#1 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Again, please aware me if this has been done before. Anyway, I think Darkseid takes it, but Surfer is one of the people who could theorectically do it. So, without further ado.............

IT'S SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!!!!
#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

If superman can take a direct him of the omega beam surfer would take it as wel and also surfer can manipulte energy so hed just turn the beam back on him right? But either way surfer wins darkseid a slow guy lol.

#3 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Good point.

#4 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Besides that darkseid would have to cal in his army

#5 Posted by Tek Pa (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer got beat bad by Darkseid in the Galactus vs. Darkseid book. If he knew what to expect, he might be a match, but the Surfer always seems to fly into battle, under estimating his enemy

Post Edited:2007-07-17 03:55:45

#6 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a cakewalk. Surfer will sit back and destroy Darkseid however he pleases using his awesome power.

#7 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait in the silver surfer and and galactus it was those two agsint orion and darkseid surfer beat orion while dakrseid lost to galactus cause he beams didnt work on him.

#8 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah....he pretty much laughed in his face.

#9 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Tek Pa says:

"Silver Surfer got beat bad by Darkseid in the Galactus vs. Darkseid book. If he knew what to expect, he might be a match, but the Surfer always seems to fly into battle, under estimating his enemy
Post Edited:2007-07-17 03:55:45"
I think Surfer got a major upgrade since then.
#10 Posted by Tek Pa (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, I have to read this again then, it's been a while

#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

He did get and upgrade he been seen turning into a god in one ocasion even surpassign galactus in power but it was for like what 2 second lol 3 lines in a comic.

#12 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid WIN

#13 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins.

#14 Posted by boytoy12_77 (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid  should win this.

thanos nearly killed ss with mere punches, i'm pretty sure DS and thanos are up there.

#15 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"

Wait in the silver surfer and and galactus it was those two agsint orion and darkseid surfer beat orion while dakrseid lost to galactus cause he beams didnt work on him.

"
Your stupid
superman is being protected by the source
thats why the omega beams dont work on him

surfer would erased out of existence

hell they would have worked on galactus if the source wasnt protecting him
#16 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

That comic isnt cannon

#17 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"That comic isnt cannon"
Ignore him.
#18 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"zee crusher said:
"

"
Your stupid

hell they would have worked on galactus if the source wasnt protecting him"
Crossover aint cannon. But for your info Surfer was blasted by the Omegas and they hurt him but didn't wipe him out, and that was after Surfer beat almost everyone on apocalypse including Orion.

Darkseid might beat Surfer more times than not but Surfer could give him a great match and get a few wins, expesially current Surfer.
#19 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

They borke hiSeSAW said:

"HalJordan1986x said:
"zee crusher said:
"

"
Your stupid

hell they would have worked on galactus if the source wasnt protecting him"
Crossover aint cannon. But for your info Surfer was blasted by the Omegas and they hurt him but didn't wipe him out, and that was after Surfer beat almost everyone on apocalypse including Orion.

Darkseid might beat Surfer more times than not but Surfer could give him a great match and get a few wins, expesially current Surfer."
The omega beams broke his skin and caused him severe injuries, It was only galactus' intervention restored him. In fact i if remember correctly, The black racer was there looking at him meaning he was pretty close close to kicking the bucket.

Surfer had an upgrade recently, but Darkseid is once again more powerful than he used to be. Darkseid wins hands down.
#20 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

With the power surfer has now and after T and A its not a hands down battle although id say DS dtill wins more times than not.

#21 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"With the power surfer has now and after T and A its not a hands down battle although id say DS dtill wins more times than not."
I can agree with that.
#22 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"SeSAW said:
"With the power surfer has now and after T and A its not a hands down battle although id say DS dtill wins more times than not."
I can agree with that."
me too
#23 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Your stupid

Your point?
#24 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday is the only one to have survived it on his own, which in my opinion is horrible writing. Darkseid's Omega effect is absolute. It will kill you, or, if the Source likes you, it won't. there is no middle ground. Now after COIE Darkseid has been used so much a lot of writers have started to disregard that or create lame excuses so the heroes could survive a fight with him. So in recent years OE has been blocked by Wonder woman's bracelets, which are divine-made (even though the omega beams should just go around them) and other things.

Now wtih all that said, I still think Darkseid has more than enough power to wie the floor with the surfer.

#25 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"So in recent years OE has been blocked by Wonder woman's bracelets, which are divine-made (even though the omega beams should just go around them) and other things.
I remember this. I don't think it's bad that the bracelets blocked them, but at the time she blocked them, it was right before they hit Superman. Darkseid didn't even know she was coming.
#26 Edited by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"AtPhantom said:
"So in recent years OE has been blocked by Wonder woman's bracelets, which are divine-made (even though the omega beams should just go around them) and other things.
I remember this. I don't think it's bad that the bracelets blocked them, but at the time she blocked them, it was right before they hit Superman. Darkseid didn't even know she was coming."
But still they would have stopped before they hit him back. And another thing. Being teleported out just before the beams hit? That wouldn't fool him, and where did the dust come from then?? And why didn't Darkseid finish him of when he was grieving??? And how did superman create a boom tube to the source wall???? And why did he throw him in there if he knew his cousin survived anyway????? And why the hell was Martian Manhunter fixing his house??????

The whole issue was pretty bad in my opinion.
#27 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"But still they would have stopped before they hit him back. And another thing. Being teleported out just before the beams hit? That wouldn't fool him, and where did the dust come from then?? And how did superman create a boom tube to the source wall??? And why did he throw him in there if he knew hos cousin survived anyway???? And why the hell was Martian Manhunter fixing his house?????

