• 86 results
#1 Posted by Gargoyle Man (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer vs Dark Phoenix. I don't know if it has been done before, but still, who wins?

#2 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure about this one. I'll get back to you.

#3 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I compared them and dark phoenix ftw.

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"the Phoenix stopped Galactus.[IMG]http://i11.tinypic.com/535wbbl.jpg[/IMG]looks like she lost but she came out on top in this fight."

Just pointing it out but, Galactus was clearly weak and unfed, not anywhere near his full power.

#6 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah he was weak, but even weak he is still more powerful than the surfer.

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I...didn't say otherwise.

#8 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I...didn't say otherwise."

yeah but i was also just pointing it out. lol

in ither case i think the dark phoenix should have it.

#9 Posted by alchemist (107 posts) - - Show Bio

phoenix

#10 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Pheonix wins through sheer raw power.

SS is more experienced the battle would not be over without SS hurting Pheonix.

#11 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT?

SILVER SURFER doesn't have any possibility

against DARK PHOENIX her

with so alone a thought

it would conquer

#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"WHAT? SILVER SURFER doesn't have any possibility against DARK PHOENIX her with so alone a thought it would conquer "

At least this time you aren't rooting for the underdog.

#13 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"the Phoenix stopped Galactus. [IMG]http://i11.tinypic.com/535wbbl.jpg[/IMG] looks like she lost but she came out on top in this fight."

Galactus actually says "I am weak" and so Pheonix wouldn't have been able to win against him. However against the Surfer, she'll pull it off. I wasn't too sure about this at first but I thought about it for a little while and so I guess she would win. That pic really helped though in the decision.

#14 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

DP created Galactus, and Galactus created Surfer, so, by trickle down theory, Surfer is pretty much screwed.

#15 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix would win. Looks like more people are starting to spell "phoenix" correctly.

#16 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"DP created Galactus, and Galactus created Surfer, so, by trickle down theory, Surfer is pretty much screwed."

When did Phoenix create Galactus? This you need to show me.

#17 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

-000 says:

"Dark Phoenix would win. Looks like more people are starting to spell "phoenix" correctly."

Hooray for correct spelling!

#18 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer would win because I was playing Ultimate Alliance, and I realized that I don't even need a team. I just need to choose Silver Surfer and hit everyone with Molecular Mix-Up. Molecular Mix Up seriously owns. Besides, Surfer rides a surfboard through space. But, in all seriousness, Surfer wouldn't pick this one up without help. However, it would be an especially difficult fight for the Phoenix.

#19 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"Silver Surfer would win because I was playing Ultimate Alliance, and I realized that I don't even need a team. I just need to choose Silver Surfer and hit everyone with Molecular Mix-Up. Molecular Mix Up seriously owns. Besides, Surfer rides a surfboard through space. But, in all seriousness, Surfer wouldn't pick this one up without help. However, it would be an especially difficult fight for the Phoenix."

I doubt that she would have much trouble. Surfer's vulnerable to mental attacks of her callibur, so she'd mind wipe his ass. (I know that sounds bad, but don't totally lose it please.)

#20 Posted by Noir_Dark (861 posts) - - Show Bio

The SS can travel faster than light,and therefore faster than thought. SS could take DP head off before she even knew she was in a fight.

And maybe even outrun a mental attack? Strange.
Post Edited:2007-07-17 22:07:37

#21 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Noir_Dark says:

"The SS can travel faster than light,and therefore faster than thought. SS could take DP head off before she even knew she was in a fight. And maybe even outrun a mental attack? Strange.
Post Edited:2007-07-17 22:07:37"

I'm not sure. Would he have good enough aim going at that speed to hit something as small as her head? And as for outrunning a mental attack, well, that one I just don't know.

#22 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhh...I actually don't know if you can physically dodge something that's aimed at you mentally...not sure distance and space have much to do with it...I could be wrong, though...

#23 Posted by Noir_Dark (861 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Noir_Dark says:
"The SS can travel faster than light,and therefore faster than thought. SS could take DP head off before she even knew she was in a fight. And maybe even outrun a mental attack? Strange.

I'm not sure. Would he have good enough aim going at that speed to hit something as small as her head? And as for outrunning a mental attack, well, that one I just don't know."

In Infinity Gauntlet he traveled at full speed at Thanos in an attempt to steal the gauntlet from him and missed only because Thanos had the power of the gems dodge the attack.

