WILL WIN

#3 Posted by Dynamo (53 posts) - - Show Bio

ICEMAN WILL NOT BEAT SILVER SURFER

#4 Posted by thegaminboy (49 posts) - - Show Bio

the silver surfer would beat the crap outta iceman and the flash

#5 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit0 says:

"http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4706/iceman9tn.jpg ICEMAN WIN "

Iceman wasn't part of the equation, but Silver Surfer kills both him, the Flash while Black Panther has him in a hold that will potentially rip his arm off, and then he transports BP into a star.

#6 Posted by Cal Kingsley (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know! I sometimes feel as though the comics are under estimating The Flash. He can run the speed of LIGHT. When someone punches you in the face that's going maybe 50km/h. If The Flash punches you, that's going 1,079,252,848.8 km/h ... Ouch ... If he can run that fast then it would surely mean anything going SLOWER than that speed is something he can easily dodge. I mean, if he wasn't able to then he'd just keep running into walls. Let's keep in mind that Silver Surfer can FLY. I mean... that's important. If this was Heroclix, though, I do believe Silver Surfer would win because he doesn't take damage for pushing. Still, The Flash is hella fast and could just run away if ever he feels he's not doing so great. LOL

#7 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Cal Kingsley says:

"I don't know! I sometimes feel as though the comics are under estimating The Flash. He can run the speed of LIGHT. When someone punches you in the face that's going maybe 50km/h. If The Flash punches you, that's going 1,079,252,848.8 km/h ... Ouch ... If he can run that fast then it would surely mean anything going SLOWER than that speed is something he can easily dodge. I mean, if he wasn't able to then he'd just keep running into walls. Let's keep in mind that Silver Surfer can FLY. I mean... that's important. If this was Heroclix, though, I do believe Silver Surfer would win because he doesn't take damage for pushing. Still, The Flash is hella fast and could just run away if ever he feels he's not doing so great. LOL"
Surfer can exceed the Speed of Light.
#8 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer = Death to Flash , Iceman actually all the x-men and JLA

#9 Posted by Cal Kingsley (13 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman621 says:

"Cal Kingsley says:
"I don't know! I sometimes feel as though the comics are under estimating The Flash. He can run the speed of LIGHT. When someone punches you in the face that's going maybe 50km/h. If The Flash punches you, that's going 1,079,252,848.8 km/h ... Ouch ... If he can run that fast then it would surely mean anything going SLOWER than that speed is something he can easily dodge. I mean, if he wasn't able to then he'd just keep running into walls. Let's keep in mind that Silver Surfer can FLY. I mean... that's important. If this was Heroclix, though, I do believe Silver Surfer would win because he doesn't take damage for pushing. Still, The Flash is hella fast and could just run away if ever he feels he's not doing so great. LOL"
Surfer can exceed the Speed of Light."

Perhaps, but Flash has the ability to steal energy and transfer it to another thing. Therefore, he can steal all of Silver Surfer's speed and transfer it to himself in order to make himself much faster. I guess it depends on the universe we're fighting in. In a JLA vs Avengers battle, The Flash inserted kinetic energy into Thor's hammer and made it so that it would project itself at immense speeds right into Thor's head. I just don't know the variables included in his power to steal energy

#10 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman621 says:

"Cal Kingsley says:
Surfer can exceed the Speed of Light. "

so can flash

#11 Posted by The_Animal (9 posts) - - Show Bio

silver surfer he is faster than all of them if you see the trailer hes like so fast so i say silver surfer nuf said

#12 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84615 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer aint faster then Flash, Black Panther just showed how weak Surfer really is.

Moderator Online
#13 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

speed says:

"spiderman621 says:
"Cal Kingsley says:
Surfer can exceed the Speed of Light. "
so can flash"
I know he can.
#14 Posted by Dynamo (53 posts) - - Show Bio

he can beat also the crap out of blackpanther

#15 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

The Surfer Wins

#16 Posted by Silver Runner (11 posts) - - Show Bio

yup i am dyanamo in a diffrent acount

#18 Posted by Mixed Man (12 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all Silver Surfer is not faster then The Flash and second of all flash would definently win

#19 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all, Silver Surfer crosses galaxies in mere minutes (that's fantastically faster than light for those playing at home)! Secondly, explain how YOU think Flash could win.

Surfer would simply grab Flash by the throat (and he could) and then bring him up into the void of space until Flash's lungs exploded.

#20 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"First of all, Silver Surfer crosses galaxies in mere minutes (that's fantastically faster than light for those playing at home)! Secondly, explain how YOU think Flash could win.Surfer would simply grab Flash by the throat (and he could) and then bring him up into the void of space until Flash's lungs exploded. "

Because his costume is more roxxor?

#21 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, i'll discect that piece by piece...

ok, surfer is fast i'll admit that, but as far as i know he is still limited to under the speed of light. if this is wrong can someone point me to where surfer can travel faster than the speed of light please.

secondly he couldn't grab flash... he couldn't even physically affect flash unless flash wanted him to.

flash, at a picoseconds notice can slip into hyperspeed and vibrate his moplecules out of sync with the rest of the universe allowing anything to pass through him.

now how flash would win, i can think of two way's just of the top of my head how flash could defeat surfer in under 10 seconds.