The whole issue was pretty bad in my opinion."
Darkseid has control over where the beams go. He just didn't manuever them in time. And, the Boom Tube thing.... he could have used Darkseid's Boom Tube. Only logical explanation for that. I'm guessing he threw him in the Source Wall because... he needed a means to defeat him, I guess... And, what's wrong with Martian Manhunter fixing his house? He volunteered to do it.
#28 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"AtPhantom said:
"But still they would have stopped before they hit him back. And another thing. Being teleported out just before the beams hit? That wouldn't fool him, and where did the dust come from then?? And how did superman create a boom tube to the source wall??? And why did he throw him in there if he knew hos cousin survived anyway???? And why the hell was Martian Manhunter fixing his house?????

The whole issue was pretty bad in my opinion."
Darkseid has control over where the beams go. He just didn't manuever them in time. And, the Boom Tube thing.... he could have used Darkseid's Boom Tube. Only logical explanation for that. I'm guessing he threw him in the Source Wall because... he needed a means to defeat him, I guess... And, what's wrong with Martian Manhunter fixing his house? He volunteered to do it."
I know i just think the whole issue didn't make much sense and was a pretty bad conclusion to the story. I mean he threw him into the source wall becase of his cousin that he decieved him about. So basically Super threw him into the wall.....for nothing. in fact Darkseid should have thrown him into the wall for tricking him.
#29 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm skeptical as to the reaction the OE would have against a weilder of the Power Cosmic. Lately, Darksieds been jobbed up and down the DC world for a little while.

#30 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins.

#31 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"I'm skeptical as to the reaction the OE would have against a weilder of the Power Cosmic. Lately, Darksieds been jobbed up and down the DC world for a little while."
No lately Darkseid's been powered up a bit. and power cosmic would not protect its wielder. it might protect galactus, but not the surfer.
#32 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Im leaning towards Darkside but SS has a chance.

#33 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid for the win.

#34 Posted by stixx (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid with ease

#35 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Darkseid for the win."
#36 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

I somehow knew that this would be bumped. Lots of SS, Darkseid, and Thanos talk going around lately.

#37 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is like a year old

DS wins this with relative ease

#38 Posted by darthsketch (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahahahahahahahaha...

Ok...SS wins by turning DS into a ham sandwich...

or a tricycle...
or a twinkie...
or a life preserver...
or a smurf...

or something fuzzy and harmless before dumping him in the nearest black hole.

Complete, utter rapestomp =p

#39 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio
darthsketch said:
"Hahahahahahahahaha...

or a tricycle...
or a twinkie...
or a life preserver...
or a smurf...

"
Not really Darkseid could easily defeat him with his omega beams.
#40 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
darthsketch said:
"Hahahahahahahahaha...

or a tricycle...
or a twinkie...
or a life preserver...
or a smurf...

"
Looks like we have another Rei Kai here

Where do the people keep coming from
#41 Edited by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait a minute....maybe DarkSketch is Rei Kai or SeSAW

But yeah Surfer dies a horrible death

DS is faster then Surfer and can easily grab Surfer and tear him apart
Or just OE his ass out of existence

#42 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup that is Rei-Kai his only friend is Rei-Kai and his enemies are HalJordan1986x and Never Give Up.

#43 Posted by darthsketch (81 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"darthsketch said:
"Hahahahahahahahaha...

or a tricycle...
or a twinkie...
or a life preserver...
or a smurf...

"

Where do the people keep coming from"
Not used to people with common sense/brain stems here at comic vine, eh?

Or maybe you just can't handle having people around that aren't raving DC fanboys such as yourself?

Just so you know, I'm not Rei Kai, although I'm proud to say I share his loathing for you and your cronies. Either way, I think I'll stick around : D
#44 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Yup that is Rei-Kai his only friend is Rei-Kai and his enemies are HalJordan1986x and Never Give Up."
Yeah and just like Rei Kai he knows nothing about comics

Either this is Rei Kai trying to irritate people
Or SeSAW realizing hes credibility died long ago
#45 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

And so it begins.

#46 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"never give up said:
"Yup that is Rei-Kai his only friend is Rei-Kai and his enemies are HalJordan1986x and Never Give Up."

Or SeSAW realizing hes credibility died long ago"
I think that SeSaw is way better than Rei-Kai.
#47 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"never give up said:

I think that SeSaw is way better than Rei-Kai."
It depends
SeSAW actually believes what hes saying is true
Claiming Thanos is as powerful as PC Darkseid or that Vision can beat the Flash

I get the feeling Rei Kai knows what hes saying is a load of $hit
And that he does it in the hopes of making DC look bad

So it depends
Do you prefer complete idiots
Or partial idiots
#48 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
darthsketch said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"darthsketch said:
"Hahahahahahahahaha...

or a tricycle...
or a twinkie...
or a life preserver...
or a smurf...

"

Where do the people keep coming from"
Not used to people with common sense/brain stems here at comic vine, eh?

Or maybe you just can't handle having people around that aren't raving DC fanboys such as yourself?

Just so you know, I'm not Rei Kai, although I'm proud to say I share his loathing for you and your cronies. Either way, I think I'll stick around : D
"
Actually you and Rei Kai are the opposite of that
The jig is up Rei Kai
If your going to talk get back on your real account
#49 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"never give up said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"never give up said:

I think that SeSaw is way better than Rei-Kai."
It depends
SeSAW actually believes what hes saying is true
Claiming Thanos is as powerful as PC Darkseid or that Vision can beat the Flash

I get the feeling Rei Kai knows what hes saying is a load of $hit
And that he does it in the hopes of making DC look bad

So it depends
Do you prefer complete idiots
Or partial idiots
"
I really don't know SeSaw is cool he can keep a cool debate going on but I don't like Rei-Kai and I have my reasons.
#50 Posted by Baby Vegeta (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer wins