Silver Surfer vs Hal Jordan and SuperGirl.

• 89 results
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Rules.
Nomorals.
All are Bloodlusted.
No Prep.
Fight takes Place in a Life less Galaxy near the Sun.
Who wins and why current SS BTW.

No Caption Provided

Light of the Ring
Light of the Ring

Supergirl.
Supergirl.
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

The Surfer.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By czarny_samael666

Surfer...

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say the team wins.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@czarny_samael said:
Surfer...
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jojjimbo

Man this could go either way, but I'm gonna go with the Surfer for the majority.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By czarny_samael666

How? Surfer uses TP - they die. Surfer thanks to CA knows SG's weaknes, so he just will change Sun into red one. Or drain her, star and GL's ring. Or turn intangible and use his matter manipulation. 

Or he just go on them and crush them. Mjolnir barely hurts him, he one-shots Thor level being, he isn't hurt by full Nova Force attack. If I would have to choose an enemy who should have a chance agaisnt him I would pick someone like Tyrant, Destroyer or Mangog, not someone like Hal, Thor, Supe or Gladiator.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By monarch2016

team

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011 said:
team

Nope. Surfer stomps.
Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hoboseid

If Hal or Supergirl get power drained they will die as weak little human beings in the vacuum of space.
Surfer with cosmic awareness could just power drain either of them, once he power drains one either Hal or the Girl then he's boosted himself on their energy and would absolutely stomp the second person. You're better off putting Silver Surfer against someone like Atom (who might be able to counter some of Surfer's moves) or all rounders like Wonder Woman or Thor to make the fight last . Hal and Supergirl have kill switches or off switches, when Surfer drains them, they are done
Surfer has drained bricks, drained solar energy out of a very powerful female enemy, drained space ships, 
drained cosmic levelers, drained the gamma energy out of Hulk....energy/molecular manipulation is something Surfer does with ease

He drains him

lantian1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lantian1

Jordan could probable solo, especially with his latest showing with the ring

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Killemall

yeah i see absolutely no reason why surfer cant drain both the lantern and supergirl of their respective energies.   

@dccomicsrule2011: why the hell is supergirl's skirt so long man, that's not fair. :) 

Put something like that and maybe more ppl would say supergirl ;) 
Put something like that and maybe more ppl would say supergirl ;) 
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By termiteone4ever

THis match goes to the team. 
Current HAL just killed Korna and proved with the green lantern ring he can kill immortals .  
Supergirl is not a easy take down. We all know even with the red son the powers doesnt go instantly.  
Anyway the Team has this due to Green lantern and the combine might supergirl 

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By tensor
@termiteone4ever: i agree with that ,hal last feat that he pull off makes silver surfer rip
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@czarny_samael said:

How? Surfer uses TP - they die. Surfer thanks to CA knows SG's weaknes, so he just will change Sun into red one. Or drain her, star and GL's ring. Or turn intangible and use his matter manipulation.   Or he just go on them and crush them. Mjolnir barely hurts him, he one-shots Thor level being, he isn't hurt by full Nova Force attack. If I would have to choose an enemy who should have a chance agaisnt him I would pick someone like Tyrant, Destroyer or Mangog, not someone like Hal, Thor, Supe or Gladiator.

@venomoushatred1001 said:
@baron2011 said:
team
Nope. Surfer stomps.
Why?

