Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Amazingoctus
@dccomicsrule2011
I agree with you for once but you have a problem. You really get around to those arguements huh? And I don't mean debates...
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#202  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Amazingoctus said:

@dccomicsrule2011: I agree with you for once but you have a problem. You really get around to those arguements huh? And I don't mean debates...

what is that mean? i am not a guy who fire at people but the darkcloud had it coming. and i do not care if you like me or not  "eye role".
Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Amazingoctus
@dccomicsrule2011
I don't "like" or "hate" anyone here. You just seem to have a temper
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Amazingoctus said:
@dccomicsrule2011: I agree with you for once but you have a problem. You really get around to those arguements huh? And I don't mean debates...
He has serious problems. He tries to enforce his own opinions on others and degrades people, calls them names, and accuses them of being a "troll" because they don't agree with him. In just about every battle, he tends to argue and throw things out of proportion. To make things oddly worse, after making a post, he'll sign into 2 or 3 other accounts just to back up his own statements. Then, he makes comments about how "you can't do this, you can't do that." He's not only an annoyance, but a fairly arrogant person.

And I stand by my choice, Silver Surfer dominates DS.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Amazingoctus said:
@dccomicsrule2011: I don't "like" or "hate" anyone here. You just seem to have a temper
i do not only when people say stupid things like and make me mad the darkcloud.
Ronyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Ronyc

Well if its the Darkseid that Superman has wins over then Surfer can just do it that much better.Otherwise both Superman and Surfer should have no hope vs DS period.

Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Amazingoctus
@dccomicsrule2011
I can understand, I think all of us have gotten mad at someone on here at least 2 or 3 times. You just seem to be "quiker to the draw" in most cases, like a firecracker that is lit and just waiting to explode. You usually have good opinions in your own right, you just need to sit back and calm down some times
Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Amazingoctus
@Dark Cloud™
You are kind of carrying this on though. A debate and arguement can be the same in some peoples book, but not in mine. If you don't like what he said try to be positive about it and go on with the DEBATE instead of charging fists first into a fight
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Amazingoctus said:

He has serious problems. He tries to enforce his own opinions on others and degrades people, calls them names, and accuses them of being a "troll" because they don't agree with him. In just about every battle, he tends to argue and throw things out of proportion. To make things oddly worse, after making a post, he'll sign into 2 or 3 other accounts just to back up his own statements. Then, he makes comments about how "you can't do this, you can't do that." He's not only an annoyance, but a fairly arrogant person.  And I stand by my choice, Silver Surfer dominates DS.
you are the troll i do not name call anyone you told me to get the tampon out of my mouth and the stick out of my ass ones thatis the first time i replyed to you i do not call all people trolls only the people i think father more stop talking to me who are you some body with 325 post picking on me who he likes the most you are trolling you are the one who said dbz movies are canon even though the time does not fit you are the troll do not tell me people like godspawn, staticshock, comicduce23 and vanceastro i would never call a troll but you my friend are. so leave me alone "eye roll" ps marvelrules2011 is my brother not me you are the one with the problem. @dccomicsrule2011 said:

arguements huh? And I don't mean debates...

what is that mean? i am not a guy who fire at people but the darkcloud had it coming. and i do not care if you like me or not  "eye role".
do not hate masterbate darkcloud.
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#210  Edited By Billy Batson

Darkseid. 

BB

Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Amazingoctus

Personally I don't think this thread should go any further as of right now. Both because I think it's gone as far as it can and because I don't want to see any arguements right now
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Amazingoctus said:

@Dark Cloud™: You are kind of carrying this on though. A debate and arguement can be the same in some peoples book, but not in mine. If you don't like what he said try to be positive about it and go on with the DEBATE instead of charging fists first into a fight

