JLA. None of this was offensive and he certainly wasn't actively being resisted. They're for most part non-feats. Moon-Dragon? She's manipulating people as a big floating astral head from light years away or combining her power with Thanos to actually challenge Galactus in a mental confrontation (albeit in a trap, but it took effort to get Thanos off at that point).

@vaeternus said:

Ahh so in other words you admit that you bumped the topic with your other name just to prove you can post on your hellos name(like anyone else on older names now since the update?) lol so you did go off topic hmm

You already tried implying I was banned two years ago.

I then posted on Hellos:

Your response after I gave you the reason, even linking the thread:

I haven't been banned for anything. You on the other hand were banned four times on my time here on Vine. Once for a week on MKF30, then eventually banned again for good on that account. By the next day you where posting on Zateraa - that was banned. Then you appeared on Vaeternus and eventually that was banned. There is a good chance you've been floating around on another account, namely why you were ready to hop back on board to your account the moment the glitch unbanned all your other accounts.

@vaeternus said:

Nah, I have a pengant for posting facts, you however have a pengant for reading what you want to read or seeing what you want to see, as others have pointed out in other topics....Yeah, actually most who know me well, actually read what I type and understand what I'm saying feel I make solid points most of the time. Despite the few doubters means little to me, I can go on about your posts as well in a "witty, sarcastic" fashion but to be honest, I choose not to go further off topic.

Oh yes, dd's pis feats which half the time are retconned and/or not consistent....so you're denying that the ff/reed has never outsmarted doom or ss? When i say dealt, that's what I mean. hmmm...i'm pretty sure i can find something if i looked concerning either if not both taking down ss, I mean hell as prince mentioned in the other topic, if black panther a mortal can hurt ss via a choke via prep, i'm sure mmh would manage considering how smart he is. lol, so now you're assuming ss one shots the shadow lords? I see...and either way you look at it jenny is a reality warper but deny the feat all you wish and do contnue to downplay or lowball jenny. So let me get this straight, you're bragging about dr dooms feats which are questionable pis yet he fears squirrel girl...lol but are trying to discredit black panther's feat of handling ss? hmm how interesting..

Yeah, mm has literally regenerated back from a spec of practically nothing...so good luck with ss "blowing him to bits"

How about those scans where Reed Richards does anything of relevance to the Silver Surfer? You know, since Reed has apparently done something to the Silver Surfer worth mentioning.

Are you trying to argue Martian Manhunter is sporting intellect on-par with Reed Richards, Doctor Doom and Black Panther? That some how a blood-lusted Silver Surfer is going to twiddle his thumbs as the Martian builds a plot device to defeat him? I find this speculation on the Martian's being remotely in the same league of technical prowess as above unlikely and the scenario where he could mimic any of their methods equally unlikely in this scenario. Panther has also had Mephisto at his mercy and McDuffie (the writer) claimed later the Surfer was faking it. The Shadow Lords? Given the Martian can mind wipe them, they won't fair well on the astral-plane.

I'm down playing Jenny? She didn't do anything in the scans except try to keep the Martian off her. He proceeded to touch her head and without effort erased himself from her mind - this is no indication of telepathic supremacy by the Martian - I'm just pointing out the obvious. If Martain Manhunter could pull the same on someone like Franklin Richards that had four celetials in his head trying to break him and managed - then you might have a case. But right now you're taking this feat and championing it into something it isn't.

The Surfer on the other hand actually has some measure of telepathy worth mentioning to indicate he could defend himself from the Martian's probes.

<--- Read in this direction

Although if Jenny is any half decent reality warper - she probably would have had a different reaction to the Silver Surfer:

Like willing her powers out of existence out of fear of him. =P

#69 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Again Isaac, you're going way off topic with "bans", red skull etc that nobody cares about but you...this proves nothing. BTW, you've been warned I know and only didn't get banned because you were kissing up to a certain mod. You forget I was apart of that little "conference" convo way back. Not that any of that matters now though and has nothing to do with this debate so moving on...

Actually yes, Jenny Quantum=reality warper as in can destroy all reality, distort it, shape it however she wants...perhaps you're not understanding this but she's FAR more powerful then "any normal person" in DCU as you put it...but again clearly you're denying this and lowballing Jenny which I find too funny. So by your logic you think SS can beat Jenny right? Perhaps if SS had powerful telepathy to get in her head, but being as how that's not one of his powers good luck with that. Yes, I am...MMH is a quantum physics expert, he was the one schooling Jenny among others(if you actually read Stormwatch you'd know this)

No, there is only "Silver Age, Golden Age, Pre Crisis, Post Crisis and New 52 in terms of the DC timelines with comics(not counting elseworlds, classifieds etc since they're not canon most of the time) you clearly said "Post New 52" there is no such thing, now you're trying to defend your mistake by saying you meant "

I also don't know why you're mentioning Captain America and Red Skull(what do either of these characters have to do with MMH or SS exactly? lol

I get your logic now with everything, you go by strickly feats and ignore power levels completely. I suppose this is why you actually think Galactus beats much less stands a chance against Spectre(even though he does not)

#70 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Again Isaac, you're going way off topic with "bans", red skull etc that nobody cares about but you...this proves nothing. BTW, you've been warned I know and only didn't get banned because you were kissing up to a certain mod. You forget I was apart of that little "conference" convo way back. Not that any of that matters now though and has nothing to do with this debate so moving on...