1. grabbing surfer and accelorating into the speed force and throwing him into it.

flash had done this several times to get rid of villians, i have no problem concieving him to do it to surfer.

1. accelorating to the just under the speed of light, and punching surfer at that speed.

for those playing at home mass increeses the faster you go, by the time flash hit around the speed of light (3,000,000,000,000 meters per second aprox for those interested) he would be punching the surfer with somewhere around the mass of a red dwarf star. even surfer can't stand up to that.

well there's my reasons

M

#22 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash would win because his costume is more roxxor... I SAY NO BECAUSE GAMBIT IS VICTORY!!!

#23 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver surfer would make Flash slide and it would win this way

#24 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, real logic there

lol jk

M

#25 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

methos says:

"ok, i'll discect that piece by piece... ok, surfer is fast i'll admit that, but as far as i know he is still limited to under the speed of light. if this is wrong can someone point me to where surfer can travel faster than the speed of light please. secondly he couldn't grab flash... he couldn't even physically affect flash unless flash wanted him to. flash, at a picoseconds notice can slip into hyperspeed and vibrate his moplecules out of sync with the rest of the universe allowing anything to pass through him. now how flash would win, i can think of two way's just of the top of my head how flash could defeat surfer in under 10 seconds. 1. grabbing surfer and accelorating into the speed force and throwing him into it. flash had done this several times to get rid of villians, i have no problem concieving him to do it to surfer. 2. accelorating to the just under the speed of light, and punching surfer at that speed. for those playing at home mass increeses the faster you go, by the time flash hit around the speed of light (3,000,000,000,000 meters per second aprox for those interested) he would be punching the surfer with somewhere around the mass of a red dwarf star. even surfer can't stand up to that. well there's my reasons M"

And what happens when Surfer puts a Black Hole directly in Flash's path?

#26 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

can surfer create a black hole without being sucked into it himself?

M

#27 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

He's putting it in Flash's path not his own, but for sake of argument I'll say Wormhole instead.

#28 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm just asking can he create a black hole?

even so flash could bounce off the speed force to avoid death, time travel might be a consiquence of this action but he'd still be alive

M

#29 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

methos says:

"i'm just asking can he create a black hole? even so flash could bounce off the speed force to avoid death, time travel might be a consiquence of this action but he'd still be alive M "
I don't have an example of it but I know Heralds can exceed light speed and even time travel as well.
#30 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so he can exceed the speed of light

fair enough it'd be a tough one to say then, but if thats true then i'll say surfer would win

M

#31 Posted by REV (3 posts) - - Show Bio

first time ever replying.

but you do know that silver surfers power, being the power of cosmic enables him to turn almost any object to anyhting he wants it to be by his own will. from what i have seen and read this is true.

This has been shown in many comics as well as the fantastic 4 cartoon when his powers where stolen from dr. doom.

as well as he does fly wouldnt he just fly above the flash and just use his powers from that angle??enless the flash has that ability ??

#32 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

methos says:

"ok so he can exceed the speed of light fair enough it'd be a tough one to say then, but if thats true then i'll say surfer would win M"

By his very job description he has to fly faster than light, simply given astronomical distances and Galactus' hunger.

The closest star to Sol (our Sun) is Alpha Centauri is 4.3 light years away. Galactus is forced to eat (according to the current Marvel editorial staff) heavily populated worlds about once a month now, so we can infer that unless he's staying withing the same star system for an extended period eating each planet (which we know he isn't) that Galactus must be traveling many times faster than light to get from world to world in order not to die of hunger.

As Silver Surfer is his herald, he must as per his job description, he must seek out a world suitable for Galactus' needs, as such he'd have to do so in a damn hurry. Galactus consumed the Skrull homeworld within a few relative months of visiting Earth, so given that the Skrull Homeworld is all the way deep within in the Andromeda Galaxy, so we're talking about distances so vast that simple light years doesn't cover it anymore and over the period of even a year would mean (excuse the term) Astronomically faster than light speeds... we're talking so much faster than the Enterprise that it's not even funny.

So yeah, Galactus and his heralds = Faster Than Light.

#33 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer Slows down time gets his broad and slaps flash across the face with it

#34 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84615 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer just got hit by Black Panther, if he can do it the Flash could to.

Moderator Online
#35 Posted by Talons (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer defeats all!!!!

Can't wait for fantastic 4 2

#36 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

SILVERSURFER lives in the space and this I believe that gives him some advantage

#37 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

it gives him so advantage of being able to survive in space, but not a major advantage.

he has the speed to equal the flash, but he still can't physically affect the flash without the flash's 'permission'

just to be devils advocate i'm voting on a stalemate

M

#38 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

methos says:

"it gives him so advantage of being able to survive in space, but not a major advantage. he has the speed to equal the flash, but he still can't physically affect the flash without the flash's 'permission' just to be devils advocate i'm voting on a stalemate M"

The Power Cosmic allows Surfer to reconstitute matter and energy as he sees fit, this includes a person capable to vibrating their molecules so fast as though to 'phase' through solid objects. This means that Surfer can either stop Flash from vibrating, or match his vibrational frequency to touch him.