Hal just killed a immortal Krona this is no easy win Krona>>>>Silver Suffer. and Hal has made shots that put a hole through Amazo who had WW powers Supes ETC SS is not Surviving a shot like that we have bean over this SS can not drain A JL ring stop speculating please. Also Hal has TP shileds he can block SS TP and put one on Kara to Hal has resisted TP with out shields because of his Will power.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Surfer. Supergirl is a liability.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By termiteone4ever
@czarny_samael said:
 How? Surfer uses TP - they die. Surfer thanks to CA knows SG's weaknes, so he just will change Sun into red one. Or drain her, star and GL's ring. Or turn intangible and use his matter manipulation.   Or he just go on them and crush them. Mjolnir barely hurts him, he one-shots Thor level being, he isn't hurt by full Nova Force attack. If I would have to choose an enemy who should have a chance agaisnt him I would pick someone like Tyrant, Destroyer or Mangog, not someone like Hal, Thor, Supe or Gladiator.
Please HAl is not as weak as you think to TP second Drain is not going to work with the green lantern around .Let me state this . Since you like the live on this DRAIN thing. We all know Surfer has a limit to draining i dont recall them stating it was unlimited. WEll since green lanterns can drain as well this been proven in countless of scans.HAL is capable of KILLing surfer with ease after the STunt he pulled on KOrna well Surfer dont stand a chance. This was Hal with a regular green lantern ring. Back to the draining there was never limit stated on draining when it comes to HAl jordan. Please Thor level beings what prove you have this ? Silver surfer always have trouble with Thor even with powered up as he is today . He still on PAr with Thor. Superman is always going to be debatable Surfer.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@PunkMastaFlex said:
Surfer. Supergirl is a liability.
Really? as I stated She can act as a destraction and Hal can possibly one shot SS he did kill a Imortal tgink about how that sound he also put a hole through Amazo.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
SS is not surviving that shot.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@dccomicsrule2011
Yet he has survived Galactus's shots and Thor's hammer throws with no damage. Suuure.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@PunkMastaFlex said:
@dccomicsrule2011: Yet he has survived Galactus's shots and Thor's hammer throws with no damage. Suuure.
Are you saying SS has better durability then Amazo? A guy who takes on the entire league because Superman has survived shots from Abstracts before.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@dccomicsrule2011
Stop putting words in my mouth. Superman isn't in this thread. You can't compare using A>B>C logic without any valid reason to believe Amazo has power above Galactus. It's simple, Galactus's energy blasts > Hal's blast.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@PunkMastaFlex said:
@dccomicsrule2011: Stop putting words in my mouth. Superman isn't in this thread. You can't compare using A>B>C logic without any valid reason to believe Amazo has power above Galactus. It's simple, Galactus's energy blasts > Hal's blast.
  1. I mention Superman because Amazo has the power of Superman WW MM ETC.
  2. Superman has taken shots from a Abstracts and Amazo durability>>>>Superman's
  3. I doubt if a bloodlusted Big G ever hit Galactus because if BIG G was going all out SS would have bean killed.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@dccomicsrule2011
1. Does Amazo have the same amount of CIS/PIS as Superman does? No. Superman's durability feats also outclasses Captain Marvel due to this. 
2. CIS and PIS. Superman has been injured by beings on his level and hits from beings on his level. Surfer however, has proven to not have been injured by any of Thor's attacks currently so far.  
3. Galactus just blasts for the hell of it. It's still easily > Hal's own blast.
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:

@baron2011 said:
team
Nope. Surfer stomps.
Why?Hal just killed a immortal Krona this is no easy win Krona>>>>Silver Suffer. and Hal has made shots that put a hole through Amazo who had WW powers Supes ETC SS is not Surviving a shot like that we have bean over this SS can not drain A JL ring stop speculating please. Also Hal has TP shileds he can block SS TP and put one on Kara to Hal has resisted TP with out shields because of his Will power.

Changed my mind. Current Hal might win this.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
  1. I would not call it that Superman just have way more comics with him in it it has nothing to do with that. Amazo durability has taken alot more then Supes has tread upon him
  2. Not CIS PIS Superman has taken shots from people on his level and not bean hurt it takes more then one.
  3. Alot of people has taken shots from Galactus so they can take it to? SS is not surviving a shot that can do that to Amazo.

Real Name
Current Alias
Aliases
Professor Ivo's Amazing Android, Timazo, Humazo, Hourmazo
Relatives
Professor Ivo (creator), Kid Amazo (cyborg offspring)
Affiliation
Status
Alignment
Identity
Marital Status

Characteristics
Eyes
Unusual Features
Pointed ears, Red skullcap
Origin
Origin
Developed by Professor Ivo, the project known by the name AMAZO was intended to be the pinnacle of accelerated evolution. Utilizing "absorption cells" designed to duplicate the abilities of super-powered beings, the nano-tech android could replicate anything from super-strength to telepathy.
Place of Birth
Professor Ivo's Laboratory

Contents

[show]

History Edit

Credited as being the world's first official android, Amazo was created by the immortal, evil mastermind Professor Ivo. Utilizing superior "absorption cell" technology, Amazo can replicate the super powers of any metahuman he encounters. And so, Amazo became one of the most dangerous menaces to originally oppose the Justice League of America. While initially programmed to serve the agenda of his creator - to find any means to prolong Ivo's immortality, Amazo had outgrown his original agenda.

