Silver Surfer Vs Justice League

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@oocmikey: Coming from the one person who thinks Justice League wins.

I think your fanboyitis is clouding your vision. Like I said, it says New 52 Justice League, which means Batgod has comic awareness and flash killed Darkseid. Plus everyone knows Darkseid would stomp SS. So what's the issue? What exactly are you missing here? or are you trolling me?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#252  Edited By CitizenSentry

@oocmikey: Oh if you're going to get all technical with versions etc... Silver Surfer recreated the universe and one shot Galactus. Silver Surfer stomps.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey: Superman has absolutely no chance against SS. SS is faster and much more powerful, and could probably compete with Supes physically. Flash isn't a threat to SS in the least bit.

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey: Oh if you're going to get all technical with versions etc... Silver Surfer recreated the universe and one shot Galactus. Silver Surfer stomps.

Versions? The current version of Flash in Justice League 45 is the God of Death. Who killed Darkseid. Darkseid stomps SS. Surfer loses. Stop denying it. Also, if we're doing versions. Flash goes back in time and stops SS from being born. If we're doing versions, Superman lobotimizes SS and he floats like a vegetable in space. The best versions of Flash and Superman stomps SS best versions. You just can't except that can you, bringing up a jobber like Galactus.

@stl9997 said:

@oocmikey: Superman has absolutely no chance against SS. SS is faster and much more powerful, and could probably compete with Supes physically. Flash isn't a threat to SS in the least bit.

I've never seen SS bench press earth for a week straight, so he isn't stronger. There has NEVER been any evidence of SS being faster than superman or Flash at all, if anything they are lightyears faster than him. All I know is threads are lock because Darkseid stomps SS so hard. Flash is the God of Death and just killed Darkseid. What's the issue? Or are you going to keep pulling opinions from thin air?

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey: Oh so your going to say because Surfer hasn't replicated a single physical feat, he's weaker? I also said compete, not stronger. Supes probably has the edge in physical strength, but in raw power and abilities, Supes gets stomped. How does he avoid having his molecules manipulated by someone as powerful as Surfer? He doesn't. Your trying to use amped versions to make an argument. Flash was merged with the Black Racer, it wasn't his normal strength.

But if you wan't to argue "current" JL as someone already stated, Current Surfer is recreating the Universe and 1 shotted Galactus, who is many times over more powerful than Darkseid. Current SS could stomp 2 JLs. Get over it. You're the only one arguing your opinion and that should say something.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@oocmikey: Black Racer and Flash merged were also assisted by the Anti-Monitor to kill Darkseid. I believe you said Flash killed Darkseid? Clearly a group effort from Anti-Monitor with a merged Flash.

wyrm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By wyrm

Surfer

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997 said:

@oocmikey: Oh so your going to say because Surfer hasn't replicated a single physical feat, he's weaker? I also said compete, not stronger. Supes probably has the edge in physical strength, but in raw power and abilities, Supes gets stomped. How does he avoid having his molecules manipulated by someone as powerful as Surfer? He doesn't. Your trying to use amped versions to make an argument. Flash was merged with the Black Racer, it wasn't his normal strength.

But if you wan't to argue "current" JL as someone already stated, Current Surfer is recreating the Universe and 1 shotted Galactus, who is many times over more powerful than Darkseid. Current SS could stomp 2 JLs. Get over it. You're the only one arguing your opinion and that should say something.

-No, never said he was weaker in the feats department, I'm saying Supes would beat him, point blank, period.

-Okay so you admit he isn't stronger correct? That's good.

-Good think Supes isn't all raw power and abilities right, but don't act like SS is eons ahead of him in that category, which means he doesn't get stomped.

-Because of his Invulnerability. How does all other powerhouses avoid having their molocules rearranged by people with that ability? They all probably have writers that state they have invulnerability. If that''s the case, he should rearrange everyones molecules correct? Child please.

-I'm not using amped versions, I'm using current, present day, canon version of how they are right now. If you don't like that, don't cry to me.

- Is Black Racer Flash not currently Flash? Am I making something up? Is that comic not on shelves RIGHT NOW as the most up to date?!

-Current surfer isn't a God of Death nor Batgod. Current surfer one shotted Galactus who isn't stonger than Darkseid. Darkseid STILL stomps SS.

-Saying Galactus is stronger than Darkseid is garbage, and I'll find a forum and debate with anyone there.

-Yes, I'm the only person arguing my opinion with you and one other person. But BEFORE the JLA became gods, if you read the forum, a lot of people picked the JLA. Now that they are Gods, I'm sure that number will rise, and you can't stand it can you?

-Godly JLA killed Darkseid, Darkseid has threads locked from him stomping SS, SS <<<<< Regular Supes let alone the entire JLA. That must say something.

