• 77 results
TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By TheTruthIII

Edited the OP. Both characters are completely bloodlusted, meaning they will use any and every power in their arsenal without any care for the aftermath.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patzello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer. Time freeze. Time travel. De-Evolve. Transmutation.

Debating Omega Beams vs Surfer beams is far from the point when there is so so so much more to Norrin. Doomsday falls in the past present future and astral plane all at once.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By velle37

@patzello:

Doomsday has been time warped before. Waverider used his energies on Doomsday and he stood there unphased since Waverider previously sent him to the end of the universe to face the culminating entropy, which still didn't kill him.

Thanos beat down Surfer with physical prowess, and Darkseid is typically regarded as Thanos's superior, and Doomsday dominated Darkseid.

Not to mention Doomsday has evolved on the spot to face opponents before. He evolved to shoot spikes from his body against Superman and the Mother Box, he evolved to breathe fire against the Martian and to resist his telepathy, he evolved to the Oan energies projected by a Guardian of the GLC as he was projecting them.

patzello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By patzello

@velle37: Still, the things that I mentioned are minor notes in the endless scope of things that Surfer could do.

As far as your comparisson on Thanos/Darkseid goes, ABC logic is roundly discounted, so IF it was proven that Darkseid is better than Thanos, which it is not, that would not mean that Darkseid getting beaten by Doomsday means anything. Darkseid is not Surfer. And the only reason that Thanos has been beaten Surfer is PIS. A guy that flies faster than light and can alter molecules a galaxy away comes within punching range of Thanos? Please don't tell me you don't smell bad writing there.

This calls for a Bloodlusted post Annihilation Surfer. Nothing that Thanos has dealt with, even if that mattered for this discussion.

Doomsday has not been frozen in time, not at the time of H/P anyway. Surfer phases, travels in time himself for the kill on a simpler DD, builds a solid planet of adamantium around him, I can keep on going if you like

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't no morals better than being blood lusted due to not being in the right fram of mind?!?Would SS be smart enough to use his powers effectively being blood lusted!???

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Zijuun

This is the first time I've ever felt bad for Doomsday :(

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dd would only come back stronger everytime surfer kills him.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dd would only come back stronger everytime surfer kills him.

After what time? He never reformed instantly like Rider for example. Plus DD needs his body in one piece to do that. Surfer can reduce him to skeleton like Imperiex did.

Isn't no morals better than being blood lusted due to not being in the right fram of mind?!?Would SS be smart enough to use his powers effectively being blood lusted!???

He don't need his mind. There is no proof that DD can survive powerfull energy blast. In fight with Radiant he actually died. Then he evolved past Radiant's type of energy (and ONLY this type of energy, since every other kind was hitting him) to win with this one enemy. He never met Surfer, he never died from any of his attacks.

@velle37 said:

@patzello:

Doomsday has been time warped before. Waverider used his energies on Doomsday and he stood there unphased since Waverider previously sent him to the end of the universe to face the culminating entropy, which still didn't kill him.

Thanos beat down Surfer with physical prowess, and Darkseid is typically regarded as Thanos's superior, and Doomsday dominated Darkseid.

Not to mention Doomsday has evolved on the spot to face opponents before. He evolved to shoot spikes from his body against Superman and the Mother Box, he evolved to breathe fire against the Martian and to resist his telepathy, he evolved to the Oan energies projected by a Guardian of the GLC as he was projecting them.

1.I can't find these scans (one before that strike, one with that strike and one after it), can You post them? In what way he used anything beside energy projection there? His time power worked on DD fine - they took him to the end and there is no feat for DD there, since it was Braniac who took him from that moment. Whole process took down DD, while Waverider and Superman were pretty fine. Later, when DD and Superman faced real Imperiex, Superman didn't die from Imperiex shot, while DD was reduced to skeleton and dust.

2.Thanos is level above Darkseid. Darkseid doesn't have planet level feats of strength -Thanos have them. Superman also beat Darkseid.

3.No, he evolved to counter Superman's flying abilities, because he already met Superman and died from battle with him. And he faced Martian before that battle. BTW, Post-Blue Superman (who still isn't close to Thanos level of strength) crushed that version of DD here (right to left) :

DD had Lantern ring in that fight and he still lost it. He didn't evolve past that power instantly, I don't know if he evolved to it at all. And before he even faced Guardians, he killed Green Lanterns-cannon fodders, so he knew this energy very well.