Actually yes, Jenny Quantum=reality warper as in can destroy all reality, distort it, shape it however she wants...perhaps you're not understanding this but she's FAR more powerful then "any normal person" in DCU as you put it...but again clearly you're denying this and lowballing Jenny which I find too funny. So by your logic you think SS can beat Jenny right? Perhaps if SS had powerful telepathy to get in her head, but being as how that's not one of his powers good luck with that. Yes, I am...MMH is a quantum physics expert, he was the one schooling Jenny among others(if you actually read Stormwatch you'd know this)

No, there is only "Silver Age, Golden Age, Pre Crisis, Post Crisis and New 52 in terms of the DC timelines with comics(not counting elseworlds, classifieds etc since they're not canon most of the time) you clearly said "Post New 52" there is no such thing, now you're trying to defend your mistake by saying you meant "

I also don't know why you're mentioning Captain America and Red Skull(what do either of these characters have to do with MMH or SS exactly? lol

I get your logic now with everything, you go by strickly feats and ignore power levels completely. I suppose this is why you actually think Galactus beats much less stands a chance against Spectre(even though he does not)

But I love posting how you've been banned four times for trolling. But I guess that reflects you in a negative light, so I'll just get on to my next point you keep ignoring.

What showings does Jenny have to say she has any more defense to a telepathic attack than the average normal human in the DCU?

The scans I posted actually depict someone with TP resistance / defense. I want you to post similar feats for Jenny to establish she has some basic level of telepathic resistance, at least at the levels of Steve Rogers preferably so I can take your scans seriously. Otherwise you're just trying to sell me on scans that don't mean anything. If that's her one showing against telepathy, then she has no resistance whatsoever making it a non-feat. The scans posted only shows her having her memories erased, as well as establishing current MMH can't survive in hyperspace and neither can Jenny. That's about it.

Given Martian Manhunter could tank her attacks and easily erase her memories - Yes the Surfer could easily defeat her.

• Reality Warpers rather choose to will their powers out of existence than fight him and for good reason.

The Surfer has telepathy, I just posted scans of him calming an entire planet full of people in complete fear. This was after stabilizing the gravity for a star-system. Jenny, given her complete lack of showings would probably not fair too well in any telepathic fight with the Surfer.

So you're trying to say Martian Manhunter being a quantum physics expert makes him a peer to Reed Richards, Doctor Doom or Black Panther? You should make a thread about that, post some scans of Martian Manhunter's intelligence and preach this to the rest of Vine. They need to know how he's peers with Reed Richards, Doctor Doom or Black Panther.

You're asking me not to talk about your four bans on Vine, but keep talking about me saying Post-52 and making it into a big deal. Wouldn't that be off-topic?

Galactus has yet to be killed by a moon-busting attack, the Spectre on the other hand... It's tough to take him seriously as a top-tier cosmic entity when all his major fights consist of him losing. But that's off-topic anyhow. Now let's get back on topic:

Where are the scans of Jenny's TP resistance? Where are the scans with Reed Richards takes down the Silver Surfer solo? Where are the scans that prove anything you've written thus far is anymore than

#71 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

You saying I "troll" is not only wrong but technically relative. One person's view of trolling could be another's case for a good argument. I see what @princearagorn1 meant now concerning you read and believe what you want to, and totally ignore the canon element of the actual writer, plot etc.

Still, this "ban or troll" business has no relevance nor helps your argument at all.

Yeah, MMH tanking a zap from a reality warper and the Shadow Lord is totally "not relevant" right? lol perhaps you underestimate MMH's durability and power? Yes, the more likely truth. Jenny could have easily destroyed MMH along with the Universe, but didn't...the only reason was due to MMH calming her down some what giving him enough time to mind wipe her...I doubt SS would be able to do the same. I'm not trying to say MMH is a quantum physics expert, I'm telling you he is factually. It's in a scan via the MMH respect thread if you wish I'll gladly provide the link, scan and poster for you? Yes? So I need not have to make a thread, the proofs already on here lol.

Yeah, Spectre was never killed by anyone on Galactus level which is far lower compared to Spectre's but FAR stronger...as in Mxy, Nekron, Presence...characters who would literally murk Galactus in seconds flat. Most of Spectre's fights he does not lose so don't know what you're talking about...

lol tough at taking Spectre seriously? wow clearly you don't read Spectre, he's only one of DCU's top cosmic beings and generally in comics but you can keep thinking Galactus of all people(an entity that needs to eat, feed and needs little heralds to do his work for him) as far more powerful then the wrath of God...lol

I gave you Jenny's scans already, I want to see proof of SS owning mere mortals he has trouble with in Black Panther, Dr. Doom and Reed please...

