• 163 results
#1 Posted by BigCimmerian (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

- Silver Surfer is post annihilation, his morals are on

- Justice League B is consisted of Aquaman, Guy Gardner, Booster Gold, Red Tornado, Steel and Firestorm

- Team is bloodlusted, OK OK before someone attacks me by saying Aquaman is not B list I know that, but who cares :D

#2 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on Surfer? Team has a decent chance. Morals off, SS curb stomps.

#3 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Joygirl (18807 posts) - - Show Bio

Booster Gold is consistently underrated. He gets tossed into these and nobody even notices him despite the fact that he is a serious badass.

#5 Posted by BigCimmerian (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao. weak attempt at spite in my opinion

@god_spawn

@citizenbane

Nope, I just want to see how powerful this B team is and learn more about Red Tornado, Steel and Firestorm, I think that this team can give Surfer good fight.

#6 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao. weak attempt at spite in my opinion

@god_spawn

@citizenbane

SS is a pacifist. In character w/morals means he'll be avoiding the fight rather than atomizing them like he is capable of.

#7 Edited by Fallschirmjager (15335 posts) - - Show Bio

I am boycotting this thread

#8 Edited by BigCimmerian (7863 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Nope, I just want to see how powerful this B team is and learn more about Red Tornado, Steel and Firestorm, I think that this team can give Surfer good fight.

They could. Good call.

@joygirl: Booster Gold is consistently underrated. He gets tossed into these and nobody even notices him despite the fact that he is a serious badass.

Agreed. Maybe he needs a cartoon series or a live action show or something...

#10 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7765 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: the team wins there pretty dang powerful and if they were all bloodlusted including ss then it prob be a draw

#11 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on Surfer? Team has a decent chance. Morals off, SS curb stomps.

this

#12 Edited by DarkRaiden (6573 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm he instantly drains Gardner and Firestorm....the rest probably get restrained or lightly blasted or something.

#13 Posted by MonsterStomp (16160 posts) - - Show Bio
@joygirl said:

Booster Gold is consistently underrated. He gets tossed into these and nobody even notices him despite the fact that he is a serious badass.

Okay, you got my attention. Please feed our ignorance :P

#14 Edited by Joygirl (18807 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: During 52, a Booster Gold that was actually taking himself seriously replaced Superman and people were starting to wonder whether Superman had ever even been that good. He has taken full-hits from Doomsday and his shields absorbed them. He has pretty much complete knowledge of everything and can react accordingly. Booster is a BAMF even though I hate his guts.

#15 Posted by MonsterStomp (16160 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Damn nice. I was just visiting KMC forums to look up his respect thread (pre 52) and he was impressive still.

#16 Posted by comic_book_fan (5312 posts) - - Show Bio

firestorm is the only one that will give him the slightest problem.

#17 Posted by Joygirl (18807 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Damn nice. I was just visiting KMC forums to look up his respect thread (pre 52) and he was impressive still.

I would also like to point out that I F***ING HATE Booster Gold. He's on my Most Hated Characters list at no. 4.

#18 Posted by MonsterStomp (16160 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Lol. Yeah, I got that from the last post. What makes you hate him so much?

#19 Posted by Joygirl (18807 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by kgb725 (6055 posts) - - Show Bio

SS wins easily

#21 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:
@monsterstomp said:

I would also like to point out that I F***ING HATE Booster Gold. He's on my Most Hated Characters list at no. 4.

whaaaaat? why????

#22 Posted by Joygirl (18807 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:
@monsterstomp said:

whaaaaat? why????

@joygirl said:

@monsterstomp: He's a f***ing a******.

#23 Posted by MonsterStomp (16160 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Is it his natural attitude or something?

#24 Edited by Joygirl (18807 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: He's an arrogant, self-absorbed, uncaring, incompetent prick.

#25 Posted by MonsterStomp (16160 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by Starrk01 (345 posts) - - Show Bio

With morals on, in just about every fight the Surfer gets his ass kicked...

...and then he stops messing around and starts one shotting everyone.

#27 Edited by Joygirl (18807 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: Basically yeah. I hate him because he is so intensely hateable.

#28 Posted by Dratini1331 (7010 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Aquaman is not a B-teamer >:,(

Side note, unless PIS, CIS, or WIS is on, team gets rolled up and smoked.

#29 Posted by BigCimmerian (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

I know, I even said that in OP :P

#30 Posted by jashro44 (19878 posts) - - Show Bio

CIS is usually on in a battle forum.

#31 Posted by Experio (14333 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on I think Team 2 would win, Surfur would be surprised with what the team could do and it goes like-wise but they still have a variety of powers mostly due to Guy Gardner. Red's F5-Tornadoes+ wont do much due to Surfer's speed but the rest can put up a decent fight and overtake Surfur especially if their blood-lusted. Morals off would be a completely different situation

Surfur's still a boss

#32 Posted by Dratini1331 (7010 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4926 posts) - - Show Bio

SS stomps badly

#34 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 I have a question: Does the Tornado Tyrant still posses cosmic and/or magic absorbtion? I know that he's drained some of the Fires of Hestia from Wonder Woman's lasso before, I'm just not sure if he still possesses this power. If he can drain the juice out of divine weapons, then....

And @joygirl, is it too far fetched to think that Booster, a man armed with 23rd Century weaponry, wouldn't have power siphons he could deploy here? Dr. Doom proved the strategy quite successful when he employed it. Just asking to gauge possible team options here.

#35 Posted by Joygirl (18807 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by batmannflash (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins with SS's morals on.

This team, especially Aquaman, Guy Gardner, and Booster Gold are very capable heroes.

#37 Posted by Laughingstock (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

If this battle goes into the sea then Aquaman can win this battle for them.

#38 Posted by WillPayton (9191 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with morals on I think SS wins.

#39 Posted by New_World_Order (12604 posts) - - Show Bio

Firestorm is the only problem, and he can't take Surfer alone.

#40 Posted by CaptnMcDeadpool (956 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: Agreed. Silver Surfer destroys this team before they know what even hit them

#41 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1818 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: You realize Guy Gardner is a GL, holds a power ring, arguably the most powerful weapon in the universe? Not only that but Guy is an accomplished GL, has given Hal a run for his money. SS is outmatched here. As far as power set, that supposed B team you came up with is a megapowerful team. Do you really want me to go into detail on what the rest of the DC team guys have accomplished?

#42 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1818 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by homicidalmaniac (6894 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackdog2009 said:

@bigcimmerian: You realize Guy Gardner is a GL, holds a power ring, arguably the most powerful weapon in the universe? Not only that but Guy is an accomplished GL, has given Hal a run for his money. SS is outmatched here. As far as power set, that supposed B team you came up with is a megapowerful team. Do you really want me to go into detail on what the rest of the DC team guys have accomplished?

Guy is consider the weakest Human Green Lantern and the Green Lantern Ring is not the most powerful weapon in the DC Universe.Silver Surfer can drain the GL Energy and Silver would beat Hal too.Silver win this match.

#44 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

yes

#45 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6894 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackdog2009 said:

yes

Nope

#46 Posted by GhostRavage (8403 posts) - - Show Bio

If this battle goes into the sea then Aquaman can win this battle for them.

Hahahaha!

#47 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6894 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by GhostRavage (8403 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@monsterstomp: He's an arrogant, self-absorbed, uncaring, incompetent prick.

Don't forget he's a thief too, standing of the edge of kleptomania...

#49 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:
@blackdog2009 said:

yes

Nope

i said yes to his last sentence. the one asking "Do you really want me to go into detail on what the rest of the DC team guys have accomplished?"

#50 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1818 posts) - - Show Bio