• 124 results
#1 Posted by MFrenzy11 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

• Bloodlust on
  • No morals
  • No BFR
  • Let the fight Begin!

#2 Posted by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Not entirely sure how powerful new 52 MM is, but I'm inclined to say SS..

#3 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer.

#4 Edited by Simon_the_digger (2856 posts) - - Show Bio

Norin.

#5 Posted by Charetter115 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

This doesn't seem fair... Silver Surfer destroys Martian Manhunter.

#6 Edited by MFrenzy11 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

it is fair because MM in New 52 is the ultimate mind rapist no i do not have scans but i have read so indeed this battle would be fair no to mention i don't know if you've been keeping up with new 52 DC JLA but he same JLA that beat Darkseid in new 52 lost to martian manhunter if taking on super wonder woman flash green lantern batman and cyborg beating them and being a mind rape badass doesn't impress you i don't know what does.

#7 Edited by Clark_EL (2583 posts) - - Show Bio

SS

#8 Posted by MFrenzy11 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

am i the only one who seems to think new 52 mm and ss are equal????

#9 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

MMH, he mentally stopped a reality warper in Jenny Quantum from distorting and destroying reality..

am i the only one who seems to think new 52 mm and ss are equal????

You are not...MMH can just get into SS's mind.

#10 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer is too fast for MM. SS for the win.

#11 Posted by New_World_Order (12623 posts) - - Show Bio

it is fair because MM in New 52 is the ultimate mind rapist no i do not have scans but i have read so indeed this battle would be fair no to mention i don't know if you've been keeping up with new 52 DC JLA but he same JLA that beat Darkseid in new 52 lost to martian manhunter if taking on super wonder woman flash green lantern batman and cyborg beating them and being a mind rape badass doesn't impress you i don't know what does.

LOL !

#12 Edited by New_World_Order (12623 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer destroys New 52 Martian Manhunter.

#13 Posted by spiderbuck (2449 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer stomps.

#14 Posted by Clark_EL (2583 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer stomps.

pretty much sums it up right there.

#15 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5197 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer wins

#16 Edited by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

My edge goes to Silver Surfer.

#17 Edited by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer can beat New 52 Martian Manhunter...

#18 Posted by GhostRider2 (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer.

#19 Posted by debeze (243 posts) - - Show Bio

damn dude whats up with all the silver surfer threads srsly

#20 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer curbstomps.

#21 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

New-52 Martian Manhunter lacks the feats so suggest he can handle a morals on Silver Surfer, let alone a morals off one. A no morals Norrin is a scary thing. Casual planet busting attacks, creating singularities in people's eyes, phasing their molecules apart so the target basically just disappears from existence. The list goes on for what Norrin could do without morals.

He officially curbstomps unless someone can post feats that say otherwise.

#22 Posted by MFrenzy11 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: ok this what i wanted to hear NOT SS SUPER CURBSTOMB SPITE THIS FORUM ISNT FAIR AT ALL lol. Bcuz even after @omgomgwtfwtf reasoning i still think it would be close and i say this again . We all no Darkseid is a crazy villain who is extremely powerful and took supes out for a little bit with his ob in the new 52 graphic novel and ds lost to them. Martian Manhunter absolutely destroyed the new jla we now today if mm's forcefeild can block a laser beam from supes couldn't that stop a blast from ss??? i dont know mm's feats min new 52 seem to impress me.... a lot!!!

#23 Posted by MFrenzy11 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

All right i have lost i give up SS STOMP i guess thats what everyone wants to hear so screw me trying to help mm's case

#24 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by crabtree (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

SS wins but MM looks awesome in that pic.

#26 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

MMH

#27 Posted by cortadew (294 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

MMH can pull his heart out, game over

#29 Edited by homicidalmaniac (6902 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Says your mom (yeah that was unnecessary) but MMH is against the odds. O agree bit he can win this

#31 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

My edge goes to a bloodlusted Martian Manhunter

#32 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

MMH can pull his heart out, game over

Unless he's sporting the Infinity Gauntlet to give him a heart - Nope:

The Surfer was allowing himself to be eaten:

And he's appeared as a disembodied voice that made up the snow, air and winds according to him.

He seemed pretty much fine without a heart, brain or body. We could also reference Uni-Lord when he chopped into pieces and reformed himself by the next page.

@mkf30 said:

You are not...MMH can just get into SS's mind.

Unlikely to be a fruitful attempt, given the Silver Surfer has stood up to the mind gem. Something that has made non-telepaths able to floor Charles Xavier in a one on one fight of the mind without even trying to.

#33 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer, beats him twice before round one is over

#34 Posted by Wyldsong (5176 posts) - - Show Bio

Back in the day, I would have stated SS without hesitation. After doing some research on Martian Manhunter...now I am not so sure. I think they both have the tools to pull some wins, though I still favor a no morals Surfer.

#35 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Manhunter doesn't have the feats to compare with Silver Surfer yet. I still think that pre 52 flash beats him.

