New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By New_World_Order

@king_saturn said:

This aint Overkill... if Thor minus Odin Force can take down the Silver Surfer why cant Captain Marvel... When Captain Marvel is even faster and stronger than Thor ?

This is late, but hell no ! Thor is more powerful than Captain Marvel, and stronger. The only reason Captain Marvel does so good against Superman is because he's weak against magic. He's weaker than Supes in all aspects while Supes only beats Thor in speed, and maybe physical strength.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Norin ftw once more.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS stomps with ease. Spite

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I think Cap wins.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer should win, but since Captain Marvel has no radiation weakness, he'll be harder to beat than Superman.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#59  Edited By Clark_EL

SS

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

silver surfer takes this

Strman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only see Surfer losing if he holds back too much, other than that he should be able to win.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

This aint Overkill... if Thor minus Odin Force can take down the Silver Surfer why cant Captain Marvel... When Captain Marvel is even faster and stronger than Thor ?

This is late, but hell no ! Thor is more powerful than Captain Marvel, and stronger. The only reason Captain Marvel does so good against Superman is because he's weak against magic. He's weaker than Supes in all aspects while Supes only beats Thor in speed, and maybe physical strength.

Why are you quoting me on something I said three years ago ? How do you know I even have the same assessment now ?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

@king_saturn said:

Why are you quoting me on something I said three years ago ? How do you know I even have the same assessment now ?

I don't know.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By King_Saturn

@king_saturn said:

@thundergodswrath said:

@king_saturn said:

I don't know.

Exactly... things can change. Especially from an assessment from over three years ago.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By New_World_Order

@thundergodswrath said:

@king_saturn said:

@thundergodswrath said:

@king_saturn said:

I don't know.

Exactly... things can change. Especially from an assessment from over three years ago.

So than what do you think now

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

@thundergodswrath said:

@king_saturn said:

@thundergodswrath said:

@king_saturn said:

I don't know.

So than what do you think now

Silver Surfer wins because of superior versatility...

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#68  Edited By Clark_EL
Avatar image for spectreswrath01
SpectresWrath01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: Thats alittle bit over the top. Previously in that same series Surfer got one shotted by Aegis and she said she held back her power on him. And even when AEgis and Tenebrous beat both Galactus and Surfer they did not kill them.

Surfer mostly dodged using super speed and when he did attack he did absolutely no damage to either Aegis or Tenbebrous. By using his connection with the cosmos Surfer controlled the Crunch which is Cosmic and within his or Galactus power to do so he Surfed the energy that created Aegis and Tenebrous making a wave that fell on them and destoryed them. Surfer did not kill them at all it was the power that created them that killed them. Surfer pretty much died to do this feat and the only reason why he is still alive is because Galactus brought him back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the match goes. Surfer should still win. Captain Marvel while he is powerful, fast, and has magic I think loses because he doesnt have enough power. Silver Surfer can absorb energy throughout the entire cosmos making him one bad A dude. Im not saying Marvel cant do it but Surfer IMO is stronger, faster, and has way more powers.

I might lean to Marvel if he was on par with Superman in terms of strength but I have not seen any evidence of this. Superman is known for his strength but not to be mistaken for striking power. But Supermans strength makes him to me the only one powerful enough to beat the Surfer. However he has his weaknesses. And Surfer will exploit them. Anyway off topic, Surfer would need to be overpowered to be beaten and I dont think Marvel can do that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whenever matching up these type of characters its always important to identify their strengths and weaknesses.

Superman- In terms of Strength is the Best.

Flash- In terms of Speed.

Manhunter- Mind

Thor- Hitting Power

Black Adam- Combat tactics

Wonder Woman- Fighting Ability

Silver Surfer- Is pretty much all of these but not the best in any of them. What what he has that the others dont is a army full of weapons. Meaning tons of powers to use from.