#72 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

You saying I "troll" is not only wrong but technically relative. One person's view of trolling could be another's case for a good argument. I see what @princearagorn1 meant now concerning you read and believe what you want to, and totally ignore the canon element of the actual writer, plot etc. Still, this "ban or troll" business has no relevance nor helps your argument at all.

It's about as canon as a "What if". You can keep bringing up that thread all day, the points I brought up there consisted of pointing out the clear inaccuracies behind the claim made by that little scale. Said points were from the actual series, the actual fight in question. I actually posted evidence from the actual series.

What was that about being banned four times?

Yeah, MMH tanking a zap from a reality warper and the Shadow Lord is totally "not relevant" right? lol perhaps you underestimate MMH's durability and power? Yes, the more likely truth. Jenny could have easily destroyed MMH along with the Universe, but didn't...the only reason was due to MMH calming her down some what giving him enough time to mind wipe her...

How durable do you have to tank Jenny's or a Shadow Lord's "zap"?

So the girl who can't keep Martian Manhunter off her is a universe busting reality warper? Cool. What the devil does this have to do with her having zip for telepathic resistance feats? He didn't calm her down, he forced himself on her. The moment they entered Hyperspace (where they both can't survive) he was able to make contact with her head and then easily erase her memories of him.

I doubt SS would be able to do the same.

I disagree on the merit she has no telepathic resistance at all. He the fact he can easily do worse.

I'm not trying to say MMH is a quantum physics expert, I'm telling you he is factually. It's in a scan via the MMH respect thread if you wish I'll gladly provide the link, scan and poster for you? Yes? So I need not have to make a thread, the proofs already on here lol.

The part you're ignoring is how does being a quantum physics expert make him as smart as Reed Richards, Doctor Doom or Black Panther? I meant you should make a thread to tell everyone how you think Martian Manhunter is as smart as Reed Richards, Doctor Doom and Black Panther on the principle of knowing Quantum Physics.

Yeah, Spectre was never killed by anyone on Galactus level which is far lower compared to Spectre's but FAR stronger...as in Mxy, Nekron, Presence...characters who would literally murk Galactus in seconds flat. Most of Spectre's fights he does not lose so don't know what you're talking about...lol tough at taking Spectre seriously? wow clearly you don't read Spectre, he's only one of DCU's top cosmic beings and generally in comics but you can keep thinking Galactus of all people(an entity that needs to eat, feed and needs little heralds to do his work for him) as far more powerful then the wrath of God...lol

Eclipso says hi, especially since he cut the Spectre in half / killing him. Nekron was defeated by having his host's heart restarted and did nothing outside create an assortment of Zombies. If he's consistently kicked to the curb by an assortment of being weaker than Galactus, why would I think he can beat Galactus? Losing certainly isn't a feat. Either way talking about how the Spectre can't win a single major fight to save his life, literally - is pointless off-topic chatter.

I like the part were you seem to be under the impression that eating and feeding aren't the same thing. I especially like how you're ignoring why Galactus uses heralds despite me pointing this out right before yourself banned again.

I gave you Jenny's scans already, I want to see proof of SS owning mere mortals he has trouble with in Black Panther, Dr. Doom and Reed please...

That scan doesn't take more than a fraction of a second to find:

Now feel free to post those scans of:

1. Reed Richards doing anything of relevance to the Silver Surfer.to the Silver Surfer.
  2. The Martian being capable of replicating either situations featuring Doom or Panther.
  3. Scans that prove Jenny has basic telepathic resistance at the level of Captain America.

#73 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

SS wins handily,,IMO he can beat any version of MMH pre or new 52

#74 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: BTW, Midnighter has registed Martian Manhunter telepathy in Stormwatch 04, not sure if that helps your case.

#75 Edited by Saren (25903 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: BTW, Midnighter has registed Martian Manhunter telepathy in Stormwatch 04, not sure if that helps your case.

He didn't resist J'onn's telepathy. He resisted the Scourge of Worlds trying to use J'onn's telepathy against him, while J'onn was inside the Scourge and shutting off his own telepathy. He faced the Martian again in Stormwatch #12 and got mind-wiped without any mental resistance to the wipe on his part.

Plus judging from the Kollective warping the entire universe to fix the stuff they didn't like in Stormwatch #19, those encounters wouldn't even be canon any more since that Midnighter and that Stormwatch never existed, so Martian Manhunter was never a member of that team.

#76 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall said:

Nothing short of divine intervention (or mods...) could help me convince MKF30 the sun will rise tomorrow if he doesn't want to believe it.

