Silver Surfer v.s. Doomsday

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Vrakmul

The Silver Surfer has so many different ways to kill doomsday that it isn't funny. Oh and welcome to the vine. Bon Jor.

Skurge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Skurge

Who would win?

Skurge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Skurge

Thanks.

but cant Doomsday come back to life?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Apparition

yes he can come back to life after every single time silver surfer kills him. but then silver surfer would use his control over molecules to make it so that doomsday cant come back, and the fight's over.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Nighthunter

welcome to the vine Skurge

anyway Silver Surfer kills with one attack Doomsday, and again, and again, and again....

lol

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Static Shock

Surfer kills Doomsday by transmuting him into something different every time. Or he could travel through time with Doomsday and trap him in the End of Time, allowing entropy to kill him. Doomsday can't come back from that.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Methos

Static Shock says:

"Or he could travel through time with Doomsday and trap him in the End of Time"

Surfer had time travel abilities?

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Methos

Apparition says:

"yep. he's time traveled before."

under his own power?

can ya please point me to that issue because i was sure that was one of his very few limitations

M

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Apparition

yep. he's time traveled before.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By weather witch

id beat them both!!!! lol i think silver would win

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Methos

cool thanks :D

it's not on his page or list of powers either, it's not listed at Marvel.com or Wiki either...

M

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Apparition

i'll try methos. its not my comic so i might have to ask someone if i cant find it online.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Apparition

i cant tell you the comic number but here are images of him taking an enemy into the far future and leaving him there.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Apparition says:

"i cant tell you the comic number but here are images of him taking an enemy into the far future and leaving him there.
" />http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9743/thor19328hv7.jpg"

So Badass...is Badass a bad word?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By warlock360

Methos says:

"Static Shock says:

Surfer had time travel abilities?

M"

Galactus made the silver surfer faster than light (aka time travel)

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the creator

Static Shock says:

"Surfer kills Doomsday by transmuting him into something different every time. Or he could travel through time with Doomsday and trap him in the End of Time, allowing entropy to kill him. Doomsday can't come back from that."

I think that once you killed Doomsday by transumting his molecules once, he would be then immune to this mode of death even if it was a transmutation to different materials.

As for the SS time travelling.....Although he has been shown to have accomplished the task once (the scans above), I don't think that this is in his normal repotoire of powers. When was the last time he used it, as those scans come from an old comic ? SS could defeat opponents he has lost to (say Thanos) by time travelling, so I would tend to put the time travel power aside and concentrate on his normal suite of powers that are commonly used for the fight.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By the creator

Warlock360 says:

"Methos says:
"Static Shock says:
Surfer had time travel abilities? M"
Galactus made the silver surfer faster than light (aka time travel)"

Going faster than light speed does not equate to time tyravel in the marvel universe.

Exceeding 98% or 99% the speed of light allows you to enter hyper space for faster than light travel, but no time travel. That is a seperate (but sometimes related) power.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By warlock360

The_Creator says:

"Warlock360 says:
"Methos says:
"Static Shock says:
Surfer had time travel abilities? M"
Galactus made the silver surfer faster than light (aka time travel)"

Going faster than light speed does not equate to time tyravel in the marvel universe.

Exceeding 98% or 99% the speed of light allows you to enter hyper space for faster than light travel, but no time travel. That is a seperate (but sometimes related) power.

"

well but in ours or not?

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

The_Creator says:

"Static Shock says:
"Surfer kills Doomsday by transmuting him into something different every time. Or he could travel through time with Doomsday and trap him in the End of Time, allowing entropy to kill him. Doomsday can't come back from that."
I think that once you killed Doomsday by transumting his molecules once, he would be then immune to this mode of death even if it was a transmutation to different materials. As for the SS time travelling.....Although he has been shown to have accomplished the task once (the scans above), I don't think that this is in his normal repotoire of powers. When was the last time he used it, as those scans come from an old comic ? SS could defeat opponents he has lost to (say Thanos) by time travelling, so I would tend to put the time travel power aside and concentrate on his normal suite of powers that are commonly used for the fight. "

Surfer would blast Doomsday like Imperex did. But, since Surfer has more control of how much harm he can do to his opponent (i.e. reveting Hulk into banner) he could rewrite Doomsdays entire dna structure so he can never come back.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Methos

Warlock360 says:

"well but in ours or not?"

in the 'real world', faster than light travel, aside from being nigh impossible because of the amount of power it would require, would lead to a sort of time travel, not the sort you see on "back to the future" or movies like that, but more of a 'bend' in time because of the extreme speeds.

