24 hours of prep

etrigan is pre 52 and black adam has the powers of isis

surfer is current version

battle is in the watch tower

win by death who wins silver surfer or etrigan and black adam

#2 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

Team easily.

#3 Posted by Thanofleeze (3352 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Etrigan have a good chance of soloing?

#4 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8767 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by T0NY_STARK (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 . Current surfer solos but battle won't be easy.

#6 Posted by MarlboroMan (1786 posts) - - Show Bio

@t0ny_stark: Of course he is going to solo, he doesn't have any other teammate

#7 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8767 posts) - - Show Bio

seems as there equal vot5es right now

#8 Posted by green_skaar (4716 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer easy

Surfer is one of the scariest dudes when blood-lusted, and he now has a day of prep with cosmic awareness!

#9 Posted by XiiX (9435 posts) - - Show Bio

1. The hell are they supposed to do with prep?

2. Is there a precedent for what Black Adam is capable of with Isis's power? And no; he didn't have Isis's power during World War 3, he was just pissed off(even more than usual).

#10 Posted by DarkRaiden (8214 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer should be able to simply rearrange their molecules or open a blackhole near them if he pleases.

#11 Edited by GhostRider29 (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Team easily.

This. Etrigan from what I heard, is a lot like Ghost Rider. With Black Adam, they should take it.

#12 Edited by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: Surfer has been beaten by Thor, who would get his ass owned by Etrigan. The Demon, I feel, can likely solo Norrin -- giving him Adam is overkill. Tethrigan wins.

#13 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: Surfer has been beaten by Thor, who would get his ass owned by Etrigan. The Demon, I feel, can likely solo Norrin -- giving him Adam is overkill. Tethrigan wins.

#14 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8767 posts) - - Show Bio

i see your point

#15 Posted by green_skaar (4716 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

This is just total ABC logic and speculation. Besides, Surfer is VERY RARELY "going all out", but since the OP specified him as blood-lust we can assume he's not holding back and being a pacifist.

#16 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: There's a fine line between ABC logic and common sense. Etrigan can handle the likes of Superman, Lobo, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Blue Devil, Alan Scott, and Shazam's children -- he can deal with Surfer too.

#17 Posted by green_skaar (4716 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@green_skaar: There's a fine line between ABC logic and common sense. Etrigan can handle the likes of Superman, Lobo, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Blue Devil, Alan Scott, and Shazam's children -- he can deal with Surfer too.

What's he going to do to avoid being atomized? Can he live with a black hole in his brain?

#18 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: Last I heard Etrigan has rematerialized his entire body. That is word of mouth though, I don't have scans.

#19 Posted by Spartan101 (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

omg,surfer bloodlusted?????? doesnt need any prep,team go pear shaped fast.

#20 Edited by Megabeast1 (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Silver Surfer is on a whole different level than superman, lobo, Wonder Woman, and all of those people that you mentioned.. Why would Etrigan being able to beat them mean anything as far as him beating a bloodlusted Silver Surfer?

#21 Edited by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

@megabeast1: ...Lol. Okay nevermind. I almost forgot Silver Surfer > Alan Scott, hahaha. Or Spectre. Or the wizard Shazam. Or Blue Devil. Hahahaha.

#22 Posted by green_skaar (4716 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@green_skaar: Last I heard Etrigan has rematerialized his entire body. That is word of mouth though, I don't have scans.

I'll await verification. I'm assuming he can die, otherwise the match and it's perimeters are pointless.

#23 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: He can't really die. He was vaporized by the core of hell and then came back as a little baby-Etrigan, and started growing back into big-Etrigan within a few pages. He's a demon. All he can do is go back to hell, and then he can just portal back.

#24 Edited by green_skaar (4716 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@green_skaar: He can't really die. He was vaporized by the core of hell and then came back as a little baby-Etrigan, and started growing back into big-Etrigan within a few pages. He's a demon. All he can do is go back to hell, and then he can just portal back.

Hmm, if that is the case this was a pointless match considering victory is determined by death...

#25 Posted by Spartan101 (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:

True I thought 99% of fights on here win by kill or ko,death returns are sorted mute really unless stated.

#26 Edited by DedrabbiT (587 posts) - - Show Bio

Well let's just say for this battle if etrigan has to be sent to hell because he "died" than that counts as a KO lol. Just for arguments sake. I vote for the team though.

#27 Posted by comic_book_fan (5921 posts) - - Show Bio

surfer turns them to living statues and pigeons use them for toilets for eternity.

#28 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8767 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by comic_book_fan (5921 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8767 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by JwwProd (10527 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the team can pull off a win.