You're joking. I didn't expect that vote from You.

HP adapts instantly, surfer shouldn't be able to do anything to him

Point is - he doesn't. HP DD has the same way of evolve as all other versions. And HP DD was reduced to skeleton by Imperiex, his body never resisted anything on Surfer's level. I remind You - Radiant also killed him, then after death DD evolved past that kind of energy.

@themagicstik said:

If Silver Surfer actually used his powers to the fullest I could see him winning but since he never does ever Doomsday slaughters him.

He don't need to. DD can't survive what Surfer shown for example in fights against Morg, BRB or Ravenous.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patzello said:

@velle37: Still, the things that I mentioned are minor notes in the endless scope of things that Surfer could do.

As far as your comparisson on Thanos/Darkseid goes, ABC logic is roundly discounted, so IF it was proven that Darkseid is better than Thanos, which it is not, that would not mean that Darkseid getting beaten by Doomsday means anything. Darkseid is not Surfer. And the only reason that Thanos has been beaten Surfer is PIS. A guy that flies faster than light and can alter molecules a galaxy away comes within punching range of Thanos? Please don't tell me you don't smell bad writing there.

This calls for a Bloodlusted post Annihilation Surfer. Nothing that Thanos has dealt with, even if that mattered for this discussion.

Doomsday has not been frozen in time, not at the time of H/P anyway. Surfer phases, travels in time himself for the kill on a simpler DD, builds a solid planet of adamantium around him, I can keep on going if you like

Your plan Surfer has for DD is similar to the one I proposed Surfer could beat him with on the previous page. But you can't discredit DD's adaptive abilities, especially if he has faced temporal manipulation energies before and resisted/deflected them. This fight isn't as easy as you make it seem, especially since Doomsday is a walking PIS machine who adapts to things one shouldn't be able to instantly adapt to, like an Oan Guardian's energy for instance, or the existence eradicating Omega beams.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Stomper

Binski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Doomsday die adapt to what killed him and move on...so surfer can only really win a certain amount of times before he gets beaten

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Norrin.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By NighThunder

@velle37 said:

If Surfer has the ability to de-evolve organisms, he could push Doomsday genetically back to a weaker point in his evolution chain and kill him in that state. But if he can do that, how fast can he do that before Doomsday makes him paste, and/or adapts to the power cosmic and overcomes it?

Surfur has evolved organisims, he might be able to reverse evolution as well

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By comic_book_fan

SURFER

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

there really is no wy DD beats surfr. All h really has to do is disintegrate him, no coming back from that.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: yeah i don't know why they don't acknowledge that.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By KingAres109

@czarny_samael666: I never said he could survive..I was asking a question..So before you start ranting off make sure you understand what I was saying instead up hyping some1 up who can be beat by physical blows..

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be interesting if someone has a scan of DD adopting to transmutation.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: I never said he could survive..I was asking a question..So before you start ranting off make sure you understand what I was saying instead up hyping some1 up who can be beat by physical blows..

I am sorry, if You felt accused. It wasn't my intention. Post-A Surfer beat Beat Ray Bill in few punches, which is better than anything I've seen from DD ever. Plus Surfer already boosted his strength in fight with Morg and their strength contest ended in planet destruction:

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Apologies brah..Just trying to get some info on how SS works in a blood lusted state.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Apologies brah..Just trying to get some info on how SS works in a blood lusted state.

In bloodlust?

Hmmm... I belive that he was bloodlusted against B&T Thor, but this bloodlusted Thor humiliated Power Gem Drax who is much above planet busters (Champion with magic/cosmic bracelets who destroyed a plaent with ease and who pretty much was kicking Surfer's butt, but didn't finish the job, since Drax has come).

Post-Annihilation Surfer is much different than he was, he looks like calm down warrior who strikes his enemy without a word, like he did to Nova Prime (left to right):

or Ravenous (right to left):

But here (pre-Annihilation Surfer) he was bloodlusted for sure (right to left):

Angry post-A Surfer can easily block Mjolnir (Herc who attacks him is a Skyfather, so Surfer didn't have any chance with him):

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By New_World_Order
Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ManInTheMountain

@goldking: you are hilarious. How can doomsday smash him of SS reacts at speeds faster than light and moves at that speed? Doomsday's resurrection? What is going to stop SS from trapping him inside a black hole, turn him into a shrub with matter and energy manipulation? Doomsday can't hurt him since SS can also change his density. SS curbstomps