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Methos

LegendaryKYJ says:

"Surfer would blast Doomsday like Imperex did. But, since Surfer has more control of how much harm he can do to his opponent (i.e. reveting Hulk into banner) he could rewrite Doomsdays entire dna structure so he can never come back."

rewriting Doomsday's DNA... yeah, that would work, if he had any DNA left that is lol

he evolved past that stage a few millenia ago, while fighting 'scion' i believe, who used molecular control to try and edit Doomsdays body...

M

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By warlock360

Methos says:

"Warlock360 says:
"well but in ours or not?"

in the 'real world', faster than light travel, aside from being nigh impossible because of the amount of power it would require, would lead to a sort of time travel, not the sort you see on "back to the future" or movies like that, but more of a 'bend' in time because of the extreme speeds.

M

"

so a time travel through wormholes would be more effective?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Methos

Warlock360 says:

"so a time travel through wormholes would be more effective?"

yeah... but only one way...

M

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By warlock360

well obviously surfer came back so he used the first version (faster than the speed of light) and used the wormhole to get back or am i misunderstanding something?^^

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Methos

as was said by a very famous physicists... "Time is relative"...

we're talking about the Marvel Universe... physics doesn't translate well into it lol

if you want to know something scary, over 100 people have already traveled in time, in the real world :D

M

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By warlock360

not really scary im just curious as to how?^^

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Methos

Speed :D

the faster you travel, the faster time moves for you...

as i said, "Time is relative".

To anyone that has left the earths atmosphere or has traveled on a concord for over 20 hours, time has sped up for them. not by an noticeably amount, but by a few seconds at the most.

explanation: if you take two people born at exactly the same time, down to the second. put one in a space shuttle and send it into orbit for a day, and leave the other to go about his normal day on earth.

the one in the shuttle will experience time moving faster than the one on earth because of the extreme speeds he's experiencing. so when he came back to earth he would be a few seconds 'in the future' to him, but to everyone else on earth time has progressed at a normal rate.

M

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By warlock360

"The physicists Günter Nimtz and Alfons Stahlhofen, of the University of Koblenz, claim to have violated Einstein's theory of relativity by transmitting photons faster than the speed of light. They say they have conducted an experiment in which microwave photons - energetic packets of light - traveled "instantaneously" between a pair of prisms that had been moved up to 3ft apart, using a phenomenon known as quantum tunneling."

sounds legit

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Methos

it is :D

Quantum Tunneling doesn't actually break relativity, only bends it slightly because of the nature of Quantum Mechanics that doesn't translate well into particle physics.

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Methos

LegendaryKYJ says:

"Via POWER COSMIC?"

who cares how he did it?

he could have used a loo roll and a ash tray for all i care, he did it and so Doomsday evolved past the stage where that for of attack, molecular control, could affect him anymore.

in the same way that he's evolved past Superman's heat vision because he used it in the first battle, so any heat vision won't work on him anymore.

M

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cpt_linger

silver surfer would erase doomsday from existence.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Methos says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Surfer would blast Doomsday like Imperex did. But, since Surfer has more control of how much harm he can do to his opponent (i.e. reveting Hulk into banner) he could rewrite Doomsdays entire dna structure so he can never come back."
rewriting Doomsday's DNA... yeah, that would work, if he had any DNA left that is lol he evolved past that stage a few millenia ago, while fighting 'scion' i believe, who used molecular control to try and edit Doomsdays body... M"

Via POWER COSMIC?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Methos

Alpha says:

"Can Silver Sufer control organic molecules? "

Doomsday isn't organic, so who cares lol

M

cpt_linger says:

"silver surfer would erase doomsday from existence. "

yeah... um... how?

M

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hadrelius

Apparition says:

"yes he can come back to life after every single time silver surfer kills him. but then silver surfer would use his control over molecules to make it so that doomsday cant come back, and the fight's over."

Can Silver Sufer control organic molecules?

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cpt_linger

i didnt mean it literally, just a figure of speech as to how easy it would be for the surfer. all questions are surrounding how the surfer would kill doomsday, has someone asked the question how doomsday would kill silver surfer... doomsday doesn't have a brain for starters, comes from beneath the earths crust, i suppose can fly, however ss can travel accross galaxies.

here's a scenario, ss flies at doomsday faster than the speed of light, and goes straight through him, it would take hundreds of years for doomsday to recover to normal, but when he does, surfer will be waiting for him.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hadrelius

Methos says:

"Alpha says:
"Can Silver Sufer control organic molecules? "
Doomsday isn't organic, so who cares lol M cpt_linger says:
"silver surfer would erase doomsday from existence. "
yeah... um... how? M"

U could have just said u don't know. : )

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By warlock360

"Wormholes are a type of hypothetical warped spacetime which are also permitted by the Einstein field equations of general relativity, although it would be impossible to travel through a wormhole unless it was what is known as a traversable wormhole."

that gives me a new idea as to what black holes are for :D

"maybe" (this is only my opinion) their there to carry a planet, star(or whatever) not into a parallel universe no, but into OUR universe at another time. would kinda make sense.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Methos