#36 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5528 posts) - - Show Bio

silver surfer

#37 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, very likely isaac. MMH will mindrape SS...he did it to a reality warper, so ss wont be an issue...

#38 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, very likely isaac. MMH will mindrape SS...he did it to a reality warper, so ss wont be an issue...

Nonsensical ABC arguments in abundance. It's this complete denial and completely contradictory attitude here that makes an argument with you entirely pointless here.

The Surfer is far from defenseless against individuals attacking his mind, he's got the showings to prove that. He's even stood up to his very being being manipulated - which a shout and a bit of power cosmic reminding himself who he is.

But what's the point if you're just going to play dumb because you can get away with it as you insist you're not trolling. Only by the sheer miracle of a glitch can you even post on your accounts and you're doing exactly what you did prior to the ban -to multiple posters in these forums - ignoring their points as you lead them on in an argument until they realize how entirely futile it is. You don't care what I write, because you can ignore it and mutter on things that are either not relevant, don't make sense or plainly lies.

#39 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4927 posts) - - Show Bio

SS

#40 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

ss

#41 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer is unbeatable on the astral plane, MM isn't going to be doing anything to SS

#42 Posted by silverJuggernaut (132 posts) - - Show Bio

silver surfer wins

#43 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

<p>@isaac, obviously you're living in your own world again. Nobody is 'playing dumb' as you say just pointing out the facts and ss's mind have been read by others as well as the fact that you're ignoring that mmh dominates x in telepathy as it's been established...and mmh doesnt need a dumb machine either to scan the entire planet, unlike professor x...so horrible comparison.

Mmh stopped a reality warper, ss wont be an issue. Not to mention, reed, doom, thor far lesser beings have taken down ss. MMH has taken on the entire jl by himself, mindwiped a reality warper who could destroy SS in seconds, read the mind of cosmic beings as proved in stormwatch....obviously you're unaware of this.

#44 Posted by dondave (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer

#45 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

<p>@isaac, obviously you're living in your own world again. Nobody is 'playing dumb' as you say just pointing out the facts and ss's mind have been read by others as well as the fact that you're ignoring that mmh dominates x in telepathy as it's been established...and mmh doesnt need a dumb machine either to scan the entire planet, unlike professor x...so horrible comparison.

Mmh stopped a reality warper, ss wont be an issue. Not to mention, reed, doom, thor far lesser beings have taken down ss. MMH has taken on the entire jl by himself, mindwiped a reality warper who could destroy SS in seconds, read the mind of cosmic beings as proved in stormwatch....obviously you're unaware of this.

You're doing exactly what you always do, providing no substance while continuing on with ridiculous arguments. The only difference now is you're being exceptionally careful on your toes to avoid getting banned for a fourth time. "Playing dumb" refers to how you nonchalantly ignore your proponent's arguments, scans or showings that contradict your own arguments - which for the most part consist of either baseless assumptions or god awful ABC logic that doesn't even make sense as you try to devalue a characters ability by throwing vague references to events that happened (without context) or events that never happened to begin with.

I love how you pretend Professor X has no worthwhile feats outside of Cerebro, how taking on the post-52 JLA is a feat when the Surfer can arguable solo them (with the only threat worth mentioning being the Flash) and ignore the Surfer having muscled his way through a number of universal threats solo. You know, using his powers to actually fight his opponents from actually reality warping him out of existence.

You're claim to fame is Martian Manhunter taking down what you claim to be a potent reality warper with telepathy. That's it, your entire argument and you haven't even posted a scan of it.

Reed Richards has killed Celestials, alternate Galacti and even destroyed the Multiverse / remade it on one occasion. Doctor Doom has made himself omnipotent about half a dozen times and Thor isn't a lesser being - he's a god - that's quite the opposite and you're channeling showings from decades ago - he in recent years has soloed an pantheon of gods and killed Surtur mono-e-mono. So much for "lesser threats" - it's fun when you don't include context isn't it? Like Martian Manhunter has issues going into Atrocious' head.

#47 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer sets a little fire and watches as Martian Manhunter melts into goo >:D

#48 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23384 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer sets a little fire and watches as Martian Manhunter melts into goo >:D

Not if Martian Manhunter removes his heart first :P

#49 Posted by nick_hero22 (6753 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke:

I absolutely love how he keeps misspelling your name, so his posts won't go to your inbox. I wonder is that the reason why they tried to pay him to leave one of the MK forums that he use to be a member of.

#50 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

This is how rumors start. :-(

@isaac_clarke
:

I absolutely love how he keeps misspelling your name, so his posts won't go to your inbox. I wonder is that the reason why they tried to pay him to leave one of the MK forums that he use to be a member of.

Here's the thing, he's gotten hit with the Ban-Hammer three times and only by the sheer luck of a glitch can he post on his accounts. All three times involved me. So the less he trolls me, the less likely he is going to slip up and get banned - again.