Silver Surfer vs Fernus

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Fernus Wins here. No Matter what is said we all know Surfer can be mid raped and his Telepathy is not on Martain level and he is very open to emotions manipulations as we have seen from time to time in comics not to mention tech and so much more . Fernus has this .

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@highaccuser: The morals off is just Surfer cutting loose and should have no reason to hold back as much.Surfer say to himself that he can easily beat most of characters that he fought before,but he still doesn't like hurting them too much.Surfer can destroy a planet if he wasn't holding against the Hulk or could envaporize Rhino atoms.

I know what it is, but I just don't think he'd suddenly be stomping people that give him a hard time. Unless he turns them into pure reality or atoms that is.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta go with the Surfer.....

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I agree morals on or off...I got to take survivability to account. I mean I don't believe in fighting or killing but I will do EVERYTHING in my power to protect myself. I would think most would. This isn't exactly turn the other cheek characters in Marvel or DC. Just my opinion.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer. He's much faster and should be able to blitz Fernus.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fernus

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals on Surfer vs Fernus - Surfer gets owned

Morals off Surfer vs Fernus - Surfer wins in a good fight

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Martian fans talk about telepathy and that's their only defense. Why?

Because Fernus doesn't have anything else to counter the Surfer. Speed? Surfer is faster. Durability? Surfer is better, he tanks supernovas and never bleeds. Strength? At base level, fernus is stronger but the Surfer can use the power cosmic to increase his strength to incalculable levels.

I know Fernus has superior telepathy, but Surfer has enough resistance and TP of his own to at least give himself time to access the Astral Plane and kill him. If it was morals on, Surfer will try everything and when he finally realizes everything wouldn't work and Fernus has TP, he will have to use the Astral Plane. Morals off, surfer spams his cosmic blasts over and over or speed blitzes him.

Morals off- surfer wins

Morals on- can go either way

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Experio

Fernus

ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fernus still

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: sorry

It's wins at being a loser and dying, right?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: I'm pretty sure it's right

Unless you can provide actual evidence and not be another reaverlation

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Experio

@maninthemountain: I'm pretty sure its not.

Not understanding what problem you have with reaverlation, my proof is Fernus and his Telepathic attack which I'm sure will take Norrin down. What's your evidence?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: He has no proof just astral plane and light speed yada

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Experio
XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By XiiX

@experio: @reaverlation: Surfer always starts a match by going lightspeed, into the astral-plane, transmuting things into chickens, *something something* black-holes, etc.

Stop being such Fernus-fanboys, you guyz.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: You forgot Pancakes :P!

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Yeah. He's gonna be awfully hungry after soloing that Green-Lantern Corps.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer ftw

ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: @experio: how do I have no proof? I'm writing things coming straight from the wiki and comic scans. Surfer is virtually invulnerable in the Astral Plane and has telepathic resistance. At least I said something instead of going fernus fernus fernus. And what's wrong with only saying light speed? It's legitimately understandable that if you're faster and can speed blitz your opponent, you win. Unless fernus has something to counter that, which he doesn't. And is telepathy the only thing you can think of? I'm pretty sure being FTL is quicker than Fernus's telepathy since he has to think about it.

And where's your evidence? Hmm?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maninthemountain: The fact you're saying that quoting wiki's is proof is hilarious. My proof?J'onn TP's Surfer ftw

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

John

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Experio

@maninthemountain: Surfer's TP resistant isn't on the level of Fernus' s mental attack capacity. You speak of the Astral plane but do you recognise how many times Surfer has took a battle there in all his appearances? Its an unlikely technique whether his morals are on or off, the probability of utilizing that strategy could never be argued. J'onn on the other hand certainly would attack the mind as first resort. I'll concur your assertion on Norrin blitzing at FTL speeds if you could present scans of him performing it consistently. I have never seen him attack that fast in a battle while his morals on

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Apocalypse3

Silver surfer wins he's too fast and versatile for fenrus in a close fight

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: you know that theory is wrong, it's enough to do it once, if you or me punch only in the face, does that mean you can't kick?And so far no one tp him for good.And i posted the scan when he fought ftl speed.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a bad example Ghost Rider but your endpoint is correct.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Kingant27

Silver Surfer, hardcore dc fans state that Flash beat characters like Apocalypse via speed blitz, when Apocalypse could mind rape him; but as soon as a Marvel character who has the ability to speed blitz(Silver Surfer vs Fenrus), they say that telepathy is more important.