Actually, take a thorough look at the comment he made when I chose Surfer (he chose Darkseid), and note him saying that I couldn't choose Surfer (despite my reason). It proves exactly what I mentioned in my previous post. So, whether I'm "carrying this on" is besides the point.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
you are the troll i do not name call anyone you told me to get the tampon out of my mouth and the stick out of my ass ones thatis the first time i replyed to you i do not call all people trolls only the people i think father more stop talking to me who are you some body with 325 post picking on me who he likes the most you are trolling you are the one who said dbz movies are canon even though the time does not fit you are the troll do not tell me people like godspawn, staticshock, comicduce23 and vanceastro i would never call a troll but you my friend are. so leave me alone "eye roll" ps marvelrules2011 is my brother not me you are the one with the problem.
See what I mean?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Amazingoctus said:

@Dark Cloud™: You are kind of carrying this on though. A debate and arguement can be the same in some peoples book, but not in mine. If you don't like what he said try to be positive about it and go on with the DEBATE instead of charging fists first into a fight

Actually, take a thorough look at the comment he made when I chose Surfer (he chose Darkseid), and note him saying that I couldn't choose Surfer (despite my reason). It proves exactly what I mentioned in my previous post. So, whether I'm "carrying this on" is besides the point.

@dccomicsrule2011

said:
you are the troll i do not name call anyone you told me to get the tampon out of my mouth and the stick out of my ass ones thatis the first time i replyed to you i do not call all people trolls only the people i think father more stop talking to me who are you some body with 325 post picking on me who he likes the most you are trolling you are the one who said dbz movies are canon even though the time does not fit you are the troll do not tell me people like godspawn, staticshock, comicduce23 and vanceastro i would never call a troll but you my friend are. so leave me alone "eye roll" ps marvelrules2011 is my brother not me you are the one with the problem.
See what I mean?
you are you can not pick somebody just because you like him better any viner will tell you that that is why a called you a troller.

U trolling?U mad? U lost?

Avatar image for mistress_crusher
Mistress_Crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos>Darkseid
Thanos>Surfer
Surfer=Darkseid.

This isn't Pre-crisis DS or anything.Darkseid has never even defeated the entire JLA.Doomsday has better feats :P

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Amazingoctus said:

He has serious problems. He tries to enforce his own opinions on others and degrades people, calls them names, and accuses them of being a "troll" because they don't agree with him. In just about every battle, he tends to argue and throw things out of proportion. To make things oddly worse, after making a post, he'll sign into 2 or 3 other accounts just to back up his own statements. Then, he makes comments about how "you can't do this, you can't do that." He's not only an annoyance, but a fairly arrogant person.  And I stand by my choice, Silver Surfer dominates DS.
you are the troll i do not name call anyone you told me to get the tampon out of my mouth and the stick out of my ass ones thatis the first time i replyed to you i do not call all people trolls only the people i think father more stop talking to me who are you some body with 325 post picking on me who he likes the most you are trolling you are the one who said dbz movies are canon even though the time does not fit you are the troll do not tell me people like godspawn, staticshock, comicduce23 and vanceastro i would never call a troll but you my friend are. so leave me alone "eye roll" ps marvelrules2011 is my brother not me you are the one with the problem. @dccomicsrule2011 said:

arguements huh? And I don't mean debates...

do not hate masterbate darkcloud.
like i said darkcloud do not hate masterbate play this song hater.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Amazingoctus said:

@dccomicsrule2011

said:
See what I mean?
you are you can not pick somebody just because you like him better any viner will tell you that that is why a called you a troller.

I rest my case. =)
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Amazingoctus said:

@dccomicsrule2011

said:
See what I mean?

I rest my case. =)
because you are talking about dbz movies are canon get real they are non canon and you still argued with me even though they are non canon. you are the troller please.stop replying man.you are the troller picking somebody because you like them better read the rules if you can not go with them leave the site and go some where else nobody needs you neither are they going to miss you.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Amazingoctus said:

@dccomicsrule2011

said:
See what I mean?

