• 85 results
#1 Posted by The Silver Surfer (23 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by BUMPER (37 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP!!!

#3 Edited by uugieboogie (2793 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by Kangconquers (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Cyborg Superman essentially an indestructible consciousness? Like a virus that takes over bodies?

#5 Posted by thecoolest (491 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Cyborg Superman essentially an indestructible consciousness? Like a virus that takes over bodies?

Yes, he has even made his body from a bunch af toys before, he reconstructed himself from a blast that weakened the Anti Monitor and destroyed a galaxy.

He does not only have technopathy, he can also control the substances from which the machines (and even other things, like plastic toys) are made.

His body is actually pretty powerful as well, he has already one-shotted Superman and flown through Doomsday (he had rings in the Superman instance, but they were standard gear by the time the thread was made).

#6 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (2758 posts) - - Show Bio

I swear cyborg already fought surfer in a crossover not canon but interesting to note

#7 Posted by Mortal (2020 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman.

#8 Edited by MysticMedivh (5251 posts) - - Show Bio

I swear cyborg already fought surfer in a crossover not canon but interesting to note

#9 Posted by hirev_starman (852 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by jagernutt (3185 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Marvel_kills_DC (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer ROFLSTOMPS every superman combined effortlessly

#12 Posted by BlackStarOblivion (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer.

Faster. More powerful.

#13 Posted by jagernutt (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel speed blitz delux comming right up!

#14 Posted by Mortal (2020 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer ROFLSTOMPS every superman combined effortlessly

No.

#15 Posted by thecoolest (491 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman, I said my reasons are above.

#16 Posted by AnimeLegend68 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg supes will get a "cosmic speedblitz"

ba dum tzzzzzz

#17 Edited by Saint_Sophie (2013 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel speed blitz delux comming right up!

#18 Posted by jagernutt (3185 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by XiiX (9429 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards Cyborg-Superman.

Roughly as powerful. Far more ruthless and willing to use excessive force.

#20 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank.

#21 Posted by jagernutt (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh come on guys. Let Marvel get one speedblitze in.

:)

#22 Edited by supermandefender (2055 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by termiteone4ever (7973 posts) - - Show Bio

My money on the guy with the half a face or quarter face

#24 Posted by Eisenfauste (8754 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer

#25 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1859 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Surfer permenantly end Cyborg Superman in the Astral Plane?

#26 Posted by NotATreeABush (1319 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer wins with many easy

#27 Posted by MasterKungFu (2129 posts) - - Show Bio

hank henshaw

#28 Edited by TheTrueBarryAllen (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Killemall and I have discussed this rather in-depth several times across several different threads.

We generally came to a stalemate, there isn't any true deciding factor on who would win a majority of these fights.

Sorry for replying to this month old comment, but I had some things to say.

They DID indeed fight each other in Green Lantern/Silver Surfer: Unholy Alliances; however, it could/should be considered cannon due to the fact that the fight is referenced by Hal/Paralax during the Parallax: Emerald Knight storyline.

I'm getting this information from Saren's respect thread for the character, and he speaks the truth a high majority of the time, so I think the fight is considered cannon.

#29 Posted by Hulkman123 (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruebarryallen:

That would only make it cannon for DC, not Marvel.

It still means that it's acknowledge by the DCU that Hank Henshaw has encountered Silver Surfer and fought him to a stalemate.

#31 Posted by Claymore1998 (3035 posts) - - Show Bio

It still means that it's acknowledge by the DCU that Hank Henshaw has encountered Silver Surfer and fought him to a stalemate.

Not really. That actually translates to Henshaw having fought a version of Silver Surfer to a stalemate. There is always the possibility of questioning if that applies to the prime universe version of Silver Surfer.

Furthermore, Silver Surfer actually received a decent upgrade in the hands of Galactus after the said story, making this favorable towards Surfer as opposed to Cyborg.

#32 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruebarryallen said:

Not really. That actually translates to Henshaw having fought a version of Silver Surfer to a stalemate. There is always the possibility of questioning if that applies to the prime universe version of Silver Surfer.

Furthermore, Silver Surfer actually received a decent upgrade in the hands of Galactus after the said story, making this favorable towards Surfer as opposed to Cyborg.

I don't see how this is favorable towards Surfer, he's got absolutely no knowledge on Henshaw or any version of him, meaning Henshaw knows SOME of the abilities that Surfer has and knows that he's no joke.

Granted - I'm not really up for another Surfer vs Henshaw debate, those get as tiring as Sentry debates, and as I mentioned earlier Killemall and I have gone down that road many many times and just figured it was best to agree they're equal :3

#33 Posted by highaccuser (8422 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman one-shots.

They're similar power wise, but Hank's offense massively outclasses Norrin's durability. If he can one-shot more durable people like Superman there's nothing keeping him from doing it to Silver Surfer.

#34 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (7010 posts) - - Show Bio

SS

#35 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (360 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: Who says Superman is more durable than Silver Surfer, and there is no way Surfer is getting one-shotted.

#36 Posted by ariesxmasters (1749 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer.

#37 Posted by dcandmarvel (937 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Juiceboks (10619 posts) - - Show Bio

Norrin if he's serious.

#39 Posted by GhostRider2 (3571 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by Claymore1998 (3035 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruebarryallen: I think you misunderstand. You are trying to equate the two based on Unholy Alliance story. I am merely pointing that after the said story came a marvel universe wide crossover Annihilation where Silver Surfer receives a decent upgrade. In other words , Surfer after Annihilation story is more powerful than Surfer before the said story which include unholy alliance story that you are referring to.

My question to you was is doesn't that make Surfer the superior one as Surfer was able to stalemate in his weaker incarnation ?

#41 Posted by Johnfrank120 (2667 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank, very barely

#42 Posted by Dre_Savage (1318 posts) - - Show Bio

Norrin without morals destroys.

With morals, it'll be a closer fight, but I think Norrin's cosmic awareness will save him in the end.

#43 Edited by highaccuser (8422 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Claymore1998 (3035 posts) - - Show Bio

@heirtothekingdom: he has better and more consistent durability showings.

Better and more consistent durability showing than Silver Surfer? I don’t think that's true at all therefore i shall ask you to validate your claim with durability showings for superman and i shall do the same with Silver Surfer.

#45 Posted by reaperOnyx (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer speedblitz

#46 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

With morals, it'll be a closer fight, but I think Norrin's cosmic awareness will save him in the end.

I've always wondered - would Norrin's cosmic awareness actually aid him in a battle against someone who isn't from his own universe/multiverse?

I could see it being useful if it was Silver Surver vs someone from Marvel, because he's fully aware of that multiverse, but I don't think Surfer has any connection to the DCU or the people in it.

#47 Posted by highaccuser (8422 posts) - - Show Bio

@claymore1998: I cant provide scans on my mobile so I'll get back to you on this later when I can.

#48 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

@dre_savage said:

I've always wondered - would Norrin's cosmic awareness actually aid him in a battle against someone who isn't from his own universe/multiverse?

I could see it being useful if it was Silver Surver vs someone from Marvel, because he's fully aware of that multiverse, but I don't think Surfer has any connection to the DCU or the people in it.

By that logic things like the Speed Force wouldn't work in battles.

#49 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruebarryallen said:

@dre_savage said:

Looks like it's time to bring back the Speedforce backpack that was used in that awful crossover! :D

#50 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

@dre_savage said:

Looks like it's time to bring back the Speedforce backpack that was used in that awful crossover! :D

Lol.