The argument thus far:

• Martian Manhunter knowing Quantum Physics = He's intellectual peers with Reed Richards, Doctor Doom and apparently Black Panther.
  • The Silver Surfer at some point in his life has had issues with Reed Richards (lie), Doctor Doom and Thor. Therefore Martian Manhunter can totally own him.
  • Martian Manhunter erased memories of himself from Jenny - which means he can easily mind-wipe the Silver Surfer.

It's one nonsensical leap of logic after another. He knows he doesn't actually have any evidence for what he's pushing as an argument - so he's just going to drag this out to either till a thread lock, his own ban or me simply stop bothering to argue with a wall. Right now he's trying to discredit me by bringing up the one of the threads that got him banned the last time and the Asura VS Superman thread were I disagreed with the 'confirmed' size of a mech based a number of discrepancies from the actual series.

#77 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

who has a faster reaction speed?

#78 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth said:

Does Manhunter even have worthwhile reaction feats in the new 52?

#79 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Isaac, Wow, so you think Jenny would lose to Captain America? lol now that's just laughable and beyond wrong. Jenny blinks and CA dies....he's never proven to resist telepathy on MMH's scale, not even close. I said I would but there were already scans of both, and I even provided you with the link to the MMH respect topic. So you fail to see how MMH being an expert in science, quantum knowledge and dimensional physics makes him smart?

You're also forgetting a few things, one Eclipso was also defeated and two that was also one fight and not even a full powered Spectre he's known to jobber due to the writer, compared to his greater feats as in killing everyone via spectre's war with all magic users, altering the multiverse, other dimensions even effected Mxy, or stopping SA Superman from entering heaven when he was breaking the barriers of space, time the universe etc...Spectre has far better feats then Galactus at the end of the day and needs no "little heralds" to power up and do his bidding either, Galactus gets schooled by mortals like Dr. Doom, Reed and defeated by far lesser beings in Thanos...who Spectre would destroy with a thought. There should be no comparison with Galactus to the Spectre...

Yes, SS is powerful but so is MMH you're completely ignoring everything relevant that MMH can do to SS and just going to "what SS can do to MMH"....

I've already made my case, at this point you're just ignoring everything I say either way so really no point in going nuts. MMH wins due to reasons stated above. Talk to me when SS doesn't have his throat in choke holds by mere mortals..

BTW, MMH was taken on the entire JL all at once...so I'm sure his reaction speed is better then just good. The JL has Superman and Flash who move really fast, one faster then SS even...

Considering he was taking on the entire JL at once, gives a good idea of his speed since one of them is Flash afterall. You can't really go by what Isaac tells you, he doesn't read DC given his posts much less new 52 MMH...

@ killemall

That's true, but being as how he never Isaac doesn't even read any DC much less Storm watch he'll just ignore that.

#80 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

@ Isaac, Wow, so you think Jenny would lose to Captain America? lol now that's just laughable and beyond wrong. Jenny blinks and CA dies....

Didn't read my post. Try again.

he's never proven to resist telepathy on MMH's scale, not even close.

And Jenny hasn't proven at all being able to resist any sort of telepathy.

I said I would but there were already scans of both, and I even provided you with the link to the MMH respect topic. So you fail to see how MMH being an expert in science, quantum knowledge and dimensional physics makes him smart?

Sure he's smart, just no where in the same league as anyone you keep comparing him too.

You're also forgetting a few things, one Eclipso was also defeated and two that was also one fight and not even a full powered Spectre he's known to jobber due to the writer, compared to his greater feats as in killing everyone via spectre's war with all magic users, altering the multiverse, other dimensions even effected Mxy, or stopping SA Superman from entering heaven when he was breaking the barriers of space, time the universe etc...Spectre has far better feats then Galactus at the end of the day and needs no "little heralds" to power up and do his bidding either, Galactus gets schooled by mortals like Dr. Doom, Reed and defeated by far lesser beings in Thanos...who Spectre would destroy with a thought. There should be no comparison with Galactus to the Spectre...

You said no one weaker than Galactus has ever killed the Spectre - now you're complaining about him being a jobber. Point out where Herald's have "powered up" Galactus. The only times Thanos has defeated Galactus are the time's he's defeated the Entire Universe and the Marvel Multiverse. Either iteration of Thanos at those points would laugh off the Spectre.

Yes, SS is powerful but so is MMH you're completely ignoring everything relevant that MMH can do to SS and just going to "what SS can do to MMH"....

You have yet to show me or mention anything relevant.

I've already made my case, at this point you're just ignoring everything I say either way so really no point in going nuts. MMH wins due to reasons stated above. Talk to me when SS doesn't have his throat in choke holds by mere mortals..

Considering the start of your post, I'm not the one doing the ignoring. Talk to me when the Spectre doesn't have his jaw knocked off by Hal Jordan or actually wins a fight.

BTW, MMH was taken on the entire JL all at once...so I'm sure his reaction speed is better then just good. The JL has Superman and Flash who move really fast, one faster then SS even...

