#1 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

who takes it

#2 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

silver surfer,in this one,and i know you are doing this to make me mad

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

silver surfer

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet Jesus, please just stop with the spite.

#5 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

fear monger says:

"silver surfer,in this one,and i know you are doing this to make me mad"

Why would you get mad? Realize where your character resides on the ladder and accept it.

#6 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"fear monger says:
"silver surfer,in this one,and i know you are doing this to make me mad"
Why would you get mad? Realize where your character resides on the ladder and accept it."

i do,i know he will lose to SS, and put up a fight anginst the likes of hulk and superman,

#7 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer takes it with ease

#8 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAare you seriousHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

#9 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAare you seriousHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Would you mind explaining your opinion clearly

#10 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

That isn't clear enough?

#11 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Well who is it directed at?

#12 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"the thread........... does this really need explaining?"

OK, yeah it is kinda obvious

#13 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

the thread........... does this really need explaining?

#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

hellboy lol who can beat and arm made of brimestone lol. Or the arm made of the side of my house.

#15 Posted by King Saturn (224189 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer for the win.