#24 Posted by Noir_Dark (861 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"Uhh...I actually don't know if you can physically dodge something that's aimed at you mentally...not sure distance and space have much to do with it...I could be wrong, though..."

In order for anything to go from here to there it must travel through space. Grade nine physics.

#25 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Noir_Dark says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"Noir_Dark says:
I'm not sure. Would he have good enough aim going at that speed to hit something as small as her head? And as for outrunning a mental attack, well, that one I just don't know."
In Infinity Gauntlet he traveled at full speed at Thanos in an attempt to steal the gauntlet from him and missed only because Thanos had the power of the gems dodge the attack. "

Well Dark Pheonix is pretty powerful, would she be able to dodge it. Thinking that she'd pick up his thoughts, and see it coming maybe? That's pretty fast to react though....

#26 Posted by Noir_Dark (861 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Noir_Dark says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"Noir_Dark says:
In Infinity Gauntlet he traveled at full speed at Thanos in an attempt to steal the gauntlet from him and missed only because Thanos had the power of the gems dodge the attack. "

Well Dark Pheonix is pretty powerful, would she be able to dodge it. Thinking that she'd pick up his thoughts, and see it coming maybe? That's pretty fast to react though...."

She has a lot of power- I'm not arguing that. But her power has nothing to do with her reaction time.

#27 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Noir_Dark says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"Noir_Dark says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"Noir_Dark says:
Well Dark Pheonix is pretty powerful, would she be able to dodge it. Thinking that she'd pick up his thoughts, and see it coming maybe? That's pretty fast to react though...."
She has a lot of power- I'm not arguing that. But her power has nothing to do with her reaction time. "

Well, I was just saying maybe she can move faster than humans considering her power. I'm not saying she has super speed, but I bet she could move fairly quickly. But to do all that would require full seconds of time. But maybe she just notices a quarter on the ground, and bends over to pick it up and surfer misses it? lol

#28 Posted by Noir_Dark (861 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Noir_Dark says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"Noir_Dark says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"Noir_Dark says:
She has a lot of power- I'm not arguing that. But her power has nothing to do with her reaction time. "

Well, I was just saying maybe she can move faster than humans considering her power. I'm not saying she has super speed, but I bet she could move fairly quickly. But to do all that would require full seconds of time. But maybe she just notices a quarter on the ground, and bends over to pick it up and surfer misses it? lol"

Ha ha. Wouldn't she just use her massive amount of telekenetics to pick it up?

#29 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"DP created Galactus, and Galactus created Surfer, so, by trickle down theory, Surfer is pretty much screwed."

Buh... what?

#30 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"Sparda says:
Buh... what?"

#31 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

this doesn't have a lot of discussion

the victory is but that sure for DARK PHOENIX

#32 Posted by Noir_Dark (861 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"this doesn't have a lot of discussionthe victory is but that sure for DARK PHOENIX"

Wrong.

#33 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark phoenix can destory whole universe by one blast. Moreover, she can teleport. How can SS touch her skin?

caption

#34 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark Phoenix would win this fight. DP has insane raw power that I dont even think the current Silver Surfer with the power upgrade could handle
#35 Edited by Villinova (75 posts) - - Show Bio

DP did not create Big G, but SS is not a herald of Big G again, and therefore Big G can constantly fuel SS during the fight, which he'd prolly do seeing as Big G is prolly pissed at DP for beating him when he was weak. So I don't really honestly know who would win this one. I think DP could pull it off in the end, because DP is basically the next step of evolution, and next steps are usually higher then  up then previous steps, unless your going down them, but lets say your going up them....so sadly I'll give the SS vs. DP fight to DP, though for the record SS is cooler then both Big G and DP. Also for the record I never knew how fun it was to speak with letters instead of the actual words....interesting! Haha

Also I forgot to go to the last page of posts and was going off the first page, so yeah I'm editing to tell y'all that....so sorry....man I'm tired I need to sleep!

#36 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix. She ate a star. She fought Galactus. You think SS can move faster than Galactus? That makes no sense, as it would give Surfer a significant edge over Galactus. If regular Phoenix can challenge Galactus (even a weakened one), I don't think she'll have much of a problem with one of his heralds. The Phoenix Force trumps the Power Cosmic, IMO.

#37 Posted by SilverSurfa (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Well isnt, Silver Surfer very invulnerable to mind attacks? e.g. Mephisto, and when the in-betweener tried to attack him.

Anyway ss can teleport as well, since he can alter his size to any degree, he can make himself small enough to enter microverse.