Warlock360 says:

""maybe" (this is only my opinion) their there to carry a planet, star(or whatever) not into a parallel universe no, but into OUR universe at another time. would kinda make sense."

possible... unlikely because of the stupidly amounts of gravity... but possible :D

M

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Methos says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Via POWER COSMIC?"
who cares how he did it? he could have used a loo roll and a ash tray for all i care, he did it and so Doomsday evolved past the stage where that for of attack, molecular control, could affect him anymore. in the same way that he's evolved past Superman's heat vision because he used it in the first battle, so **any** heat vision won't work on him anymore. M "

That doesn't make any sense, he's never evolved past the power cosmic so he shouldn't be immune to the surfer. His dna is totally rewritable.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Methos

Alpha says:

"U could have just said u don't know. : )"

yeah, but i'm in a sarcastic mood after dealing with idiot pissheads all morning lol

M

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By warlock360

Methos says:

"Warlock360 says:
""maybe" (this is only my opinion) their there to carry a planet, star(or whatever) not into a parallel universe no, but into OUR universe at another time. would kinda make sense."

possible... unlikely because of the stupidly amounts of gravity... but possible :D

M"

if it was so then its a perfect cycle, as the numbers of black holes grow and grow they eat our universe piece by piece (carrying our universe into a time waaaay before).

meaning the black holes stay in the future which is a natural result , it would happen again and again and again...

back to the topic, IF silver surfer does carry Doomsday into a time way beyond and disappears , does doomsday stay there forever?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Methos

cpt_linger says:

"doomsday doesn't have a brain for starters, comes from beneath the earths crust, i suppose can fly,"

just in that one paragraph you have shown to the world how little you actually know about Doomsday...

use the encyclopedia here to look him up

M

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cpt_linger

Methos says:

"cpt_linger says:
"doomsday doesn't have a brain for starters, comes from beneath the earths crust, i suppose can fly,"
just in that one paragraph you have shown to the world how little you actually know about Doomsday... use the encyclopedia here to look him up M"

you still haven't told me how he beats silver surfer

DarkIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DarkIon

Wouldn't Silver Surfer powers be similar to Radiant? The first hero who defeated Doomsday. I am just talking about the energy projection aspect of Surfers powers. When you add that Doomsday came back after defeating Superman, Who I would say is on the same strength level as Surfer, Then I say this would be a close match w/Doomsday getting the win. However once you factor in Surfer's speed & Molecular manipulation then this one goes to Surfer. imo.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Methos

LegendaryKYJ says:

"That doesn't make any sense, he's never evolved past the power cosmic so he shouldn't be immune to the surfer. His dna is totally rewritable."

yeah, he's not immune to The Power Cosmic...

but he doesn't have any DNA for Surfer to rewrite lol

M

Warlock360 says:

"Mback to the topic, IF silver surfer does carry Doomsday into a time way beyond and disappears , does doomsday stay there forever?"

yeah...

Doomsday hasn't evolved time travel abilities...

M

cpt_linger says:

"you still haven't told me how he beats silver surfer"

depends on what the fight is to...

if it's to 'first death', then Surfer takes it easily...

if it's until 'final death', the Doomsday takes it

M

DarkIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DarkIon

Now Morg vs Doomsday would be a kicka$$ match.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Methos

DarkIon says:

"Wouldn't Silver Surfer powers be similar to Radiant?"

while Raidants powers were similar in nature, his powers were purely energy based, not power cosmic based...

thats a pretty big difference when it comes to energy lol

M

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By cpt_linger

Methos says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
"That doesn't make any sense, he's never evolved past the power cosmic so he shouldn't be immune to the surfer. His dna is totally rewritable."
yeah, he's not immune to The Power Cosmic... but he doesn't have any DNA for Surfer to rewrite lol M Warlock360 says:
"Mback to the topic, IF silver surfer does carry Doomsday into a time way beyond and disappears , does doomsday stay there forever?"
yeah... Doomsday hasn't evolved time travel abilities... M cpt_linger says:
"you still haven't told me how he beats silver surfer"
depends on what the fight is to... if it's to 'first death', then Surfer takes it easily... if it's until 'final death', the Doomsday takes it M "

does doomsday even have a final death? he is kryptonian so he does age, however if he keeps coming back to life he evolves past the point of what killed him, the silver surfer is ageless. therefore doomsday could probably live for eternity... but thats not fair, so surfer wins :P

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Surfer fights cosmic beings, if Doomsday was able to reconstruct himself from vapor Surfer probably wouldn't live long enough to see him when it happens.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Surfer fights cosmic beings, if Doomsday was able to reconstruct himself from vapor Surfer probably wouldn't live long enough to see him when it happens.