I rest my case. =)
because you are talking about dbz movies are canon get real they are non canon and you still argued with me even though they are non canon. you are the troller please.stop replying man.you are the troller picking somebody because you like them better read the rules if you can not go with them leave the site and go some where else nobody needs you neither are they going to miss you.
Why are you bringing up past battles? I've not said one thing about DBZ, so enough of the drama, kid. I don't know what this trolling means, and I'm now asking you nicely to refrain from accusing me as such, thank you. Now, stop replying? Then stop making comments about me. I read the rules, and I'm still choosing Surfer. By your logic, if that were the issue here, I'd have to choose Darkseid, and thus, it would make the entire battle spite. I'm not going to respond to your ending sentence, simply because you've just shown why you shouldn't be on ComicVine.
alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By alcoholbob

Both surfer and darkseid are equally capable of jobbing to the other, heh. I would say with the typical logic comic book writers use, on a tier scale the Power Cosmic should cancel out with Omega Beams. It should come down to a fist-fight. One that either might win, although Darkseid seems to be physically the stronger one.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Amazingoctus said:

@dccomicsrule2011

said:
See what I mean?

I rest my case. =)
Why are you bringing up past battles? I've not said one thing about DBZ, so enough of the drama, kid. I don't know what this trolling means, and I'm now asking you nicely to refrain from accusing me as such, thank you. Now, stop replying? Then stop making comments about me. I read the rules, and I'm still choosing Surfer. By your logic, if that were the issue here, I'd have to choose Darkseid, and thus, it would make the entire battle spite. I'm not going to respond to your ending sentence, simply because you've just shown why you shouldn't be on ComicVine.
you are bringing up past battle to thread is just proving how much of a troll you really are back off you are the troller if it is a spite let it be locked do not pick somebody because you like him  better that is why you are a troll read the rules and you would know what troll means i am in the right and i am the bigger man so i will leave it alone ds stomps ss gets beat so bad it is not funny. U trolling?
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Amazingoctus said:

@dccomicsrule2011

said:
See what I mean?

I rest my case. =)
you are bringing up past battle to thread is just proving how much of a troll you really are back off you are the troller if it is a spite let it be locked do not pick somebody because you like him  better that is why you are a troll read the rules and you would know what troll means i am in the right and i am the bigger man so i will leave it alone ds stomps ss gets beat so bad it is not funny. U trolling?
As I said, I rest my case. =)
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Amazingoctus said:

@dccomicsrule2011

said:
See what I mean?

I rest my case. =)
As I said, I rest my case. =)
like i said U trolling.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid doesn't have a chance if Surfer is out of morals. 

Nothing but surviving many solar busting explosions or many black holes or scans with his nanosconed reaction speed can change my mind. Clear nanaosecond reaction speed, not fights with speedsters, 

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By monarch2016

when did silver surfer bust a solar system on his own power?his best feat is creating a black hole

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011 said:
when did silver surfer bust a solar system on his own power?his best feat is creating a black hole
No said that he did. I've said what will change my mind. 
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By monarch2016
@czarny_samael said:
@baron2011 said:
No said that he did. I've said what will change my mind. 
ok
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#227  Edited By Killemall
@AtPhantom: omega beam broke his skin?? where is this coming from? i had the comics until just last 2 days, all that happened was surfer beat Orion, he was about to die the angel showed up but surfer warns the angel not to take Orion. Orion then thanks surfer and says that he no longer wishes to fight surfer and he is in his debt. In that moment when surfer was occupied by the talk darkseid attacks him with the omega beam stating that just because one warrior doesnt want to fight doesnt mean the war is over. Surfer falls down and thats all, he doesnt bleed, his skin doesnt crack, he doesnt see dark light nothing. Galactus simply says the war is over and begins to feed (use his equipment to siphon life energy from the planet) only to realise there arent any. so they talk for a while and the end.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@czarny_samael said:
Darkseid doesn't have a chance if Surfer is out of morals.   Nothing but surviving many solar busting explosions or many black holes or scans with his nanosconed reaction speed can change my mind. Clear nanaosecond reaction speed, not fights with speedsters, 
  1. I have a scan where DS shows micro second speed.
  2. I have a scan where DS goes unimaginable speed.
  3. i have a scan where DS takes a shot from Lobo and the main man hurts his hand.
  4. I have a scan where DS takes shots with out a effect from a pised of Supergirl.
  5. I have a scan with Supes trying to blitzed DS and gets b#### slapped to the floor.
  6. I have a scan where DS ob hurts the spectre.
  7. I have a scan where DS creates a construct replica with of Earth 2 easy.
  8. I have a scan of him taking shots from Guy garner and Ca and pimp slapping them after words
This is a stomp DS stomps.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Killemall
@dccomicsrule2011: can we please see the scans.. this sounds interesting :)
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Killemall said:
No problem.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#231  Edited By MrDirector786
@Killemall said:
Here are the scans of him taking a hit from Lobo with no ill effects and Supergirl punching him and not hurting him.

