Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Maniac1997 said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Valkaad said:
" @Red_Blade: That was after Thanos was resurrected by death and Thanos was basically in a league of his own.  "
Thanos beat Surfer to death, with his bare fist,   Lightning hurt him a few times actually ,if its consistent then it isnt PIS  Because Surfer can't access hyperspace in combat, the only time he can access it is when hes traveling from point A to point B, in terms of combat speed and reflexes Surfer is slow as hell  Not really, Lanterns can shield from planetary explosions and black holes and contain Super novas  Simple, Hal can hurt him the same way other people do "
Did just hear what I heard dat surfer is slow in combat then why has he been able to evacuate and entire planet while fighting a very powerful being and the guy didn't even know surfer was gone it has been said surfer could doge 1000 machine gun bullets at once in a nano second surfer has god like reflexes you make now sense people think because he doesn't go hyperspace in combat he's slow does superman hyperspace in combat no spiderman reflexes are 15 times better than a average human and in the daredevil/spiderman vs silver surfer comic it was said surfers reflexes were at Least a 100 times faster "

That’s one long sentence lol.

Silver Surfer should win this in a good fight.

If CIS is involved Hal may have this in the bag.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By mace1111

john beat hal before in  GL - Mosaic,john has come along way too,and i consider him has good has hal,i think he really his the best green lantern,but that's me.
if hal could beat surfer so could john.
now for surfer vs the best lanterns,it could go either way,but a green lantern has a chance to win.

departed402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By departed402

Hal. I agree with Red Blade's year-old arguments
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By isaac_clarke
@departed402 said:

Hal. I agree with Red Blade's year-old arguments

Red Blade was saying the Surfer still won, despite bringing up low showings, PIS and plain nonsense. 
IE:  
Mentioning the Rhino when the Surfer was trying to talk to him, Rhino charges, knocks him into some whater, Surfer then Proceeds to knock the Rhino out of the water and have him helplessly by the horn COMPLETELY unharmed, preparing lay the pain train on his face. 
Storm lightning bolting someone that can't even feel the heat from !@#$ing stars and casually tank worse on a regularly basis.
Etc. 
Great argument.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#107  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@czarny_samael said:

Surfer easily. By drainning, telepathy, speedblitz, maybe even by matter manipulation...

Absolutly Not .
  1. Draining has already been adressed some of the Best drainers in the DCU could not drain the Ring SS is not either it is just speculation.
  2. TP Hal has resisted TP with out shields so TP is no problem with shields Hal resisted Despero.
  3. Speed Blitz no Hal has kept up with The Flash and even caught Zoom I know Zoom was going easy but he still caught him when Supes and WW could not also Hal said in Sinestro Corps War "I broke the Sound barrier before Guy could finish his sentence proving Hal could react to sound"
  4. Tranmution will not work Hal can also Manipulate Matter.
I agree SS wins but not easy I say SS wins 7/10 Maybe 8/10 depends.
Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer, 9/10.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By jojjimbo

Silver Surfer wins.

kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By kajitatsu

Surfer 7 or 8/10, he's the most adept user of the Power Cosmic aside from the Big G.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By difficlus

No single GL can take on Silver Surfer...

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#112  Edited By dernman

You would think Surfer and should but I have seen surfer get taken out by people that no way should have been able to take him out. That happens a less with Jordan.
Jordan also has a higher tendency to beat people he has no business beating. Winner? I dunno.

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By mrtrevorguy
@BatDance: well said by good sir
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By difficlus
@Dernman said:
You would think Surfer and should but I have seen surfer get taken out by people that no way should have been able to take him out. That happens a less with Jordan. Jordan also has a higher tendency to beat people he has no business beating. Winner? I dunno.
well they are fighting at the best of their abilities. Without idiot writers dumming down Silver Surfer not a lot of people in comics can match him. In terms of versatility he is second to no one in comics....
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By isaac_clarke
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:

Surfer easily. By drainning, telepathy, speedblitz, maybe even by matter manipulation...

