#1 Posted by WillPayton (9168 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer

vs

Doomsday (DoS), Sinestro (yellow ring), Black Adam

DC characters pre-52. Random encounter, bloodlusted, no BFR. Win by KO, death, or incapacitation.

#2 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7201 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton: If I say team will you stop making surfer threads for awhile?

#3 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

The team should win this. Doomsday's fast enough to react to Surfer, and Adam should help as well. Don't see Sinestro doing too much, but it can't hurt for him to be here.

#4 Posted by Greendevil (1934 posts) - - Show Bio

team "should" stomp.......if it weren't for SS being blood lusted. He is just to much here. idk who wins, but its a good fight!

#5 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Surfer is scary, but I give it to the team 7/10

#6 Posted by WillPayton (9168 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@WillPayton: If I say team will you stop making surfer threads for awhile?

LOL... but the Surfer is one of the few Marvel heroes that can be put up against several top-tier heroes or villains and win. That makes for good fights, IMO. Every single one-on-one fight has already been done.

#7 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7201 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton: Alright I understand, you may continue.

#8 Posted by XiiX (7438 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

Bloodlusted Surfer is scary, but I give it to the team

#9 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2853 posts) - - Show Bio

Team should win

#10 Posted by Nefarious (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kinda siding with the Silver Surfer.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

I'm kinda siding with the Silver Surfer.

Same.

#12 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7201 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

I'm kinda siding with the Silver Surfer.

Same.

Same.

#13 Posted by BigCimmerian (7853 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

I'm kinda siding with the Silver Surfer.

Same.

Same.

Same.

#14 Posted by Jeronimo (693 posts) - - Show Bio

SS FTW.

#15 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

None of those guys stand a chance against the Surfer, even together.

#16 Posted by ThanoStomp (781 posts) - - Show Bio

A bloodlusted Surfer could pull out a win. But I think the team could take this most of the time. There's always that scan where Surfer "says" he could create singularities in thier eyes though.... tough to call this one. (flip flop, flip flop)

#17 Posted by linkboie (2 posts) - - Show Bio

silver surfer

#18 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4915 posts) - - Show Bio

SS bloodlusted is too much for this team

#19 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

SS bloodlusted could possibly take this.

#20 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted SS is among the most powerful heroes. I am not sure team can take this.

#21 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

I'm kinda siding with the Silver Surfer.

Same.

Same.

Same.

Same

#22 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@agentxx said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

I'm kinda siding with the Silver Surfer.

Same.

Same.

Same.

Same

Same

#23 Posted by MonsterStomp (16082 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday and BA would give SS hell, especially if everyone is bloodlusted. Team wins 6/10.

#24 Posted by YoungJustice (6681 posts) - - Show Bio

Team, by default, since Doomsdayv's adaption will be hell.

Online
#25 Posted by Oni_Bane (1560 posts) - - Show Bio

BA FTW

#26 Posted by MonsterStomp (16082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane said:

BA FTW

BA is a boss!

#27 Posted by Oni_Bane (1560 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@Oni_Bane said:

BA FTW

BA is a boss!

Total boss, my favorite villian of all time

#28 Posted by Anarkyreigns007 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

the villains win. surfer even blood lusted has no way of harming doomsday.

#29 Posted by MonsterStomp (16082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@Oni_Bane said:

BA FTW

BA is a boss!

Total boss, my favorite villian of all time

For me its a tie between Teth and Slade. Both are equally ruthless from a point. I mean Slade can't exactly create WW3 by himself lol.

#30 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis said:

None of those guys stand a chance against the Surfer, even together.

this

#31 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

SS is tough but I give it to the team.

#32 Posted by Jbhdbc (145 posts) - - Show Bio

The tem will win

#33 Edited by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

@agentxx said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

I'm kinda siding with the Silver Surfer.

Same.

Same.

Same.

Same

Same

Same

#34 Posted by SirMethos (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

If the team can hit him hard enough to take him down with a blitz(which at least DD and BA are fast enough to do), they win.

If the Surfer can take their initial attacks(i.e. doesn't go down to the blitz), then he has it.

#35 Posted by Killemall (18274 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

If the team can hit him hard enough to take him down with a blitz(which at least DD and BA are fast enough to do), they win.

If the Surfer can take their initial attacks(i.e. doesn't go down to the blitz), then he has it.

what makes you think the team can blitz Surfer who has 2 counts of nanosecond reaction time? Its not like either of the character have anything quantifiable to show far, apart from Flash at one point saying Doomsday is faster (which is before is FTL upgrade) and BA being described as fighting as fast as lightning against Jay.

If anything Surfer is the fastest one here among the 4.

#36 Posted by lemurboy123 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger said:

@Bo88gdan said:

@agentxx said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

I'm kinda siding with the Silver Surfer.

Same.

Same.

Same.

Same

Same

same

#37 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

BLOODLUSTED SURFER FTW!!

#38 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer dies For sure

#39 Posted by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: and who is gonna kill him?Black Adam?SS wins.

#40 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5175 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr_Ingenuity

@WillPayton: If I say team will you stop making surfer threads for awhile?

LMAO!
#41 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5175 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub
SS bloodlusted is too much for this team
This. DD only one with a chance. Maybe sawmill run out of ways to kill him.
#42 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro is irrelevant. Anything under WW3 BA would be irrelevant. DD is the only person that gives some kind of fight. With SS showing FTL in combat I doubt the teams stands a chance vs him while he's bloodlusted.

#43 Posted by Oni_Bane (1560 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@Oni_Bane said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@Oni_Bane said:

BA FTW

BA is a boss!

Total boss, my favorite villian of all time

For me its a tie between Teth and Slade. Both are equally ruthless from a point. I mean Slade can't exactly create WW3 by himself lol.

I like Deathstroke, anyone who can beat the crap out of Batman in H2H in ok with me. I like Bane too.

#44 Posted by cortadew (293 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer wins