In a short fight SS might get away with it, fast and quick with full energy blasts all at once, but in the long run he would lose thanks to DP's phoenix force reviving her.

#38 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio
SilverSurfa said:
"

Well isnt, Silver Surfer very invulnerable to mind attacks? e.g. Mephisto, and when the in-betweener tried to attack him.

Anyway ss can teleport as well, since he can alter his size to any degree, he can make himself small enough to enter microverse.

In a short fight SS might get away with it, fast and quick with full energy blasts all at once, but in the long run he would lose thanks to DP's phoenix force reviving her.

"

Do you think dark phoenix just use mind attacks to kill someone?
She can do almost anyting.

And SS said that she beyond him.

caption

#39 Posted by v-man26 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

i think DP has this 1

#40 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

I SS has a chance because of his upgrade in power before he fought against the Proemial Gods.

#41 Posted by SilverSurfa (256 posts) - - Show Bio
spekqj said:
"SilverSurfa said:
"

"

caption

"

what? SS didnt say anything about her being beyond him.

Anyway, Reed said COULD rival not equal.

And i didnt say mind attacks was all that she could do. Because some1 else in the forum was saying that jean could mind attack SS and defeat him like that. Thats why i am saying jean cant mind attack surfer.

#42 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh..."threaten the entire cosmos" doesn't make you think she might be a bit more powerful than the Silver Surfer? Galactus eats planets. Dark Phoenix eats stars. I don't think it's unreasonable to think she could take Surfer's powers away. Doom managed it before, and Dark Phoenix is certainly more powerful than him.

#43 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6203 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"

DP created Galactus, and Galactus created Surfer, so, by trickle down theory, Surfer is pretty much screwed.

"

I agree Dark Phoenix would win this, but when in the bloody hell did DP create Galactus?
#44 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

dp

#45 Posted by SilverSurfa (256 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Uh..."threaten the entire cosmos" doesn't make you think she might be a bit more powerful than the Silver Surfer? Galactus eats planets. Dark Phoenix eats stars. I don't think it's unreasonable to think she could take Surfer's powers away. Doom managed it before, and Dark Phoenix is certainly more powerful than him."
ur wrong about how she can take away surfer powers. Surfer now has total and complete control over his powers, meaning no-one can take away his powers not even galactus.
#46 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix wins here.

#47 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio
SilverSurfa said:
"spekqj said:
"SilverSurfa said:
"

"

caption

"

what? SS didnt say anything about her being beyond him.

Anyway, Reed said COULD rival not equal.

And i didnt say mind attacks was all that she could do. Because some1 else in the forum was saying that jean could mind attack SS and defeat him like that. Thats why i am saying jean cant mind attack surfer.

"

SS said dark phoenix isn't like me at all. This mean dark phoenix beyond SS. 
And he didn't covince he can stop her.

I think most galacuts rival is more powerful than heralds of galactus.

And phoenix(not dark phoenix...but they have same raw power. Dark phoenix just unleash) already defeated two herelds without problem(nova and terax). 
#48 Posted by SilverSurfa (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer said like me but not like me. Meaning theres differences and similarities. This doesnt mean that DP is beyond SS at all. It means that they might have the same type of character yet.

ANyway stop saying that because SS is under Galactus means that DP can win. SS evolved by himself... its not like a dog and a human. Just like when he used the Crunch to take out two "Galactus level beings" They are the same level as galactus? But they didnt beat SS. ANd if this is Enchanced SS by Big G after Annilhation wave vs Pre Retcon DP, SS would win.

Terrax and nova is putty compared to SS.

#49 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix
she has unlimited ways of tapping energies - energies that not even SS can take in.
she is the nexus of all psychic energy something SS might have a hard time dealing with.
she is immoral, ethics and lacks apathy and has no problem killing SS with just a thought.

#50 Edited by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio
SilverSurfa said:
"Surfer said like me but not like me. Meaning theres differences and similarities. This doesnt mean that DP is beyond SS at all. It means that they might have the same type of character yet.

ANyway stop saying that because SS is under Galactus means that DP can win. SS evolved by himself... its not like a dog and a human. Just like when he used the Crunch to take out two "Galactus level beings" They are the same level as galactus? But they didnt beat SS. ANd if this is Enchanced SS by Big G after Annilhation wave vs Pre Retcon DP, SS would win.

Terrax and nova is putty compared to SS."
I can't think SS can destory universe. Okey, i gree SS is strong enough to match galactus when he is hungry.  But that power can't defeat dark phoenix and even touch the skin.