Absolutly Not .
  1. Draining has already been adressed some of the Best drainers in the DCU could not drain the Ring SS is not either it is just speculation.
  2. TP Hal has resisted TP with out shields so TP is no problem with shields Hal resisted Despero.
  3. Speed Blitz no Hal has kept up with The Flash and even caught Zoom I know Zoom was going easy but he still caught him when Supes and WW could not also Hal said in Sinestro Corps War "I broke the Sound barrier before Guy could finish his sentence proving Hal could react to sound"
  4. Tranmution will not work Hal can also Manipulate Matter.
I agree SS wins but not easy I say SS wins 7/10 Maybe 8/10 depends.
1. I somewhat doubt it's been addressed. Are any of these "Best Drainers" in the DCU anywhere close to the Surfer in energy manipulation? Because he has really good energy manipulation feats, channeling the energies of the creation event(crunch) while dying from the damage Tenebrous and Aegis pounded him repeatedly with, seems like a little easier than siphoning energy from a GL when a little pencil sized techno device has been doing it with seemingly ease. 
2. Resisting TP? That is nice: 

Even as the Spectre Manhunter effortlessly, the actual pages words not mine, into his mind. So resisting Despero is good, but that doesn't make Hal immune to telepathic assaults, much-less the Astral Plane. 
3. I agree, speed blitz is highly unlikely. 
4. The Surfer in every shape and form is a better matter manipulator so I don't know why the also part is included. 
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@venomoushatred1001 said:
Surfer stomps.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@isaac_clarke
  1. Ca draning is unlimited the Crunch is simple energy The Oan energy is complicated it can do what ever it wants it is up to the users will if the user has enough will it could probably bust a Universe they say there is not limit it is only limited by the users will it is different then normal energy and Also Manhunters can do it because they where ones the servers of the Guardians that is why they have a power battery in there head.
  2. Never said he was immune but the shields make them resistant of TP Despero is no chump when it comes to TP.
  3. Ok.
  4. He may be better but Hal is great himself he has condensed The atomic structure of a Star and hi Auto sheilds protect against Molecular structure.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By isaac_clarke
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@isaac_clarke
  1. Ca draning is unlimited the Crunch is simple energy The Oan energy is complicated it can do what ever it wants it is up to the users will if the user has enough will it could probably bust a Universe they say there is not limit it is only limited by the users will it is different then normal energy and Also Manhunters can do it because they where ones the servers of the Guardians that is why they have a power battery in there head.
  2. Never said he was immune but the shields make them resistant of TP Despero is no chump when it comes to TP.
  3. Ok.
  4. He may be better but Hal is great himself he has condensed The atomic structure of a Star and hi Auto sheilds protect against Molecular structure.
1. Wait what? I said channel the energies of crunch, not absorb it and dump it into a place where Atom is god.  

Albeit it was in a surfing motion, it's why he was literally being torn apart, ergo a dying surfer can manipulate a great deal of energy that Galactus himself would have trouble playing with for a great deal of time. 
I have no idea why Oan energy would be anymore difficult than the Crunch was. 
Uh what? There is a limit to how much will the rings can even handle: 

They can't simply bust universes if you have infinite will. 
2. As far as I remember Lanterns actually have to put that protection up, if it was up all the time wouldn't Martian Manhunter have trouble contacting any lantern via TP? Muchless they wouldn't ever have showings of TP effecting them.
4. Okay, I'm not big on the whole transmutation win being that much on the table, sure the Surfer has done it to kill folks, even if by accident, but it's not something he's going to do to every single person he runs into.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@isaac_clarke said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@isaac_clarke
  3. Ok.
1. Wait what? I said channel the energies of crunch, not absorb it and dump it into a place where Atom is god.  