Anyone of these guys here I think can beat the other but as far as who is the best I dont think there is one.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By comic_book_fan

@king_saturn: he isn't stronger and he is only a little faster surfer is faster than captain marvel and has a more powers he wins with no real problem.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Malevolent1

Ha! My first favorite superhero, CM vs. my current favorite superhero.

What can I say? Speed kills. SS for the win.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@batdance said:

Didn't Black Adam Curbstomp Lord Marvel rather quickly?

I give this to Marvel seen as the thread seems to be classic Captain Marvel vs Movie Surfer

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By WarBlade539
Avatar image for spectreswrath01
SpectresWrath01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999:

@spectreswrath01: Post of the year, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Thanks! :)

@king_saturn: he isn't stronger and he is only a little faster surfer is faster than captain marvel and has a more powers he wins with no real problem.

Im talking about brute strength not hitting power. Marvel is on par with Superman when it comes to hitting power. Surfer rarely uses his fist so of course people think he doesnt have strong hitting power but he DOES!

Also I wasnt talking about Strength I was talking about Power! Surfer has more Power than Marvel! Strength I dunno about.

1. How many times has Surfer used cosmic blast and it caused massive damage? Answer- More than I can count!

2. Blasting power to me comes from the same source as hitting power. It causes the knock out blow. As far as Marvel being better than Surfer in that catagory Id challenge you on that. Power is Power, whether its hitting power or blasting power but Power is different from Strength.

3. Silver Surfers is faster than Marvel but I agree with you that its not by much. Roughly, Superman and Surfers speed is equal. And Marvel can keep up with Supermans combat speed. So it is a close call. But IMO Surfer is faster.

P.S. If the Surfer can block attacks using his Board....im sorry thats fast! lol Thor threw his hammer at Silver Surfer and Surfer had his Board deflect it!

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am a HUGE Captain Marvel and Black Adam fan. I love them both and I think CM and BA could and should be able to take Superman down every day of the week. Surfer would end them both.

Understand that Surfer is a pacifist
he doesn't dodge attacks because not much can hurt him so he doesn't need too.

Thor has beaten Surfer because yes, often Surfer is holding back and doesn't want to fight. The Power Cosmic is virtually infinite and a fraction of infinite is still infinite.

He can warp planets instantly, growing pro-life into fully evolved lifeforms at will. He can manipulate virtually endless amounts of energy and use them to fuel not just his speed, strength, and durability but project energy of any sort he pleases.. electricity is nothing for him.

It would be a good fight, but overall ability Surfer wins.

cortadew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By cortadew
Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#77  Edited By Raw_Material

Gonna go with Silver Surfer on this one.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Interesting match up but surfer wins handsdown unless its lord marvel then. everyone in trouble

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By spiderbuck1

Surfer, without question.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Shazam easy. If human torch can beat Surfer than ofcourse one of the strongest kryptonian can. He use lightning blast to make him fall of the board and then super ionic smash to make him energised ! :D

KevinConnor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer easily

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer(unless it's the one pictured).

xxironspiderxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By xxironspiderxx

This could go either way tbh. They both have incalculable strength levels, surfer augments his powers using the power cosmic and Shazam uses gods. They both took on abstracts and are millions of times ftl. Given that Billy is protected by magic and doesn't get his @$$ whooped by characters like black panther and Namor I give him slight edge . Im going with Billy unless Ss transmutation or matter manipulation or board absorbtion works. Or if he absorbs his mind like he did to Bruce Banner. CM wins

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By mysticmedivh

Silver Surfer (unless it's the one pictured).

This.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh look an original spite thread

xxironspiderxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: I'm a huge surfer fan but how does he beat CM? Isn't cap stronger and doesn't his magic protect him from ss other powers ?

xxironspiderxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: how is this spite? If thor v ss is a good fight that could go either way then why isn't this a good fight

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals ON: Surfer wins after he gives a speech.

Morals OFF: Norrin curbstomp.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Norrin