Point out where there was a reaction feat in that showing. The only person he's reacting to was Aquaman by going intangible. The Flash would floor most characters in comics, Martian Manhunter included.

Considering he was taking on the entire JL at once, gives a good idea of his speed since one of them is Flash afterall. You can't really go by what Isaac tells you, he doesn't read DC given his posts much less new 52 MMH...

Point out where he reacts to the Flash in that scan.

That's true, but being as how he never Isaac doesn't even read any DC much less Storm watch he'll just ignore that.

Considering you're selectively picking up scans from the MMH respect thread and cheering the OP every time he updates it from scans - that for the most part have been retconned - not sure what your going with this. It's pretty clear you haven't read Storm-watch or arguably the scans you're even posting given you're trying to sell them as a Telepathy feat.

Why would I ignore evidence that would support my case?

#81 Edited by pea55 (295 posts) - - Show Bio

@ nick_hero22, you should be the last person to lecture anyone about anything given the fact that you've had mutiple names NickA? Nick, Nick_hero22, pea55 etc? Get a clue already, I'm not terminator but i've come to realize you simply A. can't read B. live in denial C. Just ignore facts(as usual)

I also love how you conveniently leave out the facts of "accusing me of trolling you" when it is you who is doing such or baiting me/quoting me constantly in every topic you disagree with me on. Notice i'm not going out of my way to quote you because i simply don't care. Clearly anyone objective can see this. btw, my case is no more ridiculous then yours is, I didnt see you providing evidence proving me wrong because you simply dont have any. Proof of pro x scanning a world,space without cerebro please?

Scanning people from ridiculous distances? Didnt think so, thus my initial point remains. I'm also trying to figure out why you keep going on about past warnings, bans etc you do know you and nick have also been banned/warned right? So your point? i'm not going to flame either of you because you're not worth it and i prefer posting, my suggestion is simple. Since this site unfortunately has no "block" feature because if it did I assure both of you i'd used it already on you, but it doesnt so here's a tip. Ignore me, i'll ignore you, you dont mention me, I'll do the same. Deal? or do you think that's too difficult? Oh on the topic, yeah i'll keep my stance.

You keep my name out of it!! I've already beatin you senseless about your assumptions.... BTW I've never been banned either!! And please spell my name correctly if you decide to respond, so I can get it in my inbox!!

#82 Edited by wolverinethesoldier (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver surfer wins this fight

#83 Edited by MonsterStomp (19371 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats with all this hostility?

MM is the strongest telepath in DC, he could wreck SS.

#84 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, so you are nick_hero22/pea55? haha thanks you just admitted that because nick told me the same exact thing ;) and sure you haven't. So are you like stalking my posts or something guy? Perhaps you shouldn't talk about me first nick, despite what name you do it on...

@Isaac, I did read what you said. Clearly you're getting desperate if you're still bringing other characters

You obviously never heard of PIS...purely...anyone with logic knows Spectre would murk GL. Talk to me when Reed and Dr. Doom don't steal or defeat Galactus oh or Black Panther choking SS ;)

I did read what you said, you're just denying it as usual. Jenny Quantum is a reality warper but deny it all you wish.

Actually I have shown you relevant posts but again you choose to ignore it due to your own bias. Can't help you there guy.

wow, did you even look at the scan? MMH is fighting Superman, Flash, WW, Batman, Aquaman and GL all at once....I'm so sure he didn't need to be "fast" dealing with Supes and Flash especially, seriously? Do you choose to ignore the obvious?

@monsterstomp said:

Well, you know when you have the same usual "pro-Marvel" poster involved things always get hostile at least on their part. But then you have to realize, this is the same guy who thinks Galactus would beat The Spectre and Superman Prime 1 Million...lol

#85 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25574 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not see why people even still entertain MKF30..

#86 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

I do not see why people even still entertain MKF30..

Most people don't. Honestly, outside me and new posters - who do you see bothering to argue with him? I'm actually in shock that the mods entertained letting him back on a short leash.

@monsterstomp said:

Due to a glitch this particular poster has been un-banned. He is now arguing the domination in this fight by the Martian Manhunter based off using telepathy to erase the memories of himself from the mind of someone with absolutely no telepathic defense feats. I mean honestly, Midnighter nearly killed him by punching him in the nose.

Okay, what feats can you bring up from the New 52 in-regards to how he would 'wreck' the Silver Surfer? The issue here is he's so far lacking them or no one knows well enough about his current showings to post them.

@vaeternus said:

lol, so you are nick_hero22/pea55? haha thanks you just admitted that because nick told me the same exact thing ;) and sure you haven't. So are you like stalking my posts or something guy? Perhaps you shouldn't talk about me first nick, despite what name you do it on...