Albeit it was in a surfing motion, it's why he was literally being torn apart, ergo a dying surfer can manipulate a great deal of energy that Galactus himself would have trouble playing with for a great deal of time. 
I have no idea why Oan energy would be anymore difficult than the Crunch was. 
Uh what? There is a limit to how much will the rings can even handle: 
 They can't simply bust universes if you have infinite will. 2. As far as I remember Lanterns actually have to put that protection up, if it was up all the time wouldn't Martian Manhunter have trouble contacting any lantern via TP? Muchless they wouldn't ever have showings of TP effecting them.4. Okay, I'm not big on the whole transmutation win being that much on the table, sure the Surfer has done it to kill folks, even if by accident, but it's not something he's going to do to every single person he runs into.
  1. I know SS did that and it is impressive but Oan energy is complicated and The best DC drainers could not drain it so SS draining it is speculation.
  2. Bad writing Kyle has created Oblivian that was going to destroy the Universe so The GL can bust A Universe with good writing.
  3. Hal has resisted TP with out shields if he feels SS trying To use TP Hal will put up shields.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the only thing that limit the ring's power t is user's will,then more ring won't mean more power but that's contradict to what've been shown so far.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@war of light_2814 said:
If the only thing that limit the ring's power t is user's will,then more ring won't mean more power but that's contradict to what've been shown so far.
Well it  Is matters of Will Kyle created Oblivian which could bust a Universe.
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@war of light_2814 said:
I don't remember what exactly happened so I might recheck it still,Kyle creating a universal threat is vastly contradict to his normal showing.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@war of light_2814 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@war of light_2814 said:
I don't remember what exactly happened so I might recheck it still,Kyle creating a universal threat is vastly contradict to his normal showing.
Here are the scans. Oblivian explaining How Kyle done it.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:  
Thanks for scan but as far as I can remember Oblivion never bust universe best thing he's done is creating Quasars and as I already state,it doesn't make any sense.I'm looking for a more consistent showing.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#125  Edited By karrob

Surfer

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@war of light_2814 said:
@dccomicsrule2011:  Thanks for scan but as far as I can remember Oblivion never bust universe best thing he's done is creating Quasars and as I already state,it doesn't make any sense.I'm looking for a more consistent showing.
I said he could have collapsed The Universe as Adam strange said in other words he could have busted the Universe.
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@war of light_2814 said:
@dccomicsrule2011:  Thanks for scan but as far as I can remember Oblivion never bust universe best thing he's done is creating Quasars and as I already state,it doesn't make any sense.I'm looking for a more consistent showing.
I said he could have collapsed The Universe as Adam strange said in other words he could have busted the Universe.
Ok.but my point is it don't make sense.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@war of light_2814 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@war of light_2814 said:
It does not if Kyle has these powers he should be stomping I think he just never try if he does with all his might he could do it.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By isaac_clarke
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

"  I know SS did that and it is impressive but Oan energy is complicated and The best DC drainers could not drain it so SS draining it is speculation. " 

But I just honestly don't understand how it's more complicated than the energies of crunch, it is speculation, much of this battle is. 

"Bad writing Kyle has created Oblivian that was going to destroy the Universe so The GL can bust A Universe with good writing." 

How is it bad writing? GL aren't and never will be depicted as universe busters under their own power. Even the Oblivion guy was tapping into Dark Matter given your scans to power a universe collapsing Quasar, as little sense as that makes.  

"Hal has resisted TP with out shields if he feels SS trying To use TP Hal will put up shields. " 

A power telepath will bring him down long before he does, much less feels it. Regardless telepathy isn't needed either.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Boobster

Silver Surfer. Spite.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#131  Edited By Deadcool
@Boobster said:
Silver Surfer. Spite.