@stl9997 said:
No Caption Provided

@oocmikey: Black Racer and Flash merged were also assisted by the Anti-Monitor to kill Darkseid. I believe you said Flash killed Darkseid? Clearly a group effort from Anti-Monitor with a merged Flash.

Um, if you look at it, clearly Flash and Black Racer are under the Anti-Life equation right? Anti-Monitor only made flash attack Darkseid, it isn't a duel blow, it's just Flash and Black Racer merged, killing Darkseid, Anti-Monitor has no effect on Darkseid. Just on Godly Flash? SO what is your point? Black Racer Flash killed Darkseid who everyone knows would stomp SS. Issue?

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey:

You misread what I had said about Supes and SS strength comparison, but if you want to make it appear I changed my opinion, whatevs.

Surfer is eons ahead in that category, so you are incorrect. Surfer could rip Supes molecules apart and Supes would have no answer.

Supes has no feats to suggest he is superior to SS, and to say so means eith your fanboying or just don't know anything about Silver Surfer.

Darkseid is stronger than Galactus? silly. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/darkseid-vs-galactus-32243/

I would gladly CaV Surfer v.s Supes or Surfer v.s Flash.

My point is that he is merged with another character which is not Flash. Even with his merged power, Current Surfer would kill Death Flash, bring him back, and kill him again.

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997 said:

@oocmikey:

You misread what I had said about Supes and SS strength comparison, but if you want to make it appear I changed my opinion, whatevs.

Surfer is eons ahead in that category, so you are incorrect. Surfer could rip Supes molecules apart and Supes would have no answer.

Supes has no feats to suggest he is superior to SS, and to say so means eith your fanboying or just don't know anything about Silver Surfer.

Darkseid is stronger than Galactus? silly. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/darkseid-vs-galactus-32243/

I would gladly CaV Surfer v.s Supes or Surfer v.s Flash.

My point is that he is merged with another character which is not Flash. Even with his merged power, Current Surfer would kill Death Flash, bring him back, and kill him again.

-I don't care if you changed your opinion or not, I read what you said.

-Surfer isn't eons ahead, and if that's the case, anyone with that ability should be able to rip up supermans molocules, so let's toss invulnerability out the window. Either way, he can't, because that's what invulnerability means, which it the answer of it, shall I repeat myself, INVULNERABILITY IS THE ANSWER FOR IT, but your fanboyitis is through the roof.

-Superman has benched press the earth for a weak straight, took omega beams to the back, and been declared the God of Strength, and it isn't like he's hit a limit, which leads me to believe he's much more impressive than his showings. You can cry about it all you want, Surfer has stalled out quite a number of times.

-Lol, thanks for the thread, I just found seven more threads of Darkseid vs Galactus, going through them as we speak, but nice try with your one.

-CaV is love, CaV is life, and you sort out the details when it comes to it, because I'm not in the mood to figure it all out.

-Lol, he sure would, wouldn't he? My point is, Darkseid stomps SS according to comicvine and the threads that has been locked for Darkseid stomping him. Death God killed Darkseid, Darkseid >>> SS. Too bad you want to ignore that.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By stl9997

@oocmikey: You would call me a fan boy in the face or everyone else on the thread calling you the fan boy? My time here is done. If you did a Current SS vs Darkseid thread, you would see. Or you could actually look at the SS gauntlet you made yourself and see the general though on SS against Supes. But it's your opinion.

BTW the Galactus v.s Darkseid thread is the most relevant battle thread between the two. Galactus is leagues above Darkseid, which I would again CaV with you on it whenever, just let me know. Bye

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997 said:

@oocmikey: You would call me a fan boy in the face or everyone else on the thread calling you the fan boy? My time here is done. If you did a Current SS vs Darkseid thread, you would see. Or you could actually look at the SS gauntlet you made yourself and see the general though on SS against Supes. But it's your opinion.

BTW the Galactus v.s Darkseid thread is the most relevant battle thread between the two. Galactus is leagues above Darkseid, which I would again CaV with you on it whenever, just let me know. Bye

Hey, everyone is entiled to an opinion, if you don't like mine, so be it.

Like I stated earlier, you do all the work for the CaV and I'd be more than happy to indulge.

Lastly, you gave me the thread, only to dismiss it now, lol make sure when you give people stuff it adds to your point, not take away from it.

Good day sir

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey: I didn't dismiss the thread I posted, I said it was the most relevant.

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997: But you are currently ignoring all of your CaV propositions. Don't matter, I don't want to do one with you anyway. And yes, the most relevant to you. I've already flipped through a bunch of them, Oh well.

Good day sir.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey: Relevant in that when your search Galactus v.s Darkseid it is the first to come up, and I can set up the CaV now if that works for you?

SS v.s Flash or Supeman?

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

new 52 flash's ability to control the speed force at his whim could be pretty useful