Taking on the Justice of America, Amazo has several heroic enemies. For a time, he was imprisoned in an airtight chamber within The Fortress of Solitude, after challenging Superman. However, he eventually escaped that prison, and resumed his rivalry with the JLA, as well as the Justice Legion A's Hourman. A cybernetic hero from the 853rd century, Hourman's presence made Amazo resentful and bitter. But while Hourman - who later joined the new JSA, then departed to his original time period, is no longer Amazo's primary foe, Superman and the rest of the Justice League were still present to pose a continual problem for Amazo. While his programming and own sentience have displayed no intent on world conquest, Amazo exists as a monster of sorts, whose very being is a hazard to all of humanity.

Powers and Abilities Edit

Powers

Absorption Cells: throughout Amazo's synthetic body permit the android to replicate the special abilities of any super-beings in his immediate proximity. With every being encountered, Amazo becomes even more powerful and virtually unstoppable. Originally, he could only use one power at a time and has duplicated Superman's strength, The Flash's speed, Green Lantern's power ring, and Wonder magic lasso among others. In most cases, Amazo possesses a 'default' form consisting of the powers of the first five (post-Crisis) JLA members, capable of adapting to incorporate other powers. After years of battling the JLA to a standstill, he recently "upgraded" by absorbing part of Hourman's Worlogog which gave him time traveling powers as well.

Power Amplification: The ability to absorb others' powers and magnify them to greater levels.

• His "Default Template" powers include those of:
  • Intelligence and Skills of Batman
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By czarny_samael666
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:

@baron2011 said:
team
Nope. Surfer stomps.
Why?Hal just killed a immortal Krona this is no easy win Krona>>>>Silver Suffer. and Hal has made shots that put a hole through Amazo who had WW powers Supes ETC SS is not Surviving a shot like that we have bean over this SS can not drain A JL ring stop speculating please. Also Hal has TP shileds he can block SS TP and put one on Kara to Hal has resisted TP with out shields because of his Will power.
This only mean that Krona was weak. 
Hal would have turn on his TP shields. And he doesn't know Surfer's powers. 
@termiteone4ever said:
@czarny_samael said:
Please HAl is not as weak as you think to TP second Drain is not going to work with the green lantern around .Let me state this . Since you like the live on this DRAIN thing. We all know Surfer has a limit to draining i dont recall them stating it was unlimited. WEll since green lanterns can drain as well this been proven in countless of scans.HAL is capable of KILLing surfer with ease after the STunt he pulled on KOrna well Surfer dont stand a chance. This was Hal with a regular green lantern ring. Back to the draining there was never limit stated on draining when it comes to HAl jordan. Please Thor level beings what prove you have this ? Silver surfer always have trouble with Thor even with powered up as he is today . He still on PAr with Thor. Superman is always going to be debatable Surfer.
1.He is, until he will make shields for TP.
2.No. Show me Hal resisting drainning from someone with as good drainnig as Surfer has
3.Krona feat isn't worth anything. Krona didn't show anything really special.
4.Superman always will be nothing to Surfer. And Current Surfer crushed Thor, BRB and Thor from Canncerverse.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:

@baron2011 said:
team
Nope. Surfer stomps.
@termiteone4ever said:
@czarny_samael said:
1.He is, until he will make shields for TP. 2.No. Show me Hal resisting drainning from someone with as good drainnig as Surfer has 3.Krona feat isn't worth anything. Krona didn't show anything really special. 4.Superman always will be nothing to Surfer. And Current Surfer crushed Thor, BRB and Thor from Canncerverse.
you are just Making things UP Krona is not weak please read a comic with him in it and Hal has resisted TP with out the shields as I stated before. Please show me SS draining something like a GL ring stop assuming things we have bean over this already.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By termiteone4ever
@PunkMastaFlex said:
@dccomicsrule2011: Yet he has survived Galactus's shots and Thor's hammer throws with no damage. Suuure.
This is no morals . Those shots he received from Thor wasnt a kill shot or anything to Take him out for good. Now the Blast that Thor Gave galactus back in those Old scan. Was surfer HIt with the same blast that hurt Galactus i think not. So Stating that he has survive those attack doesn't mean anything. He is not surviving a blast that Kill Korna there is no Counter for that . Even worse Korna was Powered up with all entities. Again surfer loses here. He is even out numbered. Speed here is more than match for him. Supergirl is Top notch also and her close combat speed is way faster than surfer he cant even escape. With Hal jordan there Surfer is not winning .
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@termiteone4ever
I don't have to respond to you. I know about your history and how you debate and how your incredibly biased.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By termiteone4ever
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:

@baron2011 said:
team
Nope. Surfer stomps.
@termiteone4ever said:
@czarny_samael said:
1.He is, until he will make shields for TP. 2.No. Show me Hal resisting drainning from someone with as good drainnig as Surfer has 3.Krona feat isn't worth anything. Krona didn't show anything really special. 4.Superman always will be nothing to Surfer. And Current Surfer crushed Thor, BRB and Thor from Canncerverse.
When did surfer Crush Thor ? Please the head butt issue ? Thats not even fight there is no winner . As a matter a fact Thor will not lose to surfer. Cancerverse Doesnt even apply here Let me try that in his real Thor.  
Stating that the korna feat doest apply is only showing that you are been bias. The power What Korna has is and was way greater than surfer By a great distance. He was even powered up with the entities and had extra rings . Your argument of putting down Korna is null 
Superman will always be more than surfer in comics books. All the possibilities that Surfer has to win goes for the same with superman. THere is a counter for every argument with Surfer and superman. Superman will always be  spark in all arguments even with surfer or anyone. Surfer would never be able to take down supes and i am going to leave it at that because this is not a Supes / Thor  nor Beta argument. Again Surfer is not surviving a blast from HAL.. Where is this did it state that surfer is drain proof. We all know to magic and technology and various powers that easily counters his own he is Weak.  
Avatar image for thesupremebeing
thesupremebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By thesupremebeing

i think Silver Surfer if its current , classic would beat them seperate but not togather
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever
How would Surfer die from a blast from Hal when Surfer has survived blast from Galactus, Thanos, Odin, and others? Superman will never be better than Surfer at anything. Surfer would just drain him, or Tp him or... Wait, what am I doing? I'm getting off topic.  
Super girl gets easily drained, leaving Hal vs Surfer. After a tough fight,  Surfer wins due to a great number of ways. 

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@termiteone4ever
How would Surfer die from a blast from Hal when Surfer has survived blast from Galactus, Thanos, Odin, and others? Superman will never be better than Surfer at anything. Surfer would just drain him, or Tp him or... Wait, what am I doing? I'm getting off topic.  
Super girl gets easily drained, leaving Hal vs Surfer. After a tough fight, surfer wins due to a great number of ways. 

Because all were going easy on him except Thanos Hal has made shields for blast that can  kill Superman and more Krona is way stronger then Silver Surfer so is Amazo all have bean hurt or killed by Hal.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By termiteone4ever

@termiteone4ever
Super girl gets easily drained, leaving Hal vs Surfer. After a tough fight,  Surfer wins due to a great number of ways. 

You cant compare a blast from galactus not knowing the level. Is every blast that galactus makes can destroy galaxies ? no i think not. Surfer is Galactus herald giving him an example blast or a blast wasnt made to kill him . Now if you can tell me Galactus was blood lusted out to kill surfer and gave him a blast to kill him you really think surfer would survive? ..This  drain you speak of is not going work because the green lanterns can drain too. Again comic didnt state a limit on Green lantern Drain. unlike surfer. You might need to look at the Scan TP not going to work . This easy drain you talking about isnt going to work on high level skilled powerful people with Invulnerability who is fighting near the sun. its not as easy as you think. You are making it seems like BAM their energies to zero. Show me scan With Surfer Draining Thor/ Gladiator/ Or beta RAY or even Sentry or anybody high level to weak stage. BAck to your off TOPIC Superman will always be greater than surfer. Why he has fought Villains and heores aboove and higher than surfer and win. BAck on Topic . The team win. 
@dccomicsrule2011:  
Excellent point . Amazo on that level would rape Surfer twice with Lube and no lube. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By czarny_samael666
@termiteone4ever:
@dccomicsrule2011 :

To both:
Hal wasn't powered up in that story. His will just override Guardian's rule, by which GLs wasn't supposed to hurt Guardians. Guardians have many low showings currently. And looking on situation in which they were (and that controlled GLs already attacked Ganthet in that story), it isn't that suprising that Hal could do that. 