@Isaac, I did read what you said. Clearly you're getting desperate if you're still bringing other characters

No you didn't, or at least your post reflects you didn't. Otherwise there wouldn't have been any confusion for the inclusion of Captain America's TP defense / resistance feats. And you would have already acknowledged the complete lack of showings for Jenny resisting telepathy in any form would make this entire mention of said showing completely pointless.

@vaeternus said:

You obviously never heard of PIS...purely...anyone with logic knows Spectre would murk GL. Talk to me when Reed and Dr. Doom don't steal or defeat Galactus oh or Black Panther choking SS ;)

You claimed: "Yeah, Spectre was never killed by anyone on Galactus level"

I pointed out he was cut in half, drained of his power and killed by someone weaker. Now it's all about PIS. Which would be the case normally, if the Spectre didn't lose almost every major fight he was in the last few decades. When has Reed ever beaten Galactus? And how did Doctor Doom do that twice? Come on, I know you know the answer. The Panther's so good at H2H combat, characters that don't have a wind-pipe / need to breath will still be subject to his wrestling skill.

Talk to me when Batman isn't drawing blood from the Spectre with a kick to the face. Either way I'm done with this side conversation.

@vaeternus said:

Actually I have shown you relevant posts but again you choose to ignore it due to your own bias. Can't help you there guy.

• Show me the scans of Martian Manhunter using his quantum physics knowledge to do half the things Reed Richards or Doom have done on panel.
  • Show me scans of Jenny showing some meaningful level of telepathic resistance beyond any average person in the DCU.
  • Show me scans of Reed Richards doing anything relevant to the SIlver Surfer.
  • Show me scans of him reacting to the Flash.

Vague references, completely unrelated arguments or scans that simply don't prove what you say they do aren't evidence for an argument.

@vaeternus said:

wow, did you even look at the scan? MMH is fighting Superman, Flash, WW, Batman, Aquaman and GL all at once....I'm so sure he didn't need to be "fast" dealing with Supes and Flash especially, seriously? Do you choose to ignore the obvious?

Show me him "dealing" with the Flash or Superman. The only person he actually reacts to in that scan was Aqua-man. Outside that there is absolutely no context to speak of for reaction time at all.

@vaeternus said:

Well, you know when you have the same usual "pro-Marvel" poster involved things always get hostile at least on their part. But then you have to realize, this is the same guy who thinks Galactus would beat The Spectre and Superman Prime 1 Million...lol

That must be it. The guy whose been banned for trolling four times is totally not being dishonest.

#87 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps the same reason people entertain you dccomicsrule ;) I keep forgetting according to you two, anyone who disagrees "must be nuts to entertain/debate with" right? right...

@Isaac, Actually, no I was banned 2 times technically(my pals account only due to you crying "MKF is Zaterra" yet that account was hardly used and my recent one was a temp and not even worth it. You and that certain someone have a tendency to "cry foul" when there is none(even Vance saw this with your little pal) yet Vance and I have disagreed but even he knows who starts trouble half the time. Hint hint it's not me. The only time I was actually banned for actually breaking the rules was the first time for telling spike and nic off(which I admit while I was wrong for flaming them, I don't regret my reasoning however)
I think you overestimate "me being back on a short leash" when I made a solid case in point(namely other topics) sir Isaac, I assure you I made sure I made my case recently. Afterall, most disputes do take multiple people not just one...for trolling? no, more like due to certain users crying foul for no reason. If someone is flaming someone, it's one thing if someone merely disagrees with you. You can't complain.
Oh yes, I must be so always wrong, always crazy, always "trolling" according to you for merely listing my view right...? That must be why I have more followers then you. Oh my, what are people thinking?!
As for the topic, I'll let you believe what you want. I've made my case and reason why MMH wins here. I've already provided scans, you apparently choose to ignore it rather then see it.

#88 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25574 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: Perhaps the same reason people entertain you dccomicsrule ;) I keep forgetting according to you two, anyone who disagrees "must be nuts to entertain/debate with" right? right...

The difference is though I have never been banned and I certainly do not troll these boards....the same can not be said for you though.I have no problem with any one disagreeing with me,but if someone is constantly repeating the same thing over and over again and ignore peoples post that's were the problem starts.

#89 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@vaeternus: Perhaps the same reason people entertain you dccomicsrule ;) I keep forgetting according to you two, anyone who disagrees "must be nuts to entertain/debate with" right? right...

The difference is though I have never been banned and I certainly do not troll these boards....the same can not be said for you though.I have no problem with any one disagreeing with me,but if someone is constantly repeating the same thing over and over again and ignore peoples post that's were the problem starts.

I'm not trolling though, and obviously mods agree since nobody in here have been warned... if anything those who constantly bring up "bans, cry troll, foul" every two seconds would be more guilty of such. If you really believe that you obviously have no clue what trolling is. I've modded on other sites, trolls posts have no purpose, no reason and certainly no scans supported in any of their arguments and often just "flame" others. Besides, I wouldn't be pointing the "repeating the same thing over and over" again gig given your posts in that evolution/creation topic arguing with half the threads users...because you can't see a view past your own. This is why I simply ask sometimes ok, you have your view I have mine. I don't care for those with elitist attitudes that think their views are superior to mine.