Here's him hurting Spectre

No Caption Provided

I might have some of the others but these were the easiest ones for me to find. I have tons of scans so it can take a while for me to find all of them.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Killemall
@MrDirector786: nice scans dude.. but it pretty much looks like specter wasn't even affected by the scan, it looks like Specter is going to beat him up bad in the next page.. :) still i get your point.. 
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
No Caption Provided
@Killemall
Forgot the b#### slap.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

SS takes this.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@OhItsThatGuy said:
SS takes this.
No he does not DS one shots.
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By monarch2016

DS easy as hell

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By OhItsThatGuy
@dccomicsrule2011

How? SS is faster, stronger, smarter, and more versatile than DS.
Kala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Kala

Without Morals, SS, with Morals DS.

Surfer can destroy planets if he so wishes, DS couldn't destroy a continent without his army.

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 
you are awesome people under rate darksied these days
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@OhItsThatGuy said:
@dccomicsrule2011:  How? SS is faster, stronger, smarter, and more versatile than DS.
Um........ no DS is stronger he can easily one shot him with Ob and DS has Microsecond reaction he has way better durability taken shots from a pissed of Kara and Lobo with no pain.DS stomps.
@higher_evolutionary said:
@dccomicsrule2011  you are awesome people under rate darksied these days

They do they do not get the real deal DS would rape Supes.
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

@baron2011: 

Here he is. SS collapsing an entire solar system upon himself and the enemy in order to get a win.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By crabtree

i can see both winning.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#243  Edited By PowerHerc

Darkseid kills the Silver Surfer.

WaveMotionGun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By WaveMotionGun

I"m a huge SS fan but DS takes this one 6.5/10. SS can give him some problems but the OE when written correctly would be the x-factor. I would like to see if someone as fast SS could try to outrun them. If the Crunch were nearby SS would win the majority but I gotta go with Ds.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By difficlus

SS wins against his superman level clones 
probably loses against the real darkseid.  
@WaveMotionGun said:

I"m a huge SS fan but DS takes this one 6.5/10. SS can give him some problems but the OE when written correctly would be the x-factor. I would like to see if someone as fast SS could try to outrun them. If the Crunch were nearby SS would win the majority but I gotta go with Ds.
i doubt they would work on SS as he is important to the universe (eternity stated so).  
I doubt DS would use it as its only a last resort option for him. if he uses it firsthand it would hurt his ego. 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By difficlus
@dccomicsrule2011: sorry to reply so late but the whole omnipotent thing is just part of his propaganda. 
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@difficlus said:
@dccomicsrule2011: sorry to reply so late but the whole omnipotent thing is just part of his propaganda. 
I know he was just wanking his self.
TheSupremer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By TheSupremer

Silver surfer would destroy Darkseid. He can manipulate any energy Darkseid throws at him, plus surfer is Way faster! He's just as durable as Darkseid, but I don't see Darkseid enduring the cosmic blasts.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#249  Edited By Dex_Starr
@TheSupremer said:
Silver surfer would destroy Darkseid. He can manipulate any energy Darkseid throws at him, plus surfer is Way faster! He's just as durable as Darkseid, but I don't see Darkseid enduring the cosmic blasts.
So you made a new account to bump up threads out of insecurity?  Nice.  Oh and Darkseid would stomp Surfer. 
_R_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By _R_

surfer