Otherwise, Surfer can match velocity with Flash (and yes, he can match his maneuverability) and simply blast him out of existance with naked power.

Or hey, since if Surfer had desperate he could simply destroy the planet. Terrax recently did it, why not Surfer, since he's the most powerful of the Heralds.

#39 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

apparently SilverSurfer will obtain the victory

#40 Posted by Silver Runner (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer will win

#41 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

READ HERE

http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

VS. [b]HULK[/b]: The Hulk may be physically stronger than the Surfer, but c'mon, our boy Norrin would never let the Hulk get near him. He'd zip up on the Hulk at near-lightspeed, unleash just a fraction of the power cosmic and, when the Hulk came to at the bottom of the smoking crater a couple days later, the Surfer'd be done kicking the crap out of the rest of the heros on this list.

VS. [b]FIRESTORM[/b]: No contest. Whatever Ronnie can do, Norrin can undo. With the skill and far greater matter-manipulation power at his command, Firestorm rates a two-panel fight at be

[quote]VS. PROF. X: Yeah, you guessed it, between the Surfer's incomprehensible speed and indomitable will, Prof. X may give the Surfer a run for his money in chess, but not in combat.VS. SPAWN: The Surfer's faced down Mephisto, Marvel's version of Satan, so a Satan-flunkie like Spawn ain't gonna do much that the Surfer hasn't overcome before.VS. DR. STRANGE: Dr. Strange is a human conduit of magic with human frailties, while the Surfer can stand at the center of a super-nova without breaking a sweat. It might take a couple of hours, but Strange would burn himself out trying to dent the Surfer.VS. FLASH: Sorry, the Surfer is faster than the Flash, with the power of the universe at his command. Once you take away his speed, Wally is just a guy. G'night, Wally.VS. WONDER WOMAN: Diana may be a better fight, but the Surfer is faster, tougher and more powerful. Ten bucks says Wonder Woman's bracelets aren't up to deflecting the power cosmic.VS. SUPERMAN: While Supes might land a couple of blows as the Surfer is trying to talk to him, our bald buddy Norrin could either hammer Supes into submission with the power cosmic or suck all the solar energy out of him with his energy manipulation powers.VS. THOR: Surfer's power cosmic is fairly evenly matched with Mjolnir (whose magical properies aren't affected by the universe's laws of physics), which would absorb/deflect Surfer's power for a while. While Surfer couldn't do much physical damage to Thor, Thor would hammer the Surfer unconscious ... if he could hit'em. And even though Mjolnir could block Surfer's powerful blasts, some would eventually land. As the battle progressed, more and more of the Surfer's blows would connect until one super-blast of the power cosmic would put the Odinson down for the count. And the worst part? The Surfer, one of the most noble spirits in the universe, would search the rubble after the fight, grab Mjolnir and head off to Disneyworld. [/quote]

#42 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

SS ftw with an omni directional blast that destroys a solar system and expands through lightyears of space.

#43 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer ftw

#44 Posted by MrDirector786 (43414 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer.

#45 Edited by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"

ok, i'll discect that piece by piece...

ok, surfer is fast i'll admit that, but as far as i know he is still limited to under the speed of light. if this is wrong can someone point me to where surfer can travel faster than the speed of light please.

secondly he couldn't grab flash... he couldn't even physically affect flash unless flash wanted him to.

flash, at a picoseconds notice can slip into hyperspeed and vibrate his moplecules out of sync with the rest of the universe allowing anything to pass through him.

now how flash would win, i can think of two way's just of the top of my head how flash could defeat surfer in under 10 seconds.

1. grabbing surfer and accelorating into the speed force and throwing him into it.

flash had done this several times to get rid of villians, i have no problem concieving him to do it to surfer.

1. accelorating to the just under the speed of light, and punching surfer at that speed.

for those playing at home mass increeses the faster you go, by the time flash hit around the speed of light (3,000,000,000,000 meters per second aprox for those interested) he would be punching the surfer with somewhere around the mass of a red dwarf star. even surfer can't stand up to that.

well there's my reasons

M

"

Surfer can't travel light speed HUH.

Methos how man times do i have to post scans

Read the bubbles

Fast enough to time travel at will

methos surfer is thousands of times the speed of light even flash is not that fast. I can't even believe you said Surfer can't go light speed.
#46 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio
MrDirector786 said:
"Silver Surfer.
"

#47 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"

Surfer just got hit by Black Panther, if he can do it the Flash could to.

"

He let the panther do it that doesn't count as a fight.
#48 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer's speed:

#49 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

like to see flash beat that last scan.  (look up)

#50 Posted by drearyfungusX (9 posts) - - Show Bio

flash would win in a matter of secounds