You mention ignore? Ok, well tell it to people who constantly QUOTE me or constantly target my name such as your pal and thus I see it each time I log in here...just think, you're telling me not to reply yet people are quoting me which is obviously asking me to reply.

You look back on this topic, I was not the one who started this argument. I merely posted saying I felt MMH could win via his telepathy and that certain individual as usual came at me.

#90 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25574 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: Besides, I wouldn't be pointing the "repeating the same thing over and over" again gig given your posts in that evolution/creation topic arguing with half the threads users...because you can't see a view past your own.

I was obviously not replying to every one that disagreed with me if so I would have replied back to every one in said thread.I only replied to people post that was flat out wrong.Like The Big Bang being an explosion when it is certainly not.

#91 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@vaeternus: Besides, I wouldn't be pointing the "repeating the same thing over and over" again gig given your posts in that evolution/creation topic arguing with half the threads users...because you can't see a view past your own.

I was obviously not replying to every one that disagreed with me if so I would have replied back to every one in said thread.I only replied to people post that was flat out wrong.Like The Big Bang being an explosion when it is certainly not.

Perhaps not "everyone" my point being that Sherlock guy, myself among few others clearly do not share the same view as you in that topic and you insisting your view is superior yet lacking in actual evidence. Especially something like that, it's not like comics where person A fought person B and a result happened. There are scientists who study this their whole lives who aren't even sure of what or how everything happened or started and thus is no wrong or right in that topic unless someone claims "aliens from mars" or "Superman" created the universe it's all speculation on various perspectives. You seem to have a problem here with respectfully disagreeing with others who feel differently then you do.

#92 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25574 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Perhaps not "everyone" my point being that Sherlock guy, myself among few others clearly do not share the same view as you in that topic and you insisting your view is superior yet lacking in actual evidence. Especially something like that, it's not like comics where person A fought person B and a result happened. There are scientists who study this their whole lives who aren't even sure of what or how everything happened or started and thus is no wrong or right in that topic unless someone claims "aliens from mars" created the universe it's all speculation on various parts.

This is going off-topic so I will leave it at this;The Big Bang is fact and so is Evolution scientist way smarter then 99% of us has confirmed it and if some on did come along and disproved said theory's they would certainly win the Nobel Prize.Further more I did not my veiw was "superior" to any one I was just pointing out things in there post that what the topic was about debating the topic of Evolution and Creation .If you want to continue this discussion we can do it in PM because I do not want to derail this thread any further.

#93 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Perhaps not "everyone" my point being that Sherlock guy, myself among few others clearly do not share the same view as you in that topic and you insisting your view is superior yet lacking in actual evidence. Especially something like that, it's not like comics where person A fought person B and a result happened. There are scientists who study this their whole lives who aren't even sure of what or how everything happened or started and thus is no wrong or right in that topic unless someone claims "aliens from mars" created the universe it's all speculation on various parts.

This is going off-topic so I will leave it at this;The Big Bang is fact and so is Evolution scientist way smarter then 99% of us has confirmed it and if some on did come along and disproved said theory's they would certainly win the Nobel Prize.Further more I did not my veiw was "superior" to any one I was just pointing out things in there post that what the topic was about debating the topic of Evolution and Creation .If you want to continue this discussion we can do it in PM because I do not want to derail this thread any further.

Well I agree with you on the off topic so I'll save it for PM or that topic which I already posted in, clearly everyone has different views in there is all I'm saying. Later.

#94 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25574 posts) - - Show Bio
#97 Posted by TifaLockhart (14080 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, no. If it was fact it wouldn't be a theory.

#98 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25574 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia said:

Um, no. If it was fact it wouldn't be a theory.

Scientific Theory is made up of facts.If you want to continue this discussion we cab do it here.

#99 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps the same reason people entertain you dccomicsrule ;) I keep forgetting according to you two, anyone who disagrees "must be nuts to entertain/debate with" right? right...

Stop antagonizing people.

@Isaac, Actually, no I was banned 2 times technically(my pals account only due to you crying "MKF is Zaterra" yet that account was hardly used and my recent one was a temp and not even worth it. You and that certain someone have a tendency to "cry foul" when there is none(even Vance saw this with your little pal) yet Vance and I have disagreed but even he knows who starts trouble half the time. Hint hint it's not me. The only time I was actually banned for actually breaking the rules was the first time for telling spike and nic off(which I admit while I was wrong for flaming them, I don't regret my reasoning however)

You've been banned:

• MKF30 - Once for a week. You went around it by PMing me on Zateraa.
  • MKF30 - Banned for good.
  • Zateraa - Posting the next day on your "friends" account, that you admitted was yours on Youtube. Banned again.
  • Vaeternus - After starting threads you attempting to make to be spite, quite honestly doing the arguing yourself despite being the OP and throwing insults around. Your record was poor and you were banned again.