Many rings? And? He had them for few seconds. He was rather depending on Parallax's power, but we know that Parallax isn't so effective on people who he had possesed in the past. What also was a part of the whole crossover. Krona was mad, stupid... Call it like You want... Sinestro without any ring was able to slow him down. Normal person without ring! The whole point of that battle (as about any against enities) is who better understands them, not who is more powerfull. Entities also didn't want to help Krona. He was their ruler, which makes him weak, becuase they give You power when THEY want to give You power. Also, how one person could feel all these things to makes them effective? He couldn't. And Hal was sure about that. Hal was full of willpower and his willpower was greater than all Krona's feelings, because they were cancelling each other. 

I've read whole cross, Hal is my fauvorite hero in DC and if You want to see possesed GLs look on Emerald Guardians in which some telepath was controlling many of them at once. 

That is why I know that Krona's fight wasn't impressive in means of power. 

@termiteone4ever

That won't be hard. Don't let them, make You belive that defeating Krona was impressing in that way. It was, but in some ways, but it wasn't a power feat at all.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By termiteone4ever
@PunkMastaFlex said:
@termiteone4ever: I don't have to respond to you. I know about your history and how you debate and how your incredibly biased.
Whats strange you did respond to me . Second you sound familiar. I know what i said in respond to you comment only open other peoples eyes to you trying to make this one sided. Calling me bias because i dont agree with you. Even if you had argue with me back then. You should know this if you can make better sence and i see where i am wrong . I will Admit it . So if you knew my history you should know that . For someone who is Bias or have this so call Bad history. I should been at least banned or kicked off here. We know better / then again you should know better. Not every one is blind to your Points or doesnt see loop holes. I also read comics and for every scan there is full story. Just remember that. 
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:

@termiteone4ever

You cant compare a blast from galactus not knowing the level. Is every blast that galactus makes can destroy galaxies ? no i think not. Surfer is Galactus herald giving him an example blast or a blast wasnt made to kill him . Now if you can tell me Galactus was blood lusted out to kill surfer and gave him a blast to kill him you really think surfer would survive? ..This  drain you speak of is not going work because the green lanterns can drain too. Again comic didnt state a limit on Green lantern Drain. unlike surfer. You might need to look at the Scan TP not going to work . This easy drain you talking about isnt going to work on high level skilled powerful people with Invulnerability who is fighting near the sun. its not as easy as you think. You are making it seems like BAM their energies to zero. Show me scan With Surfer Draining Thor/ Gladiator/ Or beta RAY or even Sentry or anybody high level to weak stage. BAck to your off TOPIC Superman will always be greater than surfer. Why he has fought Villains and heores aboove and higher than surfer and win. BAck on Topic . The team win. 
@dccomicsrule2011:  Excellent point . Amazo on that level would rape Surfer twice with Lube and no lube. 

First of all, Since when has a Green Lantern show any ability to drain others, nevertheless Surfer. Second, Surfer cannot drain thor or the other people you mentioned, not because they are high level beings but because their powers don't come from an energy sourse unlike Hal Jordon, whos power comes from an ENERGY ring. Tp would work on Hal, show me a scan that proves it won't. Besides surfer could kill him with in the Astrastral plane, mind rape, or Transmutation. 

Supes will always lose to Surfer as long as there is no PIS. Just because he beat poeple YOU THINK is better than Surfer, doesn't mean he can beat Silver Surfer himself. Thats called ABC logic and that doesn't apply to comics.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By termiteone4ever
@czarny_samael said:
@termiteone4ever:
@dccomicsrule2011 :

To both:
Hal wasn't powered up in that story. His will just override Guardian's rule, by which GLs wasn't supposed to hurt Guardians. Guardians have many low showings currently. And looking on situation in which they were (and that controlled GLs already attacked Ganthet in that story), it isn't that suprising that Hal could do that. 

Many rings? And? He had them for few seconds. He was rather depending on Parallax's power, but we know that Parallax isn't so effective on people who he had possesed in the past. What also was a part of the whole crossover. Krona was mad, stupid... Call it like You want... Sinestro without any ring was able to slow him down. Normal person without ring! The whole point of that battle (as about any against enities) is who better understands them, not who is more powerfull. Entities also didn't want to help Krona. He was their ruler, which makes him weak, becuase they give You power when THEY want to give You power. Also, how one person could feel all these things to makes them effective? He couldn't. And Hal was sure about that. Hal was full of willpower and his willpower was greater than all Krona's feelings, because they were cancelling each other. 