Nice argument
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@war of light_2814 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@war of light_2814 said:
It does not if Kyle has these powers he should be stomping I think he just never try if he does with all his might he could do it.
So he's been holding back all the time?That's completely nonsense.Majority of his shown suggest that he's a planetary-multi planetary level and as I'm reading GL comics for  years it's pretty obvious to me that the ring itself also has limit.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@war of light_2814 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@war of light_2814 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@war of light_2814 said:
So he's been holding back all the time?That's completely nonsense.Majority of his shown suggest that he's a planetary-multi planetary level and as I'm reading GL comics for  years it's pretty obvious to me that the ring itself also has limit.
Yes it has been stated many times the ring is only limited to th users will Many Many times Oblivian explained how Kyle done it sop yes Kyle does not try hard enough.
@isaac_clarke said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

"  I know SS did that and it is impressive but Oan energy is complicated and The best DC drainers could not drain it so SS draining it is speculation. " 

But I just honestly don't understand how it's more complicated than the energies of crunch, it is speculation, much of this battle is. 

"Bad writing Kyle has created Oblivian that was going to destroy the Universe so The GL can bust A Universe with good writing." 

How is it bad writing? GL aren't and never will be depicted as universe busters under their own power. Even the Oblivion guy was tapping into Dark Matter given your scans to power a universe collapsing Quasar, as little sense as that makes.  

"Hal has resisted TP with out shields if he feels SS trying To use TP Hal will put up shields. " 

A power telepath will bring him down long before he does, much less feels it. Regardless telepathy isn't needed either.

1. The Crunch is just simple energy it is not complicated like GL energy like I said Gl power is unlimited it is only limited by the users will.
  2. If they will are strong enough they can I said if they will is strong enough IF it is Hal and Kyle still have fears they are not fearless and it has been stated many times if you are fearless and your will is the highest can be you should be able to bust a Universe. The point is Oblivian can collapsing The Universe and that is busting the Universe if they would not stop him.
  3. I agree SS wins but this would be a good fight.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By jojjimbo

Silver Surfer wins.

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By blacharrt

Photon was able to absorb all of the power of the lantern ring to the point Kyle could barely do anything at all.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@war of light_2814 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@war of light_2814 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@war of light_2814 said:
Yes it has been stated many times the ring is only limited to th users will Many Many times Oblivian explained how Kyle done it sop yes Kyle does not try hard enough.     

Hyperbole and off-hand statement doesn't mean anything at all.It's pretty clear that you'll become more Powerful with more rings.the scan Isaac clarke post also suggest that the ring does have Limit and I can bring  bunchs scan of Kyle put  effort in a fight(which would hurt me as I'm a GL fan). c'mon you don't really think GLs are universe busters,do you?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@blacharrt said:
Photon was able to absorb all of the power of the lantern ring to the point Kyle could barely do anything at all.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Cross overs are non canon.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@war of light_2814 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@war of light_2814 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@war of light_2814 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@war of light_2814 said:

Hyperbole and off-hand statement doesn't mean anything at all.It's pretty clear that you'll become more Powerful with more rings.the scan Isaac clarke post also suggest that the ring does have Limit and I can bring  bunchs scan of Kyle put  effort in a fight(which would hurt me as I'm a GL fan). c'mon you don't really think GLs are universe busters,do you?

If they have enough Will they can But Kyle always doubt himself Oblivian explained Already I said if they have enough will but no GL has enough and never will have enough.But PC Hal was a beast.
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@war of light_2814 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@war of light_2814 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@war of light_2814 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@war of light_2814 said:

If they have enough Will they can But Kyle always doubt himself Oblivian explained Already I said if they have enough will but no GL has enough and never will have enough.But PC Hal was a beast.
So what's your Opinion a)Kyle is a universe buster or b)the ring can bust the universe but GL don't have enough Will to do it?neither of that make sense for the reason that already been state.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@war of light_2814 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@war of light_2814 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@war of light_2814 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@war of light_2814 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@war of light_2814 said:

So what's your Opinion a)Kyle is a universe buster or b)the ring can bust the universe but GL don't have enough Will to do it?neither of that make sense for the reason that already been state.
Its is B Gl can bust but do not have enough will to do PC Hal was able to slow time down in the Whole Universe Like I said no Gl will ever be able to bust a Universe but with enough will they can it does makes sice since Oblivian explainYou can do anything if you have the will which no GL will ever have.
SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#141  Edited By SoA

im a fan of the lantern corp(any/every lantern corp really) but while a GL is powerful , they do get their butts handed to them and call in for backup surfer stands alone and besides crossovers (infinity gauntlet , annihilation ) he can take on pretty much anything thrown his way 
threats that need teams , sufer has done it on his own . there was mention of mephisto , thanos , galactus , and the hulk . but all these guys are already deemed damn near invincible . hal has been beaten , and the threats mentioned can beat him too. another point , surfer doesnt run out of power . the ring does . unless hal is going to be possed by parallax  or back up shows up surfer has him beat . oh and mention of affecting pure will ? SS has resurrected the dead, manipulates energy and radiation of any kind , and never tires as well as above mentioned never runs out of power . i have love for all comics (marvel , DC, image, etc) and i can honestly say SS wins 4 out of 5 against Hal

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:  
As I already explain Oblivion thing is contradict to normal show/explaination The scan from the previous page and the fact that several of characters collect rings to gain more power is something you've yet to address.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@war of light_2814 said:

@dccomicsrule2011:  As I already explain Oblivion thing is contradict to normal show/explaination The scan from the previous page and the fact that several of characters collect rings to gain more power is something you've yet to address.

Well I will give it a try and say that It gives you more power the ring has 100% power with more that means more power for example when Hal took the Gl rings in Sinestro coprs wars he needed about 11 maybe 12 to sue it power but Sinestro only needs one because Sinestro can install fear better I see the more rings mean more power and as I said Ni body is Fearless that is why even the best Gl's Hal and Kyle still have fears Hal has said it many of times until a truly fearless GL comes(never going to happen) then we can call Hyperbole.
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:  
I think you don't understand what I'm trying to say so I would make it clear,If the ring has unlimit power supply and the only thing that prevent you from using entirely of it awesome might is the limitation of your will(or other emotion that required to fill the certain type of the ring)then there's no point to have multiple power rings since your Will would be the same and you would still have the same level of power.that's not what have been show.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@war of light_2814 said:

@dccomicsrule2011:  I think you don't understand what I'm trying to say so I would make it clear,If the ring has unlimit power supply and the only thing that prevent you from using entirely of it awesome might is the limitation of your will(or other emotion that required to fill the certain type of the ring)then there's no point to have multiple power rings since your Will would be the same and you would still have the same level of power.that's not what have been show.

But you would be Have more power the ring only has 100% power level  it would be the same but you will have more impact that is the same with a gun people have two guns for more shooting The same with a ring as I said no one is fearless if some one truly fearless comes and the ring does not work then it is hyperboal no Gl is fearless that is why not Hal not Kyle no body.Also the ring has a limit you have to recharge it every 24 hours and it power is not unlimited you have ti charge it it has 100% energy and More rings mean more energy so with 10 rings you have 1000% percent do you get it now?
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By blacharrt
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@blacharrt said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
JLA/Avenger is Canon, and has been established as cannon in DC for a long time.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@blacharrt said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@blacharrt said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
JLA/Avenger is Canon, and has been established as cannon in DC for a long time.
Really where have it been stated?I would just like to see you.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@blacharrt: I just looked it up DC made it canon but Marvel did not so Photon is not Earth 616 Photon so still non canon to Marvel so the scan is irrelevent.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By blacharrt
@dccomicsrule2011: The events actually did carry over in both Marvel and DC, it didn't simply stop, in Photon's official marvel handbook it' states that she can absorb the powers of a green lantern, so you are wrong still it is 616 Photon.  But the fact that it is Canon in DC mains that a Lantern can be completely drained of his ring's power almost instantly.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@blacharrt said:

@dccomicsrule2011: The events actually did carry over in both Marvel and DC, it didn't simply stop, in Photon's official marvel handbook it' states that she can absorb the powers of a green lantern, so you are wrong still it is 616 Photon.  But the fact that it is Canon in DC mains that a Lantern can be completely drained of his ring's power almost instantly.

Really? I own the Marvel official Encyclopidia and they say nothing of Photon Draining a GL ring.