who takes it i think ss would win he would find some way to put gr out

#2 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"who takes it i think ss would win he would find some way to put gr out"

Boy, aren't YOU smart...

#3 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

is this serious. surfer no contest.

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

considers doing a thread asking for no more silver surfer battles like the one of DBZ

#5 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm one of GR's biggest supporters here, but I think cosmic energy trumps him.

It's possible for Ghost Rider to take down the Surfer if he penance stared him, but he wouldn't do it even if he got the chance.

Surfer ftw.

#6 Posted by Evilone65 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

GR your my boy....but the SS would send you to hell.

#7 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

Evilone65 says:

"GR your my boy....but the SS would send you to hell."

Can Ghost Rider be killed?

#8 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Evilone65 says:
Can Ghost Rider be killed? "

Sigh.

Depends.

He used to be killable but you had to either get Blaze/Ketch (very difficult, since they would usually just turn into Ghost Rider), use holy weapons, or somehow separate him from the Rider.

Now, Ghost Rider is apparently an angel which doesn't make sense because he can and has been killed by holy weapons (like say a bullet with holy water that had crosses etched in it). Why would holy weapons take down the angel of vengence?

But I degress.

The point is that the most common way to kill the Rider (the holy weapons one) may or may not work any more. I hope it does, just because we see enough really onesided fights with the Rider that I'd like him to have a weakness.

#9 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom says:

"Alpha says:
"Evilone65 says:
Sigh. Depends. He used to be killable but you had to either get Blaze/Ketch (very difficult, since they would usually just turn into Ghost Rider), use holy weapons, or somehow separate him from the Rider. Now, Ghost Rider is apparently an angel which doesn't make sense because he can and has been killed by holy weapons (like say a bullet with holy water that had crosses etched in it). Why would holy weapons take down the angel of vengence? But I degress. The point is that the most common way to kill the Rider (the holy weapons one) may or may not work any more. I hope it does, just because we see enough really onesided fights with the Rider that I'd like him to have a weakness."

I guess I should have worded that better.

I was asking could he be killed with anything other than magic?

And you have answered that. So how could SS beat him, if his power is based on something that SS power doesn't have control over?

#10 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Zoom says:
"Alpha says:
"Evilone65 says:
Sigh. Depends. He used to be killable but you had to either get Blaze/Ketch (very difficult, since they would usually just turn into Ghost Rider), use holy weapons, or somehow separate him from the Rider. Now, Ghost Rider is apparently an angel which doesn't make sense because he can and has been killed by holy weapons (like say a bullet with holy water that had crosses etched in it). Why would holy weapons take down the angel of vengence? But I degress. The point is that the most common way to kill the Rider (the holy weapons one) may or may not work any more. I hope it does, just because we see enough really onesided fights with the Rider that I'd like him to have a weakness."
I guess I should have worded that better. I was asking could he be killed with anything other than magic? And you have answered that. So how could SS beat him, if his power is based on something that SS power doesn't have control over? "

I just honestly don't know how cosmic vs demonic goes when it comes to power source.

I don't think Blaze has ever fought anyone cosmically empowered, but I always felt the power cosmic was kinda a deus ex thing and most writers would allow someone with it to hurt just about anyone even the Rider.

I could be completely wrong, though.