Make up your mind, Silver Surfer has much more ways of putting down Fenrus, but in a close battle.

A really good analysis of the Silver Surfer vs Martian Manhunter is Gljosh(YouTube), the same result between Fenrus and the Silver Surfer.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By ghostrider2
Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fernus.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: That's not fighting at FTL.

@kingant27: Apocalypse would get stomped on by either Surfer or Flash or Fernus.He's not on these characters level

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer, hardcore dc fans state that Flash beat characters like Apocalypse via speed blitz, when Apocalypse could mind rape him; but as soon as a Marvel character who has the ability to speed blitz(Silver Surfer vs Fenrus), they say that telepathy is more important.

Make up your mind, Silver Surfer has much more ways of putting down Fenrus, but in a close battle.

A really good analysis of the Silver Surfer vs Martian Manhunter is Gljosh(YouTube), the same result between Fenrus and the Silver Surfer.

Not to comment on the overall problem you seem to have here, but Flashes have specifically shown immunity to telepathy when they go fast enough. They're still susceptible to it if they get hit with it first.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#139  Edited By cdiddyman911

All Martian fans talk about telepathy and that's their only defense. Why?

Because Fernus doesn't have anything else to counter the Surfer. Speed? Surfer is faster. Durability? Surfer is better, he tanks supernovas and never bleeds. Strength? At base level, fernus is stronger but the Surfer can use the power cosmic to increase his strength to incalculable levels.

I know Fernus has superior telepathy, but Surfer has enough resistance and TP of his own to at least give himself time to access the Astral Plane and kill him. If it was morals on, Surfer will try everything and when he finally realizes everything wouldn't work and Fernus has TP, he will have to use the Astral Plane. Morals off, surfer spams his cosmic blasts over and over or speed blitzes him.

Morals off- surfer wins

Morals on- can go either way

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people acting like Surfer is constantly moving FTL? That didn't stop Daredevil from spearing him out of a window.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: lol all it's saying that Surfer is faster than his opponent.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Experio

@ghostrider2: The theory is correct, but you're mixing concepts that cant be used as an example due to its differentiation. We both punch in the face persistently, but that doesn't mean we can't kick however if we don't use our legs for assaulting (for what ever reason) on a consistent basis. Then it would be predicted that when we fight, our fist will be used all the time judging from our previous fights and unless circumstances prohibit its use.

Though that's different from this battle, as Surfer possesses a wide variety of powers rather than just punches and kicks. And while there are many attacks available to be used, the ones rarely utilised ones can be applicably deployed for a morals off/bloodlusted Silver Surfer not morals on

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: so what?I didn't say he was fighting another guy who is also ftl lol.I still fail to see why you don't count it.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: same goes for Flash, when Deathstroke got him.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: (sigh) clearly you didn't understand what I said. Is Surfer FTL?Yeah.Can Surfer fight at FTL?No.Surfer was clearly saying how you can't hit someone who moves faster than light.Nothing about fighting at those speeds

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: You would say that, tell me note, is Telepathy more important or speed blitzing, because you seem to side with the Dc side for both.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By reaverlation

@kingant27: Lol You mentioned Apocalypse in here like he's a threat to either character here when you tried to put him on Darkseid's or Thanos level in another thread but he isn't even on Surfers or Flash's or Fernus's level.Wally would speed steal him,Fernus would mindr*pe him,and Surfer through his own much more powerful versatility would make Apoc look like an amateur. Saying like Apoc can react to either of these characters is a laugh especially when you said he can react to freaking Zoom

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By ghostrider2

@reaverlation: whatever, he still used his speed in combat, i can't find more ftl but...

No Caption Provided

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: He may use speed in combat sure but he doesn't or hasn't fought at FTL...

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: No I haven't, don't put words into my mouth, and speed steal wouldn't effect someone who can control every molecule in his body. You obviously don't know anything about Apocalypse, he cannot be TP'd, he has mind block, and I never said Apocalypse can react to either. Someone help this person.

You didn't answer my question is Speed blitz more important or telepathy more important?