#1 Posted by ghost_rider1 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off. Battle takes place in space. Who wins?

#2 Posted by blackadamFTW (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know.

Morals off Surfer isn't someone to trifle with, but IIRC Kyle and Hal are both planet busters. It should be close.

SHAZAM

#3 Posted by ghost_rider1 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio

I think silver surfer can take them.

#4 Edited by lemurboy123 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

silver surfer ,hal would be the hardest to beat out of the three but silver surfer shouldn't have much of problem to beat them.

#5 Posted by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal and Kyle are the biggest threats. John isn't a slouch but I believe he's the weakest link here.

But "morals off"...makes it more complicated.

#6 Posted by Jeronimo (804 posts) - - Show Bio

The Silver Surfer wins here. Morals off is the deciding factor.

#7 Posted by TheSupremeBeing (260 posts) - - Show Bio

The Lanterns win

#8 Posted by Typhion (660 posts) - - Show Bio

Good battle. Kinda depends on what kinda day Hal's having IMO. Really could be a split, but I'll go with the surfer. I think it would take a bit for the lanterns to figure out how to stop him, and in that time, he gets the win.

#9 Posted by boschePG (3367 posts) - - Show Bio

morals off I take Surfer

#10 Posted by Mr_Explicit1 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing Surfer has to do is wear them down to the point where they need to recharge their Power Rings, then move in for the kill.

#11 Edited by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

The Three Lanterns together would defeat Silver Surfer.

#12 Posted by yodagod (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

Against any one of them Surfer should win easily, but all three are too much IMO. Even without morals, unless Surfer can directly manipulate the ring energy and or overpower their collective wills (not likely in this group), I just don't see him doing it.

#13 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (758 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

I don't know.

Morals off Surfer isn't someone to trifle with, but IIRC Kyle and Hal are both planet busters. It should be close.

SHAZAM

Eh, being a planet buster isn't really enough to say someone has the power to beat SS(Not that a planet buster couldn't do damage, because he certainly would), together they might because now its three planet busters, but before I'd decide I'd really need to see something.

Do you have any scans? Not really of them destroying planets, but something significant enough to show that they really effed up whatever it is they were attacking.

#14 Posted by blackadamFTW (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

@Uno_Oscuro: I'll try and find some. I know I can find Hal blasting a whole through Amazo.

SHAZAM

#15 Posted by WillPayton (11827 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Hal and the lanterns, but they might be losing this one. Silver Surfer is too damn fast and powerful, especially if he's not holding back.

I think Hal w/ 3 power rings has a better chance than 3 separate lanterns.

#16 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3973 posts) - - Show Bio

The lanterns can take it, but it will be a great fight.

#17 Posted by Mercy_ (93267 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's try not feeding trolls, guys,

#18 Posted by AverageKoala (246 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jeronimo said:

The Silver Surfer wins here. Morals off is the deciding factor.

#19 Posted by Mr_Explicit1 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

The Surfer does not Need to recharge or tire like a Lanterns do. Plus he can make his self intangible and phase through any constructs and traps they might try to use. His cosmic awareness could also warn him of any plan they might use against him, And it can detect his enemy weakness.

#20 Posted by Thorcules (68 posts) - - Show Bio

SS got this