That's four right there. I somehow doubt this was the only time to boot. Considering your laughable reputation on the internet, it doesn't seem like your behavior is exclusive to here or earns you any real points with people anywhere on the net.

I think you overestimate "me being back on a short leash" when I made a solid case in point(namely other topics) sir Isaac, I assure you I made sure I made my case recently. Afterall, most disputes do take multiple people not just one...for trolling? no, more like due to certain users crying foul for no reason. If someone is flaming someone, it's one thing if someone merely disagrees with you. You can't complain.

That wasn't the opinion of the mods. There was a reason that was the last straw that broke the camel's back, your record here was already in poor standings in regards to the mods.

Oh yes, I must be so always wrong, always crazy, always "trolling" according to you for merely listing my view right...? That must be why I have more followers then you. Oh my, what are people thinking?!

You ignore peoples points, run circular arguments and pretend scans show something they don't. All while further antagonizing anyone you want to continue a discussion with. Quite honestly, you picked a fight with another user just now and you likely weren't going to stop anytime soon.

As for the topic, I'll let you believe what you want. I've made my case and reason why MMH wins here. I've already provided scans, you apparently choose to ignore it rather then see it.

Less about believing and more about you providing me with nothing this entire argument.

• Show me the scans of Martian Manhunter using his quantum physics knowledge to do half the things Reed Richards or Doom have done on panel.
  • Show me scans of Jenny showing some meaningful level of telepathic resistance beyond any average person in the DCU.
  • Show me scans of Reed Richards doing anything relevant to the SIlver Surfer.
  • Show me scans of him reacting to the Flash.

How does he win? He used telepathy on someone with absolutely no telepathic ability. He fought the JLA, he must have neat reaction times! Oh look, he reacted to Aquaman - and that was all. Midnighter nearly killed him by punching him in the nose, at his current levels the Silver Surfer is going to annihilate the Martian with a handful of blasts at the least.

Feel free to PM me with all those scans where Reed Richards beats the Surfer or how you think MMH is Doctor Doom or Reed Richards smart.

#100 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Your message is blank? But I'm sure I'd agree lol

@Isaac, your wrong...first of all don't tell me "I'm antagonizing others" after they clearly say something negative about me first(most of the time being you) the level of hypocrisy is astonishing but not all surprising at this point. Nobody cares about past names, bans, warnings etc. I haven't done anything wrong in this topic and if anything you're the one going off topic and provoking people...you're constantly hung up on "my past names" which have no relevance here.

Incorrect so allow me to correct you, the MKF was banned once and only once prior to the recent update...there was never a "week" don't know where you're getting that from. The Zaterra while I already admitted on here that that name was made for a friend several times now, I had used it a few times literally since he said he lost interest in the site and only banned due to you doing everything in your power to point it out to the mods(again you forget I was apart of that convo). Vaeternus was really only a temp and wrongfully no less as I've told the mod who did so.

@isaac_clarke said:

• Zateraa - Posting the next day on your "friends" account, that you admitted was yours on Youtube. Banned again.

Thanks solid proof you clearly stalk me, congrats I'll be sure to take that into consideration(even though I'm sure my YT, rep is far more popular, respectable then yours will ever be so don't talk about stuff you have no clue about.) Since you want to talk YT, where's your channel? Where's your subs? Curious? Oh wait....

The fact that you feel the need to stalk me on other sites is kind of sad yet creepy....but then obviously you prove one thing with that, you have a lot of time on your hands.

I ignore people's points? Wow... hilarious coming from you. Tell me another one. No, no you're the one who's ignoring people's points and are very biased. Example: Nobody agreeing with you in the Galactus vs. Spectre topic because most people here who read comics know Spectre stomps him, or Galactus vs. Prime 1 million(an even more lopsided match up in Supes favor) you think MMH owns Dr. Manhattan but can't touch the SS right? That alone I have no words for.

MMH wins here, disagree or agree as you wish for reasons, scans I specified. What difference does it make if MMH uses his telepathy on someone who has it or not? This is irrelevant and proves nothing. MMH's telepathy has effected people FAR more powerful then him yet he's won due to that alone from Spectre, Shadow Lords, Jenny, the entire JL, the GL core all at once shall I go on? Mean while SS gets beat by mere mortals like Doom, Reed/FF and Black Panther...

Seriously, you're the kind of person someone can show you a picture of an apple and you'd insist it's an orange even with the photo in front of you. So I'm really losing interest in this topic. All you're going on about now is off topic nonsense with bans, telling me I ignore your posts where I have not. You're ignoring mine if anything, I gave you the Jenny scans, do you want me to give you MMH vs. Spectre? Or are you going to tell me SS can beat Spectre now too and that, that's not a worthy feat?