I've read whole cross, Hal is my fauvorite hero in DC and if You want to see possesed GLs look on Emerald Guardians in which some telepath was controlling many of them at once. 

That is why I know that Krona's fight wasn't impressive in means of power. 

@termiteone4ever

That won't be hard. Don't let them, make You belive that defeating Krona was impressing in that way. It was, but in some ways, but it wasn't a power feat at all.
IF you know all this dont be blind to the rest, he clearly had more rings and the entities ( Korna). You complaining about low showings doesnt hides the fact they are powerful. Every hero or villians has low showing and that wasnt one of them. The will of the Lantern is Great and Korna is way greater than surfer in every way.  They are immortals even if he over rid the rule with his High will that means surfer is not going to stand chance of surviving his attack. What you talking about Few seconds. You talk as if the power of the ring needs time to settle so the user can use to it . This is Korna he doesnt need time. Again you acting and claiming its no big Deal. Yes it is . Dont try to Put  down the Feat . Korna has always been powerful . Oh please Again you try to pick errors or low showing in comic or the writer trying to keep certain character alive. Again anybody can preach on low showing in comics again the lantern feat was on high level he was powerful to Stomp silver surfer easily . This is not in your favor. This is just Hal showings. Why dont you talk about the high showings on Korna instead you feast on some of the lower ones. Why i should just laugh at the Fact of even Galactus low showing where Thing Punch him down and various low showings. Does that mean Galactus is weak . No i think not. Now i am not saying you dont have any knowledge of the Character. You telling me that he is one of your Fav in DC doesnt say anything. When clearly Surfer in Marvel you are bigger fan. HAL Jordan is more than match. With Super girl here its not going to be any easier for the Surfer. The Korna feat is good feat. Then there is Amazo Feat And we all know Amazo is no joke. 
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By termiteone4ever
@termiteone4ever said:

@termiteone4ever

@dccomicsrule2011:  Excellent point . Amazo on that level would rape Surfer twice with Lube and no lube. 

First of all, Since when has a Green Lantern show any ability to drain others, nevertheless Surfer. Second, Surfer cannot drain thor or the other people you mentioned, not because they are high level beings but because their powers don't come from an energy sourse unlike Hal Jordon, whos power comes from an ENERGY ring. Tp would work on Hal, show me a scan that proves it won't. Besides surfer could kill him with in the Astrastral plane, mind rape, or Transmutation. 

Supes will always lose to Surfer as long as there is no PIS. Just because he beat poeple YOU THINK is better than Surfer, doesn't mean he can beat Silver Surfer himself. Thats called ABC logic and that doesn't apply to comics.
You might need to start reading more Green lantern comics. What are you talking about Power source? Every energy is from a power source. I am not using ABC logic here at all . I am talking facts/ comic rules even the my opinion. The Superman/ Silver surfer will always be debatable . There are  many scans about ,I think even some here posted that . I think you have let this Astrastal plane and transmutation going to your head. First off this is a Green lantern you might need to catch up . HAL jordan will is High Astrastal plane or not he either gets out or Will his way To victory. He could Kill Surfer also . Again surfer is out numbered he loses. Super Girl is no Joke.  No superman Descendant or family goes down easy we all know that even if Surfer has chance of beating super-girl it wouldnt be as easy or they way you imagine it . Assume that all these things would work on Supergirl even worse a High will and imagination like HAl jordan
phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By phliuy

my head hurts from reading that. 

Also can someone explain what TP is? I'm still new here, lol

Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hoboseid

TP = telepathic attack, psionics , telekenesis

and Surfer is so strong and fast the fight might go something like this 

Hal is powerful, but against Surfer he's too mortal and too slow
 Silver Surfer vs Supergirl - he hits her with red sun rays, power drains, bfr's her, uses kryptonite, fuses her body into the ground like Manhunter did Superman on the JL table, or Surfer just speed blitzes her cos he's faster or does any number of abilities to end this in a microsecond

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jojjimbo

I see this fight going along these line's, Surfer grabs Super Girl and takes her to the future or another dimension (which ever is fastest/easiest for him)and leaves her there....then he comes back and fight Hal, the fight take Hours or Day's Both are evenly match. but time is running out for Hal. Hal's rings runs out of juice, rendering Hal helpless. so Silver Surfer creates an atmospheric bubble around him and drop him off at the nearest  habitable planet where He then knocks him unconscious. next SS take's  a few hours of R&R he drinks back a few pinacolada's, then take off for the future/dimension where he left Super Girl, and starts to fight. Surfer starts Bombarding Her with a combo of Red sun radiation/TP attacks.till She succumb, He then drops Her of with Hal. and fly's away pondering...why oh why dint ask for Super Girls phone number,  the end.

Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hoboseid
@termiteone4ever said:
we all know that even if Surfer has chance of beating super-girl it wouldnt be as easy or they way you imagine it .
Surfer stomps supergirl, its a no contest
phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By phliuy
@Hoboseid: IF you KEep responding to TERmite, he'll JUst keep Responding with Nonsensical arguments and MInd -boggling capitilization.  

(like that^)
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By difficlus
@czarny_samael said:
Surfer...
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By isaac_clarke
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Yes he would, he's survived being chopped to pieces and scattered by Uni-Lord, only to be up by the next page completely fine.  
Heck he's even been able to defend himself from reality warping, why he is completely owned by a blast, despite tanking multiple blasts from individuals far more powerful than Amazo or most of the League, would be a complete shock 

Just to make a quick note, the Immortal Krona isn't quite what he used to be, like at all.
Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael: Hal can be Intangible and he can make SG intangible as well. 
@isaac_clarke said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

1Yes he would, he's survived being chopped to pieces and scattered by Uni-Lord, only to be up by the next page completely fine.  Heck he's even been able to defend himself from reality warping, why he is completely owned by a blast, despite tanking multiple blasts from individuals far more powerful than Amazo or most of the League, would be a complete shock  Just to make a quick note, 2the Immortal Krona isn't quite what he used to be, like at all.
1.wasn't he amped up by Black body?It's been awhile since I read that arc. 
2Indeed. 
I agree with most, SS wins.
lantian1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lantian1

It would be easier for hal Jordan to cut off the surfer's power

Surfer is utilises the power cosmic
Heat
light
radiation
hyperspace
The green lantern ring manipulates all those spectrums using the emotion of will to do it.

Hal could enclose surfer in a bubble cutting off access to all those sources of energy

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By isaac_clarke

@lantian1 said:
It would be easier for hal Jordan to cut off the surfer's power Surfer is utilises the power cosmic Heat light radiation hyperspace The green lantern ring manipulates all those spectrums using the emotion of will to do it. Hal could enclose surfer in a bubble cutting off access to all those sources of energy
He utilizes it for everything, from actually being the Silver Surfer to his very perception of reality and time. 
The Silver Surfer has hopped dimensions, universe, etc and worked fine, much like you've had Quasar literally siphon a star's worth of energy from him and the Surfer not even notice.  
I find it extremely unlikely Hal is going to cut the Surfer off from the astral plane / power cosmic and depower him by wrapping him in a construct bubble, which he could just as likely siphon easily.

@war of light_2814 said:
1.wasn't he amped up by Black body?It's been awhile since I read that arc. 2Indeed. I agree with most, SS wins.
Not sure, not even entirely sure if he ever gave that upgrade up either.  
Regardless it wouldn't be the first time he was chopped up and repaired himself with the power cosmic without a problem, albeit Uni Lord was one of his more impressive regenerative showings.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By difficlus
@war of light_2814 said:

@czarny_samael: Hal can be Intangible and he can make SG intangible as well. 

@isaac_clarke

said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

1Yes he would, he's survived being chopped to pieces and scattered by Uni-Lord, only to be up by the next page completely fine.  Heck he's even been able to defend himself from reality warping, why he is completely owned by a blast, despite tanking multiple blasts from individuals far more powerful than Amazo or most of the League, would be a complete shock  Just to make a quick note, 2the Immortal Krona isn't quite what he used to be, like at all.
1.wasn't he amped up by Black body?It's been awhile since I read that arc. 2Indeed. I agree with most, SS wins.
he wasn't amped, he just utilized the souls he had obtained and even drained energy from uni-lord himself. He turned the souls he had into energy and blasted Uni lord then took form unilord himself while he had been bashing him around.  
-___- seriously how often has Hal utilized that intangible stuff. I'm not counting on SS to do so either in this case but he should be at least able to avoid any tags from Hal and drain SG very easily.